Apex (Lovers) Legends 2 | Mir...

By Danniduhh

Once I open my eyes, I'm falling from the ship. "WHAT THE HELL! DID YOU PUSH ME OFF?" I asked yelling so Ell... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Help Me :)
10
11
12
New Book Sneak Peek
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Epilogue
Thank You
Question!
Book 3

16

556 12 6
By Danniduhh

As we are running towards the circle, I see a jump tower from the corner of my eye.

"Hey, let's use that jump tower!" Elliot states as he runs towards it.

I nod my head following him.

"Go first," Elliot pauses and pings a place inside the circle. "I'll be right behind you."

I grab onto the zip line and it sends me flying up into the air.

I close my eyes because I don't want to look at the ground that's far below me.

Once I reach the top I let go of the zip line and jet back the rest of the way into the circle.

I land on a building near Elliots ping and he lands next to me.

The building that we landed on has windows on top of the roof so I quickly look inside of it.

I see someone slowly creeping their way towards a door.

"I see someone in there, they probably heard us landing. Be ready for a fight."

Elliot sends a decoy out towards the front door and makes him crouch in front of it.

I see another person running up a hill towards the building and I pull out my gun.

Since we have high ground, I quickly shoot at the person.

All of my shots miss.

Elliot takes a few shots and some of them connect with the enemy.

They fall to the floor attempting to crawl into cover.

I shoot them once more in the head and they fall to the floor, lifeless.

"I'm sorry." I state and I reload my gun.

"There's another squad coming up behind us, we should probably get moving." Elliot says.

"Where to?"

I pull up my mini map and I see a new yellow mark on the map.

"I think Loba wants to meet over there."

I shake my head no.

"No, we're not meeting up with the sneaky little snake-," I start.

"Givin em the chimney!" I hear a familiar voice say.

A smoke grenade lands right in front of us and my eyes widen as my vision gets blocked.

"Elliot?" I call out though the smoke.

I let out a cough as I call for Elliot again.

Taking a step forward I realize that there isn't ant roof left in front of me.

I let out a yelp and I fall off the roof.

"Gah!" I shout in pain as I hit my rib against a railing below me.

I clutch my side as I attempt to get off the floor.

Everything is blurry and I can hear the mixture of my heartbeat and a ringing coming from my ear.

Once I'm back to my senses, I can hear the gunshots and grenades all around me.

I decide that it's best to crawl into a corner until the fighting's over.

"Y/n!" I hear Elliot yell. "Y/n!?"

Elliot runs past me but then quickly turns around once he realizes that I'm in the corner.

"C-come on baby, we've gotta go!" Elliot states frantically as he helps me to my feet.

I get up with a painful groan and Elliot picks me up.

"Hang on, I'm gonna get us out of here."

Elliot sends a decoy to our left and one to our right.

The decoy the our left gets shot at so Elliot takes this as a change to run to the right.

Elliot continues to run towards a new area inside of the circle.

He runs inside of a building and places me down onto the floor.

"Are you okay?" Elliot asked out of breathe.

"What- what happened back there?" He asked in between pants.

"Some type of smoke appeared and I fell off the building and hit my side on a railing." I state as I pull my shirt off.

I look down at my stomach and I can already see a bruise forming there.

Elliot winces as he looks at the bruise.

"That doesn't look too good..." he states with a frown.

He reaches into his backpack and grabs a tube.

"I found this while we were separated. It's some type of medicine to heal wounds quicker." Elliot opens the tube and squeezes its contents onto my bruise.

I wince as he touches it but then after a few minutes, the medicine kicks in and it starts to feel better.

"Thanks babe, I feel ten times better!" I smile and peck Elliot softly on his lips.

"No problem,"

I place my shirt back on my body and stand up.

A nearby door opens and I can hear feet coming closer to us.

"Damn, what now?" I asked in a low whisper. "We just can't catch a break!"

————

Comment

Vote

Share

Repeat!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 31 15
Seer x Male reader (Apex Legends)
272K 14.3K 47
Destiny Series: Book One In one swift motion he had managed to run at me and pinned me against a tree, I stared into his black eyes as he growled, "Y...
19.9K 633 17
"forget about him he's just an idiot. A clown, an arrogant guy with a cute smile.... I mean not cute, he's not cute at all! He's flirting with everyo...
1.6M 64K 86
I'm running, my dress bunched up in my fists. But I'm not running for my life I'm running for his, and when I see him I stop. There is one bulky man...