Jikook: Only When We're Drunk

By Jikookmochibunny

Is it gay to fuck when you're drunk? Jimin and Jungkook struggle with this question. The two unlikely friend... More

1: Fansigning
2: Votre Destin
3: So show me, I'll show you. Wait actually don't show me.
4: Guilt Can Change You
5: Guilty Pleasure
6: Envisage
7: How We Bond
8: Yoongi: the detective
9: Jhope: the accomplice
10: Drunken Tension
11: Unleash the Desire Dionysis πŸ”ž
12: Remembering
13: Let Me Remind You
14: The Birds and the Teas
15: Punishment & Craving πŸ”ž
16: I'm Sorry But...πŸ”ž
17: Gotta Save the Dessert πŸ”ž
18: But I Still Want You
19: Reality Sucks Balls
20: Lies lies lies yeah!~
21: You're my Light...
22: A Proposition
23: Dance Practice & Confiding
24: The Agreement
25: Only When We Drink πŸ·πŸ”ž
26: Yoongi is a Jikook Shipper
27: The Origin of Sope
28: An Unexpected Hook Up
29: Jeonlous
30:Let's Do It In Han RiverπŸ»πŸ”ž
31: Let's Continue in the Shower...πŸ”ž
32: Blood, Sweat, Tears, & Cum
33: CoUpLe ThInGs
34: Confession
35: A Cute Morning + Jungkook's Little Plan
36: Reconnecting
37: Flight to Tokyo
38: Love Hotel
39: First Night In The Hotel
40: Only When We're Drunk... Again πŸ”ž
41: Drama
42: Surprise
43: Tokyo Disney
44: Jeonlous Returns
45: What Happened to Tae?
46: Namjin & Sope
47: Tokyo Disney pt. 2
48: Tokyo Disney: The Final
49: Tokyo Disney: Epilogue
50: When We're NOT DrunkπŸ”ž
51: 'First Night In Love'
52: Cuties Roaming Tokyo
53: Flight Home
54: Kissing Competition
55: Diminie's Birthday
56: Diminie's Birthday pt. 2
57: Ditching the Party
58: Birthday Fun πŸ§πŸ”ž
59: Birthday Sex πŸ”ž
60: Cuddles After The Storm
61: Too Obvious
62: Truth or Dare
63: A Little Jealousy
64: Run Bts Episode 12 πŸ”ž
65: Jungkook's Soft Side 🐰
66: The Wings Tour Begins
67: All Aboard
68: Tae's Vlive part 1 πŸ”ž
69: Tae's Vlive part 2
70: A Very Gay Interview
71: Am I Finna Get Shot?
73: In the Pool πŸ’¦πŸ”ž
74: In the Pool Pt. 2 πŸ’¦πŸ”ž
75: Halloween Special πŸŽƒ
76: Brazil & the Beach
77: Cute Beach Date πŸ–
78: JUST KISS
79: Blind Fold Hide n Seek

72: I'm gonna love u like I'm gonna lose you

1.8K 80 42
By Jikookmochibunny

I'm so sorry for the extremely long hiatus :(( I got so busy and lost the drive to write but you guys are giving me that drive back! I seriously don't deserve yall but thank you so much for all the support 😔✊🏼 If you've read every chapter so far and/or leave a bunch of comments like um sorry I love you.  I read every comment on this story and I couldn't stop bursting out laughing. Anygays let's jump back into this ff 🙈

[We left off at the Wings concert in Japan and earlier Jimin received death threats on Vlive, including someone who said they'll bring a gun]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BANG!

Time seemed to slow down, no, it seemed to stop completely. Jimin's life flashed before his eyes and he started crying as memories of being with Jungkook filled his mind. Like the day he teased him at the fansigning, the day they became friends at the dorms, the day they did it in Han River, the day in Tokyo when Jungkook confessed his feelings and kissed him under the fireworks, the day at his birthday party and Jungkook made him Gcf in Tokyo as a present, all the late-night cuddles and spending almost every night together since then... to think he could lose everything—his precious Jungkook and his life— just because of one hater with a gun.

The impact of the bullet made Jimin topple over as red spilled all over the stage around him, and Jungkook ran as fast as he humanly could, screaming at the top of his lungs "JIMIN!!" and scrambled to help him. In that moment everything was blurry and fuzzy.

But then Jungkook looked down and saw a toy gun bullet and red party streamers laying in front of them. His face went grim. "O-Oh it was fake..."

Jimin's mind was blank and trying to process what just happened as he lay on the floor surrounded by red party streamers and a plastic bullet.

Jungkook released the air he was holding and helped Jimin stand up, and then pulled him into the world's tightest hug. "Thank God you're okay, you're safe Jimin, you're safe," Jungkook repeated and held him. He was probably trying to calm himself down as well as he assured Jimin.

"I was so scared..." Jimin croaked. "I thought I was going to d-die and lose you forever."

Jungkook shook his head and wiped Jimin's tears away. "You almost die and you only think about losing me? Park Jiminie I really don't deserve you but I want you to know that you'll never lose me... I love you too much to let that happen..." he whispered and scooped Jimin up, carrying off stage and fans squealed and screamed "JIKOOK!!!" at the sight of Jimin in Jungkook's arms.

~~~~~~

The couple stayed attached to the hip as they went back to the hotel with the rest of the group. Jungkook was on extra high alert, looking out for anything suspicious or dangerous, and Jimin was happy that he had such a protective boyfriend. Once they got to the hotel they all went in Namjoon's room.

"Wow I'm surprised nothing went wrong tonight at the concert," Namjoon smiled as the group sat together at the hotel couch in his room.

Jungkook's eye twitched. Yeah sure nothing at alll. Not like Jimin could've died or anything.

"Tomorrow we'll be leaving Japan and heading to Brazil so I say we celebrate tonight! Great job today!" Namjoon added cheerfully.

"Ooo let's get some drinks to celebrate!" Hobi said and called room service.

When the drinks arrived Jungkook and Jimin gave each other a look as if saying, "Oh shit whenever we drink we end up doing thingsss."

"Cheers!!!" Namjoon said and the group started to drink the alcohol except for Jimin and Jungkook.

"I think I'll pass this time," Jungkook said.

"Me too," Jimin said.

"Oh come on, since when do you two turn down drinks?" Yoongi asked, but he was well aware of the true reason why Jikook didn't want to drink.

"Look we just don't want to drink this time, can't you respect that?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Seems like you of all people really need it, no offense."

Jungkook scowled.

"Guysss relaaax," Namjoon slurred his words, already starting to get drunk. "We just finishedd a concccert so let's be proouud of that."

"I'm proud!!" Tae said like an excited puppy and started dancing around and played music.

"Yoongi would you like to dance with me?" Hobi asked in his deep voice and held out his hand.

Yoongi giggled. "Of course," he said and took his hand.

Jikook glared as Sope did the Tango right in front of them.

"They're rubbing it in our faces that they can stay under control while drinking huh?" Jungkook asked Jimin.

"Yep," Jimin responded and sighed. "I wanna let loose too but obviously we can't drink with the others around or something might happen."

"What if we have only a little?" Jungkook asked. "We shouldn't have trouble staying in control that way."

Jimin thought about it for a second. "Hmm..alright let's do it. I really needed a drink anyway, especially after that fake gun incident..." Jimin said and they both took sips. But they both ended up finishing their drinks... and perhaps a few more.

"Heyy Jimin-sssiii why are you so sexy?" Jungkook asked and climbed over him on the couch. Jimin giggled and hiccuped. "I don't knoww Kookie, you tell me," he said and slid his hand beneath Jungkook's shirt to feel up his abs.

Yoongi quickly saw what was going on at the couch and made Hobi stop dancing with him. Hobi pouted but the older was too fed up with Jikook. "Look at them... fuck it, I'm telling Namjoon right now. I told them if they do something too obvious again that I'd tell him," Yoongi said to the drunk Hobi.

"Alright baaabe," Jhope said. "But why do you care so much about them?"

"Ughh because if they get caught doing something like THAT on camera then it's over for us, we could even get blacklisted!" Yoongi said then walked up to their leader and tapped his shoulder. Yoongi had a high alcohol tolerance so he didn't have any problems talking and acting normal. "Namjoon listen there's something I need to tell you."

"Whaaa?"

"Have you noticed how close Jimin and Jungkook have been lately?"

"I guessss."

"Well they're a real couple now," Yoongi said seriously.

Namjoon laughed hard, almost sounding crazy. "What? There's no waaaay Jungkook is gayyy. I meeann Jimin obviously he—"

"They're real. Just look at the fucking couch right now!"

Namjoon squinted. "I can't seee anything," he said and felt his head spinning.

"Look harder!!!" Yoongi said and pushed Namjoon closer.

"Uhhh.... I seeee couchhh."

Yoongi slapped his forehead. "Don't you see Jungkook trapping Jimin beneath him!! They look like they're about to make out!!!"

"Hmmm how bouttt you record it for me laterrr," Namjoon said.

Yoongi gasped. "You're a genius," he said. "Well I'm a bigger genius but..." As soon as he took out his phone to record Jikook, Jungkook got up and started playfully dancing with Tae and they made Jimin laugh.

Are you fucking kidding me? Yoongi thought. "Namjoon you might not believe me right now but I WILL get evidence."

"Okayyy."

Grrr how dare he doubt me, Yoongi thought.

After their little party was over, everyone went back to their rooms except Jimin joined Jungkook of course. They both stumbled in the room and giggled like idiots until Jungkook couldn't hold back anymore and slammed Jimin against the wall, shoving his knee between his legs and sucking into Jimin's neck. He sucked until he found his sweet spot and abused it. Everything seemed to happen so fast now, unlike earlier at the concert.

"Ahh—a-ah Jungkook," Jimin moaned and pulled Jungkook's waist closer. He felt along the maknae's warm back, making Jungkook's spine shiver to his touch. He was just starting to get into it until Jimin softly said, "Kookoo..."

"Hm?"

"Can we go somewhere else to do it tonight?"

"Like where?"

Jimin giggled. "How about the hotel pool," he answered. "I wanna make this night memorable even if we're drunk."

Jungkook giggled. "You know that's fucking crazy. But that's exactly why I wanna do it."

~~~~~~~

Wow it feels weird but it's good to write again. I hope my writing isn't too different but idk ?¿ Just as long as it didn't get worse then we're good 💀💀

Btw have y'all seen these Jikook pics like 😭😭😭

At first I thought this cuddling one was an edit and when I found out it was real I DIIIIIIEEDDDDD.

Use this lock screen if you wanna match ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 8.7K 26
Upset after being fired from his job, Jungkook goes to a rather "special" bar with his best friend to drown himself in alcohol. The beautiful, provoc...
72.6K 3.2K 13
❝Who am I Babyboy?❞ He whisper near his lips sexily while masturbating him, a moan escape from jimin's mouth and he pull him closer by his collar. ❝Y...
13.7K 811 26
jungkook and jimin have their own background problems, being in the old college they are in, they end up in the same elevator. but that's only how th...
50.1K 6.6K 37
"I don't know if I have feelings for him," Jimin enunciated before taking a sip of coffee. "I just want to rail him once." He added in a small whispe...