Wrong (Ziam Mpreg)

נכתב על ידי niazkiam

Zayn is a teacher who hooks up with his seventeen year old student, Liam Payne. -bottomzayn, mpreg עוד

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
Sequel
Part 2: prologue
one
three
four
five
six
seven

two

1.8K 104 37
נכתב על ידי niazkiam

"What the fudge is this?" Zayn asks, walking into his living room to find his daughter and his boyfriend eating pizza together and watching a Disney movie together. He's trying hard not to swear in front of his daughter but Liam makes it harder sometimes.

"Moana!" She says.

"Of course honey. But I'm talking to your dad," He says. Liam lifts up his head to face him, taking a bite of a slice of cheesy greasy pizza that honestly makes Zayn feel like throwing up.

"Wha?" He asks with his mouth full. Zayn points at somewhere signaling they should go talk somewhere where their daughter can't hear them. They walk a few steps away from her.

"Don't talk with your mouth full. And I asked you to make dinner Liam. This isn't dinner," Zayn complains. Sometimes it feels like he has two kids.

"It's night, it's food and we're eating it. The definition of dinner," Liam says. "I know you don't like Pizza so I ordered you some noodles."

"You were supposed to cook something, not order takeout. You know how I feel about it, and I don't want her to start eating this crap at her age," he whispers the last word just in case she could still hear them which is unlikely.

"Relax Zayn. It's a treat, not like she's gonna be eating it all the time,"

"She shouldn't be eating it at all, that's the point Liam. It's not healthy, she's a growing child, she needs greens and satiating food. I gave you the meal plan, why did you ignore it and order pizza instead?"

"She told me she wanted it. I don't think it's a good idea to be restricting food from her,"

"That isn't food. It's a greasy disgusting mess that shouldn't be going anywhere near her body. You haven't been with us for the past month Liam, you can't come all of a sudden and just change everything,"

"Are you actually getting mad over pizza Zayn?" Liam looks slightly amused which makes Zayn more upset. He's mad that Liam isn't taking him seriously.

"I'm mad because I asked you to do something and you didn't, I'm mad because you keep making me the bad parent that says no all the time just so you can be the fun laid back one that gets her whatever she wants," Zayn spits bitterly.

"Woah, woah. Where is this coming from? Fine, I'm sorry I didn't make dinner like you asked me too. I promise I won't do it next time," Liam apologizes, deciding to take the easy way out so Zayn would stop yelling.

"Ugh you don't even sound apologetic!" Zayn huffs, walking out and still upset.

Liam frowns. Zayn is acting moodier than usual but he's used to this by now. He just needs space to calm down. Liam goes back to the movie he's watching with Zahra. He only has a few days left before he has to leave again and he's determined to spend them with his daughter.

"Why is mama yelling?" Zahra asks.

"He's just a bit tired and he needs a nap," Liam says.

"Mama is always yelling," Zahra mumbles.

Unknown to the both of them, Zayn was listening in on the short conversation. As soon as he hears his daughter mutter those words, he instantly feels like shit.

Does he always yell? Is he that kind of partner and parent? Even his own daughter noticed, it must be worse than he thought.

He feels tears fall out of his eyes, he never wanted to be this kind of person. He never wanted to be a nagging boyfriend, but now he realizes that he is. And he needs to change.

He wipes away his tears. Sitting around and crying won't do anything about the situation, he actively has to do something better. He goes over to join them as they eat.

"I'm sorry for yelling earlier," he apologizes to Liam. "Thank you for getting me noodles. You're a good boyfriend."

Liam looks taken aback. "Um, you're welcome. Are you feeling okay?"

Zayn nods. He turns to their daughter. "Zahra, are you enjoying your pizza?"

"Ish good," she says with her mouth full, Zayn chuckles. The similarity she has with Liam is honestly kind of scary. It's like they're the same person, even with the age difference.

"Liam, can you call me out anytime I act like that again? I don't want to be a nagging boyfriend," Zayn requests.

"You're not a nagging boyfriend Zayn. You're just slightly overprotective and I won't blame you for it," Liam says.

"I love you," Zayn says. Liam is about to respond but his phone starts ringing. He brings out his phone and sees who's calling him. He frowns when he sees that it's from his dad.

"Sorry, I'll be right back," Liam says, excusing himself to answer the call. He knows it looks suspicious, but he'll rather look suspicious than to let Zayn listen to his phone call.

"Daddy, don't go!" Zahra whines after him as he leaves.

"I won't take long Za, I promise," Liam promises.

Liam goes outside to answer the call.

"What do you want?" He snarls as he answers, letting the older man feel his annoyance through his voice.

"Tsk, that's no way to greet your old man," He starts by saying. "Kids these days. Smh."

"I told you not to call me while I'm with my family,"

"Well how else am I supposed to contact you?"

"Don't contact me," Liam says. "And if it's an absolute emergency send me a text."

"Send you a text? The fuck do I look like, your classmate?" He says. "I need your help. Come as fast as you can."

"I can't, what the hell. I fucking told you I'm with my family, but I don't expect you to know what that's like since you decided to bail on us,"

"It's been two decades. Get over it," He replies. "Unless you don't want me to tell your boyfriend what you've been doing behind his back, get your ass over here. I won't ask twice."

"This isn't fucking fair. We had a deal, don't contact me while I'm with them. You agreed to it," Liam says, angry. He doesn't know how he'll come up with an excuse on why he has to leave all of a sudden to Zayn.

Even Zahra wouldn't buy it.

"Guess what Kiddo, Life isn't fair. If I don't see you in the next hour, you'll regret it," He says then ends the call.

"Fuck!" Liam swears out loud. He almost wants the throw his phone away. He's so angry. It was never supposed to be like this.

If he knew his father was into this kind of business he would have never reached out to him.

All he wanted was to earn more money to be able to provide for his family. Now he's stuck being his father's lap dog. It isn't fucking fair.

He tries to recollect himself before going back inside the apartment.

"What's wrong?" Zayn asks. He struggles to think of something up the top of his head as an excuse on why he has to leave this instant.

"It's my mom," Liam lies. "She forgot something at home and she needs me to pick it for her and take it to the hospital."

"Is that why you're so upset?" Zayn chuckles.

"I just wanted to spend more time with you guys," he says, which isn't a lie.

"We'll be here when you're back. Just be fast," Zayn says. "And say hi to her for me,"

"I will," Liam lies. He hopes Zayn doesn't bring this up one day when he's talking to his mom but he doubts that a scenario like that would ever occur.

"Zahra," Liam calls out to his daughter. "I have to go but I'll be back soon, okay?"

"Don't go daddy," She pleads. "Stay with me."

"I won't be gone for long, I promise," Liam says, feeling terrible that he's lying to the both of them. "Be a good girl, okay?"

She sniffles then starts to cry. "No, Daddy, don't go. I want to stay with you."

Liam feels his heart break at that. She's usually very understanding but the fact that she's crying over him going this time makes Liam feel like she can tell he's lying. It's not true, of course but his guilt is messing up with his mind.

"Don't cry Zahra, Daddy will be back soon," Zayn tries to console her. She doesn't stop, but it reduces to quiet sniffles and she cuddles unto Zayn's side.

Liam stands there awkwardly, contemplating whether to just call his dad and tell him to fuck off so he can stay with his family, consequences be damned.

"Go," Zayn whispers to him.

Liam nods, blowing him a kiss. Once he's outside the apartment and inside his car, he starts to breakdown.

He cries from all the pent up guilt and frustration. He hates the fact that he's lying to his family. He hates the fact that he has to work for a man that he hates.

He wishes he had someone to talk about this too. He wipes away his tears and drives to go meet his father.

He hopes it doesn't take time because he promised he'd be back soon.

...

I'm so sorry for the late update! I forget I'm writing a sequel to this book sometimes. I'll be setting comment goals from now on to encourage myself to update.

So 20 comments for the next chapter guys, we can do it!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

505K 31.5K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
Fake love נכתב על ידי :)

ספרות חובבים

92.7K 2.1K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
318K 14.2K 37
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
998K 39.5K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...