I'll Love You Every Step Of T...

By GleeForever213

This is the third book in 'The New Girl' series! Disclaimer: I don't own Glee or the songs used, I only own m... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Fourth of July: 1 of 4
Fourth of July: 2 of 4
Fourth of July: 3 of 4
Fourth of July: 4 of 4
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Author's Note
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55: Birthdays and Nationals
Chapter 56
Spring Break Part 1
Spring Break part 2
Spring Break Part 3
Last Chapter!
Sequel Info

Chapter 50

375 13 4
By GleeForever213

December 19th, 2016, Friday

Third Person POV

 Sam and Brenda were in the living room, going through buckets of Christmas ornaments, strings of lights, wreaths, tinsel, mistletoe, etc. Sam was finally not sick any more, and he took advantage of that by kissing Brenda every chance he got. The glee clubbers, including the ones who were home for Christmas, were there, just watching the two. The Christmas tree was already up, waiting to be decorated. Sam finally got a string of lights untangled and he and Brenda started wrapping them around the tree. As they passed each other, Sam pecked her on the lips. She giggled. Quinn, Rachel, Kurt, and Mercedes were all getting it on video. Thankfully, the Evans left before the bad snow storm the day after thanksgiving. They finished putting the lights on the tree and started picking up tinsel and putting it all over the tree. Mary and Donna came in the living room from the kitchen.

"Sammy?" Mary asked.

"Brendie?"Donna asked.Sam and Brenda looked at each other.

"Oh hell, what do we have to do now?"Sam and Brenda asked at the same time.

"Well...the kids who were supposed to help with the Nativity scene at the church this year are unable to do it, and we kinda sorta maybe told the preacher..."Mary started.

"What?"

"That you two and the Glee club would do it. At the school."Donna finished sheepily."As well as a concert."

"Hato! Hay disón't tu tela usé oré ven asé usé tisú hita befaré tu cenit tao te percharé? Hala te dan golee club prohíbala con't ven do ti!"(What! Why didn't you tell us or even ask us this shit before you wen to the preacher? Half the damn glee club probably won't even do it!) Brenda exclaimed in Spanish. Sam looked at their moms.

"It's a good thing you don't know what she's saying."He told them. Then he turned to Brenda, and put his arms on her shoulders." Look, I kiwi yogur miad becáis teyú disón't asé usé abatí ita, buró I taheña ita pulid be fin tao do. Te mimbreéis oí te corcho anda te otéar adiós pulid loe ita."(Look, I know your mad because they didn't ask us about it, but I think it would be fun to do. The members of the church and the other kids would love it.) He told her. She looked at him for a few seconds before sighing.

"Fine, yo'rae rigente. Ita pulid prohíbala be fin."She said, then switched back to English. "Fine, Sam and I will do it. But I don't know about them."She said, gesturing to the others.

"I'll do it."Finn said. Soon enough, everyone else agreed to do it.

"Wow, we don't even need that many people. But I guess some of you could be in the church choir." Mary said, then clapped. They sat on a couch and watched Sam and Brenda dance around the tree, decorating it, and sneaking kisses every now and then.

"Oh, anda bey te ay, yogur Español si asomé!"(Oh, and by the way, your Spanish is awesome!) Brenda told him.

"Taheñas, señorita." (Thanks, Señorita) He told her sexily, although his mom and her mom didn't know that. She smiled and kissed him again.

"You really need to shave." She told him. He had a little beard going on.

"Um, not happening babe." He said, and kissed her again.

"Oh, gross!" Santana exclaimed and Sam and Brenda laughed.

 TIME SKIP

At the school, on the 21st, the last Sunday before Christmas.

Brenda's POV

The girls and I were on our way to the auditorium to check out the Nativity scene. The boys had built everything, which included the little barn where Jesus was born, and wouldn't let us see it until they were done.  The girls were in costume.

Roles

Shepherds:

Sam

Ryder

Chord

Artie

Finn

Angels:

Brenda

Rachel

Mercedes

Kitty

Melody

Mary:

Marley

Joseph:

Jake

Choir:

Everyone else

 I was kind of shocked when I saw the stage. It looked amazing. There were fake, yet realistic barn animals surrounding the barn, and the barn was incredible. There was a manger in the middle, with a fake baby, which was one of Stacy's dolls, wrapped up in an off white blanket. There was hay covering the floor, and hay bails sitting around. There was a dim light shining down on the barn and manger at the moment. The boys walked out onto the stage and grinned at us. Sam grabbed a microphone and said,

"You ladies look beautiful today." I smiled at him as we made our way up to our respective boyfriends, kissing them on the cheek."You're my angel." Sam said cutely.

"And you're crazy cheesy sometimes, but I love you for that." He grinned at me and kissed me on the cheek."You look cute in your Shepard outfit." I told him.

"Well, thank ya, thank ya very much."I giggled.

TIME SKIP

We got into our places while the members of the church sat in the audience. The preacher started telling the story and paused so that we could sing 'Away In a Manger'.

Away in a manger, no crib for a bed,
The little Lord Jesus lay down His sweet head.
The stars in the bright sky looked down where He lay,
The little lord Jesus asleep on the hay.

The cattle are lowing, the baby awakes
But little Lord Jesus, no crying He makes.
I love Thee, Lord Jesus, look down from the sky.
And stay by my side till morning is nigh.

Sweet bells they ring, they ring out the news today,
That Christ was born, was born on Christmas day,
Be near me, Lord Jesus, I ask Thee to stay
Close by me for ever and love me, I pray.

Bless all the dear children in Thy tender care
And take us to Heaven to live with Thee there.
Sweet bells they ring they ring out the news
That Christ was born, was born on Christmas Day,
That Christ was born, was born on Christmas day.

He went on with the story and the choir sang a few songs, then Sam got up to sing 'Mary Did You Know?'

Mary, did you know
that your Baby Boy would one day walk on water?
Mary, did you know
that your Baby Boy would save our sons and daughters?
Did you know
that your Baby Boy has come to make you new?
This Child that you delivered will soon deliver you.

Mary, did you know
that your Baby Boy will give sight to a blind man?
Mary, did you know
that your Baby Boy will calm the storm with His hand?
Did you know
that your Baby Boy has walked where angels trod?
When you kiss your little Baby you kissed the face of God?

Mary did you know.. Ooo Ooo Ooo

The blind will see.
The deaf will hear.
The dead will live again.
The lame will leap.
The dumb will speak
The praises of The Lamb.

Mary, did you know
that your Baby Boy is Lord of all creation?
Mary, did you know
that your Baby Boy would one day rule the nations?
Did you know
that your Baby Boy is heaven's perfect Lamb?
The sleeping Child you're holding is the Great, I Am. 

The audience, including everyone on stage, clapped as he went back to his spot after singing. The last song that was sung, was 'Hark! The Herald Angels Sing'. Which was sung by me, and the other girls who were angels.

Hark the herald angels sing
"Glory to the newborn king
Peace on earth and mercy mild
God and sinners reconciled"

Joyful all ye nations rise
Join the triumph of the skies
With angelic host proclaim
"Christ is born in Bethlehem"
With angelic host proclaim
"Christ is born in Bethlehem"

Mild He lays His glory by
Born that man no more may die
Born to raise the sons of earth
Born to give them second birth

Veiled in flesh, the Godhead see
Hail the incarnate Deity
Pleased as man with men to dwell
Jesus, our Immanuel
Pleased as man with men to dwell
Jesus, our Immanuel

Hail the Heaven born Prince of Peace
Hail the Sun of Righteousness
Light and life to all He brings
Ris'n healing in His wings

Christ the highest Heaven adored
Christ the everlasting Lord
Come desire of nations come
Fix in us Thy humble home
Come desire of nations come
Fix in us Thy humble home

 At the end, Sam and I stayed on stage to thank everyone for coming.

"Hey, everyone. We're happy you came tonight, and we hope you liked it!" Sam started.

"And we really enjoyed singing for y'all tonight."

"And Merry Christmas!" We said at the same time and left the stage.

 I hope y'all liked it! Sorry for the mistakes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 6.6K 89
With all of its original members gone, the glee club must struggle to survive at McKinley High School. Having taken the club by a storm the last year...
39.9K 636 19
This is a story about two new girls at McKinley, Rachel and Marley, two new guys at McKinley, Jake and Ryder and a guy who's always been at McKinley...
67K 1.3K 109
Quinn and Puck are secretly hooking up with no strings attached, but what happens when one of them starts wanting more? DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN GLEE...
11.7K 425 19
This is a book full of Klaine one shots! Some in the future some in the past most in AU! I hope u enjoy! (P.S. Finn is still alive also i im pretty...