The Omega

By ImBrokenSaveMe

Highest ranks were #1 in Werewolf 2021 and #1 in Beta The Ring had been made over 100 years ago. It was a way... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Authors note
Angry Readers
Three Years Later...

Chapter 4

23.2K 926 235
By ImBrokenSaveMe

I bent down and snatched up my clothes while forcing my eyes to meet the blue ones across from me. Why can’t he just leave me alone? Haven’t I been punished enough by him?

I took a step back and was met by a loud snarl. The large white wolf across from me moved away from the shadows and to the edge of the river. I didn’t dare break eye contact long enough to put on my shirt. I kept my clothes to my chest wetting them slightly with the water that hadn’t dripped off. I took a deep breath trying to control my fear and let out a scream. I couldn’t outrun him and I couldn’t fight him off at least not without almost dying. So I screamed watching him flinch back in shock.

He suddenly realized my plan and snarled jumping into the river and starting to swim across. I turned on my heel and ran, my legs pumping as fast as I could make them. I threw my clothes to the side, jumping into the air and shifting into my wolf. My large light brown paw met the ground with a thud, but I didn’t slow. I wanted to look behind me, but that would slow me down and I couldn’t slow down.

The pad of my left front paw decided to kiss a rock, but the rock kissed back. Bloody footprints were being left in my wake only making it easier for him to find me. I made a sharp right just missing a tree and heard a loud crash behind me and a snarl accompanied it.

I ignored the pain in my paw, but couldn’t stop the slight limp in my step. He’d get me now there was no chance I’d outrun him and I could feel him gaining on me. I took another sharp turn to the right again, my front paw giving out from under me and I slid to the forest floor slamming my left flank into a tree. I tried to get up. I really did try, but the pain started overwhelming me and I couldn’t beat it.

“You shouldn’t have run from me baby girl,” his familiar deep voice rumbled.

I whined pitifully, the omega in me wanted to submit to let this male do what he wanted so I might be left alone. No! I will not be the victim again! I turned my whine into a snarl as he got closer to me baring my large white teeth to him.

“Bad girl, what happened to your need to please me?” He shook his head in disappointment.

I barked at him and snapped my jaws in a threatening manner, my hackles raised. He stared at me like I was crazy. Crazy for disobeying him and protecting myself.

“Shift back,” he put his foot against my side slowly adding pressure, “Shift back or I’ll break your ribs.”

I snarled again, but let the change come over me. Matthias smirked at my naked form.

“What do you want, Matthias?” I glared at him trying not to wince at the pain in my left hand. The stone hadn’t gone as deep as I had thought, but was still bleeding more than it should.

“You know what I want,” He snarled, “You’re mine. Enough of your attitude! You’re lucky I’m in a forgiving mood.”

I screamed again as he reached for me, taking his foot off my chest and grabbing my wounded hand, his thumb digging into the cut. He yanked me up my ribs stretching and pain streaking up my side. He dropped me to the ground, his cold blue eyes turning bright as his wolf rose to the surface. He turned away from me, baring his teeth in a snarl staring into the dark forest.

I watched and a dark brown wolf slowly walked out of the trees. He held his head up high and his tail was up in the air. He was huge taller than Matthias’s wolf by at least 4 inches. His eyes were a pale hazel that sent shivers down my spine. The strange male kept eye contact with me before breaking it to look at Matthias.

The angry blue-eyed creature snarled and lept at the other male. They fought in a dance of teeth and claws. In seconds that felt like minutes, the fight was over. The dark brown wolf had his jaws around Matthias’s throat.

I looked open-mouthed as the dark wolf showed mercy and let him go growling once in warning before releasing his hold on Matthias’s throat. How could he let that abusive male go with barely a scratch? He tortured me and twisted my mind till I felt sorry for every single thing I did that didn’t please him.

I couldn’t help the annoyance that passed my lips and the dark wolf's eyes shot towards me noting the angry look on my face. Before the dark wolf got off of Matthias he gripped his front paw in his mouth and crunched. He cracked the bones between his jaws ripping the muscles and the white wolf screamed in agony. I smiled in sick appreciation of the dark wolf’s strength, and how he punished the other male for being the cause of my pain.

Once he deemed the other male wouldn’t be a threat he released him and Matthias hopped away keeping his paw close to his chest, probably off to wherever he put his clothes and flare gun. The dark wolf looked at me before turning away heading into the forest.

I sighed, disappointed that my guardian was leaving me. I got up slowly and worked my way into a standing position trying not to let myself focus on the pain in my side. My hand was cradled close to my chest, the blood slowly clotting.

I started walking picking my way back to my den, my naked skin covered in goosebumps. The sun wouldn't be coming up for an hour or so. I heard paws behind me and turned quickly only to find the dark brown wolf behind me. He seemed to be carrying his clothing. He huffed and gave me a look that I took to mean stay right there.

I waited for a few minutes for the dark wolf to come back. When he did return he was in his human form. I let my eye move slowly up the male’s body. His feet were bare and his legs were covered by the issued white pants. His chest was bare and I could see a happy trail that went from his belly button down into unseen places in his pants. He had strong muscular arms and hands with long perfect fingers, though it seemed that his nails had been chewed.

One of his hands was clutched around a white cloth. The male had broad shoulders and a handsome face, the lower half was covered by a beard. He had tattoos in a foreign language covering his biceps and shoulders. I wondered what they meant, and if he had other tattoos anywhere else.

The male in front of me cleared his throat and held out the white shirt in his hand. I blushed and took it from him, quickly pulling it over my head and putting it on wincing as I pulled the wound on my side.

“What’s your name little one?” He asked me, his voice a deep baritone that made shivers go down my spine.

“Adalyn. Yours?”

“Jaxton,” he looked me up and down, “Do you have anywhere nearby to take shelter? It smells like rain.”

I looked up at the slowly lightening sky, not seeing a cloud anywhere. I gave Jaxton a funny look but nodded anyway. I turned in the direction of my den telling myself that the only reason I was showing him was in case Matthias came back. It’d be better if he was around. He followed me towards my temporary home keeping close behind me, almost as if he was worried I’d run.

A happy warm feeling settled in my stomach. Something about this male gave me a safe feeling inside. I looked at my hand and saw the blood had stopped flowing. Ah, small mercies. There wasn’t any blood coming from my side but it was sure to be a nasty bruise. Should be healed in a few days.

I sped up my pace when my den came into sight. Jaxton growled softly at the sudden change and I had to resist the urge to tell him to shush.

“I’m not running from you, the den is right there.” I huffed and walked faster ignoring the twinge in my side.

“Sorry,” he said softly.

I stopped walking when I came to the front of the den.

“Well,” I paused awkwardly, “It’ll keep us out of the rain at least.”

I watched as a small smile spread across the male’s face.

“Us?” he asked, the grin getting wider.

“Well, yeah… didn’t you plan on staying?” Warmth rushed to my cheeks and I looked away from his handsome face.

“I’m glad you’re letting me stay princess, I just wanted to make sure you’d get back safely.”

“Did I have any choice, Jaxton?”

“Yes, yes you did, but you should know little one. Once you’re mine, I’m never going to let you go.” His eyes were filled with jealousy at the thought of me being with another male.

“Can I think about it?”

“If you need to Ada.” He chuckled darkly, a smirk taking over his features.

I moved farther into the den and sat down on the moss bed. I pulled his shirt further down my thighs making sure all of my delicate places were covered. He followed me into the den crouching down to keep from hitting his head on the ceiling.

“So,” He paused as if thinking over his words, “Am I allowed to do any persuading while you think about mating me?”

Any thoughts? Please vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

764K 21.8K 35
Book 1 in the Rogue War series. Life has a way of yanking the rug from beneath one's feet. Katrina knows that better than most, after being rejected...
2.8M 83.9K 35
Best ratings: #1 in #ya, #sexscenes and #mates, #4 in #romance - - - - - PLOT: LILA KING is somewhat notorious in her old wolfpack - as a child she l...
97.5K 2.8K 49
(Highest ranking #1 in lust 💗💗💗) A man walked towards my mate as he called out to her. "Who's that" I whispered. "Oh that ..... that would be my h...
109K 5.1K 45
Order of Series Book one- Alpha Blake Book two - Beta Tyler Book three- Alpha Kaiden (coming soon) Blake Landon, he's the hot, serious guy that all t...