FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE- SATZU...

Autorstwa sweetlittleCub

Our Dearest Sapphires, Time so soon ! We are so happy to share our joy with you, We are happy to announce thi... Więcej

SAPPHIRES ‼️
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Tomorrow's Scene
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Jungkook's Instagram Post
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
Korean Daily
Chapter 19
⚠️‼️
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
FFS ♡
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
COMING SOON 🎭
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 27
•••• ❤️ •••
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
••••• ❤️ •••••
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Sana's Instagram Post
HAPPY SATZU DAY ‼️
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
Sana's Instagram Post
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 39
••• ❤️ •••
Chapter 40
•••• ❤️ ••••
|PROMOTE|
•••• ❤️ ••••
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
YOU ARE INVITED ‼️
GENDER REVEAL 🎉
Chapter 44
•••[5]•••
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
SATZU'S INSTAGRAM POST
Chapter 56
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 57
ARE YOU READY????
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
••••❤️••••
Chapter 63
🔺FINAL CHAPTER🔺
🔺EPILOGUE🔺
MY FIRST AND LAST
THANK Ü
Promote (MFAL)
LET'S HIGH 5 ‼️❤️
••• 25 •••
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #1
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #2
•••• ❤️ ••••
••• SOON •••
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #3
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #4
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #5
FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE

Chapter 41

4.2K 139 84
Autorstwa sweetlittleCub

Morning 8:30 AM Sana is the first one who woke up, she check the latter and Tzuyu was still sleeping...

Sana do her morning routine and came out from the room and exactly Chaeyoung and the other TWICE member except for Mina was already at the cottage... 

"Sana ~ya 🙂..." Momo wave her hand...

"Jihyo already cook our foods, let's have our  breakfast now.." Nayeon said..

"Arasso, how about Mina??? Where is she?.." Sana curiously asked..

"She's still sleeping Sana Unnie... I'll just gonna prepare her breakfast later." Chaeyoung said...

"Ahhhh..."

"How about Tzuyu???..." Jihyo asked.

"She's still sleeping too..." Sana said...

"Ohhhh..."

"Ya ~ Momoring..." Nayeon said ...

"Mmmm???."

"Let's accompany Sana later..."

"Where???.."

"To have a morning walk..."

"Arasso..."

-

Tzuyu and Mina went back to their room around 4:30 AM and they're both tired in what they do, it's been 10:00 AM and Tzuyu was still sleeping Sana was now done on her morning walk so she decided now to check the latter holding the tray for Tzuyu's breakfast.

The moment she opened the door she found Tzuyu still peacefully sleeping, she put down the tray and seated on the bed and try to wake her up...

"Tzuyu~ah...." Sana sweetly said, as she was trying to  wake her wife...

"Mmmmm..." Tzuyu groan ..

"Wake up now...."

"I'm still sleepy..." Tzuyu said in a husky voice...

"You're still sleeping since earlier.. it's afternoon already..  wake up now..."

"Just give me more 5 minutes love..." Tzuyu once again groan and covered her face with the blanket...

Sana removed the blanket and starts showering Tzuyu a sweet kisses on her face...

"Wake up now...."

"Fine.... I'm fully awake now..." Tzuyu said as opened her eyes and locked Sana on her arms...

"Good Morning Tzuyu (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤.." Sana said and quickly kissed Tzuyu's cheeks..

"Good Morning Love ( ˘ ³˘)♥.." Tzuyu answer and she gave her wife a morning kiss. "Good Morning little one ( ˘ ³˘)♥." Tzuyu looks at Sana's baby bump and she gently caressed it.

"Get up now, I already prepared your breakfast..."

"Arasso...."

Tzuyu quickly stood up and do her morning routine and after that she went back to Sana...

"Whoahhh, you cook this???.."

"No, Jihyo cooks it. She prepared our breakfast..."

"Ahhhh, how about you? Did you have your breakfast already???.."

"Yeap... don't worry ( ◜‿◝ )♡.."

"That's good to hear 🙂❤️ ..." Tzuyu reached Sana's face and kissed the latter's lips..

"This the first time that you wake up late.. but, We sleepy last night, tho..." Sana said... "We sleep 9:15 or 9:30, right?..." Sana added...

"Ahhhh..."

Meanwhile, Tzuyu suddenly flashed on her mind what her and Mina did last night...

"You must be tired..." Sana said..

"Ahhh, yeah a little bit 🙂 don't worry I regain my energy now..." Tzuyu said...

"Arasso..."

"By the way, did you have your morning walk???.."

"Yeap..... Momo and Nayeon Unnoe accompany me earlier..."

"That's great... Let's stroll later after I eat.."

"Okay 🙂..."

-

After having her breakfast Tzuyu took a shower and after that, Sana and her stroll around ...

"Tzuyu~ahhh..."

"Mmmm???.."

"The resort manager talk to me earlier, and they're now starting to organize the theme for our Gender reveal party..."

"Really?? That's good to hear..."

"Mmmm, Tzu I have an idea but I don't think if you will allow it..."

"What is it???."

"Uhmmm, I was thinking if... What if we do VLIVE during the gender reveal party???.." Sana said. "Uhmm, I've been reading some messages in my Instagram from our fans they're hoping that there's a broadcast during the day of gender reveal Party, but if you don't like the idea it's okay 🙂..." Sana added.

"I like it..." Tzuyu said...

"Really? 😍..."

"If my wife likes it, then I like it and I will allow it..." Tzuyu said...

"Whoahhh ‼️😍..." Sana quickly hugs Tzuyu... "Komawo Tzuyu~ah 😘.." Sana happily whispered to Tzuyu's ears.

"Your always welcome Love ( ˘ ³˘)♥.."

"Our fans will gonna be happy for sure 🙂."  Sana said..

-

After walking around the couple decided to rest, they seated in the empty bench while looking at sea...

"You're sweating..." Tzuyu said..

"It's hot.." Sana answer...

"Wait..." Tzuyu looks for a scarf in her pocket.... she remember the scarf she borrowed to Mina last night, it's just a simple scarf. "Here..." She said, she decided to give the scarf that Mina gave to her..

"Wait...." Sana said... "Where did you get this???.."

"Huh??.."

"I'm asking you, where did you get this????.."

"It's mine...." Tzuyu said...

"It's yours????..."

"Mmmm..."

Sana deep a sigh...

"Okay..."

"Give me that..." Tzuyu said as she get the scarf and gently wipe Sana's sweat...

Sana was just controlling not to be mad, since she don't want to have a commotion and she don't want to argue with Tzuyu.

The moment she saw the scarf she already know who's the owner of it. Either Momo or Mina because it's her Christmas gift for them...

"Tzuyu~ah...."

"Mmmmm???.."

"Nothing  ..." Sana just smile...

-

Lunch, They're all in the cottage and Nayeon suddenly noticed Mina who woke up just now...

"Minari...."

"Mmmmm???.."

"Are you okay???.."

"Yeah, I'm just still sleepy..." Mina answer...

Meanwhile Sana secretly look at Tzuyu and she was staring at Mina...

"We  sleep early last night, Did you just woke up????.."

"Huh??? No..." Mina said...

Sana looks at Mina and she know that Mina is lying, she know Mina for a long time and the latter don't know how to lie..

"Love???..."

"Huh???.."

"Are you alright????.."

"Ahhh, yeah..  I'm fine..." Sana smile.
.
.
.
.

Evening, Tzuyu and Sana was now in the bed.  They're actually cuddling while watching some movies...

"Love..."

"Mmmm????.."

"Aren't you yet going to sleep???.." Tzuyu asked...

"I'm not yet sleepy Tzu..." Sana said...

Sana suddenly feel nervous, She don't want to conclude but her heart was now starting to sting since Tzuyu lie to her earlier...

Tzuyu's phone suddenly vibrate and Sana notice it... Tzuyu get her phone, she seated so that Sana won't see who message her before she check the message...

"Who's that???." Sana curiously asked..

"It's my brother..." Tzuyu smile...

"Are you sure????.."

"Yeah... Why you don't believe me???.." Tzuyu asked...

"It's not like that..." Sana said...

"Here..." Tzuyu show the message, and It was really her brother aaron who message her... "Do you believe now????.."

"I don't know...."  Sana said on her mind. "Yeah..." Sana answer and smile.

"Come here, let's just continue to watch..." Tzuyu said she once again locked Sana on her arms.

-

10: 45 PM, Tzuyu check her wife and the latter was now sleeping... She stood up and wear her hoodie and quickly leaves the room.

Without Tzuyu knowing Sana was fully awake, she just pretend that she's sleeping, Sana's heart beat suddenly race so fast the moment Tzuyu leaves their room...

"Where is she going at this hour??." Sana suddenly asked herself...

Sana stand up and she was about to opened the door to follow Tzuyu but suddenly she saw Mina outside and she's also wearing a hoodie...

"This can't be..." Sana mumbled, Sana was about to back to the bed when suddenly she saw Tzuyu, she waited for Mina.. They talked for a second and Tzuyu suddenly held Mina's hand...

"Tzuyu~ah 😟...." Sana mumbled. Her knees suddenly became weak on what she saw...

-

Sana stayed awake, waiting for Tzuyu it's already 2:45 AM, she's now sleepy but she's holding herself not to sleep because she wanted to wait Tzuyu..

3:00 AM and finally the latter was finally arrived, The moment Tzuyu enter their room she was surprised to see her wife...

"Sana..."

"Where did you go???.." Sana seriously asked...

xxxxxx

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.4M 36.1K 194
Fall in love with someone who doesn't make you think love is hard. April.08.2020 •FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE - SATZU Highest Impressive Ranking #2 out of...
351K 14.1K 83
"I never ask you to love me, neither to choose you as someone I'd love in an Eternity." ⚠Gender Bender Alert⚠ ⚠Mature Contents Alert⚠ If you don't li...
18.4K 834 27
Mina, after a heartbreak, started to write a book on this online app for aspiring writers. Getting positive feedback from her readers she was startin...
27K 1K 16
Hirai Momo, a 19 year old girl, is just starting her first year at JYP University in Korea. She was quite scared and nervous since it's her first tim...