Bryles & Nochelle One Shots

nochellesbcllarke által

don't expect regular updates :) Több

Dance my heart out • Richelle/Nochelle
One Day • Nochelle
All I needed was you • Nochelle
Some attention • Bryles
Need you now • Bryles
All I needed was you (2) • Nochelle
I would like • Bryles
I would like (2) • Bryles
Mi señorita (Part one) • Bryles
I would like 3 | Bryles
Mi Señorita (Part two) • Bryles
Hold Me Tight • Bryles
Love the way you lie • Bryles
Shameless? • Bryles
Into you - Bryles
Into You (2) - Bryles
Moody behaviours - Bryles
Breathing | Bryles
Waiting for you | Richola
Switching | Nochelle
You broke me first (part one) | Briar & Myles
Seaside | Bryles

Switching 2 | Nochelle

916 24 16
nochellesbcllarke által

A/N: I apologise for any mistakes!

_______________

"You've gotta be shitting me"

I cannot believe Noah and I actually switched our bags by accident. How could I let this happen? I am actually pissed off right now, it's not even funny.

Suddenly, I hear my phone ringing. Thank God it's Noah face calling me. Maybe he has noticed our little incident already too.

I pick it up.

"Noah did what I think happened happen?" I question, even despite knowing the answer and placing my phone against my pillow, just so I can see him and vice versa.

"I think it did" He seems to be in his bedroom too.

I sigh and pause "How did that even happen?" I am so annoyed right now that I am forgetting about... you know... my crush for Noah.

"For one, our bags look the same. For two, maybe it was when we were outside chatting after rehearsal."

"Oh yeah? Maybe if you hadn't decided to buy the same bag as mine this wouldn't have happened and maybe we wouldn't be having this conversation right now" I may sound mad, but deep inside I am happy that at least now I have an excuse to talk to him.

"So it's my fault?"

I sigh again "I'm not even going to answer that."

"Fine then how about I check your bag?" He teases. I am pretty sure that his favourite hobby is teasing me...

"What? That's a total invasion of privacy." I oppose.

"So what do we have here?" He starts searching inside my bag, to which I roll my eyes.

"Noah there's nothing special inside my bag but go off" I shrug.

"Alright so... we have" he pauses "your dance clothes, a towel, shampoo... pretty boring" He pauses yet again "Tampons.. Oh then that's why you're so grumpy" He jokes.

"I just am a prevented person" I explain. I don't know why boys immediately assume that girls are on their periods just because they're in a bad mood. I mean, Mr. Iván - our new baby ballet teacher - is always grumpy yet that doesn't mean he has a period or anything, does it?

"Deodorant, and.. a black lace bra" he smirks, making me go red. I swear when he gives me that look I go weak.

"Are you finished?" I try changing the subject.

"Pretty much"

"Well.. now, considering you looked into my bag, I am gonna look into yours" I sarcastically smile.

"Dance clothes, towels, a body wash, shampoo..." I am loving going through his stuff - they smell like him "And that's about it."

"Shakes & Ladders?" He suggests.

"Meet you there in five" I agree.

"Ight, see you" He winks before hanging up, making me smile once again.

I get up, spray a bit of my perfume and quickly fix my bra before grabbing on his bag and leaving the house.

Arriving at Shakes & Ladders, I see there aren't many people in here. I believe B-Troupe is still rehearsing as they have this competition coming up next week. I look around and as I walk fowards I feel a finger poking me on the right side of my waist, making me jump. I hate it when people tickle me.

"Hey"

I turn around and see it's Noah. I immediately smile shyly.

We smile at each other for a couple of seconds, but then I shake my head and hand his bag to him.

"There you go" I mumble, as he grabs it and hands mine to me.

Awkwardly, we stay silent for a while, mainly because all I do is look down smiling and blushing.

"So... I'll see you tomorrow" He mumbles.

"Yeah..." Come on Richelle grow some balls "Um..."

He looks up at me, curious to hear what I have to say.

"My parents are out of town so I was wondering if you'd like to come to mine just so I don't feel so alone" Oh boy, please tell me I didn't just embarass myself...

"I would love to"

My heart flatters.

"Awesome... so you can come by eight, after dinner. We can just watch a movie or something." I suggest, to which he nods with a smile.

He walks behind me, and mumbles "See you at eight" in a voice that gave me goosebumps. I hear him walk away, leaving me with this dumb smile on my face.

Eventually, I make my way out of the bar, yet I am stopped by someone.

Summer.

"What were you and Noah doing?" I almost forgot that she has a crush on him.

"Pardon?"

"You heard me. Answer my question"

"And since when do I share my private life with strangers?" This is unbelievable. This girl needs to stop.

"Noah is my friend, I have all the rights to know"

I fold my arms and I stare right into her soul.

"Look Summer... I know that you're used to having everything handed to you and all but everyone in here has a place. So make sure you know which one yours is and stick to it." I snap.

Her face expression changes and she just walks away upset. Do you know what that is? People who can't handle the truth. They just walk away cowardly.

I raise my eyebrows and smirk.

When I get home, I get something to eat while I watch another episode of Pretty Little Liars on my couch. I already changed into some comfy clothes. A top and a pair of shorts, pretty simple. I am almost done with my bowl of pasta when I see A-Troupe chatting on our instagram group chat. I don't bother to open, though. I put my bowl and my glass of water in the dish washer before starting to make some popcorn. It is almost eight, so Noah might be arriving soon.

Once they're done, I let them cool off inside the pot, before checking the time once again. Weird.

It is five past eight and Noah isn't here yet. I decide to call him.

Maybe he forgot? Or maybe he remembered he had homework to do?

A wave of sadness rushes through my body. I really wanted him to come.

As I my finger goes to touch his number, I feel a pair of hands tickling my stomach, making me scream and jump.

I turn around.

"Whoa there" Noah mumbles, holding my hands to make me steady. Having his hands in mine bring back all the happiness that had vanished earlier.

"You scared the shit out of me" I sigh out.

He giggles lightly "Sorry, my bad" Letting go of my hands and snaking his into his pockets.

I was laying against the back of my couch, and I had my hair naturally laid down.

"Now you'll have to make it up to me" I tease innocently, biting my lip.

"Explain yourself" He smirks, walking closer to me - which immediately makes my heart skip a bit.

I inhale "We'll watch all High School Musical movies."

I know how tired he is of watching High School Musical, mainly because we have watched all movies together a million times. I also know he thought I had meant another kind of make up, so teasing him is always a win.

"And..." I add, walking towards the kitchen "I made popcorn" I show him.

He sighs "Do we really have to? Not for the popcorn bit, but to the movie part."

"That's what you get for scaring me" I answer, grabbing the popcorn that was already in a big bowl, and walking past him towards the stairs.

I stop on my tracks and turn my head to him "This way" with an innocent smile on my face.

A few minutes later, we are playing the movie on my laptop, which is placed in front of us. Noah eventually agreed to watch it...not that I gave him a choice in the very first place.

We are laid down on my bed, our backs against the headboard.

I am eating lots of popcorn - I may or may not have an unhealthy obsession with popcorn. I am that type of person that eats half of my popcorn before the movie even starts in the cinema, just so you get an idea.

It should already be normal for me to be watching a movie with Noah - since we have done that tons of times before - however it's pretty much the opposite now that we have this flirty relationship between us.

As I go get some more popcorn, my hand accidentally touches Noah's. I think my heart just skipped another beat. How cliché..

I look up at him, and see how his eyes already are on me. His eyes. They have such a power when they meet mine. And the more I look at them, the closer they seem to be getting.

My breath quickens when I notice he is leaning in, with this look in his eyes that makes me go crazy in a matter of seconds.

I start leaning in too, and as the seconds pass by, the closer I am to him. I feel his breath on my neck, which tells me our lips are a few inches apart. I smile, looking into his eyes, and then to his lips. I cannot believe this is actually happening. I have been waiting for this moment for so long.

Our lips meet. Whoa

His lips are the warmest I have ever kissed.

I hold his cheek with my left hand, and keep on kissing him passionately, as he lays one of his hands on my waist. The more the time passes by, the more I desire him, and the more passionate this gets.

A few seconds after, he pulls away. I look at him, trying to understand why he stopped, but he just reaches down on my laptop, closes it and puts it on a chair nearby, always with a smirk on his face, making me smile too.

He gets his body closer to mine again, and attaches his lips to mine. He crawls on top of me as he wraps his arms around my waist.

I smile as our kisses get more passionate and intense. I snake my arms around his neck too, as he runs his hands around my waist, making me shiver. And not because of the cold. Because of the warmth.

My hair is all spread on my pillow. I feel him bitting down on my lip, which obviously stole a soft moan out of my mouth. He deepens the kiss. I swear to god, this is feeling so good right now that I am wondering if this is heaven. I want it to never end.

I can feel him pull away, with that smirk on his face, to which I correspond. His hands run down my waist, hips and thighs, his smirk never leaving this lips. I melt at his touch. It is so smooth yet so warm and somehow intense, that it gets me even more excited at each seconds that pass by.

My eyes never leave his though.

When he runs his hands back up to my waist, slowly, I let a sigh out. It was feeling so good. I just wanted him there and then. I look down at his chest, and back up to his eyes, which he understands. His t-shirt flies across the room.

He reaches down and leaves a kiss on the corner of my lips, and kisses all the way down to my neck, as I arch my back with my eyes closed. As soon as his lips hit my neck's skin, he kisses every inch of it.

I run my hands on his hard chest, biting my lip hard. Everything was being so slow, yet it felt so wild, which I absolutely loved.

The way his lips explore my skin sends me chills down my spine countless times as I run my hands through both his neck and hair. Over and over again. I can feel him smile against my skin when he notices it, pecking down on it twice. I couldn't help but let a quite audible pleasure moan out, which I had been trying to contain for way too long.

Before I even could process it, I feel him suck down on the part of my neck that was closer to my chin, and proceeds to bite it afterwards, to which I gasp to as I raise my chin upwards and hold some of his hair. He groans. Man, this guy is something else.

He kisses the way down my chest, and pulls away. I give him a reassuring look.

His hands grab my top and take it off my body, leaving me on my bra.

"Damn, you're so gorgeous" He mumbles against my skin.

"Noah..." I moan out, which gets him even more hormonal.

His lips kiss their way from my stomach up to my lips again, and I decide to grab his jeans before trying to unbutton it. However, before I could even undo anything, the door bell is heard.

Both of us sigh.

"Why now?" I complain.

"Don't go" He pleads, trying to kiss me again, yet I pull him away.

"Noah it could be something important, you know no one is supposed to know you're here" I insist, getting up and putting my top back on.

I try fixing my hair "Stay here" I tell him, before making my way downstairs.

This was going so well, why did it have to be ruined? To be honest, 'well' is a huge understatement... I have never been this intimate with someone before. And I don't mean just physically, but emotionally too.

I open the front door to see Amy. Wait...what is Amy doing here this late?

"Amy? What are you doing here?" I ask confused, I know she lives across the street, but it still is very weird for her to be here at this time.

"Sorry for ringing on your door at nine in the night but I forgot to give you this" She explains, handing me my hair brush. Stupid hair brush...

"Oh" I mumble out, grabbing it "Thank you!"

"You're welcome!" She exclaims with a smile on her face, before her eyesbrows raise. "What's that on your neck?"

I freeze. Noah gave me a hickey?

I try making up an excuse. But due to the lack of time, my excuse comes out as pretty stupid.

"I was eating chocolate ice cream, maybe a drop fell on my neck and I didn't notice"

"Oh" I think she bought it "Okay well, see you tomorrow at the studio!"

"Yeah, goodnight."

I close the door, with a sigh.

Suddenly, I feel a pair of hands wrapping around my waist from behind.

"Is she gone?" He asks into my ear.

I turn around "You gave me this!" I exclaim, pointing at my neck.

"I know" He shrugs.

"Fortunately, Amy bought my stupid excuse. But now I will have to cover it up tomorrow"

"Don't. That way everyone will know that you're mine" He smirks.

I raise my eyebrows "What is that supposed to mean?"

"I don't know" He pecks my lips "Maybe that I want to be with you" He repeats his action.

I smirk, wrapping my arms around his neck "I like how that sounds"

"So is it official? You and I?" He confirms.

"Only if you promise to watch the rest of the movie with me" I joke.

"I would do anything."

I smile.

"By the way... there is something I need to tell you"

"Which is...?"

"Our bags weren't switched by accident. It was me who did it, just so I had an excuse to talk to you" He confesses, to which I fake gasp.

I slap the back of his head "You idiot!"

"Tell me you hated that moment in your bedroom and I'll stop"

"Don't you dare" I order, before kissing him once again. Whether it was on purpose or not, I am glad it happened.

"I wasn't planning to" He says, before picking me up and taking me upstairs.

______________

2614 words

Author's note: Hope you liked it :) I had missed writing about Nochelle a lot I must confess.

Stay safe <3

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

18.5K 727 24
• all fluff • • some sadness • • no deaths •
8.8K 155 25
I'm bored. ALSO LEAVE REQUESTS IF YOU WANT TO. Sometimes I do fluff one shots.
1.1K 49 16
Some oneshots I've thought of for KotLC. Not going to be updated regularly
36.1K 563 10
Tales of Bryles! New one shot for each chapter! ~ I did a Nochelle one shots book, why not a Bryles? *Slow updates*