Do it Again {Larry Stylinson}

By tidddiez

16 year old Harry lives in Holmes Chapel with his mum Anne and his sister Gemma. When he is given the opportu... More

Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Epilogue:
Not an Update
🧍‍♂️

Chapter 1:

6.7K 105 116
By tidddiez

do it again {Larry Stylinson} 💚💙
_____________________________________

16 year old Harry lives in Holmes Chapel with his mum Anne and his sister Gemma. When he is given the opportunity of auditioning for the Xfactor, he gladly takes it.

18 year old Louis lives in Doncaster with his mum Jay and his sisters Lottie, Félicité, Phoebe and Daisy. As a joke, Lottie urges him to try out for the Xfactor, and signs him up behind his back. Now he has no choice but to go. But maybe that's for the better?
______________________________________

Will new feelings arise?

Story of the boys lives in One Direction, none of that messed up management stuff, because that's sad
______________________________________

A/N: it's kinda cringy...
Also, I did edit it, but they're might be mistakes I didn't notice. If it bothers you, feel free to comment and I'll try my best to correct it :)
There will be smut, I'll warn you at the start of the chapter !!
Disclaimer: I'm not trying to disrespect the characters or push sexuality on them in any way, this is only for entertainment purposes.

Enjoy!
______________________________________

Harry's POV:

Living in Holmes Chapel....is okay. Theres only one school and a few shops, so everyone knows everyone. And that's alright, but it gets a bit boring sometimes. But I'm still grateful for what I have, even though I wish I had more once in a while. Everything is predictable, never any surprises. That is, until the chance to audition for the Xfactor came up.

I had just finished band practice with my friends, and I went to my bag to fish out the flyer I got on my door days before.

"Ed, Nick, look" I say, holding up the flyer.
"Wanna audition for the Xfactor as a band? Think about it, White Eskimo could be the next big boyband!"

"As cool as that is Harry, we would never get past the auditions, so many people would be there and we arent that experienced" Ed explained, puting a hand on my shoulder and giving it a light squeeze.

Ed had always been the rational one, even though he could get crazy sometimes.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Nick started hitting the drums, with no rythm whatsoever.

"Hey, Nick no those drums are expensive dont break them!" Ed shouted over the racket.

Nick stood up from the ripped leather stool stood behind the blue drum set a and made his way to where Ed and I were seated. Ed gave him a glare.

"Yeah mate, I think I'm gonna have to agree with Ed on this one, we wouldn't stand a chance against anyone there" Nick shrugged, grabbing his glass of lemonade that my mum had brought out at the beginning of band practice.

"Oh, ok that's fine" I said quietly, trying not to show the disappointment in my voice.

"Hey mate, cheer up, maybe in a few more years when we have more experience, yeah?"

"Mhm" I agreed, standing up to put my glass back on the tray.

"Let's go get some icecream, yeah? Little curly here seems like he needs some cheering up" Nick suggested with a small, sympathetic smile on his face.

"Yeah sure, let's go then" I reply, smiling at Nick's kind gesture.

I'm really lucky to have these two as my best friends, I don't know what I would do without them.

After we got back from the icecream shop and said our goodbyes, we went our separate ways back to our houses. I tried the front door, but it was locked. Mum must still be at work.

I knocked on the door and saw a face appear in the window, Gemma. She opened the door with a hand on her hip.

"Got locked out again, yeah? What would you do without me?" Gemma said sassily, stepping aside so I could come in.

"I have a key Gems, but thanks for letting me in" I said with a weak smile, tired from band practice, and to be completely honest, a little let down that my mates didnt want to compete at the Xfactor.

I grabbed an apple and started to head upstairs when Gemma grabbed my forearm, making me spin around with a confused expression on my face.

"I've known you for all our lives H, you look sad, what's wrong" Gemma asked in a sympathetic voice.

"Its nothing, really, m'just tired is all" I replied, looking down at the ground.

"Harry, tell me"

"Fine. You know that flyer we got yesterday....the one for the singing competition? Neither Ed or Nick want to do it, and I geuss I was just hoping that they would." I say, as I feel my face getting warm, partly from embarrassment and partly because I want to cry.

"That's never stopped you in the past? You went to that other one by yourself" Gemma said, taking the apple out of my hands and taking a bite.

"Yeah I know but this is a bigger than that" I spoke, hitting my sister on her arm slightly for taking my food.

"Just do it Harry, you've got an amazing voice, you dont need them to do great" Gemma replied as she spun on her heal and grabbed her coat.

She threw the bitten apple at me and put her shoes on.

"I geuss, I mean I really wanted to go, what's the worst that could happen" I said, more to myself than to her.

"That's the spirit H. I'm going to my friends house for a sleepover tonight, tell mum when she gets back, yeah" Gemma asks as she is leaning on the door frame.

"Yeah sure Gems, thanks"

As soon as Gemma opened the door, Mum was on the doorstep with a few bags in her hands.

"Leaving so soon sweetie?" Mum asks my sister.

"Uh, y-yeah, I was just going to...um, a friends house for a sleepover, hope that's okay?" Gemma stutters.

"Yeah hon that's fine, just be back before lunch tomorrow" Mum says with furrowed brows, confused as to why Gemma had just acted oddly.

"Ok thanks mum, love you, and I hope you take my advice Harry" Gemma blurted out, quickly pushing her way past Mum.

I walked over to the counter top where mum had placed down the grocerys. I took out packaged spaghetti and put it in the cupboard above the stove.

"Gemma was acting a little weird yeah? And did she say something about advice?" Mum asks, breaking the short silence.

"Hm, yeah, she was probably just shocked to see you, and she gave me advice about the Xfactor" I say, pulling out the same flyer from my back pocket.

Also, I know Gemma wasnt just shocked to see mum, I knew she was going to her boyfriends house. I had met the lad before, and approved of him. I wasnt too worried about my sister, and we made a deal, so I wasnt about to snitch on her.

"Oh yeah, you were going with your band, right?" Mum asks nodding, and thankfully dropping the subject of Gems.

"I was, but they chickened out, b-but I was, uh, wondering if maybe it was possible if I could-"

"Baby, if you want to go by yourself, I would be totally okay with that. Is that what you want?" Mum asked, noticing my nervousness.

"I was thinking about that yeah, y'know mum I've been wanting to do this for years, and I think I'm ready" I spoke, slightly more confidently, still looking at the ground.

"Well then that's that, I'll call this number on the flyer and sign you up, yeah? Go get ready for work in a half hour" Mum explains, taking the paper from me and reaching for the phone.

I hug her tightly and mutter 'thankyou' a few times before pulling back and giving her a quick kiss on the cheek.

"I'm going to go get ready now mum, thank you" I say in a singsong voice, running up the stairs, placing the bitten apple on the counter and grabbing a new one.

I lay on my bed and pull out my phone to check the time. I notice I have a notification from Gemma. I open up my texts and read:

Gemma: you didnt tell mum did you?

I laugh at her text and quickly reply

Harry: course not Gems, couldent break sibling code ;)

I'm about to put my phone back when it vibrated once more

Gemma: thanks, I owe you :)

I roll my eyes at her and put my phone away.

All of my disappointment and tiredness has gone, and for the first time ever, I feel excited to go to work, because that means I'm one more day closer to the auditions.

I start to clean up the dishes that had reminisce of baked bread in them when I feel a tap on my shoulder. I spin around with a large dimpled smile on my face, to see Sarah. She is a middle aged woman, a few years younger than mum.

"Hey Sarah, how are you today?" I politely ask my coworker.

"Hey Harry, you seem to be in a good mood today, what's the occasion?" Sarah asks leaning against the sink where I'm washing the dishes, with her hand together.

"I'm going to Manchester to compete in a singing competition" I reply, smiling brightly.

"Oooooh, sounds fun, I'm sure you will win, you're voice is amazing" she replys matter of factly.

"Sarah, you haven't even heard me sing" I say, laughing slightly.

"But if your voice is even half as good as your looks, you will blow the competition out of the water" she states, winking.

"Sarah, stoooppp" I laugh sarcastically.

Sarah laughed and went back up to the front to help the customers. I start thinking about what might happen at the Xfactor, maybe I'll meet some new friends?

I pull out my phone to see my shift ends in 2 minutes. I finish up the dishes and take a few loaves of bread out of the oven.

I take off my pink, white and red apron, waved to Sarah, then left the bakery, pulling my jacket over the palms of my hands to block them from the cool breeze.

A/N: I know this was a boring chapter, but the next ones will be better.
This is my first fanfic, so it's probably kinda bad, but I always take constructive criticism:)
And remember, votes and comments are my friends:)

So what do you think about it so far? And what do you think will happen?

-V

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 138 20
a world where you don't see colours until you meet your soulmate. Harry is waiting for his one true love for the last twenty two years. In this colou...
154K 5K 69
"What are you thinking about, Hazza?" "I-" "It's alright baby take your time." "I'm scared to get it wrong." "Get what wrong?" "Me." Or, Louis is...
956K 33.1K 37
"You think you can come onto my field and talk to me like you own this place?" He yells and I see a couple figures jump from his reaction, and I don'...
27.4K 1K 23
After all these years, Louis and Eleanor are getting married but the only way Harry will come to the wedding is if Louis spends 24 hours with him alo...