โ› ๐’˜๐’‰๐’š โœ โ”โ”โ” โช ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐š•...

By aesthetic_basic

๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ผ. โ–Ž ๐“ฆ๐™ท๐šˆ โ™ก โ†ท หŠ- โช ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–‘๐–Ž ๐–‰'๐–†๐–’๐–Š๐–‘๐–Ž๐–”. โซ ๐Ÿ— เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหš. โ€ข โ” โ i could sit and ๐‹๐ˆ๐„ to ... More

๐—ช๐—›๐—ฌ?
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ. FAMOUS BIRTHDAYS !
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ. TIK TOK & DMS !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ. INSTAGRAM & IMESSAGE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ. TWITTER & ARTICLE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ. REAL LIFE & INSTAGRAM !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ. TIK TOK !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ. TIK TOK ROOM & IMESSAGE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ. DMS & INSTAGRAM !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด. IMESSAGE & ARTICLE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต. TIK TOK & DMS !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ. TWITTER !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ. IMESSAGE & TIK TOK
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ. INSTAGRAM & TIK TOK ROOM !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ. TIK TOK & DMS !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ. IMESSAGE & TIK TOK ROOM !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ. TIK TOK & PHONE CALL !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ. INSTAGRAM & REAL LIFE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ. INSTAGRAM & IMESSAGE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด. DMS & TWITTER !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต. TIK TOK ROOM & TIK TOK !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ. IMESSAGE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ. INSTAGRAM & TWITTER !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ. TIK TOK ROOM & DMS !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ. TIK TOK ROOM & PHONE CALL !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ. TIK TOK & IMESSAGE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ. TIK TOK ROOM & IMESSAGE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ. INSTAGRAM & YOUTUBE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด. IMESSAGE & DMS !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต. TWITTER & INSTAGRAM !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ. INSTAGRAM & IMESSAGE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ. REAL LIFE & INSTAGRAM !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ. ARTICLE & IMESSAGE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ. INSTAGRAM & TIK TOK !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ. TWITTER & YOUTUBE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ. IMESSAGE & TWITTER !
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ. INSTAGRAM & IMESSAGE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ. REAL LIFE & MULTI !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด. TIK TOK & TWITTER !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต. INSTAGRAM & REAL LIFE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌ. TIK TOK ROOM & IMESSAGE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ. ARTICLE & INSTAGRAM !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎ. YOUTUBE & REAL LIFE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ. REAL LIFE & TIK TOK ROOM !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ. YOUTUBE & INSTAGRAM !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑ. TIK TOK & DMS !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒ. REAL LIFE & INSTAGRAM !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ. TIK TOK ROOM & TIK TOK !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿด. PHONE CALL & REAL LIFE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿต. ARTICLE & REAL LIFE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌ. TIK TOK & IMESSAGE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿญ. INSTAGRAM & TWITTER !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎ. TIK TOK & IMESSAGE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏ. REAL LIFE & YOUTUBE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฐ. IMESSAGE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ. TIK TOK ROOM & IMESSAGE !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ. TIK TOK & INSTAGRAM !
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿณ. TWITTER & PHONE CALL !

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ. INSTAGRAM & REAL LIFE !

3.9K 141 86
By aesthetic_basic

。  。・゚♡゚・。。・゚♡゚・。  。・゚゚・

♡.°୭̥ ⋆。˚ 𝘄𝗵𝘆? ░  𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶 𝗱'𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗼. . .˚ ༘ *
⤹ *·𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄, 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗐𝗈𝗇𝗄𝖺 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅.
𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑶𝟏 ⋆。 ❝ 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝙵-𝙶𝙵 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙱𝙻𝙴𝙼! 💐·˚ ༘ ˎˊ-
└─▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃──➤
♡ ┊ ┊. ♡ ┊ ┊
⋆。˚ ⋆。˚ ♡ ⋆。˚

@𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗢  ✓
𝘗𝘖𝘚𝘛𝘌𝘋 𝘖𝘕 𝘏𝘌𝘙 𝘚𝘛𝘖𝘙𝘠

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬  ▭ ▭ ▭ ▭

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▭ ▭ ▭

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▭ ▭

THE PLACE WAS lavishly decorated with red and white — two of Quinn's favorite colors, Emily and Tabby wanted to make sure everything was perfect for their best friend's birthday. Tabitha had voted against throwing it at the Hype House, after what happened last time, so they decided on something much better.

Specks of light shone down from the disco ball, creating reflective rainbow-colored shadows. White couches sat around the room, tables neatly decorated with confectionery and fairy lights. Paper hearts hung down from the ceiling. On the far side of the hall, there was a black and white dance floor, made to look like a chessboard.

"Wow," Thomas looked around in amazement, "You guys actually did it. This looks fucking awesome."

"Yep," Tabby smoothed out the puffy checkered dress she was wearing, "You can't get more Alice in Wonderland than drinks that say Drink Me."

"It was all my idea," Emily slung a shoulder around Tabitha, pulling her close. It wasn't her idea. But taking all the credit was something Emily just had to do. It was why Tabitha was dressed up as the Mad Hatter instead of Alice, she 'wasn't good enough' for the costume, apparently.

"Well, it's great," Mia chuckled next to him. The whole Shite House was invited, much to Tabitha's dismay but she wasn't going to object to having Quinn's other friends there. Even if that also meant the Sway Boys, Content House, and the others...

Tabby caught vague glimpses of people such as Nessa dressed up in a mouse costume and Mattia, dressed as what looked like an orange-haired Hatter.

Quinn was dressed as the Queen of Hearts, it was fitting. She looked stunning in the red gown she wore for the night, it was sparkling with glitter and dropped down to the floor in elegant tufts. It was put together with an elaborate crown that was tucked into her hair.

"The Queen herself!" She heard her voice from across the room and her head turned almost immediately. Charli fucking D'Amelio was already there.

"Happy Birthday!" Charli hollered with a smile, she pulled her good friend into a hug, "Quinnie!" She handed her a box, neatly wrapped, and signed.

"Charli!" Quinn exclaimed happily, hugging her back tightly, "Thank you for coming. Uh, there's karaoke, ice cream and I'm pretty sure later there'll be more dancing..."

"You look gorgeous!"

"Thank you," The birthday girl smiled, "But look at you!" She heard Quinn's giggles with her back turned, still facing the opposite end of the room. "Amazing..."

Tabitha let curiosity get the best of her when she turned around to see Charli, she seemed to notice because she looked right back at her with a smile.

"I thought you'd be tucked away somewhere watching Netflix," Charli joked when she came up to her, "It's like you just can't stay away from me."

"Haha," Tabby laughed dryly, she moved her attention to the large fluffy tail behind her dress, "What have you come as?"

She eyed her costume, all-white dress, with matching gloves. Her face was painted with paint, her nose black, and her cheeks red, strokes of whiskers were drawn on. She had bunny ears on her head.

"I'm a rabbit," Charli couldn't help herself when she pointed to the ears atop her head, "Duh."

"No duh," She silently laughed at her stupid joke, "The ears are all lopsided, you look more like a struggling cat if you ask me." She stretched her arms upwards, adjusting the headband, "There you go, idiot."

***

"Happy birthday to you!" Bryce Hall, dressed fashionably as the Knave of Hearts, was the loudest singer. The under twenty-one's were pretty sure that most of them were drunk.

"Happy birthday to you!" Another tipsy Alice fell atop Willy Wonka — conveniently dressed as Willy Wonka, against the dress code.

"Happy birthday to Quinn!" Chase smiled next to the girl, he was dressed as some twisted e-boy variation of the caterpillar. He whispered into her ears, "You look good."

"Careful," Quinn joked, "You're staring at me again..." Chase looked away, a boyish grin on his face, they faced the candles in front of her which were lighting up the tall cake of many layers.

"Happy birthday to you!" Tabitha clapped along with everyone else, as they watched her friend blow out the flames. "Whoo!"

"Now can we finally cut this cake, bitch?" Larri was the first for a slice to push to the front after Quinn had cut the cake, "I'm hungry as fuck."

Quinn hugged her best friend tightly, "Thank you for this, beb," Her arms were wrapped around the girl's waist, she tucked her head into her neck.

Tabitha kissed her cheek, "You know it was all me?"

Quinn laughed, "Of course I do, you're my best friend. I mean, we both know Emily is going around pretending she set all this up but I know you...and you know me better than anyone else."

"I know, we're perfect for each other," Tabby laughed, "If you weren't my best friend we'd probably be married by now."

"Isn't marrying your best friend the right way to go?" Quinn smiled. Tabitha raised an eyebrow, not sure what to think. She was just starting to decipher what it meant...

"Hey, guys!" Emily took Tabitha into her arms, she put an arm across her shoulders, pulling their heads together, "Tabby Cat, will you come dance with me?"

"You know I don't dance, hun," She pulled away from her girlfriend, "Besides, I have plans with a birthday cake right now."

"Aww," Emily pouted, her hands detached from her, "I'm going to have to go dance with someone else now, you're no fun."

Quinn and Tabitha went to get a table, it wasn't long before it was one of the rowdiest ones. Drinks were being spilled onto the floor, smoke blew into the air whilst music drifted with it into the atmosphere.

When people started to dance, the table started to empty up and Quinn looked at Tabby with wide eyes. She didn't even need to know what her best friend was thinking, "I'll be okay, Quinn, you can go dance."

It was a total mistake.

Once Quinn had run off, she was gone for a long time, dancing from Shite House members to Sway Boys. And by the third hour, Madi had come round to their table accompanied by Charli D'Amelio.

"Hey, Emily..." Madi's face was lighted with a smile, "Hey Tabby...um, I was about to go dance with Quinn and we just came to say hi."

She took a seat next to Emily, the only space for Charli was next to Tabitha, she didn't bother herself with that so much as the fact her girlfriend was sitting next to her.

"I think you've said hi," Tabby rolled her eyes.

"She's just trying to be nice, Tabby Cat." Emily dropped the nickname almost every sentence, Charli was already internally cringing for her. "We can all be friends."

"Yeah, really good friends," Madi added with another smile, directed at Emily. It was weird. "You know what? Charli isn't really in the mood to dance right now, why don't you and I?"

"Sure," Emily didn't even hesitate, she planted a kiss on Tabby's cheek. "I'll be back in a minute."

Like all of their past conversations, it began with awkward silence, a common reaction for two people who were supposed to hate each other. Charli was building up the courage to say something more, sure, they'd talked over text but it was nothing like being face to face with her now.

She was a hundred percent sure she was basically invisible to the girl now as she tapped on her phone, ignoring the music blasting from the speakers around them. 

"I'm pretty sure Emily is fucking cheating on me again," Charli felt her heart jump when Tabitha spoke to her first, it felt like she'd been caught in a daze.

"Why?" It was the only word she could form while her heart was beating rapidly in her chest.

Tabitha looked over to the dance floor, where Emily was dancing with Madi, a wide grin on her face, "I..." She didn't think it was her place to say anything, she didn't want to get in the way of Charli's love life, "Don't know. I'm overreacting, just forget I said anything."

"Oh, okay," Charli thought it was best to ignore it, "You look really cool by the way, you're making all the other Hatters look like shit right now."

"Thanks, mate," Tabby smiled, it was the first time she realized that she actually liked Charli. "You actually look...really cute."

Fuck, that gave her butterflies. "Was that something nice? Wow..." Charli spoke behind her drink, using it to block the increase of red in her cheeks, made all the more obvious by the white in her costume. She surprised her again when she stood up all of a sudden, reaching a hand out in front of her. "Are you suddenly trying to fight me?"

"No, I'm good for now," Tabby scoffed when she saw the mock surprised expression Charli was giving her, "Shut up, don't act so glad. This is a one-time thing."

Charli took her hand, letting her pull her onto her feet and to the dance floor, she almost tripped at how fast they ran, laughing as Tabitha pulled her close. The music was conveniently playing a slow song, Charli felt like she was trapped in a cliche when the other girl didn't object against having her hands around her waist and putting her hands around her shoulders.

"I don't know about you, Morgan," She chuckled, "This definitely isn't how I imagined having your hands around my neck..."

"Oh, shush. I thought you were supposed to be good at this dancing thing, I'm the one doing all the work here," Tabitha laughed as Charli spun her around fast, shaking their arms around to the beat, the song had changed to something else. It took her a while to hear the lyrics and register what song it was. "This is my favourite song!"

"Aye, let's have a sex talk, I wanna see your body, take your clothes off..."

They turned to see people throwing it back on their dance partners, half of them were probably making Tik Toks. Tabby looked over to see Madi and Emily doing it, then Quinn and Josh. She turned back to Charli, who looked at her with a presumptuous smirk, "We're not doing that."

"But it's your favourite song!"

"Fuck off, D'Amelio."

After that, Tabitha stayed for around Charli for a while and they just stayed busy talking, she was about to leave before the girl entertained another conversation, "I think Emily is pretty stupid if she's cheating on you. She definitely doesn't know what she's missing."

"You don't think Madi is a better choice?"

"Oh, of course not. Madi is the only choice really, much better for Emily, not gonna lie it's because..."

"Fuck yo—"

"She doesn't deserve you."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

@CHARLIDAMELIO 

liked by uncle_jezzy and 4.5m others

charlidamelio look what i found! 🗑
TAGGED: @lips, @hair, @nose, @trash

𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠 𝟷𝟹,𝟼𝟽𝟹 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜...

username u tagged tabby as trash 😭😭
   charlidamelio that's her username?
    tabithamorgan liked this comment!

username pop off 👏 👏

username okay...but the tarli vibes are immaculate
charlidamelio liked this comment!
charlidamelio unliked this comment!

username didn't get it before but i'm starting to ship now 😞🤚
   username nooo, don't give up on chacha
            username 👁👄 💧👁

username so u finally have taste ✨

dixiedamelio u look adorable together 😳
     tabithamorgan take that back

username @tiktokroom 👀

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

@TABITHAMORGAN 

● ○ ○ ○

○ ● ○ ○

○ ○ ● ○

○ ○ ○ ●

liked by addisonraee and 5.8m others

tabithamorgan quinn rumallo appreciation post. my sweet child is a seventeen year old woman today! a true queen and the most talented person i know. i don't know what i'd do if i didn't have u in my corner. you've been with me from the start and i want you until the end. you are truly the *best* best friend!!! ily bubbles 😍

COMMENTS ON THIS POST
HAVE BEEN DISABLED.

AUTHOR'S NOTE.
it was a rich-rich party 😜,
n e anyways don't mind me
updating again...ty probably
gonna edit the chapter thingy
at the top soon so if u get a 100
notifs in a day that's y ☺️ ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 4.2K 33
where their eyes meet across the room, and they're immediately enchanted girlxgirl ~~ "my thoughts will echo your name until i see you again"โ™ก ~~ #...
318K 3K 199
*๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐š๐ฌ "๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค"* ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐‹๐€ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
187K 4.2K 84
"we have to keep it a secret" "I'm just always someone's rebound" "I don't know how to tell the boys" "you're just too hung up on her to actually...
19.1K 600 45
Rules are in the book!! Updated whenever I have ideas. ONESHOT REQUESTS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED TILL FURTHER NOTICE TW: Anxiety attacks, Depression and...