I'll Love You Every Step Of T...

By GleeForever213

This is the third book in 'The New Girl' series! Disclaimer: I don't own Glee or the songs used, I only own m... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Fourth of July: 1 of 4
Fourth of July: 2 of 4
Fourth of July: 3 of 4
Fourth of July: 4 of 4
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Author's Note
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Spring Break Part 1
Spring Break part 2
Spring Break Part 3
Last Chapter!
Sequel Info

Chapter 55: Birthdays and Nationals

507 11 6
By GleeForever213

AN:Each part of this chapter will be titled, and they'll be like mini chapters all in one, and I've  decided to just do the Spring Break chapter after this one..Plus, there is gonna be some Chord/Mercedes stuff in this.

Same night as Prom

Third Person POV

 Everyone decided to go to Brenda's house right after prom to check on Sam. They were insanely loud walking in, not expecting them to be asleep on the couch.

"Really?" Sam yelled from the living room.

"Sorry, we didn't know you two were asleep dude." Finn said.

"S'okay, what're y'all doing here anyway?" Sam asked, sitting up. Brenda grunted, still asleep,and not liking the fact that her 'pillow' moved. She put her head in his lap and got comfortable again. Sam started playing with her hair like usual as they sat down.

"We came to check on you, duh." Rachel said as if he was supposed to know.

"Oh, I'm fine." He said nonchalantly.

"Really? You didn't look like it earlier. Unless you and her did...You know what." Jake said wiggling his eyebrows. Brenda, who couldn't sleep since they were so loud, picked up a pillow and threw it at him.

"For one thing, that is none of your business whether or not we did, and just so you know, we didn't do anything inappropriate either." She said sitting up. She pouted like a toddler who didn't have a long enough nap. Sam reached over and grabbed her by the waist.

"If you tickle me, I won't hesitate to hit you." She warned.

"I'm not." He pulled her into his lap and hugged her close to him. She sat in his lap, legs on either side of him, with her arms wrapped around his back under his arms, and her head on his shoulder. She looked up at him and said,

"I'm seriously comfortable right now."

"I can tell." He chuckled. He leaned back on the couch.

"Mercy does that all the time." Chord said plopping on the couch.

"She's not to heavy for you?" Jake asked. Everyone looked at him. Chord looked pissed.

"Don't even say anything about her being 'big' because she's not. I can't stand when people insult her like that. She's not damn it heavy!" He exclaimed and crossed his arms.

"You're a serious idiot. Just like Puck." Marley said and walked away from him. She sat between Sam and Chord.

"I didn't mean it like that." Jake said. He sighed when everyone glared at him and he left again.

"Don't worry about it baby Chord, I don't care what people think about me." Mercedes whispered.

"I don't care, I don't like how people call you fat and ugly or disgusting. Or say that I'm to good for you because I'm white or some shit. I'm seriously tired of it."

 "Come with me." She said and stood up, holding a hand out. He sighed and let her pull him up and followed her into the kitchen. He leaned against the counter. She stood in front of him, hands on her hips.

"Chord, if it doesn't faze me, it shouldn't faze you." She started.

"Mercy-"

"No, let me talk." She said." My entire life, I've been a big girl. When I was born, I weighed more than a usual baby. But, since I started school, I've been picked on, called dirty names, straight up bullied by the same people for years and years. I've learned to deal with it. I accept my self for who I am, which is what I wish they'd do, but it's never going to happen. You know why?" He shook his head."Because they're heartless, and if they eve care about anyone, it's only themselves. Jake especially, when he got in the fight with Sam, he didn't care that Sam was already hurt in the first place. He didn't care that he hit a girl. You probably think that I'm crazy, saying all of this, but it's true." She said, her voice cracking. His eyes turned red and watery looking as she talked."I've learned to deal with it, so you need to deal with it to. Nothing is going to change. The fact that you, or any body really, ever liked me, let alone loves me like you do, still surprises me to this day."Tears were running down her face now, and a couple fell down his as well."And you know I hate when you cuss, no matter what word it is. I hate when you get upset." She finally finished her speech and put her hands in her face. He pushed off the counter and wrapped his arms around her. She automatically hugged him back.

"I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault, Chord. It's a part of life. Well, you know that but...you know what I mean!" He chuckled.

"Yeah, I know. I love you Mercedes."

"I love you too baby Chord." She kissed him.

 TIME SKIP

The next day

The boys birthday

The morning of Chord and Sam's birthday, Brenda and Mercedes got up early, meaning 7 am, and started making the cake. They both liked chocolate and regular vanilla flavored cake, so they made a big rectangular cake. They made two sheets of vanilla and two sheets of chocolate and used butter cream icing to make the fondant stay on the cake. Their favorite color was blue so they used blue fondant. They had made sure to keep them up late so that they'd sleep longer and that they would have time to do the cake, and decorate the living room and kitchen. By the time they had everything finished, it was 10 o'clock and they were both hot and had tape, icing, sugar, anything you could imagine stuck in their hair. While Mary took a shower, they sat in the kitchen and talked.

"So, what happened between you and Chord last night? I fell asleep during that, but I woke up again." Brenda asked. Mercedes laughed

"Well, after Jake asked me if I was to heavy for him, and Chord told him off, I took him in the kitchen and gave him this huge speech about how I've always been a big girl and picked on my whole life. By the end of it we were both crying." Brenda smiled sadly.

"He is so sweet though." She said. Mercedes nodded." Him and Sam really are a lot alike, I mean, they are brothers after all but you know what I mean."She nodded."Sam was really upset last night."

"I could tell. He and Chord show their emotions pretty similarly." Brenda nodded.

"But, as soon as I said something about chocolate covered crackers, he lit up like a damn light bulb." Mercedes started laughing, which made Brenda start laughing. A little while later, once they were both clean and had makeup on and had their actually party clothes on, everyone started getting there. They're going to have a party with just cake here then go celebrate at Jumping' Jays. Then they're going to the outside ice skating ring and skate. Puck, Quinn, Santana, Brittany, everyone was coming home for their birthday. By the time everyone was there, Sam and Chord were awake and coming down the stage. When they saw them coming down the stairs, they yelled loudly,

"Happy birthday!" They jumped and yelped at the same time, nearly falling down the steps.

"Good god, don't do that!" They both exclaimed, at the exact same time. Chord stepped down and stepped on a chew toy, and fell. He hit the step hard on his butt. Some of the guys snorted, trying not to laugh. Chord picked up the chew toy and threw it somewhere.

"I officially hate stairs." He mumbled and stood up. He made his way down the stairs, making sure he didn't step on anymore chew toys and plopped on the couch. Sam followed his lead after kissing Brenda quickly.

"What is with you two?" Quinn asked as everyone sat down. They shrugged.

"What's today?" Sam asked. Brenda and Mercedes looked at each other.

"The 17th, your birthday remember?" Mercedes answered.

"Oh, okay." It took them a few seconds to realize what she said.

"Holy hell I'm getting old." Sam groaned, smacking his head.

"I feel old, especially since my ass seriously hurts after falling on the stairs."Chord said.

"Would you feel better if I told you that we have cake and presents for you two?" Brenda asked. They both sat straight up then.

"Where?" They asked, eyeing their girlfriends. Brenda and Mercedes stood up, and pulled the two up, kissing them, all in sync.

"Okaym that was seriously awesome." Brenda said and high fived Mercedes, who laughed. They pulled the boys into the kitchen, everyone else following them.

"Damn." Brenda groaned.

"What?"

"I forgot to put the writing on the cake." She said grabbing the icing filled bag and started writing something on the cake with it. When she finished, she used what was left to put icing on both their noses, giggling the whole time. They crossed their eyes to look down at their nose then looked at each other. They grinned and started walking towards her slowly. The held there arms out and hugged her, using their noses to wipe the blue icing on her cheeks, her squealing the whole time. She was trying to get away from them but they were to strong. They kept hugging har while she just laughed.

"You know, you should seriously do that to Mercedes." Brenda said nodding, as if agreeing with her self. They looked at each other and nodded. They let go of Brenda and started towards Mercedes. She started backing away quickly. They grabbed her and hugged her on either side. She was laughing.

"That's like an inside out Oreo." Rachel said. The three snorted.

"Wow, okay, cake time?" Sam asked sweetly. Brenda smiled and nodded.

"Get'cha little white chocolate butt over here." She said and he grinned. They stood on one side of the cake while everyone else stood on the other side. Brenda lit the candles and everyone sang Happy Birthday. They blew out the candles and high fived each other.

"If one person says anything about us turning 20 next year, someone is going to get a foot up their ass." Sam said, making everyone laugh. They all got some cake and retreated to the living room to eat and let the boys open their presents. Quinn got them each a new phone case, Puck got them a bunch of candy (of course), Mike and Tina got them crocks, Finn got them a new football, since he literally ran the two they had over, in the same day, Rachel got them blue shirts and pants, Mercedes got them sunglasses and baseball hats., and Brenda got Sam a new hoodie and pair of sweats, and she got Chord the pair of shoes he'd been wanting, and needing. They had been eating candy the whole time and were getting kind of hyper.

"Okay, so, you know how your mom and dad, well, other mom and dad used to live next to us in Nashville, right Chord?" He nodded." Well, we actually have videos of you two together from when you were born up to the age of 5, when Paul and Julia moved to another part of Nashville."

"Why didn't you tell us?" Sam asked.

"Because we totally forgot about them, and we just found them yesterday."

"Can we watch them?" They asked.

"Of course." They got the videos ready and started them. Chord and Sam were leaning against their knees, interested.

Baby Chord had a toy bat in his hands, as did baby Sam, and they were play fighting with them. They were about three years old at the time. They both had pull-ups and shorts on, no shirt or shoes on. The rest of the Overstreet's were outside, along with Dwight and Mary. They dropped the bats and started throwing a ball back and forth, at least, they were trying to, and everytime they'd drop it, they'd start laughing at the other. The next video was when they were about a year old, crawling around everywhere. They both stood up by holding on to the couch, then they literally started walking towards Mary and Julia, who weren't even watching.

"Mary, Julie, look at your sons!" Dwight's voice said. They looked at the boys who were giggling and clapping their hands. Sam fell on his tiny butt and Chord tried to help him up, which resulted in him falling on his butt too. Both of them starts giggling again. They crawled back to the couch and did it again, finally making it to Mary and Julie. Nash and Summer were sitting on the couch watching them, cheering them on.

There were a lot more videos, and Sam and Chord didn't say a word, they just ate candy.

"That was just plain adorable." Brittany exclaimed. All the girls started talking at once and Sam and Chord tried to shut them up, since they were talking really loud.

"Damn it." Sam mumbled. Then he said loudly," There's a rat in the house." That made them scream and stand on top of the furniture. That also included Kurt.

"Where?" All the boys started laughing

"I lied. We were trying to get you to stop being loud." Sam said seriously.

"You ass. I shouldn't give you two your last present either!" Brenda exclaimed, winking at Mercedes who grinned.

"We're sorry!" They sat down and stayed quiet until she took out an envelope and handed to Sam. It had he and Chord's name on the front.

"Whats this?" Sam asked.

"Just open the dang thing Sam!" Mary said.

"Okay, dang." He opened the envelope and unfolded the paper. He held it so that Chord could read it with him.

"All it is is a dang picture of the lake and 'Congratulations' at the top." Chord said confused. Sam put the paper on the coffee table.

"Well... You know how you two wanted to go to the lake over the summer, and Chord, you couldn't since you and Mercedes were in LA, and we got in the action so it was shot to dust any way, so, during spring break, we are going to rent a huge cabin by the lake. And all of us, except for Marley, Jake, Melody, Laura, Unique, Sugar, Ryder, Rory, and Joe are going. They're doing stuff with their families, and Melody is going to visit hers, while Laura is going to Nashville tp spend time with those people over there. And it's just us Glee kids, the parents aren't going." She whispered the last part to them, making them grin wider. They high fived and kissed their girlfriends.

"Thanks, you two are awesome."

"No problem, now go get your asses in some decent clothes,"

"Preferably the ones I got you," Rachel added,

"So that we can got to Jumping Jays!" Mercedes finished. They immediately got up and ran up the stairs, thankfully not busting their asses this time. They came down with their new clothes from Rachel on, their hats, and Chord had the shoes Brenda bought him on. Sam had his new hoodie on under a regular jacket. Yeah, it's that cold outside.

"Lets go!" They ran out the house after grabbing their phones and started throwing snowballs at each other.

"You seriously shouldn't have got them candy."

"Hey, at least when they finally crash you can have some peace and quiet."

"Not if they sound like the muffler fell off a motor cycle!" Brenda exclaimed." They both snore like that!" Mercedes nodded. Chord walked back over to the group giving Sam a piggy back ride.

"You snore too." Chord said.

"So does Brenda, but I honestly think it's cute. Even if it is loud some times." Sam said.

"Bro, you should not have said that." Chord mumbled to him.

"You shouldn't have either." Sam mumbled back looking at the girls, who had their arms crossed, glaring at them. Chord let Sam go, and he landed on his feet.

"We don't mean it in a bad way."They started walking towards them slowly. They started backing up." I love you?" They turned around and started running. Brenda and Mercedes looked at each other and started running after them, and Mercedes was really fast, to everyone else's surprise. The boys eventually gave up and stopped, at least, Sam tried to. Chord easily stopped without slipping on the ice, but when Sam stopped, he literally just slid for about a minute straight, eventually slipping and falling and sliding right into a huge pile of snow, which made everyone start laughing. Chord helped him up and they made their way back to their girlfriends, who smacked them on the shoulder but then kissed them.

TIME SKIP

After eating

At the skating ring

 Sam's POV

 "You know, we've never gone ice skating, or skating at all, since we've been together?" Brenda asked, sitting on the bench beside me. I thought for a second.

"Your right! We haven't! Well, I'm definitely gonna make it awesome-er that it already will be!" She laughed.

"I'm actually kinda nervous. I've never ice skated before." She said blushing and looked down. I finished tying my skates and knelt in front of her.

"Look, there's no need to be embarrassed if you don't know how to skate. You don't even know how many times I busted my ass while I was learning how to skate." She smiled. I tied her skates for her." C'mon, lets go show them how good of a skater you'll by the time I'm done with you." I helped her up and led her to the gate. Our group were the only people here, and everyone was already skating. " Stay here for a minute, I'ma show you that I can actually skate." I told her. She laughed. I opened the gate and stepped onto the ice easily. I skated around for a few minutes and spun in circles to make her laugh. It worked. I skated over to the gate and opened it to her. I held both of her hands as she stepped onto the ice. She slipped but I caught her before anyone noticed. She put her arms around my neck so she wouldn't fall. I closed the gate again and held onto both of her hands.We  slowly skated around the ring a few times, Brenda nearly falling a couple of times, but I caught her every time. Then I held one of her hands to see if she could skate that way. She did it easily, only a few near slips. Eventually, I let her go completely and she skated around me.

"See! I told you you could do it!" I exclaimed. She smiled and started laughing. She hugged me and we raced around the ring, dancing, just talking. This is seriously the best birthday ever.

NATIONALS

Brenda's POV

The girls and I were downstairs in the living room, waiting on Mr Schue to get here with the buss, while the boys were up stairs in Sam and I's room. I heard someone start singing loudly and I immediately knew it was Sam. I snorted and got the girls to follow me up stairs. We stayed where they couldn't see us, since the door was open, and listened. They were singing 'Circle Of Life' off of Lion King.

From the day we arrive on the planet
And blinking, step into the sun
There's more to be seen than can ever be seen
More to do than can ever be done

Some say eat or be eaten
Some say live and let live
But all are agreed as they join the stampede
You should never take more than you give

In the circle of life
It's the wheel of fortune
It's the leap of faith
It's the band of hope
Till we find our place
On the path unwinding
In the circle, the circle of life

Some of us fall by the wayside
And some of us soar to the stars
And some of us sail through our troubles
And some have to live with the scars

There's far too much to take in here
More to find than can ever be found
But the sun rolling high through the sapphire sky
Keeps great and small on the endless round

 I raised my eyebrows at the girls and we snuck back downstairs just as Mr. Schue knocked on the door. While Marley answered it, I called up the stairs,

"C'mon boys, time to leave!" As we were leaving, Mr. Schue started singing.

[Will:]
Hate New York City
It's cold and it's damp
And all the people dressed like monkeys
Let's leave Chicago to the Eskimos
That town's a little bit too rugged
For you and me, bad girl

[Blaine:]
Rollin' down Imperial Highway
With a big nasty redhead at my side

[Artie:]
Santa Ana winds blowin' hot from the north
And we were born to ride

(Imagine them on the Bus they were n in the video, doing everything is said video.)

[Will:]
Roll down the window, put down the top
Crank up the Beach Boys, baby
Don't let the music stop
We're gonna ride it 'til we just can't ride it no more

[Blaine:]
From the South Bay to the Valley
From the West Side to the East Side

[Blaine with Artie:]
Everybody's very happy
'Cause the sun is shining all the time

[Blaine with New Directions (New Directions):]
Looks like another perfect day
I love L.A. (We love it)

[Artie (New Directions):]
Yeah! I love L.A. (We love it)
Who-hoo!
Yeah! Yeah!

[Will with New Directions (Artie):]
We love it!

[Jake:]
Look at that mountain
Look at those trees

[Blaine:]
Look at that bum over there, man
He's down on his knees

[Sam:]
Look at these women
Ain't nothin' like em nowhere

He winked at me through his sunglasses. I giggled

[Blaine (New Directions):]
Century Boulevard (We love it)

[Jake (New Directions):]
Victory Boulevard (We love it)

[Artie (New Directions):]
Santa Monica Boulevard (We love it)

[Sam (New Directions):]
Sixth Street (We love it, we love it, we love it)

[Blaine:]
We love L.A.

[Sam:]
I love L.A.

[Artie:]
I love L.A.

[Blaine:]
I love L.A.

[Jake (New Directions):]
I love L.A.
I love L.A.
I love L.A. (We love L.A.)

[Artie:]
I love it

[Blaine:]
I love L.A.

[Jake (New Directions):]
I love L.A. (We love L.A.)
Yeah
Oh whoa (We love L.A.)

[Blaine (New Directions):]
I love L.A. ([Jake:] Oh woah!) (We love L.A.)

[New Directions:]
We love it!

TIME SKIP

Sam and I were back stage with everyone else, and The New Directions were going to be going on stage in about three minutes. He walked up behind me and spun me around, pulling me to his chest. I laughed and kissed him.

"You nervous?" He asked.

"A little, but what do you expect? I'm singing the first song, with Blaine, who is an insanely awesome singer." I said. He put his hand on my hips and I put mine on his shoulders.

"You and I both know how good you are. I should be the one nervous. I have more solos than you." He told me. I glared at him.

"Don't even start with that 'I can't sing' shit, Sam." I said, playfully acting mad.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry. I was just saying. I am nervous though. I mean, what if I mess up. This is our last chance to win Nationals because we're graduating." He said. I hugged him.

"You'll do great. Now lets go, time for show circle." I said and pulled him with me to where everyone was standing, waiting on us.

"You can do the speech if you want, Sam." Mr. Schue said. He looked shocked but started talking anyway.

"Alright guys, this is our, the seniors, last chance to win at nationals, and we're counting on not only our selves, but you too. Everyone, Finn, Rachel Mercedes, Kurt, all of them are out there for us. Win this for them, us, yourselves. Don't just try to do your best, but have fun while we're out there doing this." He said, ending it. I have to admit, I teared up a bit, and I'm pretty sure the others did too.

"1, 2, 3,"

"Amazing!" Once we were announced, we went on stage and got in position.

 [Blaine:]
I looked out this morning and the sun was gone
Turned on some music to start my day
I lost myself in a familiar song

I took a deep breath before I started singing.

[Blaine and Brenda:]
I closed my eyes an I looked away

[Blaine:]
It's more than a feeling

[New Directions:]
More than a feeling

[Brenda:]
When I hear that old song they

[Brenda and Blaine:]
Used to play

[New Directions:]
More than a feeling

[Blaine and Brenda:]
And I begin dreaming

[New Directions:]
More than a feeling

[Brenda:]
'Til I see Marianne

[Brenda and Blaine:]
Walk away

[Blaine:]
I see my Marianne

[Blaine, Brenda and New Directions:]
Walkin' away, hey!

[Blaine:]
When I'm tired and thinking cold

[Blaine and Brenda:]
I hide in my music, forget the day

[Blaine:]
And dream of a girl I used to know

[Blaine and New Directions:]
I closed my eyes and she slipped away

[New Directions:]
She slipped away

[Blaine, Brenda and New Directions:]
She slipped away

[Blaine:]
It's more than a feeling

[New Directions:]
More than a feeling

[Brenda:]
When I hear that old song

[Brenda and Blaine:]
They used to play

[New Directions:]
More than a feeling

[Blaine and Brenda:]
And I begin dreaming

[New Directions:]
More than a feeling

[Brenda and New Directions:]
'Til I see Marianne

[Brenda and Blaine:]
Walk away

[Blaine and New Directions:]
More than a feeling

Sam smiled and winked at me when the song was over.

Artie:
Far
We've been traveling far
Without a home
But not without a star
Kitty and Sam:
Free
Only want to be free
We huddle close
Hang on to a dream
Kitty with New Directions (New Directions):
On the boats and on the planes
They're coming to America (They're coming to America)
Kitty with Unique and New Directions:
Never looking back again
They're coming to America
Sam (Unique):
Home (Home)
Don't it seem so far away (Don't it seem so far away)
Oh, we're traveling light today (Oh-oh)
In the eye of the storm (In the eye of the storm)
Artie (with Kitty and New Directions):
Home (New Directions: Home)
(To a new and a shiny place)
Make our bed and we'll say our grace
(Freedom's light burning warm)
Freedom's light burning warm
New Directions:
Freedom's light burning warm!
Sam with New Directions (Unique):
Everywhere around the world (Everywhere!)
They're coming to America (They're coming to America!)
Every time that (with Unique: flag's unfurled)
They're coming to America (Ooh!)
Artie and New Directions (with Kitty):
(Got a dream to take them there)
They're coming to America
(Got a dream they've come to share)
They're coming to America
Sam and Unique with New Directions:
They're coming to America
Kitty and Sam with New Directions (Unique):
Today (Artie: We're coming!) (We're coming!)
Today (Today!) (Artie: Oooh!)
Today (Today!) (Artie: We're comin', Oooo!)
Today (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!) (Kitty with New Directions: Today)
Sam (Kitty with New Directions):
They're coming to America (Unique: Coming to America!) (Today)
They're coming to America (Artie: Oh-woah!) (Artie and Kitty with New Directions: Today!)
They're coming to America (Unique: America!) (Today)
They're coming to America (Unique: Today, oh!) (Today)
Kitty with New Directions (Artie):
(Ooh!) (Unique: We're coming) (Ooh!) Today
Today! (Unique: They're coming to America)
(Ooooh!) Today! (with Artie: Today!)
Sam (Unique with New Directions):
My country 'tis of thee (today)
Sweet land of liberty (today)
Of thee I sing (today)
Of thee I sing
Kitty, Sam, and Unique with New Directions:
Today!

[Sam:]
I have climbed highest mountains
I have run through the fields
Only to be with you
Only to be with you

[Blaine with Sam:]
I have run
I have crawled
I have scaled these city walls

[Blaine:]
These city walls
Only to be with you

[Blaine with Sam and New Directions:]
But I still haven't found what I'm looking for

[Artie:]
I have kissed honey lips
Felt the healing fingertips
It burnt like fire
This burning desire

[Brenda (with Artie):]
(I have spoke with the tongue of angels)
I have held ([Artie:] I have held!) (the hand of a devil)
(It was warm in the night)
I was cold as a stone ([Artie:] Cold as a stone!)

[Blaine with Sam and New Directions (and Brenda):]
But I still ([Brenda] But I still) (haven't found what I'm looking for) ([Brenda:] What I'm looking for!)
But I still ([Brenda:] But I still) (haven't found what I'm looking for) ([Brenda] What I'm looking for...)

[Blaine and Brenda(Artie):]
I believe (I believe) in the kingdom come (Ooh)
Then all the colors will bleed into one (Bleed into one)
Bleed into one (Ooo) ([Brenda:] Yeah...)

[Blaine:]
But yes I'm still running ([Brenda:] Yes I'm still running!) ([Artie:] Yes I'm still running!)

[Sam:]
You broke the bonds
And you loosed the chains
Carried the cross
Of my shame
Of my shame ([Artie:] Ooh)
You know I believe it ([Artie:] I believe it, mm I believe it) ([New Directions:] You know I believe!)

[Sam with Blaine and New Directions (Artie):]
But I still haven't found (Still haven't found!) what I'm looking for (Yeah-yeah!)
But I still haven't found (No-no!) what I'm looking for (Oh no, no, no!)

[New Directions (Blaine):]
But I still (Still haven't found!) haven't found what I'm looking for (What I'm looking for!)
([Artie:] What I'm looking for!)

[New Directions:]
But I still ([Brenda and Blaine:] But I still haven't found) ([Brenda:] Ooh!) what I'm looking for
([Sam:] What I'm looking for) ([Sam and Brenda] Looking for!)

[Artie, Blaine, Sam, and Brenda with New Directions:]
But I still ([Brenda:] But I still!) haven't found what I'm looking for!

 TIME SKIP

Third Person POV

Mr. Schue came back stage congratulating everyone.

"Where's Sam?" Everyone pointed behind another curtain. He curiously walked back there and saw Sam sitting on a stool, hands clasped together in his lap.

"Sam?" Sam stood up and hugged him.

"I did my best, Mr. Schue. I did my best." He said, his voice deep, but cracking.

"You did great bud. Amazing."

TIME SKIP

"And the winners of Nationals 2017s......New Directions!" Everyone started screaming and cheering. Sam and Brenda kissed happily and started hugging everyone.

I hope y'all liked this insanely ling chapter and I couldn't resist having them win! Sorry for the mistakes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 471 35
Their love story is messy and complicated. Yet neither of them would ever change it. Obviously I don't own glee because if I did it would be 99% Quic...
20.3K 621 54
Quinn and Puck fanfic.
302K 6.6K 89
With all of its original members gone, the glee club must struggle to survive at McKinley High School. Having taken the club by a storm the last year...
22.1K 623 30
This is the second book in the New Girl series. Disclaimer: I don't own Glee or any songs or characters, I only on the plot and my OC's.