Truth Behind Lies (Lauren/You)

By __GooDVibez__

You are a normal teenage girl when all the sudden Simon Cowell knocked on your door and took you to have anot... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
#LaurenIsOurPrincess
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
#DinahDefenseSquad
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
The End
Sequel
Thanks!
Truth Behind Lies

Chapter 4

17.8K 408 781
By __GooDVibez__

Your POV

I woke up with a sound of an alarm. I tried to find it but I can't seem to find where it is coming from because I would like for that thing to shut off so that I can go back to sleep. I then heard my door slammed open.

"Y/N!" I hear Cara scream my name on top of her lungs.

I fell off my bed and good thing my covers fell with mine too because I like sleeping with boxers and bra only (it's comfy) . I groaned in pain and I hear laughter.

"What the heck?" I said and stood up with my morning glory not bothering to put the covers around me. I looked at Cara only to see Shay and Cara entering my bedroom holding the band phone, filming me.

"Good morning, Ms. Grumpy." Shay said laughing. I can still hear that annoying alarm clock so I looked around and finally found it.

"What are you doing?" Cara asked.

"I." I said and took a step towards that stupid alarm clock. "Hate alarm clocks!" I then viciously unplugged the alarm from the socket and it finally stopped. I then looked at the two and smiled.

"Finally," I said and smiled again. "What's for breakfast?"

"And that, is how Y/N wakes up in the morning. We set up the alarm clock because we knew that she hates it more than she hates orangutans. A little fun fact for you guys, Y/N has a phobia of Orangutans." Cara informed, it is a part of the information for me to have a phobia of orangutans, though it is true but they didn't know about it until yesterday and I despise alarm clocks so much!

"Orangutans are evil lurkers hiding as specie of ape but I'm telling you, they are evil. Don't let their cuteness get to you." I said warning the camera. I then walked over to my closet and grab a pair of sweatpants and a white V-neck shirt.

"That was great." Shay said looking at the video.

"You know, I hate surprises." I said.

Cara and Shay nodded and exited my room; I just shrugged and grabbed my phone. I checked to see Lauren messaged me on twitter.

I opened it and quickly smiled at the first word. I know she's straight and liking her is basically a heart breaking suicide but I just can't help it. She's beautiful, and nice, and hot. So who can I actually blame me?

"Good morning Y/N, I hope for you to start your morning well, also just letting you know your band account on twitter hit 2 million of followers, so, what I'm trying to say is do a follow spree. People ask me to ask you so yeah. I hope that you had a goodnight sleep as well. PS I can't wait for the next video ;) I also have a question, do you have certain days for uploads?"

"Good morning Jauregui, thank you for this wonderful morning message from you, it made my day. I am also hoping the best for your day and I hope that you had a good night sleep too. Yeah, I did have a goodnight sleep thanks to you. And for uploads we really haven't decided it yet. So it may be on random days." And I hit send.

"Thanks to me for what?" She asked when I was about to walk down the stairs. I sat on the very top stair and messaged her back.

"Thanks to you because you were the last person that I talked to before I went to sleep and because of that I had a peaceful sleep. So I think you should message me more often ;)"

It took her a minute or two to reply, when I thought she won't reply back I had a notification that says Lauren tweeted something. I wasn't mentioned or anything but tweeter just happened to notify me.

"It was nice to know ☺️☺️"@LaurenJauregui

I was confused but I didn't care I just shrugged and left it alone. Nice to know what? She then messaged me saying that she'll talk to me later because they'll go on rehearsal and sound check, she also let me know that they arrived at their first stop yesterday.

"Break a leg ;) I know you'll kill it. Tell the other girls good luck as well and have fun to you all." I replied.

She didn't reply back so I decided to enjoy the others in the kitchen.

"Gosh! It's about time!" Andres yelled setting down my plate of pancakes, bacon and juice infront of me.

"Were you guys waiting for me?" I asked.

They nodded their head and I raised my eyebrows. "Why?" I asked "But thanks guys. For waiting."

"Well, we are a family now, so we wait till everyone is here sitting down till we start." Zac said. The table is around so Zac is in my right and Cara is in my left while Andres is in between Cara and Shay. There's a big rectangular table as well but it's too big just for the five of us to eat in.

"Alright, so dig in!" I scream and we devoured our food. "MMmmm" I said. "Who cooked these?"

"Andres." Andres answered with a smirk.

"These are really good." I said.

"So Shay, when are we going to taste your abodo?" Zac said.

Shay giggled and shook her head. "First off it's adobo, and I'm thinking maybe we should do something for YouTube when all of eats food we haven't tried before, and I will add adobo. We can like order a lot of stuff from different cuisines and maybe desserts, junk foods, anything."

"That's actually a good idea. We'll do that tomorrow." Cara said.

"What are we gonna do today?" I asked.

"We're gonna do a "Getting to know the Allegiance." She said and smiled.

We finished our food and Shay and I washed the dishes. We then went to our recording room. The other side of our mini studio, where there is a couch and a carpet set up, then a camera infront of it. I set the camera up, close it up a little bit for the camera to see the five of us only. Cara and Zac decided to sit on the couch while Andres and Shay sat on the carpet. I then decided to sit between Cara and Zac.

"Hey guys! We are the Allegiance." We all said.

"I'm Zac." Zac said and put his hand on his chest.

"Eyo! My name is Cara." Cara said waving.

"Bonjour, Je suis Y/N" I simply said and smiled big, showing off my dimple on my right cheek.

"Hey, I'm Shay." Shay said waving both of her hands.

"Hola, Soy Andres." Andres said and smile.

"Today we will be introducing ourselves to you guys. Not only our name but little fun facts about us as well." Zac said. "I am the oldest out of the group, I'm 22 years old."

"Well I am 20 years old, second oldest of the group." Cara said.

"While I am 18 years old, the middle baby." I said.

"Then there us, 16." Shay said.

"We are the twin babies." Andres said. "Well not literally twins, we just have the same ae but I'm older than Shay. My birthday is in March 4th."

"My birthday is in August 23rd. Cara is in November 17th, Zac is in February 11th and Y/N is in (Your birthday)" Shay informed.

"As you guys know, we are all Harmonizers and because if being Harmonizers we decided to meet up on one of Fifth Harmony's tour which is the Harmonize America tour two years ago." Cara said.

"I remembered we wore like the same shirt that says "I am a Harmonizer."" Shay said.

"Well thanks to Y/N for shipping the shirts to us, she made the shirt for us and shipped to us even though she lived in Toronto Canada at the moment." Andres said.

Then we answered questions and did fun facts. We are now on the last question for today.

"Why did we name our band Allegiance?" Zac asked.

"Well, I am straight." Zac said.

"And so am I." Shay said.

"But we are not narrow." They both said and smiled.

"I am gay." Cara said.

"And So am I." Andres said.

"I'm Bi." I said. "That is why we called our band name Allegiance because we support each other and everyone, we have alliance from each other and from everyone and to each other and to everyone. We will support and love you for WHO you are and not for WHAT you are because both is completely different thing."

"Don't be ashamed and we are not just talking about sexuality wise here, we are talking about being who you are. Don't be ashamed to show the real you, whatever your talents are, or whatever your race, or your thoughts. Never be ashamed to show it." Cara said.

"Each and every one of us is unique, no matter what you can and can't do, don't beat yourself up with it because by then end of the day if you don't accept your uniqueness you won't appreciate the others accepting you and trust me there are a lot of them out there who loves you." Shay said.

"Also don't be afraid to show your feelings, let it out, women AND men. Showing your feelings won't make you less of a man, you are human and it's normal, you don't have to toughen up to prove yourself women and men because if you are trying to prove yourself around the people who is around you then you know they are not worth keeping or they are not worthy to call your friends because real friends will accept you for who you are and will remind you how much of a superstar you are." Zac said.

"You are worth it, you are loved. You probably don't see it but trust me you are. You are beautiful or handsome and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You make the others happy you just don't know it but you do and that is one of the greatest gift you can give." Andres said.

"So, if you are having a bad day it will be ok. If you need help or talk to somebody we are open." I said.

"So that's it for our video guys. Hope you like it." Cara said and smiled. We all wave bye and Cara stood up to stop the camera to record. Of course she gave me the memory card so I can edit again.

"Who wants to go shopping with me?" Shay said.

"I do!" Andres said.

"I'll be playing video games." Zac said.

"I'll join you." Cara said.

"Ok. Fine. Let the middle child alone." I said and walked out the room and walked in the editing room.

I cut the part when I set the camera up and I also cut the part when Cara stood up to stop it. I then edit other things cut off irrelevant stuff that we talked about that was out of the topic.

"Another video posted (Insert YouTube link) hope you guys enjoy it" @Allegiance -Y/N

I then went on my twitter and posted something.

"Really really nervous right now." @Y/N_F/N

I'm nervous because I don't know what the other people might think of us coming out. I'm still insecure about the hate, I really don't care about the hate, actually but I'm just scared of how Lauren will react to it.

"Fifth Harmony supports you @Allegiance" @FifthHarmony

"Thank you @FifthHarmony that really means a lot."

Atleast Fifth Harmony support, though I am not sure who tweeted it.

"@Allegiance brave of you guys to come out, I'm really proud." @LaurenJauregui

I think I just died. She supports and she's proud. What now? Is she gonna look at me any differently now?

Lauren's POV

Wow that must have been a really brave thing to do. Cara, Andres and Y/N coming out. Why do I feel as if I'm betrayed. I feel like I should've known this before their viewers did. Me and Y/N are friends right?

I must be thinking so hard right now that I didn't know Camila was calling me until she decided that it was a better idea to jump on top of me.

"Camz! What the heck!?" I said pushing her off.

"Don't be mad at me because in all honesty I've been calling for the straight 5 minutes from the kitchen." Camila said resting both of her hands on her hips.

"Ok sheesh but no need for you to jump on me." I said.

"Ok what's going on." she asked and sat down beside me. "Aren't you happy for the Allegiance?"

"I am... I really am. I'm more than happy for them. I'm proud actually." I said looking her straight in the eyes but then looked down because I cant look at her if I'm hiding something. She just knows me too well.

"You're hiding something." she said.

My eyes widen and my face probably turned into a scowl.

"I feel betrayed that Y/N didn't tell me this in the beginning." I said and sighed.

"Ok.... Why?" Camila said with a furrowed eyebrows.

"Because, I thought me and her have a friendship you know? I mean she should've told me before her viewers. I know this might sound clingy but I just I don't know." I said and sighed feeling rather stupid right now.

"Ok, Lauren, people don't go around telling their sexuality first you know. I'm pretty sure there is a friendship between you both and hopefully between us too. But Lauren Y/N is still trying to get to know you and you are still trying to get to know her. Maybe if they didn't get to answer that video she might have told you if you would've asked. So talk to her ok?" Camila explained. Camila do have a wonderful set of mind. She's deep and just really creative with words.

"Thanks Camz and I wi-" I was interrupted by my phone's sound of notification from Twitter. I looked to see that it was a message from Y/N

"It's her." I told Camila.

"Talk to her and if you need anything me and the girls will be in the front lounge." Camila said and left.

"Hey, Lauren thanks for the support." Y/N said.

"No problem 😊"

"I know that I should've probably told you early before telling the viewers I mean, we just interacted yesterday so I didn't get the time. I'm sorry" Y/N apologized.

She would actually tell me! I smile real big and replied "Oh no! Don't you dare apologize. It's fine it takes time. Thank you for telling me though. I'm proud of you and Cara and Andres and I'm really proud of Zac and Shay for accepting you guys"

"Yeah, I'm really glad they are an accepting people and don't worry I'll tell them that. Can you please tell the other girls that we are thankful as well?"

"Yeah of course."

"Alright, I'll talk to you later babe. I have to do something."

"Later 😊"

I replied. I then look through Twitter and found Allegiance trending world wide.

I skim through it and all are positive. They are some hate but I'm pretty sure they don't care about it. I then find a lot of famous people congratulating them and telling them how proud they are. I'm happy that people accepted them. I can't wait to know her better. To know the real her and spend time with her.

Then my phone started to notify making a tweet noise I look to see that a lot of people mentioned me to their tweets. Curiosity are me and I'm shocked to see most of people saying.

"I ship @LaurenJauregui and @Y/N_F/N! Omg (Yours and Lauren's ship name) is my top OTP!"

It saddens me to see this I don't want this again. It will ruin my interaction with Y/N in public just like it did with me and Camila. I mean it's because the management said that it's attracting most of the people's attention on us two and they want that the five of us have the same amount. So I understand. But how about me and Y/N will they do the same? I then see other things they ship Y/N and Camila too. They do interact cutely on Twitter yesterday and today so maybe they ship them together. But I don't like that. I feel as if I want them to ship me with Y/N because before all this happened I feel like Y/N is that secret friend of mine before and now everyone knows her. She's not MY secret anymore.

A/N

Comment what your possible ship name with Lauren is! I wanna know! Curiosity is killing me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 852 17
Three years later, music artist Paige must face her past once again. When an upset in her career leads Simon Cowell to think she needs some assistanc...
2.3M 51.3K 70
What happens when Camila Cabello meets her celebrity crush Lauren Jauregui?
17K 511 31
you are Ally's little sister, but you guys couldn't be more different. after she left to tour and live with her band, fifth harmony you started going...
2.6M 75.2K 41
Lauren Jauregui has had a crush on her fellow band member, Camila Cabello for a while now. Still friends, they have gradually grown very distant. One...