Chaotic Rich boys club

By dyliannesaber

"This club should be called Oikawa's victims club!" Seven childhood friends and three adopted boys makes the... More

Introduction
Daichi start!
Satori start!
Kiyoomi start!
Tetsurou start!
Sachirou start!
Osamu start!
Semi start!
Tooru start!
Yuuji start!
Koutarou start!
Drinks
Which one is it?
Double dates
On the move
Throw it back
The fiance
Young master Oikawa
So what
Boyfriend duties
new start
Surprise baby sushijima!
strawberry
Bloom
First heartbreak
Bro-bond
Singing along
The future boss
message
New feels
Cool off?
Kiss and make up
Yes or yes
Adore you
scandal
Tooru's limits
A trip without Boss T.
Never not
Still into you
Handsome problems
A night to remember
Only want you
The luckiest fan
Heart to heart talks
Goodbye for now
Bar hopping
Going wild
Shirabu's cowardice
Sweets and rain
Semi's surprise
Be alright
Off limits
lalala~♡
Outreach programs 1
Outreach programs 2
More of you
Happy holidays
My Favorite Clothes
Touch
Chocolates
Risks
Falling
First night in Okinawa
Rollin'
Aphrodite
Guardian
Kei's 20th Bday
Small Doses 1
Small doses 2
On the job trainings
A week trip
Kei's graduation
Moonlight
Finale
Extra1: Tooru's married life
EXTRA 2: Satori's Married Life
Extra 3: Daichi's married life
Extra 4 : Med boys and Their Loving Husbands
EXTRA 5: Osamu's married life
EXTRA 6: Clubbing As Adults.

Midterm week

1.9K 74 43
By dyliannesaber

Tooru, Eita and Tetsurou watched their phones in amusement. Its the third day of the exam and their friends were taking care of their partners or vice versa.

Daichi went to the College of Education building to give Sugawara some food. Daichi was serious about giving Koushi some space and stick to texting and calling but they overheard a conversation earlier about Koushi was looking more stressed and he always skip lunch. Daichi the worried suitor immediately bought lunch for his baby.

Koutarou made his way to the college of medicine to give Akaashi some snacks and lunch.

Sachirou made his way to the college of sciences to deliver lunch and snacks to Kourai who was working hard as usual.

Satori made his way to the college of agriculture to take good care of his baby sushi. He will make sure his baby is well fed and ready for the exams.

Yuuji chooses to study on his own in his college so Chikara was on his way to make sure Yuuji eats lunch.

Kiyoomi was studying with Akaashi and Atsumu was vacant for two hours so he'll eat lunch and study with his boyfriend.

Suna will drop by at Osamu's faculty before he'll join his engineering friends group study. He wants to see his boyfriend and give him something to eat.

"Free time." Eita said and grinned.

"Hm. Wait till your muse calls you--- speak of the devil." Tetsurou said and Eita excused himself to answer Shirabu's call while having that shit eating grin.

"Arent you going to tell me about you and Kei-chan? I don't want to wait anymore." Tooru said and Tetsurou choked on his shake.

"I... there is nothing going on." Tetsurou said.

"A little bird told me you drove him to Yamaguchi's apartment two weeks ago." Tooru said and sipped on his iced tea.

"Who is it?" Tetsurou asked and Tooru snickered.

"So its true. Spill the tea." Tooru said and Tetsurou sighed and rubbed his temples before explaining things to Tooru.

"Hm.  Okay. Good job not making a fool out of your self there." Tooru said and pat Tetsurou's head.

"Have he checked on you?" Tetsurou asked curiously.

"He? Who are you talking about?" Tooru asked.

"Your boyfriend." Tetsurou said and Tooru sighed and rubbed his temples.

"If its Iwa-chan, you got it wrong. We are not like that. He's just being nice because he is a nice person and mind you he's straight. We are just friends Tetsu." Tooru said and Tetsurou hummed.

"Friends. Okay. Lets drop it." Tetsurou said and Eita came back inside looking all so happy.

"He said goodluck and work hard. My heart just went-"

"Ewww." Tetsurou and Tooru interrupts.

"Bitter bean poles!" Eita huffed and took his seat.

•••

"Omi, why are you here?" Bokuto asked and Kiyoomi rolled his eyes.

"That's my line. I go to this college." Kiyoomi said grumpily and Bokuto didnt answer. He just looked around for Akaashi.

"He went to the restroom. Wait there. Its our table. I'm going to buy food." Kiyoomi said and sighed.

He made his way to get in line to buy some lunch. He grumpily stood there but when he saw heard the girls gossiping around him about a hottie making their way inside the cafeteria.

Kiyoomi was not interested but when his boyfriend's name was mentioned, he whipped his head and saw his boyfriend. His stress level was reduced and he smiled when he saw Atsumu holding a bento box.

Atsumu saw him and smiled at him before showing him the bento box. Kiyoomi left the line and he made his way toward his boyfriend whom he haven't seen since monday.

"You look tired." Atsumu said and wrapped his arms around Kiyoomi.

"I am tired..." Kiyoomi replied and hugged his boyfriend back and pulled down his mask to kiss Atsumu's forehead.

"I made you lunch." Atsumu said and Kiyoomi scrunched up his nose when his heart fluttered.

"With the help of Samu of course... hehehe." Kiyoomi smiled and ruffled his boyfriend's hair before he led him to where Koutarou and Keiji were.

They exchanged pleasantries and Kiyoomi just rolled his eyes when he felt a lot of eyes on them. It was so obvious a lot of students were looking at them.

"Lets wash our hands first before we eat." Kiyoomi said.

The four of them washed their hands and then they ate together. After eating, they left the cafeteria to go to a certain room.

"Why are we here?" Atsumu asked.

"To study without too much distraction." Kiyoomi said.

"Is this room some kind of VIP room something?" Koutarou asked.

"Mhmmm. Its something like that. Only the rank one, two and three students in every year can use this room." Keiji explained and when Keiji opened the room, Atsumu and Koutarou were in awe. The room was air conditioned and it looked like a lounge.

There was no one inside the room so they took their seats and Atsumu told his boyfriend to take a short nap first before he'll start studying.

"Akaashi should take a nap first too. You look exhausted. I'll wake you up in fifteen minutes." Bokuto said and Akaashi nodded.

Atsumu held Kiyoomi's hand and the med student smiled at his boyfriend before he rested his head on his thick book and closed his eyes.

"Take a little rest." Atsumu told his boyfriend and he caressed the other males hand with his thumb. Kiyoomi just hummed in response.

Koutarou was sitting next to Keiji and he let the other male rest on his shoulder. Koutarou sets the timer and Keiji immediately fell asleep in exhaustion.

Both Koutarou and Atsumu started studying while letting their partners rest for a while. They both deserve the rest.

•••

"Yuuji eat up." Chikara said and Yuuji sighed in annoyance.

"Later." Yuuji said and Chikara bit the inside of his cheek.

"Yuuji." Chikara said with much authority and Yuuji looked up to glare at Chikara for disturbing him but seeing Chikara had a stronger glare, he nervously smiled.

"Yes daddy. I'm going to eat now." Yuuji said and reached out to grab the food that Chikara bought for him.

"You already havent ate anything for dinner last night and you also skipped breakfast. I can't let you skip lunch." Chikara said and Yuuji nodded and started eating.

"Have you been drinking water?" Chikara asked and Yuuji stared at him.

"I'll take that as a no. Stay here I'll be quick." Chikara said and ran to buy Yuuji some water. Yuuji continued eating while reviewing his notes. He waited for Chikara to come back.

"Green tea and lemon." Chikara said and handed Yuuji a drink.

"Thank you. Do you still have an exam for today?" Yuuji asked and Chikara nodded.

"Are you going to leave now?" Yuuji asked and Chikara shook his head.

"Eat up." Chikara said and Yuuji continued eating. Yuuji had no idea he was so hungry until he ate the food that Chikara bought for him.

After he ate, Chikara cleaned up and threw their trash away and he gathered his things up.

"You have water here, canned coffee here, mint candies here and a chocobar here. Goodluck Yuuji. I'm going back to my college now." Chikara said and pat Yuuji's head.

"See ya later. Goodluck too." Chikara said smiled at his fiance before he took his leave.

Yuuji's foul mood was gone and he watched Chikara leave with a little smile on his face. His heart even fluttered at the other male's actions and now Yuuji felt energized.

•••

Sachirou made his way to the college of sciences and he dialed Kourai's number.

"Yes my shoes sponsor?"

"Don't call me that."

"Then what?"

"Sachirou will be good."

"First name bases already?"

"Tsk. Just tell me where you are?"

"I'm studying. Do not disturb unless its important."

"Its important. Just tell me where you are." Sachirou said impatiently.

"So impatient. I'm at the back of the building. There are benches outside but I am not there."

"Ha? Where are you?"

"Under the sea. Trying to drown myself in my miseries."

"If you don't stop you'll end up under me and I'll drown you in ecstacy."

"What."

"What."

"..."

"Where are you? I'm in a hurry."

"There is a big tree at the back of the building. Go there if you want to see me." Kourai said and Sachirou sprinted to where the big tree was.

Sachirou scowled when Kourai was not around. He was about to dial Kourai's number but then he heard a voice above him and he saw Kourai sitting on a branch of the tree.

"What are you doing up there? Its dangerous! Get your ass back here!" Sachirou hissed and Kourai rolled his eyes before he climbed down.

"Yes? How may I help you sir Hirugami?" Kourai asked and he swallowed thickly when he saw the glare on Sachirou's face.

"S-sachirou-san." Kourai said nervously.

"Have you eaten lunch?" Sachirou asked and Kourai furrowed his brows.

"Did you came here just to ask me that? I already ate lunch." Kourai said and Sachirou hummed and took out a paper bag outside his bag.

"How many exams do you still have for today?" Sachirou asked.

"Two." Kourai replied and Sachirou handed him the paper bag.

"My exams will start now. I have to go. Goodluck." Sachirou said and ruffled Kourai's hair then broke into a sprint.

"Weird. He really came here just to hand me this... Holy shit--- I--- that bitch. How dare he--- argh! He fucking knows my favorite snacks." Kourai smiled and he took out his phone to thank Sachirou and also wish him goodluck for the exams.

•••

Osamu was studying quietly on his own. He heard a plastic bag rustle when it was placed on his desk and he turned to look at his right and saw his handsome boyfriend.

"Sunarin..."

"Have you eaten yet?" Suna asked and Osamu shook his head.

"I'm sorry I really can't join you. I bought you lunch and also your snacks. I have to go now-"

"Wait." Osamu said and grabbed Suna's wrist.

"Yes my prince?"

"Have you eaten yet?" Osamu asked and grabbed his bag.

"Not yet but my engineering friends are waiting for me. We're having a group study. You can come if you want. They won't mind-"

"I'll stay here. I made you lunch. Goodluck Sunarin." Osamu said and Suna thanked him for the bento box.

"Goodluck my prince." Rintarou said and kissed Osamu's forehead before he ran away.

"Your boyfriend?" A classmate of Osamu nodded and Osamu nodded.

"Wait... that was Suna Rintarou from engineering right? A baseball player too?" His other classmate asked.

"Yeah." Osamu said and grabbed the plastic bag of sweets that Suna bought him and also the paper bag where his lunch was placed inside.

"Awww... He's so sweet. You're so lucky Miya-san." His classmates said and Osamu smiled before he started eating.

Of course he is. Having Suna Rintarou as his boyfriend... he is sure lucky.

•••

Daichi made his way to the College of Education building and he dialed Koushi's number but the pther male was not responding.

"Fuck..."

"Sawamura-san." Daichi turned around and saw a close friend of Koushi. Her name was Kiyoko.

"Hey... Have you seen Koushi?" He asked and she nodded and led him to where Sugawara was.

It was an empty classroom and Sugawara was standing there and he kept on mumbling things as he was memorizing. Daichi stood there quietly but he can see how stressed and frustrated Koushi was.

"Fucking hell!" Koushi snapped and threw hid notes on the wall and he suddenly squat down and let out a sob while tugging his own hair.

"Stupid. Stupid. Stupid."

Daichi's heart ached and Kiyoko said she'll go ahead now. Daichi closed the door and he saw how Sugawara's eyes widened in panic.

"How much did you saw?" Sugawara asked and Daichi can see where this is going.

"I..."

"HOW MUCH DID YOU FUCKING SAW?!" Koushi screamed and his eyes widened in realization. He panicked and grabbed his things before he tried to leave but Daichi swiftly carried Koushi and placed him on the table.

"Calm down... Calm down Koushi... Its fine. Its fine... don't worry about it." Daichi pacified the other male and Koushi started crying because he felt so guilty about screaming at Daichi.

"Its okay... I understand. I am not mad or anything." Daichi said and wiped Koushi's tears away then kissed Koushi's forehead.

"Don't think too much... I am not leaving you or start treating you differently because of what I just witnessed earlier... its okay Koushi. I understand. No need to apologize." Daichi said and wrapped his arms around Koushi.

"Daichi... I'm sorry. I didn't mean it." Koushi said and Daichi smiled and nodded.

"Its okay... breath Koushi, Breath." Daichi said and rubbed circles on Koushi's back.

When Koushi calmed down, the two of them ate and Koushi refused to look at Daichi because he felt so ashamed of himself and also guilty.

"Is this why you refused to see me for two weeks?" Daichi said and Koushi nodded.

"I... I don't want you to see this ugly side of mine..."

"Koushi, you don't have to worry about it. I actually had a feeling about the way you will act with stress... the first time I saw you, you were also stressed out that time... am I right?" Daichi asked and Koushi nodded.

"Hmmm... My exam starts at three pm and I already studied. Still plenty of time, do you want to cry it all out before you get back in studying?" Koushi shook his hear.

"I... Maybe I just need some sleep. Thank you for the meal..."

"No problem. What time does your exam start?" Daichi asked and they cleaned up.

"Two pm..." Koushi replied and Daichi led Koushi to the parking lots.

"Lets go for a drive around the campus. Sleep for the meantime. I'll bring you back to your college an hour before your exam starts." Daichi said and Koushi nodded.

Koushi put the seatbelt on and he pulled a lever so he can rest comfortably. He started tearing up and Daichi let him be.

"I cant understand a single thing... I will surely fail..." Koushi cried and Daichi let the other male cry till he'll calm down before he'll talk to Koushi.

Koushi fell asleep and Daichi drove outside the campus to buy coffee from a good coffee shop. He thinks Koushi needs it too.

He drove back to the College of Education and parked his car in the parking lots. Koushi still has twenty minutes till one pm. Daichi just sat there and reviewed his notes.

Koushi woke up and he turned to look at Daichi. Daichi smiled at him and pinched his cheek.

"Feeling better?"

"Mhmmm." Koushi said.

"Lets go?" Daichi said and Koushi was confused.

"Huh?"

"I'll walk to you inside."

"No. Its fine. You should go and study now. Thank you very much for today." Daichi smiled and handed Koushi the coffee he bought earlier.

"I'll come see you again. See ya again tomorrow." Daichi said and Koushi smiled.

"Dont think about what happened earlier okay? We're good." Daichi reassured and Koushi smiled.

"Thank you and I'm sorry again... See you tomorrow..." Koushi said and got off Daichi's car.

•••

Satori waited for Ushiwaka to come outside the College of Agriculture building. He was leaning on his car as he waited for his boyfriend.

Moments later he saw Wakatoshi come out. He had that usual blank and unfriendly vibe around him and when he saw Satori, his face brightened. He ran to where his boyfriend was.

"Did you wait long? Why didnt you call me or anything?" Wakatoshi asked and while hugging his boyfriend. His eyes were sparkling with excitement and if he had a tail, it will be swaying happily by then.

"Someone looks so happy to see me." Satori said and chuckled as he ran his hand on Wakatoshi's hair.

"Why do you look so happy? Stop being so cute... my heart can't take it." Satori said and he pinched Wakatoshi's pale cheeks.

"Exams were boring and I like it a lot whenever I am with you." Wakatoshi said and Satori smiled and pinched Wakatoshi's nose.

"How are you feeling today?" Satori asked.

"I'm... tired and hungry." Wakatoshi said and Satori hummed before opening the door for Wakatoshi--- not forgetting to place a hand on top of Wakatoshi's head so he won't bump his head or anything.

"Can we head out for lunch or do you want to eat lunch here?"

"When does your exams start?" Wakatoshi asked as he fastened his seat belt.

"Two in the afternoon. Its the last one for this day."

"Mine starts at three. Lets eat outside?" Wakatoshi said and Satori nodded.

He drove his car to an italian restaurant. They both got outside Satori's car and got inside the restaurant.

"A table for two please." Satori said and the waiter led them to a table. The two ordered their lunch and waited for their order to be served.

"Do you still have night practices?" Satori asked and Wakatoshi nodded and Satori's mouth hang open.

"What--- You're overworking yourself..." Satori said worriedly and Wakatoshi shook his head.

"Not really. I'm doing great. It makes my brain function better." Wakatoshi said and Satori sighed in defeat.

"I'm curious babe."

"Mhmm?"

"Why did you take social sciences instead of political science? Its expected for you to enter politics soon right?" Wakatoshi asked and Satori shrugged.

"I liked their uniform better." Satori replied and  Wakatoshi laughed at the answer and he shook his head.

"Are you kidding me?" Wakatoshi asked and Satori shook his head.

"Nope. I am planning to take a double degree this second semester." Satori said.

"Really? Does that mean you're going to be very busy?" Wakatoshi asked and Satori hummed.

"Yeah... but that doesn't mean I'll lose time for you." Satori said seriously and Wakatoshi pouted a little.

"You know, if you're really busy, spend less time on me. I'll understand. Ever since we became boyfriends you rarely go to the bar." Wakatoshi said

"Its pointless to go there. I would rather sleep next to you than to go to a club or bar. It doesn't excite me anymore--- and my friends no longer wants to go there." Satori said and they thanked the waiter who served them their meal.

"Aren't I taking too much of your time?" Wakatoshi asked and Satori shook his head.

"Nope. My friends like a lot and they're really happy I am taking my education seriously now." Satori said and Wakatoshi smiled a little.

"No more wild parties now. I am more than happy to spend time with you." Satori said and Wakatoshi scrunched up his nose cutely.

"Eat up. You talk too much. Its making me shy." Wakatoshi said and shoved some lasagna on Satori's mouth.

"Awwww. I feel so loved baby sushi." Satori said and smiled cheekily. Wakatoshi blushed madly and he looked away and took a deep breath to calm himself first.

His handsome boyfriend was smirking at him and Wakatoshi sighed softly. With how playful and how dorky Satori is, Wakatoshi sometimes forgets how handsome and hot his boyfriend is. It makes him realize that he choose Satori for his attitude and personality and not for his physical features.

"Huh. That's good then." Wakatoshi said with a fond smile on his face.

•••

Tooru just finished taking a bath and he made his way to his study. He opened the door that connects to his balcony and he stared at the starry skies.

His eyes widened in excitement when he saw shooting stars. He immediately grabbed his camera and took a photo. His phone suddenly rang and he was confused.

Who would call him at 11pm?

Iwa-chan is calling...

Tooru smiled and answered the call as he went back to the balcony.

"Were you studying?"

"Was about to... but there are shooting  stars outside. They look so pretty."

"Mhmmm. I can see them too which reminded me of you."

"Huh?"

"Nothing. I heard its your midterm week... I just want to say goodnight."

"Thank you. You better study well too because I don't need losers in my team." Tooru said and the other male laughed.

"Yes boss. Goodnight. Study well boss." 

"Mhmmm. Iwa-chan, if you can wish for one thing, what will you wish for?"

"So suddenly?"

"Hurry up and answer before I change my mind."

"My wish?"

"3... 2..."

"Its for you to find eternal happiness." Tooru stood there in surprise. He thought the other male would wish for material things or wealth but here he goes, wishing happiness for someone he doesn't know that much.

"Why?"

"I don't know. You always smile a lot and put that tough and composed facade but... we all know you're not happy. I dont know you for too long but... but your eyes give it all away. Its not that you're easy to read, its just that... your eyes never lie boss. You always wish everyone around you to be happy. You always make everyone around you happy but who and what makes you happy Tooru?"

Tears sprang from Tooru's eyes and he  chuckled then shook his head.

"A-are you crying--- boss I'm sorry."

"Fuck you Iwa-chan for making me cry but also thank you for making me think about myself even just a split second... I have to study now. Byebye Iwa-chan. See you when I see you."

"Mhmmm. Okay. Goodnight boss and goodluck again. See you when I see you... stay healthy too boss."

The call ended and Tooru took a deep breath and wiped his tears away. He went inside his study and sat on his swivel chair so he can go back to studying.

"With how observant that guy is... he will be a dangerous enemy." Tooru said and smiled a little.

"Iwaizumi Hajime... you really are something. We've known each other for like... two months but why are you so sharp and quick to take on things?" Tooru asked and played with his pen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223 74 16
𝔸 ℙ𝕒𝕡𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝔸 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕆𝕗 𝔾𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝔸 𝕋𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔾𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝔸𝕟𝕕 ℍ𝕚𝕤 𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕕𝕠𝕞 𝕆𝕗 𝔸𝕤𝕙 ℍ𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕝𝕜...
164K 5.1K 51
-𝐤𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 -before graduating college y/n was great friends with akaashi, bokuto, hotaru, kenma, and kuroo...
46 0 6
Where ↷ You try to leave your past and end up hurting your future Iwaizumi Hajime x f!reader (She/her) Warnings - Timeskip!Haikyuu College Au Friend...
24K 555 38
Oikawa is invited to a series of weddings that he returns to Japan to attend. This means that he must come face to face with his unrequited crush and...