The Maze Runner (Thomas)

By LittleLou01

What if Teresa never arrives in The Glade? But the first girl who had shown up was Alex. Two months before Th... More

Introduction/Character Info
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
.
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Happy New Year!!
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Epilogue
Good News!!
A/N
Hello
TMR Tag

A/N

18.2K 210 24
By LittleLou01

Since I'm getting a lot of positive feedback from you guys, I'm thinking on starting a new story. 

I was thinking of writing a story of THE DEATH CURE. But totally different from the story of Alex because I honestly don't have any ideas for a sequel of this one.

But it's up to you guys. If you guys want a sequel I can always think of something but if you want a new story well let me know. 

Either way, I'll be glad to continue writing for you guys. 

Then again, thank you so much for all the comments and votes. :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 508 16
You have been a member of the Glade for about two weeks now. You've adjusted to the Glader life style, but have now become a tad bored with the same...
14.1K 335 43
The Box. The Glade. The Maze. She doesn't know about any of these places until she experiences them herself. You all thought Teresa was the first...
23 0 5
The new GIRL in the glade the first one for sure..Y/n was just a confused yet brave greenie...but she was far more interested in a boy then the glade...
215 0 19
What if Alby wasn't the first one in the Maze? What if it was a girl. A girl who everyone looked to as the leader. This story follows the main movie...