I'll Love You Every Step Of T...

By GleeForever213

This is the third book in 'The New Girl' series! Disclaimer: I don't own Glee or the songs used, I only own m... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Fourth of July: 1 of 4
Fourth of July: 2 of 4
Fourth of July: 3 of 4
Fourth of July: 4 of 4
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Author's Note
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55: Birthdays and Nationals
Chapter 56
Spring Break Part 1
Spring Break part 2
Spring Break Part 3
Last Chapter!
Sequel Info

Chapter 52

371 9 0
By GleeForever213

Monday, February 13, 2017

Brenda's POV

 "Can you believe I'll be 19 Saturday?" Sam asked me.

"Well, it's not just your birthday you know. I mean, it's Chord's too and Jenna's." I replied sarcastically. He playfully glared at me and stuck his tongue out." But no, I can't believe it. We've almost been together for three years you know, and just think, you'll be 20 next year!" He tackle hugged me and started tickling me on the floor. We were in the choir room, everyone was watching us. I started laughing.

"Stop! I'm gonna pee!" I squealed.

"You are so lucky right now." He said and kissed me. He stood up and helped me up. We sat down as Mr. Schue wrote 'Love Songs' on the board.

"Tomorrow is Valentines day, but we're gonna sing love songs all week, because prom is on Friday, and Sue should be announcing the candidates for Prom Queen and King any-" The intercom buzzed and Coach Sylvester's voice was heard.

"Prom is this Friday, whoopee doo, and the candidates for prom king are Stoner Brett, Bryan Hanson, and the big lipped blonde him self, Sam Evans."

"Yes!" Sam fist bumped and I laughed at him while everyone congratulated him.

"The candidates for prom queen are Bree Welsh, Kitty Wilde, and Brenda Jackson. Have fun voting losers." The intercom buzzed again and turned off while I high fived Sam and he kissed me on the cheek.

"I honestly don't care if I win, I'm just happy to be nominated." Sam said. I snorted.

"You're a trip, seriously." He just grinned." Chord and Mercedes will be here-" They walked in when I said that."Now. Why does everyone do that. If I said that my dads parents were about to walk in with my mom they-" I looked at the door and they were there. I did a double take and looked at everyone shocked.

"Ahaha, hey grandma, grandpa." I said slowly.

"Get your butt over here young lady and give us a hug!" Grandpa Jackson exclaimed, waving his hand at me. I made my way over to them and hugged them both. Then I looked at mama like 'why the hell didn't you tell em they were coming.' And I actually pulled her to the side and asked her.

"Why the hell didn't you tell me they were coming?" I whispered harshly.

"I didn't know! They just showed up this morning. Scared the shit outta me, I'll tell you that. They want to meet Sam."

"Oh hell. He's screwed."

"Yeah, he is."

"You're not supposed to agree with me!" I exclaimed, making everyone look at me.

"So," Grandma Jackson drawled out," Who, is my granddaughters boyfriend?" Everyone looked at Sam, who was trying to hide behind Finn and Rachel, who were visiting again. I quickly walked away from mama and to Sam, taking his hand, making sure he's somewhat behind me.

"Um, Grandma, grandpa, this is my boyfriend Sam."

"The one who lives with you correct?" Grandpa Jackson asked.

"Yes sir." Sam said, bravely, might I add. Grandpa held a hand out and Sam shook it. I could tell that he Grandpa squeezed his hand hard, because I heard his fingers cracking.

"Grandpa." I warned and he let his hand go. Sam just smiled and put his hand down. Then, Grandma Jackson decided that she wanted to hug him, so she held her hands up for a hug. I looked at Sam worriedly. He shrugged and hugged her. I figured that she wasn't gonna be like grandpa and hug him like any old lady would. But, I was wrong, because a few seconds later, I heard something else cracking. I pulled grandma off him and glanced at him, and he told me with his eyes, 'that shit hurt, both times. How can old people be so damn strong!'

"Okay, we're gonna leave now. See you at home after school." They left just like that, with mama saying sorry before she left the room.

"Are you okay, Sam?" I asked.

"Ahahaha, besides the fact that he just freaking broke my fingers it seems like and it feels like my spine broke in half, I'm perfectly fine."He was speaking in a high pitched voice.

"I'm sorry baby, sit down." I told him. I sat in a chair in front of him and started rubbing my hands against his.

"What are you doing?" Ryder asked.

"Y'all didn't hear his fingers crack when he shook grandpa's hand?"

"Yeah, but I don't see the point in doing that." Chord said.

"Boy, you better be happy they didn't think it was you." I told him. He shrugged.

"You're an ass." Sam mumbled so I could hear him. I laughed and kept rubbing his hand.

"Anyways, grandpa did this to all my guy friends, like Will, Jacob, etc, even Chris and Kevin, and doing this helps the pain. And you'll probably have bruises on your back. Therefore, you will be hurting for a few days." He groaned then started whining about his back hurting."I'll crack your back again when we get home." The bell rang and we left with Mercedes and Chord riding with us. My phone started ringing and it was mama.

"Hello?"

"Hey, you and Sam don't have to worry about your grandparents."

"Why?"

"They left. You know them, they see all there grand kids at least once in a day then leave. I don't know, they're weird."

"Thank you god. We're almost home, see you in a few minutes." I hung up.

"What?" Sam asked.

"They left." I explained to them what mama told me.

"I'm sorry, but I don't really like them that much."

"Don't be, I don't either. They're all kinds of crazy and they don't like the fact that mama doesn't have blonde hair and blue eyes, or that you only have blonde hair and green eyes. They're German, but they only like blue eyed, blond haired people." I told them.

"That explains why they're so strong. But I'm not even gonna say anything. I'm going to sleep when we get home."

"After I crack your back, or give you a massage."

"I like the second one better."

"Trust me, I know. I'll do that one." He nodded. We took our book bags up stairs and then came back down. Chord, Mercedes, the kids, Mary, mama, and Dwight were all in the living room by now. I made Sam take his shirt off and lay on his stomach on the floor.

"What are you two doing?" Mary asked.

"My grandma hurt his back when she hugged him earlier. God, you shoulda heard the cracking." Sam grunted, as if remembering it. I sat on his butt, which made him giggle, which was funny, so I laughed. I looked down at is boxers, which were showing slightly.

"Nice red boxers baby." I said.

"Shut up." I laughed and started rubbing my hands up and down his back, shoulders, sides. "Yeah, you have a little bit of bruising around here." I said, running a finger around the bruises. He mumbled something but he seemed to be half asleep. I laughed and got up.

TIME SKIP

10 p.m.Sam and I were laying in bed and when he went to shift, and he gasped.

"Shit." He groaned.

"Is it your back?" I asked. He nodded.

"Get on your stomach, I'll massage it for you." He managed to get on his stomach and I started rubbing my hands up and down his back again. He sighed.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled.

"For what?" I asked, still rubbing his back and shoulders.

"I feel like a wussy right now. I mean, I'm a dude, I shouldn't be whining about a back ache."

"Sam, don't worry about it. Trust me, I've had worse experiences with the, be happy you have someone to do this for you."

"I am, but still. When this shit stops hurting I'm definitely gonna massage your back, shoulders, feet, whatever you want massaged for taking care of me like you do."

"I look forward to that." I said and he laughed. "Why don't I go get you some Tylenol, maybe that will help." He nodded. I got it for him and he took it quickly. He stayed on his stomach, his head resting on his arms, looking at me. I was laying on my side, a pillow under my head, looking at him. He moved his arm and tapped his index finger against my nose saying,

"Boop!" I giggled and he smiled.

"I love when you smile." I said.

"I love when you smile too, lights up my world." I smiled this time.

"When you smile, I smiled. And you literally brighten up my world, partly because your teeth are so white." He snorted."I love your eyes the most, though." He smiled again, and looked down at the bed sheets then looked back at me. I bopped his nose that time, and he crossed his eyes, making me laugh. I leaned closer to him and kissed him on the lips. I pulled back slightly.

"I love you Sammy."

"I love you too, Darlin'." He said cutely and kissed me again. I put my head on his pillow, where I was closer to him. I draped one of my arms over his back, and tangled my legs with his. I put my hand in his and intertwined our hands together, and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 374 32
Senior Year Quick - Quinn is a skank and Puck is reverting back to his bad boy ways. DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN GLEE OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS. ALL RIGH...
9.7K 146 17
Rachel is the golden girl from McKinley. Finn is the star Quarterback. What will happen when their way cross?
34.8K 803 26
Will Rachel's music finally lead her to the man she loves? This is girl/boy next-door type story.
18.2K 471 35
Their love story is messy and complicated. Yet neither of them would ever change it. Obviously I don't own glee because if I did it would be 99% Quic...