lie again || hoshi ff

httpseudonym tarafından

"if there is nothing more painful than a painful love.. then go back before even more painful memories remain... Daha Fazla

introduction
1: going home
2: catching up
3: unexpected sleepover
4: celeb 5 is back
6: secret's out
7: lost hope
8: mingyu knows
9: jeju-do
10: rumors
11: what did he do
12: guess who's jealous
13: tired
14: coming home
15: planning
16: TTT (day 1)
17: TTT (day 2)
18: TTT (day 3)
19: bright after rain
20: getting used to
21: the beginning of an end
22: the morning after
23: it's okay not to be okay
24: slowly but surely
25: getting by
26: 3rd wheel
27: what now?
28: you don't need to fight on your own
29: let's tell your appa
ending scene

5: lotte world

350 11 7
httpseudonym tarafından

Jieun: have you contacted Soonyoung yet? tell him that we're near the ticket booth. by the way, oppa how many tickets should I buy?

Cheol: wait a sec. /started counting in his fingers, buy 7 tickets Jieun-ah.

Jieun: arasso~ this one's my treat.

: unnie let's split!

Jieun: it's fine~ i got this one.

Mingyu: Soonyoung hyung said they're at the convenient store beside the park. they're on their way now.

while waiting for the others to arrive, both Aera and Jieun went inside already to buy some headbands in the park. you can see from afar the Soonyoung, Seokmin, and Seungkwan are all wrapped up in a coat with a mask and shades on.

Cheol: what happened back there? you suddenly disappeared. did someone notice you?

Soonyoung: hyung, mianhe. when i went outside the restaurant some people recognized me.

Seokmin: it was our fault for coming uninvited hyung.

Seungkwan: we're sorry..

Cheol: don't be silly. It's fine. at least you're safe. let's go inside now, the girls are waiting. Mingyu where's the tickets?

/inside lotte world:
Mingyu: hyung, they're inside the store. /pointing at the shop

Cheol: Jieun-ah! Aera! this is Seokmin and Seungkwan. our friends.

Seungkwan: dul, set. annyeonghaseyo, Sev-

before Seungkwan could finish his sentence, Mingyu tried to take Jieun and Aera away.

Mingyu: /his eyes widened, let's go over there! /pointing towards the nearest ride

both Seungkwan and Seokmin, along with the girls, looked so confused and puzzled by Mingyu's sudden action. at this point, Jieun felt something was up..

Seungkwan: okay..... what just happened? @.@

Soonyoung: right... i forgot to tell you. they don't know who we are. i mean, they know us personally but they don't know that we're idols.

Cheol: that was a close call. /scratching his head

Seokmin: ah.. jinjja? arasso.

Seungkwan: i'm not boasting or whatever but, realistically speaking, don't you think sooner or later they'll know? i mean, we do have some commercial ads, might come across an article about us online, or see a poster of us somewhere?

Cheol: we'll tell them. just not now. i want them to enjoy their stay here. it's been years since they've been here. and you all know how sometimes chaotic our lives are. i just don't want them to get involved in all of this. plus, how hectic our schedules are. let's also enjoy this.

Seokmin: point taken. anyway, since we're here already... let's enjoy the amusement park!!! we haven't been to a park in so long!

Seungkwan: also, good thing there aren't as many people as i thought it would.

as they were talking, they can't find Mingyu and the girls are. it turns out they rode the roller coaster.

:  that ride was.. daebak!

Jieun: when you see the look on Mingyu's face Aera.. /while laughing out loud, that was funny. let's ride it again! along with the others~

Mingyu: no! no more rollercoaster ride...

Jieun: omff- uri Mingu scared?

Mingyu: no i'm not! noona.. stop the teasing...

: then let's ride it again!

Mingyu: no can do. look! they're here now. hyung! /screaming and waving his hand to get their attention

Soonyoung: hyung, there's Mingyu.

Seungkwan: don't tell me we're riding that... /pointing at the rollercoaster

Seokmin: oh no.. jebal..

Cheol: by the look on Aera's face... we're riding it. that girl doesn't take "no" for an answer.

Soonyoung: believe me.. we tried.

: oppa! let's ride this again! /you catch a glance on Cheol's shoulder, i almost forgot! i didn't hear your names. /you smiled, Kim Min Gyu suddenly just dragged me somewhere. /you were eyeing on Mingyu, pabo.. anyway, /you turned your gaze back to Seungkwan and Seokmin, sorry about that. /you chuckled

Seungkwan: omff~ she just called Mingyu stupid... /he snorted, it's fine! i'm Seungkwan. /he smiled

Seokmin: and i'm Seokmin, we're friends with Mingyu and the others~

: annyeonghaseyo~ i'm Aera. and this is Jieun unnie.

Jieun: hello nice to meet you! we forgot to give out the headbands that Aera got. here~ /she handed the headbands out

Seokmin: thank you for the headbands! also the ticket? we'll pay you later if that's fine?

Jieun: pay? oh, no. it's my treat don't worry. ^^

Seungkwan: no! we insist. we just met and then all of a sudden you're treating us to all these things...

: /you laughed, it's fine really. /you smiled, if that bothers you so much.. just treat us for some coffee sometime? call?

Seungkwan: /he laughed, arasso~ call.

while Mingyu and Jieun went ahead of the group, you were left with the boys. they looked like they're having so much fun. while you were lost on your train of thoughts, Seokmin said something.

Seokmin: by the way, Aera-ssi since you called Mingyu by his name, i'm guessing you're the same age?

: "Aera-ssi" /you said, imitating the way Seokmin talked, that's so formal of you~ ㅋㅋㅋ and nope, he's older than i am. i mean it's not that i'm rude or something, it's an inside joke of ours. i hope you don't misunderstand. /you chuckled

Seungkwan: daebak~ she has the guts to call Mingyu like that.ㅋㅋㅋ

Soonyoung: coming from the guy who doesn't call Mingyu "hyung" at times and often calls me "Soon-ah". ㅋㅋㅋ

Seungkwan: wae Soon-ah?

Soonyoung: did you say something Kwan-ah?

Seungkwan: was just kidding hyung~ and we've been through this before. it's just awkward..

you all laughed at Seungkwan's comment.

Seokmin: oh.. /he giggled, mianhe. then Aera, mind me asking? how old are you then?

: was born in 1999. and Jieun unnie's 1996. how about you?

Seokmin: uri Chan finally has a friend.. oh, i'm the same age as Mingyu. 1997.

Seungkwan: 1998. you can call me whatever's comfortable with you. ^-^

while you were chatting with Seungkwan and Seokmin, Jieun and Mingyu were left alone.

Jieun: Mingyu-ah, i'll be straight with you. i feel something sketchy is going on. it's like you're hiding something.

Mingyu: /suddenly panicked, what do you mean noona?

Jieun: i mean, Soonyoung leaving the restaurant so sudden? that's unlikely of him. and i kinda noticed there were a lot of people surrounding him awhile ago.

Mingyu: you're seeing things noona. hyung suddenly left because Seungkwan kept on insisting to go somewhere. but we're here with you and Aera, we can't just abandon you right?

Jieun: i mean.. you're right. still. something feels sketchy. anyway, let's head over to where the vikings is at! /she turned back to look for the others, YAH YEOROBUN, GAJA~

Cheol: oh shi- that startled me..

Soonyoung: hyung, we all know that's her normal tone of talking. lmaoㅋㅋㅋ

Cheol: look at those three /pointing at Seokmin, Aera, and Seungkwan, they look as if they've known each other for so long.

Soonyoung: whoever goes with those two, turns into their bestfriend. such talkative people.

Cheol: coming from you Hoshi? lmao. no one could ever beat BOOSEOKSOON for talking nonstop. /he chuckled, and let's be honest, between the three of you Seungkwan's the most "normal" one. /Cheol and Soonyoung laughed

since you were left with Seungkwan and Seokmin, you 3 just kept on laughing. those 2 keeps on joking and saying some dumb stuffs that makes you laugh.

: oppa! look! /you were poiting at the emoji's that were pinned to the wall, try to copy the emoji and i'll take a picture!

: Seungkwan oppa you look so cute here! look at Seokmin oppa! /you showed the both of them the pictures

Seungkwan: yah hyung! this is so funny~ㅋㅋㅋ /the three of you kept on laughing

soon enough you arrived to where the vikings' at. you noticed how Seokmin and Seungkwan was just staring at the ride.

: don't tell me you're afraid oppa? /you chuckled

Seungkwan: no we aren't.

Seokmin: a little bit...

: let's ride at the back!!

you guys lined up for the ride, then soon enough it was your turn to ride.

: Seungkwan oppa, Seokmin oppa let's ride at the back okay?

Jieun: YAH, CHINGUDEUL! LET'S ALL RIDE AT THE BACK, ARASSO?

before you know it, you all were riding at the back. they really had no choice to be honest. even before the ride was starting, Seokmin kept on shouting which made all of you laugh.

Cheol: yah Seokmin-ah, it hasn't even started yet!

Seungkwan: look at Mingyu, is he even breathing? he's not talking. /he scoffed

Jieun: yah! Gyu, you still there? /shaking Mingyu by the shoulder

: Kim Min Gyu-ssi, you're such a scaredy cat.

Mingyu: Lee Aera-ssi, i'm not!

: you look like as if your soul has left your body.

your comment on Mingyu made everyone laugh.

: let's bet. the one who screams during the ride, has to piggy back the winner.

Mingyu: call! prepare yourself Lee Aera! this is the day where you carry me!

: by the looks of it /pointing out how Mingyu looked so scared, i'm gonna win.

while the ride was about to end, Mingyu couldn't handle the ride and screamed as if someone's chasing him. Jieun, Aera, Soonyoung, and Cheol kept on laughing on how the three, Mingyu, Seokmin, and Seungkwan looked.

: Kim Min Gyu-ssi.

Mingyu: don't say another word. i'll just carry you come here. /he was squatting waiting for you to jump onto his back

: i think Jieun unnie should do it instead of me.

Mingyu looked so flustered by your sudden words. giving you the "what the f- are you doing?" look. while Aera smirked because she knows that Mingyu likes Jieun.

Jieun: daebak~ come here Kim Min Gyu!

Soonyoung: Aera keeps on playing gawi bawi bo, then making the loser do some dumb shit. who does she resemble?

/Seungkwan and Seokmin said in unison, Jeonghan-ie hyung!

Seungkwan: omo, i thought i was the only one who noticed. /he laughed

Cheol: Jeonghan keeps on playing gawi bawi bo then making us do some questionable things.

while Mingyu was carrying Jieun, you took some photos secretly. while Soonyoung, Cheol, and Seungkwan was way ahead of the group, Mingyu and Jieun were together, you were left with Seokmin.

: so... Seokmin oppa, are you in university? or are you working already? /you smiled

"i don't know what to tell her. knowing that Cheol hyung and the others doesn't want her to know about our idol status..", Seokmin thought.

Seokmin: uhm we danc-

before Seokmin could finish his sentence, he saw a bunch of people surrounding Cheol, Soonyoung, and Seungkwan. without a second thought, he dragged Aera away from the crowd, trying to distract her.

Seokmin: Aera! let's go somewhere!

: okay~ where though?

Seokmin: uhh... Cheol hyung told me that we should head towards our friend's studio.

: what about the othe-

before you know it, Seokmin was dragging you towards the exit and headed towards the parking. Soonyoung, Cheol, and Seungkwan looked so flustered by the amount of people were asking for a picture or their autograph.

Seungkwan: Jieun noona and Aera might notice? what do we do?

Soonyoung: /kept on looking for Aera and Jieun, i can't find Aera and DK. all i see is Mingyu and Jieun.

Cheol: i think Dokyeom-ah saw what was happening and took Aera somewhere. we'll just text them. look at Kim Min Gyu. /pointing at Mingyu, he doesn't have any clue on what's going on.

while Aera and Seokmin was headed towards Jihoon's studio, Mingyu and Jieun were still inside the park. soon enough, Jieun pointed toward the crowd.

Jieun: yah Mingyu-ah, look at that crowd. i guess someone famous is there. let's take a look?

Mingyu finally saw what was happening and quickly went the opposite direction.

Mingyu: noona, hyung suddenly texted me that we should go meet outside the park.

Jieun: right now? we only rode a few rides though?

Mingyu: hyung's kinda in a hurry noona. mianhe.

Jieun: it's fine. we could come back again some other time.

while Mingyu and Jieun was about to go outside the park, Aera and Seokmin arrived at the parking lot.

Seokmin: don't worry about them. hyung told me they'll follow us there. and since there's 7 of us, we really can't fit inside hyung's car right?

: you do have a point.. gaja~ want me to drive oppa?

Seokmin: nah i'm good. you could sleep if you want to. ^-^

: nope. /you pouted, i'll keep you company while you drive!

while Aera and Seokmin were together, Mingyu texted Seokmin to tell them what happened inside the park, and to ask where they are.

Mingyu: noona, Soonyoung hyung said that we should just meet somewhere. i'll drive. please go inside now.

Jieun: arasso. but, what are we gonna do there though?

Mingyu: we have a friend over there.

Jieun: Mingyu-ssi, be honest with me. why did we really leave the amusement park?

Mingyu: i already told you noona. Cheol- /he noticed Jieun has her arms crossed

Jieun: /arms crossed, tell me the truth while i'm still asking nicely.

Mingyu: why do you always sense it right away when there's something we're keeping from you.. ╥﹏╥

Jieun: let's be honest, ever since we were kids, ya'll know you can't keep secrets from me. unlike uri Aera who's clueless as a pebble. ㅋㅋㅋ

Mingyu: the hyung's are gonna kill me.. well so here it goes. me and the hyungs are in a group called "Seventeen". an idol group to be precise. we debuted 2 years ago. Seungkwan and Seokmin is with us. The one we're heading to is also a member. noonapleasedontgetmadimsosorryforlyingitwasthehyungswhotoldmenottotellyouandaera (noona please don't get mad i'm so sorry for lying, it was the hyungs who told me not to tell you and Aera)

Jieun: just so you know, all I heard was "Noona i'm sorry" and the rest i can't understand. /she chuckled, so... why did you even lie to us? we could've celebrated. we would be so proud of you guys. why?

Mingyu: Coups hyung said it was for your safety and also ours. our lives are hectic. we just don't want you and Aera to be bothered by all of that.

Jieun: Coups? who's that?

Mingyu: it's Cheol hyung. It's his stage name. S.Coups.

Jieun: oh so you guys have stage names? what about you?

Mingyu: i just go by "Mingyu"

Jieun: that's so boring. look at Cheol oppa. "coups". /she then glanced over at Mingyu, I WAS KIDDING. Mingyu's cute. don't look upset. /she chuckled, and i should be the one upset at you!

Mingyu: please don't be. we were supposed to tell you i swear.

Jieun: good thing i'm not "little ms. sulky" /referring to Aera, how are you gonna tell Aera? she's really gonna be upset with you. and when she knows that i knew and didn't tell her she'll be mad at me too.

Mingyu: i know... i wanna tell her already. i really do. but, i- i mean we, have to discuss this with the others. thanks for not being "that mad" at us.

Jieun: of course not. i'm so proud at what you've achieved. i'll always support you. and since i know your secret now.... let's listen to your music!

Mingyu: noona hajima!

Jieun: you are in no position to say no to me. since you l i e d.

Mingyu: you really put some emphasis on the "lied" huh? nice play. let the guilt trip begin.

Jieun: and so it shall. ٩(ര̀ᴗര́*)

------------------------------------
Jieun finally caught up with the secret. but how about Aera?👀

little by little i'm trying to introduce seventeen into the story hahaha

also, BOOSEOKSOON is a unit in seventeen who consists of Boo Seungkwan, Lee Seokmin, and Kwon Soonyoung. (if anyone's wondering ㅋㅋㅋ)

hope you enjoy reading~
have a nice day x

xoxo, author

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

618 119 17
"Tbh i think pain is better then numbness, better to feel something rather then Letting the numbness eat your heart out"
295 32 13
"Is it worth feeling alive for just that moment when afterwards you're still suffering?" [Taehyung × mc]
17.6K 1K 10
they say time is medicine, but for jihoon, it was pain. ♫ 몰래 듣지 마요 - Seventeen alt title: i'm still waiting for you ✓ 181227 | #1 of boys be
143K 5.6K 41
❝I-I am just a b-boy with a st-stutter, I'm not worth any-anything❞ Yoonmin AU