Hemlock Chronicles 2 (Hemlock...

Song_Wolf_Lover69

Months have passed since Peter, Celena, and Roman dealt with the evil Vargulf. But the mystery of their grea... Еще

Prologue: The Search Continues...
Chapter 2: To Try in Vain
Chapter 3: Desperate Times
Chapter 4: When a Stranger Comes...
Chapter 5: Nightmare in Hemlock Grove
Chapter 6: Becoming a Reality
Chapter 7: Unwanted Guests
Chapter 8: In the Shadows
Chapter 9: Bad Day
Chapter 10: Secret's Out
Chapter 11: Hunger Out of Control
Chapter 12: Hold me
Chapter 13: Finding the Cure
Chapter 14: The Search of Shelley Godfrey
Chapter 15: Reunion
Chapter 16: Stopping the Dream
Chapter 17: Trust
Chapter 18: Reunite
Chapter 19: Peter and the Wolf
Chapter 20: All Monsters
Chapter 21: Hungry Ghost
Chapter 22: Taken
Surprise!!! Bonus Chapter

Chapter 1: Innocence Doesn't Exist

257 4 0
Song_Wolf_Lover69

*WARNING* The following chapter contains heavy scene of smut.  No one under 18 allowed to read.  You have been warned.

~Conneaut, Ohio~

In the midst of the wake of the great Papa Joe, who was one of the monarchs of the Romani gypsies.  Dozens of families swam an old cabin home, string of light everywhere. Bonfires and BBQs filling their air with smoke and the scent of cooked meats. Children laughing and shouting as they run around adults. One man carried his accordion as he plays music for all with a guitarist. Others who gathered around the bonfires drank and cheered as their finished their beers. Throwing them down to the ground and laugh as the barrels around them were full of garbage.

People chatted on the porch and sat on the old couch that was used as outdoor furniture. While others inside lined up one by one to greet and kiss their beloved Papa Joe. His body was displayed as if he was alive and well, but all knew already that he has passed on to the afterlife. His eyes sewn shut as everyone hugs and kisses the body, saying their soft goodbyes and shed their tears.

Destiny and Celena were still on the road, but Destiny turns down the dirt road where the wake was held.

"Cell. Cell!" Destiny shakes Celena awake.

Celena snorts and jerks awake, "What?!" She groans and wipes away the drool.

"We're here. We gotta hurry." Destiny says as she pulls up next to a trailer. She gets out and begins to undress. Celena frowns, but scrambles to put on her dress.

"Why are you in such a hurry?" She calls as she changes.

"I know you want to see Peter and I need to pee so bad." Destiny chuckles and frowns when she sees one of the old elder gypsies who sat near his trailer basically eye fucks her as she changes her dress.

(Celena's dress^^^) 

Celena frowns at him and scoffs as she got her dress on and shoes. She gets out of the car with Destiny and Destiny grabs the last of her stuff, shutting the car door and flipping him off as he gives her a toothless smile and laughs.

Celena and Destiny walk in and the first person they see leaning on a wall, smoking a cigarette is Peter. Destiny shoves Celena away and tells her to hide while she snuck up behind Peter, covering his eyes.

"Guess who?" She laughs and moves around to smile big.

Peter welcomes her with a tight hug, he missed Destiny so much.

Destiny giggles, "Hmm, man! I've missed you, coz."

"I didn't think you were gonna make it." Peter says, relieved she was here.

Destiny scoffs as she pulls out of his arms, "Ran out of gas in Altoona, I got followed into a ladies' room at a truck stop outside of Youngstown. I had to give a serious ass-kicking." She giggles. "Oh, man, Joe used to bounce me on his knee when I was little, and he was old as the hills and twice as wrinkly, even then." Destiny laughs.

Peter smirks at the memories, "How's your life?" He asks.

Destiny shrugs, "I show up every day. It's lonely with you guys gone, you know. I mean I have Celena. But we both missed you."

Peter's heart cracks at that name, "How's she doing?"

Destiny grins, "She's good. She's mad you're not calling her though."

"I found out something. I'm not sure how to tell her about it." He sighs.

Destiny straightens up, "What did you find out?"

Peter shakes his head, "Not the best place to talk about it."

Destiny sighs and nods, "Ok." She averts her eyes when she spies a very handsome man eyeing her from across the room. Tall, dark shaggy hair with a beard. She sends him a small smile and Peter frowns as he looks over his shoulder to see the man.

The man salutes them both and Peter turns back to Destiny as she laughs.

"Who is that guy?"

Destiny shrugs, "I have no clue." She giggles.

Peter takes another drag of his smoke, "Looks like he's got booty on his mind."

"Ew! At a funeral?" She laughs. "Have some respect for the dead for Christ's sake."

Lynda comes in from outside and places her hand on Peter, giving him a smile, "Hi." She turns to see who he was talking to and gasps in surprise.

Destiny's eyes widen in happiness and hugs Lynda tight as she greets her happily.

"Hi!"

"Hey!"

"Hi." Lynda smiles again and turns to both of them, "I'm so glad you made it."

Destiny smiles, "It was a rough trip, but we made it." She giggles with a knowing look she shared with Lynda.

Peter frowns, "'We'?"

Destiny gets her camera out and looks over his shoulder, "Surprise!" She cheers as he looks and sees Celena walking around the corner.

Peter frowns, but soon he recognizes her. He gasps and slowly walks up to her as she meets him halfway.

"Celena? Wow! I...I can't believe..." SLAP! Peter jumps when Celena slaps him hard across the face. A few people gasp and look to watch the drama happening. "Ok, I get you're mad..." He grunts in surprise when she jumps into his arms and begins to kiss him passionately.

"Woah, woah, not in here. Go in there." Destiny and Lynda pulls them away from the hall and shoves them into a private room, laughing.

(SMUT!!!)

Peter moans and grunts when Celena shoves him against the door and yanks his shirt over his head. Panting heavily, Peter grows hard as he smells her arousal. It was strong, as if it has been building up to the breaking point and needs to be released badly.

Peter growls as he turns sharply and shoves her against the door instead, tearing off her dress over her head and lifts her into the air.

Celena moans against his lips as he pulls them away from the door and falls against a couch. Peter shoves her hands above her head and moves rip her panties off. The clothes rip loudly as if it was wet flesh. He dives like a starving man between her legs, licking and sucking on to her pearl. She moans loudly and digs her nails into his hair as he eats her out. He missed her taste so much. Months of phone sex did not help. He needed her body.

Celena cries out and arches her body as she rides her orgasm. She couldn't hold it anymore. The long ride made her so wet and horny, she needed Peter so badly. Her body shakes as he keeps eating her. He wasn't done with her yet. He lifts his head and begins to get up to take off his pants. Celena helps him take everything off and throw them across the room. Once his boxers were off, she quickly takes him into her mouth. Peter groans at the feel of her mouth. Moaning as she bobs her head up and down over his large member. Her throat practically fucked him.

"Oh, fuck, yeah. Oh, yeah." He grunts. "Ohhh!" He moans and throws his head back.

Celena gasps when he yanks her away from him and watch him kick his boxers away. He reaches and yanks her bra off her. They were now both completely naked, without a single stich.

As if they were struggling for dominance on one other, they heavily make out on the couch, rolling all over the cushions, trying to overpower the other. Peter held her down under him, capturing her wrists with one hand as he uses the other to aim against her wetness and thrust hard inside her.

Celena cries out at the pleasure and pain feeling of the shove. She moans and cries out as he thrusts hard inside her over and over. She missed the feeling of him, it was almost as if she was a virgin again and he was taking it. She shouts as he picks up the pace and fucks her hard over the couch.

"Yeah! Oh fuck!" Peter's face scrunches up in pleasure at every thrust he gives her.

Celena fights out of his hold and rolls them off the couch. Peter hits the floor with a loud thud and grunts when she slides herself on him. She rides him hard and fast, up and down, shouting and moaning. He grunts as he meets her movements. Throwing his head back as she tightens around him, shouting out his pleasure to the heavens.

Celena rides him so good and hard, she could barely take it. He growls under her and holds on to her as they were approaching the end. He yells and thrusts up over and over till she finally throws her head back and shrieks out her orgasms. Peter meets with her at the crossroads and yells out his climax. Feeling himself fill her up deep.

Destiny covers her mouth and laughs, "Holy shit." They both look at the closed door as the yelling and screaming was made behind it, along with the loud thudding.  

"Let's leave them alone. It's been a long time since they've seen each other." Lynda says and turns to the others who were giggling. It was no surprise if the whole funeral heard that. "Love birds." She scoffs as she points at the door. Sharing a few laughs. "Anyway, want to come meet Aunt Sonya?"

"Ok, I haven't peed in 200 miles, but I'll catch up. Ok?" Destiny says and she takes off to find the bathroom, sharing a look with the mysterious man as she brushes past him.

In the private room, Peter and Celena both laid on the floor, panting heavily, practically gasping and coated in sweat.

"Fuck!" Peter exclaims as he feels strong aftershocks rolling through him, making him twitch.

Breathing heavily, Celena lifts her head weakly off his chest, "I'm...still...mad at you." She gasps out.

Panting, "I know." Peter gasps out.

Celena giggles and Peter laughs. He wraps his arms around her and rolls her on to her side, sliding out of her as they move, "God, I missed you." He says softly.

"I missed you too." She whispers back.

Soon, they dressed and walked out of the room. Many eyed them with grins, and some shook their heads as if they were shamming them. But Celena didn't care. She had Peter back. Peter wraps his arm around her body as he walks over to see Lynda.

"Hope you two didn't break anything." She laughs.

Celena was now beet red, "I never meant to do that during a funeral." She scoffs.

Lynda shrugs, "We Rumanceks have done worse."

"Where did Destiny go off to?" Peter asks.

"I think I saw her take off with Andreas. He used to give free ice cream to you and her with the rest of the kids when you two were 9. Such a sweetie." Lynda says.

"I guess she's gonna be busy for a while." Peter laughs, "I wanted to thank her for bringing you back to me." Peter smiles and turns to kiss Celena.

Celena kisses him back and sighs against his lips, "Why did you keep me in the dark for so long?" She frowns.

"Just wanted to make sure I had solid evidence. But it just seems like more questions than answers. I'm sorry." Peter sighs as he strokes her cheek.

Celena gives him a grin, "I already accepted your apology in the guest room." She smirks.

Peter laughs and walks with Lynda and Celena outside while Destiny was getting screwed in the kitchen.

Peter introduced Celena to several family members.  Many of them welcomed her with hugs and kisses on the cheek.  An old gypsy woman comes up to her and smiles big, gripping her hand tightly as she speaks Romani to her.  

Celena frowns and turns to Peter for help, "She says, 'You have a breath-taking aura surrounding your form.  It's as pure as the night's sky'." 

"Oh, um, thank you." Celena laughs and gives her a smile.  Peter replies Romani to her and smiles. 

The woman speaks Romani once more and strokes her cheek and pinches Peter's.  Peter's smile drops, but he bids her goodbye as she walks away.

"What's wrong?" Celena asks. 

"She said, 'She knows what you are and she's happy that I found you.  And to be careful'." 

"Are there more werewolves in this family?" She asks. 

"Quite a few from whom I met.  There's a pack and they want me to join them." Peter says. 

"Are you?" She asks. 

Peter shrugs, "I'm thinking about it. But it doesn't mean I'm going to leave you again, woman. Never leaving you again.  But...if it gets me wild and crazy sex..." Peter smirks and grunts when Celena smacks his arm. 

"You'll get wild and crazy sex anyway." She giggles.  

Peter smiles, "You hungry?" He asks. 

"Starving." She sighs and intertwines her fingers with his as they walk over to the food table and grab a few plates. 

Celena and Peter watches a crowd dance in a circle as one person in the middle holds up a portrait of Papa Joe.  Peter told Celena a few stories of Papa Joe as they watch.  He was a great uncle to Peter and Destiny and loved by many.  

Celena rests her head on Peter's shoulder as they sip on their beers.  A elder man comes up to them as he eats and smacks on drumstick. 

"Hmm! Used to be, the burial of a man of Joe's stature would have brought a thousand Romani. Today, how many? A hundred? All you kids want to do nowadays is move on, become real Americans. It breaks my heart." He shakes his head and continues to eat. 

"Well, times are changing. The world's different now." Peter shrugs and gulps down his beer. 

"The world's always changing. Doesn't mean it's getting better. Don't forget who you are or who your people are." The man says. 

Celena nods, agreeing with him completely. 

"Is this the infamous Celena your Aunt Sonya bragging about?" The man asks as he points at Celena. 

Peter laughs, "Yes, sir." He says proudly. 

He reaches over and shakes her hand, exclaiming in Romani, "Sure is a beauty, Peter.  You hold on to her tightly.  But if he gives your problems, sweet, don't be afraid to come see me." He winks and chortles as he lets go of her hand.  

Celena giggles and buries her face in Peter's neck.  Peter wraps an arm around her, showing his territory.  

"How is your mother by the way? Tell her I'm always thinking of her, wondering if she's lonely." The man smirks. 

Suddenly, the sound of sirens filled the air and grew louder as Celena and Peter watches dozen of police cars swarm the property.  

"What the hell?" Celena frowns. 

"Oh, no!" Peter gasps as he gets up.  

"Freeze! Do Not Run!" The cops shout.  Even a paddy wagon was pulling  up. 

"Come on, we gotta find Lynda!" Peter grabs Celena's hand as they run around, avoiding cops and watch several family members being tackled.  

"Lynda!" Peter shouts as he searches for his mom.  

They run inside and see Lynda being held down on the couch by a cop and cuffed.  

"Let go!" Lynda shouts as the cop roughly cuffs her. 

"Fucker!" Peter tackles the cop, but the cop punches Peter in the gut, making he fall to the ground. 

"Peter!" Lynda shouts. 

Celena rushes towards the cop, yelling as she throws her hands out.  Loud rumbling explodes around and the cop flies out the window.  Glass shatters loudly around his body.  Everyone outside took cover as the cop lands hard on the grass.  Groaning in pain as he bleeds from cuts the glass left on his body. 

"Celena, watch out!" Lynda shouts.  

A cop sneaks up behind Celena and hits her with his baton, knocking her to the floor and makes a grab for Lynda.  Dragging her out of the house.  Destiny and Andras runs into the room and sees Peter and Celena on the ground.  

"Celena." Peter groans and reaches for her.  

She groans in pain as she clutches her neck, "The fuck?!" 

Destiny and Andreas kneel to check them both, "They got Lynda." Peter says. 

He gets up and rushes out of the house with Celena.  Destiny rushes to follow, but Andreas stops her.  

"My Harley is parked behind the house." He offers to help her get out of there, but Destiny scoffs at him and rushes to help Peter. 

When Peter makes it to the door, Lynda was already in the cop car and being taken away.  Peter runs after it with Celena following him.  Celena skids to a halt and calls forth the powers inside her.  The car jerks as the back is being lifted into the air.  Celena lifts her hands slowly and the car follows her movements.  Lynda gasps and turns to look, seeing that it was her.  She was trying to save her.  

"What the fuck is going on?!" The cops shout and scream.  

Peter gasps and stops, he looks back and sees Celena using her powers to control the car.  He could take the opportunity to free Lynda, but he didn't want Celena to expose herself.  He rushes back to Celena and grabs her arms.

"Let go!" He shouts at her.  He frowns when he notices her eyes were dilated past normal, but only for a second.  

Celena snaps her attention to Peter, causing the car to drop and taking off.  Peter looks and sees that Lynda was gone.  He needed to get Lynda back.  Celena gasps in pants, disappointed that they couldn't help Lynda.  She didn't mean to go so far with her powers, but she wanted to help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After hours of searching and days of finding a great lawyer, Destiny, Peter, and Celena waiting anxiously for the lawyer to arrive in her office as she does her research about Lynda's charges.  Celena holds on to Peter's hand as he glares at the door when the lawyer finally walks in and begins to go over what the police are charging his mother with.  

"'Credit card fraud, check kitting, manufacturing counterfeit handicap placards, selling muskrat meat as USDA certified ground beef, trespassing as circus clown'." She places her notebook on the table and sits as she turns to Peter. "What was she planning to do with the baby elephant?"

"She knew a guy." Peter says.

"Your mother led a colorful life." The lawyer remarks. 

"It's total bullshit that her bail was denied." Peter frowns, angry that they're keeping his mother locked up for such bullshit. 

"Lynda is not a threat to anyone." Destiny adds. 

"Law enforcement is making a case that the Romani are an organized criminals enterprise." The lawyer states. 

Celena scoffs as Destiny laughs at that, "His mother's not organized, trust me." Destiny snorts. 

Peter rolls his eyes, he was growing very angry at this whole situation, "These charges are small-time. They're Mickey Mouse." He scoffs. 

The lawyer shakes her head, "Doesn't matter. They're coming after her under federal RICO statues.  Racketeering.  It's how the government sends the message it's keeping American safe.  Your mother could be facing serious time." 

Destiny and Peter share a worried look and Celena tries to keep Peter calm, but it wasn't helping much. 

"How much?" Celena asks. 

"Depends on how much of this the prosecution tries to make stick. She's being extradited back to Hemlock County to face charges."

Peter snaps his head up when he hears 'Hemlock'.  He looks over to Destiny and Celena in worry.  He was getting so close!  He can't go back home yet! 

"You can stay with us." Destiny says.  "At least, she'll have family close by." She points out and turns to the lawyer, "It's good she'll be back in Hemlock Grove, right?"

The lawyer scoffs and shrugs, "Mixed.  The judge is a twat, but I know the prosecutor.  We could try to plea down." 

Peter shakes his head and looks at Destiny and Celena, "She can't do a stretch.  She's not Black or Hispanic, and the Aryan slime just want to finish off what Hitler did to our people.  She has no one looking out for her on the inside." 

"We're gonna fight this." Celena assures him.  "We'll get her out." 

"My retainer's 20,000." The lawyer states. 

All three of them snap their heads in shock at that, "Twenty...excuse me.  20,000....as in dollars?" Celena stutters. 

The lawyer nods at her. 

"Um, can that be paid in installments?" Destiny asks. 

"Up-front.  That's what 'retainer' means." The lawyer states.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter punches the car door in anger as Destiny drives the three of them back to Hemlock Grove.  He couldn't believe this was happening right now.  Why now!  He runs his fingers through his hair and rest his head on his palm.  His elbow resting on the door.  

"I don't have $20,000.  I don't have $20.  I don't have shit." Peter growls out. 

Destiny sighs, "Well, I've got about $500 stashed and a bunch of junk jewelry we can sell on eBay." Destiny states. 

"So, basically, we're fucked." Peter covers his face. 

"Basically." Destiny sighs. 

"I can break into some ATMs." Celena offers from the back.

"No.  Too risky." Peter says, shaking his head as he thinks about what she did at the funeral.  

"Seriously, sweetie.  You need to watch how you handle those powers." Destiny agrees. 

"I'm careful..." Celena scoffs, but Peter gives her a look. "From now on." She adds.

"Well, it's not as if you two don't have friends in Hemlock Grove." Destiny suggests with a knowing look. 

Peter's eyes widen when he realizes what she means.

"Fuck, no!" Celena exclaims, surprising Peter. 

"You gotta talk to him sooner or later.  And you, too, Peter.  Maybe this is an opportunity .  A time to mend fences."  Destiny says. 

"I don't want to talk to that asshole." Celena bites out. 

Peter turns and frowns, "Did I miss something?"

"Long story.  Short version, Roman has reached his full 'potential'" Celena says with air quotes.  

Peter sighs when he understand what she means, "Damn."  Roman was now a full Upir and twice as dangerous than he was as a halfling.

"Yup, and he basically pushed Celena away, too.  Trying to protect her." Destiny shrugs.  

Peter sighs and turns as they begin to pass the sign that says 'Welcome to Hemlock Grove'.  

It felt weird and yet, good to be back in town.  But, suddenly, Peter is hit by a strange vision.  Celena gasps as she's hit with rapid pictures of random events hit her mind.  A bridge. A man in a mask. She snaps out of her thoughts when Destiny calls out to Peter. 

"Peter? Peter?"

"What? What?"

"It's going to be ok.  Lynda will be ok.  We'll get her out of there." She assures him.  

Celena moves and wraps her arms around his neck, hugging him tight, he sighs deeply and welcomes her hug.  

"Did you see that?" She asks him telepathically .

"Yes."  He answers her in his mind. 

"And the weirdness begins."  Celena scoffs and kisses his neck.  Peter sighs and rest his head against hers as they drive home.  

~Whelp, that's the first chapter.  I wish that website where I found the script was back up.  This is gonna be hard for me to do without the lines from the show.  Does anyone know any websites that could help me? I use to go to some website to help me with my teen wolf fanfictions and Hemlock Chronicle book.  But the website was shut down now.  Anyone can help me out?  Thanks.  Please leave comments and votes if you're digging my book. Lots of love! ~Song~

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

5.5K 56 19
Andrea is a wallflower seeing everything but always going unnoticed. until shes the only one who saw Brooke Bluebells murder. befriended by Peter and...
Back Into Your Arms candy

Любовные романы

399K 9.8K 51
[COMPLETED] #Ranks : #14 on 30/11/18 (category : Ex) #17 on 29/6/19 ( category : adultromance) #57 on 29/6/19 ( category: Suspense) Excerpt : "I can...
590 46 32
Jade Covenington was your average everyday model, well, except for one thing. She was a werewolf, and she had a child. Her daughter was 3 years of ag...
To Be Human (Lesbian Story) Heather

Приключения

268K 13.3K 28
! NO LONGER WRITING THIS VERSION OF THE STORY - PLEASE GO TO MY PROFILE AND SEE MY BOOK 'The Monster's Stratagem' FOR THE 2.0 VERSION ! * * * Highe...