The Omega

ImBrokenSaveMe tarafından

Highest ranks were #1 in Werewolf 2021 and #1 in Beta The Ring had been made over 100 years ago. It was a way... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Authors note
Angry Readers
Three Years Later...

Chapter 9

20.1K 759 81
ImBrokenSaveMe tarafından

I turned to look where he was staring and froze. A large black wolf was standing there looking curiously at Jaxton kneeling over me. I felt fur brush against my bare chest and the low rumble from my wolf increased in volume. Jaxton was pissed at the interruption and shifted into his wolf. His furry body now covering my naked form. 

Jaxton was crouching down his eyes, never leaving the red ones of the alpha in front of us. I rolled over lying on my stomach and shifted. I stayed under Jaxton waiting for him to get off. There was one female besides me left. The large alpha might decide to go find her instead of trying to take me from Jaxton. 

Jaxton snapped his teeth at the male in front of us and the alpha snarled back. All of us froze when we heard a female cry, another girl being claimed. The alpha looked at me again with a steely determination in his eyes. He was going to fight for me. Jaxton stepped over me walking towards the alpha who must’ve been 20lbs heavier than Jaxton, and all of it muscle. 

Fear raced through me, my heart pounding. I whined, and Jaxton instead of looking away from the alpha hit me on the nose with his tail. He turned my whine into a snort of amusement temporarily distracting me from the fact that I could lose the male I’d been falling for. 

Jaxton walked past the alpha never breaking eye contact and my heart broke, he was leaving me to this strange male. I growled the fear turning to anger. The alpha looked at me seemingly surprised at how easily Jaxton was giving in. The alpha started walking towards me, his chest puffed out in pride at getting a female so easily. 

I growled snapping my jaws at the alpha in front of me. My normally calm nature hiding behind my rage at being left in the clutches of this baboon. The alpha growled in warning at my insubordination. I stopped growling, but refused to submit to him. 

The alpha fell forward as a large dark brown shape jumped on his back. Blood flew as Jaxton’s teeth made contact with the alpha’s shoulder. The alpha roared, turning to yank the other wolf off of him. The alpha threw him onto the hard ground moving to stand over the slightly smaller male. 

Jaxton bared his teeth up at the other male a wicked gleam in his eyes as the alpha stared him down. Everything slowed down and I waited for Jaxton to submit, to bare his throat for the alpha above him. I looked on as Jaxton clawed the alphas soft underbelly. Blood gushing down onto Jaxton’s dark brown fur. 

I couldn’t stand it anymore. Fighting was not my thing it was the one thing I was supposed to stop, my only job basically, though I still needed training. I stood tucking my tail tightly between my legs, my hackles raised. I let my eyes flash the light blue of an omega, baring my teeth at the alpha as I did. 

Both of the males froze completely staring at me in shock, neither of the males knew what I was. Man I was gonna be in trouble after this. I knocked my shoulder into the alpha’s, pushing him off of Jaxton. The alpha growled instinctively, but moved, keeping his eyes averted from my own. Almost as if he didn’t want to admit to himself what I was. Stupid alphas, they’re so hot headed and hate to be wrong.

I bit down the growl that wanted to escape focusing on the alpha. I shifted into my human form looking around for the pants Jaxton had dropped and the shirt that he might’ve brought back. I saw both in a ball near the back of the cave. I looked back up at both of the males, the alpha now sitting and Jaxton standing close to me and away from the alpha. 

“Shift,” I ordered sternly.

Both males gave me a look clearly not used to being told what to do. I glared at both of them and waited for them to obey my eyes still burning a light blue. Jaxton gave in first standing up tall and puffing out his chest. The alpha shifted moments later not to be out down by the beta in showoffiness. 

The alpha stood at about 6’3 his shoulders slightly wider than Jaxton’s tattooed ones. His black hair was in a buzz cut and everything about him screamed warrior. He was more lean than buff, his human physic contrasting with his wolf’s in a way I hadn’t seen before. He had a six pack that he seemed rather proud of. Both of the males before me were almost posing for my inspection. 

I kept my eye from traveling any lower on the alpha, not bothering to give Jaxton the same courtesy. I let my eyes roam freely over the male I thought of as mine, not stopping my gaze at his hips. Jaxton edged closer to me causing the alpha to let out a growl.

“Who are you?” I questioned. 

“Cassian,” he looked between us, “Who are you guys?”

“I’m Adalyn,” I pointed to the beta, “That’s Jaxton. Can you please go put on your pants? It’d make me more comfortable.”

Whatever arguments Cassian was going to produce died on his tongue and he gave a quick nod before leaving. The wounds on his stomach already clotting from the quick healing skills of the alpha. Jaxton took the opportunity to try to pull into his arms. I put my hand on his chest causing him to pause and gestured to the clothes on the ground.

“Do you want Cassian to keep seeing me naked?” I raised my eyebrows in faked shock.

I swear I could see the word mine flashing in his eyes as he grabbed the shirt and pants. He shoved the shirt into my chest and his light hazel eyes caught the fading sunlight. I tugged on the shirt just as the alpha walked back into the den, his eyes inspecting my neck for Jaxton’s mark. My beta pulled up his pants, he was visibly holding back a snarl.

“Let’s go outside, it’s getting dark in here.” I spoke softly trying not to submit because of all the dominance the two males were letting off in the small space. 

The males nodded, still eyeing each other waiting for the other to start fighting. The males waited till I exited the cave a plan suddenly forming as to how I could get out of this without any more bloodshed. My beta kept close to me the urge to keep me as his own showing clearly in his eyes. I found it amusing, that and the fact that the alpha didn’t wear his shirt. Most likely so he could keep showing himself off like he was in a dog show. 

I held in my laugh at my outrageous thoughts noticing the shirt the Cassian held in his hand, perhaps he had wanted to give it to me. Assuming that he’d be allowed to claim me. I let my eyes flash light blue reminding them of my rank.

“I am assuming you want to claim me, Alpha Cassian?” I asked.

“Yes, Omega Adalyn,” he gave me a look slowly up and down my body. 

Jaxton growled moving towards me with an angry look in his eyes. I put up a hand, my eyes flashing brighter, my beta stopped in his tracks a low rumble coming from deep in his chest. Cassian smirked in response and my skin itched in disgust when his eyes slowly roamed me again. 

“Beta Jaxton, I am assuming you want me as well.”

Jaxton nodded the rumble in his chest halting when I spoke to him. I grinned loving the fact that he wanted me. Cassian gave an annoyed snort at my reaction to the beta’s response.

“You’re both aware of the law about harming an Omega correct?” Both of the males nodded in response. “Good. Then you’ll understand that I get to choose who I want to claim me correct?”

I was met with furrowed brows; both of the males confused how I would get out of this without being mated by one of them. I bit my lip holding in my grin. I was going to succeed or one of the males would be charged for physically harming an omega. 

“Even in the Ring that law applies. If either one of you mates me without my consent it will be rape and whatever restraining you’d have to do to put yourself inside me, undoubtablly brusing me and whatever ese you do when I won’t submit. Both of you are high up in the pack ranks, that means even if you don’t get executed by the Elders you’ll be putting your packs through the shame of abusing an Omega.”

The alpha in front of me snarled and I thought for a moment that he was going to lung for me, but instead he went for Jaxton. I watched the world in slow motion as the alpha lunged for my male. I jumped on the alpha catching his shifting canines in my forearm when I wrapped my arms around the Alphas head and neck. Man I really should’ve thought that one though.

I cried out in pain the Alpha and I falling to the ground. I got picked up by Jaxton almost as soon as we hit the ground. God dammit I wanted peace not hard headed alphas wanting to claim something that wasn’t theirs. I could’ve sworn my plan would work. I even kept my voice so sweet. 

Alpha Cassian stared at me, his brown eyes wide in shock. Jaxton cradled me close to his chest before looking at the alpha. I watched his Adam's apple bob as he swallowed down his rage. I’d never been prouder of someone before, he kept his rage away focusing on my wounds.

“Get your flare gun Alpha Cassian,”Jaxton ordered, spitting his name like a filthy swear. The alpha growled at the order glaring up at my male and me in his arms. 

“She needs medical attention! I lost mine so get yours so she can get some fucking help already!” The alpha glared again, but got up and headed into the woods.

I looked down at my arm for the first time. Oh god a bite does this mean he’s claimed me? Claim marks can be put anywhere it's just more common to be put on the neck so everyone can see. The larger the holes are from the canines the stronger the wolf was. In some packs the female was allowed to claim the male, in others not so much. It all depended on the male and what pack you’d end up staying in.

I turned away from the wound looking up into Jaxtons eyes. I was trying to keep from feeling the throbbing mixed with burning. The alpha had pulled back skin and muscle. I was sure I would be able to see bones if I looked. Alpha Cassian had been going for Jaxton’s throat, but got my arm first tearing into the muscle the way he would’ve to my beta’s throat. He would’ve taken him down before Jaxton could’ve moved to defend himself.

    The alpha came out of the woods and fired the flare gun straight up. It should probably take an hour or two for them to get here. The alpha tossed the gun to the side and moved to take me from Jaxton. Panic shot through me and I used my good arm to hold myself to him hiding my face in his chest. It was harder than it looked, my neck ached when I turned it at the unnatural angle. 

    Jaxton started up a low rumble in his chest. It was kind of soothing actually. If it weren’t for the pain in my arm and my watery eyes I probably would’ve been lulled to sleep by it. Tears started slipping out of the corner of my eye, as the adrenaline faded and more pain came.

    Man why couldn’t I faint at the sight of blood, it would be so much easier for me. Jaxton set me down on the ground and sat next to me leaving Alpha Cassian standing looking around awkwardly. I could almost see the guilt eating at him. Hurting an omega that has already been through abuse is terrible. Not that I’d complain to anyone about it, who knows what the alpha would do then. 

He tried to kill Jaxton just because I wanted him and didn’t want the alpha. I’d never forget what he did to me and what he tried to do to my kind, calm, comforting male. 

Alright this was 2,144 words. I hope you enjoyed it

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

3M 106K 46
"You were made for me. And I, for you." His breath is right beside my ear and I tightly shut my eyes closed. He leans down closer. "I was made to lo...
21.1K 1K 35
An ordinary human girl mated to the most dangerous warrior whose soul purpose is to serve the Alpha King. He is a werewolf that has so much power tha...
649K 20K 33
My name is Kacey Artega, I am 17 years old, and I am in the risingmoon pack. Wolves are normally meant to find there mates at 15 years old, yet I'm 1...
496K 21.6K 106
Sequel to *Her Wolf Alpha* Began 9/27/2016 Highest ranking: #2 in twists *COMPLETED* Katlyn and Clayton's son is growing up. Kaden Ravenwolf must fin...