save me | bts

By soleilbangtan

'97 liner Y/N finds herself pursuing her dreams after debuting with what is now one of the top girl groups on... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
BONUS: My Seven Valentines (pt. 1)

Chapter 10

13.5K 431 103
By soleilbangtan

I wanted to start off this chapter by saying I'm def OT7, but with a HUGE soft spot for Kim Seokjin. I can watch shirtless actors in American shows no problem, but the minute Jin flashes his collarbones, I'm ready to risk it all. 

Exhibit A:

And his voice, I can't even begin to describe how soothing it is to listen to. He deserves so much love and support, and although he starting to get the recognition he deserves, people still disrespect him and say awful things. I've seen so many tweets and comments on tiktok these past few days just saying awful things about him, and I can't even begin to imagine how you can look at him, know all he's been through, and hate on him. SLEEP ON A BED, NOT KIM SEOKJIN. Thank you for coming to my ted talk!

________________________________________________________________________________

It was around 9 pm when you and Chanmi tried to leave. Key word: tried. For all the trouble Chanmi gave you for falling for Jeongguk's big doe eyes, she was quite the hypocrite. The minute he gave her his signature puppy dog face, she caved and agreed to stay for a little longer. That's how all nine of you found yourself sitting on the floor in a circle, playing a game of Uno. 

After winning three rounds in a row, Seokjin decided to take a break and finish up the dishes before everyone got too tired. For some reason, your gut was telling you to follow him, but you chose to stay in your seat and play the game. 

Chanmi must've felt your hesitation because she elbowed you in your side. 

"Ow!" You exclaimed, rubbing your side. "Why'd you jab me with your pointy elbows?"

"Go help him! I know you want to go talk to him. Your bond is calling for him."

You went to pick up the set of cards Taehyung had dealt. "No it's not, I was just trying to decide if I wanted to use the bathroom."

Chanmi yanked the cards out of your hands, handing them to Hoseok, who sat to her right. He took them from her after shooting you both a perplexed look. 

"Spare me the lies, I literally saw you stare longingly after him," your best friend scoffed. 

You gasped, flushing a deep red. "I wasn't staring longingly," you whispered harshly, hoping none of the other boys heard the girl's remark. 

Chanmi just rolled her eyes and pushed you, forcing you to stand up.

"I'm going to go get some water," you announced. You didn't know why, but the thought of the other boys knowing you wanted to spend time with one of them made you feel shy. 

The remaining six boys just nodded, already too immersed into the new game to notice your intentions. 

You heard quiet humming as you stepped into the doorway of the kitchen. Seokjin stood with his back towards you, singing along to himself as he did the dishes. Not wanting to disturb him, you stayed silent, listening to his silver vocals. 

Unknowingly, you began to stare at him, admiring his silky dark hair and broad shoulders. Anyone with eyes knew Seokjin was handsome, you'd have to be a fool not to think so. His sharp nose, thick lips, beautiful eyes, every feature of his was flawless. But your favorite thing about him was his smile. 

The first time you'd come across BTS was five years ago, at your very first awards show. Your members had all stood up and bowed as they walked by, each boy giving back a sweet smile, except for Seokjin. To many that meet him in person, he seemed cold and brooding, including you. 

When you found out the boys were your soulmates, you began to do some research which included watching videos on Youtube. It was then that you realized, Seokjin was not cold at all. He was kind, caring, and protective of his younger members. When he joked around with his members, especially Jeongguk, he would laugh. Seokjin's smile lit up his entire face, and it always caused butterflies to erupt in your stomach. 

You were so lost in your thoughts, you jumped at the sound of a voice. 

"Are you just going to stand there the whole time? You could always come closer and admire my handsome face instead of the back of my head."

Seokjin turned and gave you a smile. That smile. It took everything in you not to swoon. 

"I'm sorry. Your voice is so soothing, I didn't want to interrupt." Seokjin flushed at the compliment. "How did you know it was me? You didn't even turn around."

"It's my special talent." He winked. "Also I know my members well enough to know they'd never willingly come to help with the dishes, and I didn't think your friend would want to come help a stranger with chores either." Seokjin turned back around to continue washing the dishes as you stepped up next to him, mindful to keep a few feet distance. 

"I'll help you dry them," you said, picking up the rag.

Seokjin began to protest. "No no, it would be rude of me to ask you to help. You're our guest! You don't need to burden yourself." 

You started to laugh, rolling up your sweater sleeves before picking up a plate. "It's just a few dishes Seokjin-ssi. It's not like you are asking me to remodel your kitchen." 

At first, Seokjin's shoulders were tense. It was clear to you that etiquette was telling him it was wrong of him to allow you to help. However once he noticed you genuinely didn't mind helping, he started to relax. 

The time was spent with Seokjin cracking cheesy dad jokes, and you laughing along with him. Before you knew it, all the dishes were clean and put away. As you stood on your tippy toes, reaching to place the last glass in the cupboard, you failed to notice one of the plates roll out of its spot on the shelf. 

Just as it was about to fall onto your head, a hand seized your forearm, pulling you into a hard chest. In the back of your mind, you could hear the crash of porcelain falling to the ground, shattering into a million pieces, but all you could focus on was the slight thrumming noise in your ears. 

The world around you faded into a dark black, and all you could see was the man in front of you.

Your hands were placed on Seokjin's chest, and you could feel the racing beat of his heart pulsating beneath your fingertips. Seokjin's left arm was wrapped around your waist, securing you against him as his right hand was clasped around your forearm, both of which glowed like the moon on a clear night. 

You could feel a familiar pressure behind your eyes, similar to what you felt when Jeongguk first touched you that night in the park. Seokjin's irises glowed a deep purple as they bore into your own, and you found yourself trapped in his gaze. The blaze from where you were both connected casted a soft light upon Seokjin's face. 

Ethereal. 

He looked ethereal, his skin glowing, cheeks flushed from the onslaught of sensations. His eyelashes cast long shadows across his high cheekbones, hair falling into his eyes.  

Your mark burned along your spine, as your hands itched to touch your partner's. As sudden as it came, the tingling sensation disappeared, the light dimming, the kitchen coming back into view as your tunnel vision faded.

You stepped back, away from Seokjin, willing the fuzziness in your head to go away. 

"Holy..." you heard Chanmi curse from the doorway. Your head snapped to the left, noticing for the first time that you had an audience. 

"We heard a loud noise and came to make sure you were both alright..." Namjoon said, voice trailing away as he assessed the scene in front of him.

Chanmi shot you a half worried, half guilty look, whereas the rest of the six boys just stared wide eyed at you and their eldest member. 

You turned to Seokjin frantically, hoping he'd have an explanation for his soulmates, but you found him staring at you, soft eyes filled with astonishment. He hadn't looked away once since he grabbed you. 

You looked at the seven idols in the doorway once again, trying to figure out what to do next. All you wanted to do was go home. 

How did this happened again? I've touched two of them now?? This is only getting worse.   

You groaned internally, wallowing in your misery.

You felt a tickle on your arm, where your sleeves had been rolled up. Looking down, you saw Seokjin's hand still wrapped around your forearm, his thumb soothingly stroking the inside of your arm.

You raised your eyes to his face, looking at the reassuring smile he gave you, as if somehow sensing you were in distress. 

If only he knew what they were all getting themselves into. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello lovelies!

Surprise! Double update (kind of)! 

I was planning on pre writing some chapters so I can still post even if I get busy with school starting and all, but I just really liked how this one turned out and wanted to share it!

Also, I've seen a lot of authors ask questions at the end of their chapters to get to know their readers better. I don't have that many reads but I thought it would still be fun so...

Who is your bias and why/what's your favorite thing about them?

Like I said above, I'm OT7, but if I had to pick it would be Jin. I was JK biased when I first became an ARMY, but then as I watched more videos like Bangtan Bombs and RunBTS, I started to really appreciate Jin's personality. It's so sweet how much he cares about the boys. I started to admire the way he was never afraid to go out of his way to make them feel comfortable. Like all the times he'd make jokes or say absurd things just to break the ice for his members. It shows how selfless he is, and I started to really like that about him! 

See you soon

XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 2.7K 87
"We can't be together but I can't lose you too," his once soothing voice sounded pained. "You're right, we can't be together." she agreed as her hea...
1.2K 121 41
❝You are getting married to him within some weeks and that's it.❞ ╭┉┉┅┄┄┈◦ೋ •◦❥•◦ Years later BTS have found their soulmates, except for 2: Jin and...
44.9K 1.2K 69
Kim Y/N is a normal girl living her life on her own along with her beloved friends and family. Suddenly,a guy named Jeon Jungkook showed up in her li...
46.4K 3.4K 67
This is Book three in my soulmate series. I recommend to read first "With The First Kiss" and follow it up with "Fake Love" before tackling this one...