Nothing Like US (Taekook) Com...

By GeegeebabyOT7

Members of International Boy-band BTS, Taehyung and Jungkook have come a long way in their relationship. They... More

Nothing Like Us
The Confession
Rejection?
WOOGA SQUAD
So... This Is Awkward
Gwenchana
Too Soon?
Sounds fake....but okay.
Graduation Day!
Taekook In A Cute Way
Sex Sounds?
I'm.... Confused
You Know... I Know
Blue Mold
Are You The Leader?
Heaven
Separation
Stigma
Stigma Pt 2
Bulletproof Boyscouts
Euphoria
Speak Yourself
Saranghae
Intentions
Not An Update-Shameless Plug
Gratitude
Exposure
Antis
House Of Cards
Mine
United Front
Date Night
Mikrokosmos
Magic Shop
Taekook Is Real
Grammys???
2020 WTF!
Still With You
Bang Bang
In The Soop
Your Eye's Tell
Life Goes On
Wedding Teaser
Wedding 1st Look
Vegas Baby!
Yet To Come

Disbandment?

2.7K 77 6
By GeegeebabyOT7

2018 is flying by faster than the boys expected.  Their schedule is packed and they don't have a moment to rest.  This wouldn't be anything unusual if the relationship among the members wasn't so strained.  They honestly don't know how to fix it. Or if it is even worth fixing.

Hoseak sat in his hotel room  face Timing Lisa. With both of their groups touring they haven't been able to see much of each other, so being able to do video calls really comes in handy.

Lisa:  Hopie I miss you soooo much!  When are you coming back to Korea?

Hobi:  Aww, babe I miss you too. I hate when our tours and performances take us to opposite sides of the world.  I like it better when we can sneak into each others rooms.

Lisa:  Me too! Though last time Rose almost caught us.  I wish you were here. You see I'm all cozy in my pajamas in bed, all that's missing is you.

Hobi:  Hey stop teasing me!

Hobi:  Aish!  You are going to be the death of me.....

Lisa:  Death never tasted so sweet..

Hobi:  OMG!  Why are you torturing me like this?

Lisa: Alright, alright. I'll stop now. Only because hate to see my sunshine suffering.

Hobi:  Your sunshine is feeling so bright these days.

Lisa:  Babe are you ok?  Is everything still tense with the other guys?

Hobi:  It's mostly the other guys and Jin and Joon.  There is a lot of tension there. We are good at hiding it in front of the camera's, but as soon as they turn off, everyone scatters.

Lisa:  How are Taehyung and Jungkook holding up?

Hobi:  Better lately, I bribed one of the staff to let them spend time together.  So they aren't as depressed as they were.

Lisa:  Oh, my Hopie is so sweet.

Hobi:  They are like my little brothers. I hate what this is doing to them.

Lisa:  I can't even imagine that happening to us. I would be devastated.

Hobi:  I would never let that happen, your my Lisa-Oppa.

Lisa:  Yah!  Only Blinks can call me that.

Hobi:  I'm just joking baby, you know your my little moonbeam.

Lisa:  That's better. I always love when you call me moonbeam, because the sun and the moon belong together.

Hobi:  Just like us.  Now give me a kiss and go to sleep. You have to get up early tomorrow.

Lisa: Oppa!  I'm not tired yet! Stay on the call with me until I get sleepy, please.

Hobi:  You know I'll do anything for you.  Okay well get under the cover and I'll tell you a story about the time Namjoon, broke an unbreakable figurine......

In Namjoons room a very anxious Jin is pacing back and forth in front of him.  Namjoon doesn't know how to calm him down, because he himself is also on edge.

Jin:  Joonie, what are we going to do?  I feel like our family is breaking apart.  I have so much guilt everytime I pull Kookie and Tae apart.  The looks on their faces, the glares from Yoongi. It's killing me.

Namjoon:  I know baby I'm stressed out too.  I hate this. And every one resents what we are doing. Hell, I resent what we're doing.  Every time Suga or Jimin drop little comments like they are trying to expose them, secretly I'm cheering inside. This whole situation has got me torn.

Namjoon chuckles to himself.

Namjoon:  I mean they are really clever. Like the time Suga Hyung told Kookie that JK stood for Kim Jungkook. That was subtle. 

Jin:  Or when Jimin asked Kookie on camera if he was happy these days because of Taehyung.  I think that one even caught Kookie off guard.  I miss being a part of that. Now it feels like we are excluded.  I don't know how much longer this can go on.  Maybe we should have a meeting.

Namjoon:  Hmm, I don't know you see how well the last one went.

Jin:  But, it's worth a try.

Namjoon:  Alright, I will text the other members. Maybe we can do it after rehearsal tomorrow.

Jin:  Sounds like a plan.  Now get in the bed with me, I need cuddles.

Namjoon:  Me too babe. Me too.

The next day the boys had a dance practice scheduled. They had all received Namjoons text and responded that they were willing to meet after rehearsal.

After a grueling 6 hour rehearsal. The boys all collapsed on the practice room floor.  The staff all left so that the boys could have their meeting in peace.

Suga:  Alright, what's this meeting about.

Jimin: Yoongi, chill out.

Suga:  What?  I just asked what the meeting was for.

Jungkook pulls Tae next to him by his arm.  And holds his hand in his lap.

Jungkook:  Hyung, this should be fine since there aren't any cameras right?

Namjoon:  Yah!  This isn't my fault. You guys are unfairly blaming me, like this was my decision.

Taehyung:  It's not your decision, but you are choosing to go along with it.

Namjoon:  What do you expect me to do, go against Bang PDs orders?

Suga:  I would have!  I guess that's why they didn't ask me!

Namjoon:  They didn't ask you because you're not the leader!

Suga: And you are?  A leader would do what's best for everyone!! He wouldnt willingly hurt members no matter what the consequences!

Namjoon:  I'm not trying to hurt anyone!!

Suga:  Imagine if you did try, if you're this good at it without trying!!

Hobi: Whoa! Guys calm down!

Namjoon:  What did you want me to do Yoongi? Huh?  Threaten to leave the group if they followed through with their orders, boycott Big Hit? They would have disbanded us any way!!!

Suga: Maybe that's not a bad idea!

Jimin:  Hyung!  You don't mean that!

Suga:  I'm sorry Jiminie but this is stupid. I didn't sign up for this. I wanted to be a producer anyway. I'm not happy anymore.  This used to be fun, but now.... I don't have any faith in the people I work for.

Suga walks out of the practice room with Jimin on his heals, trying to calm him down.

Jin:  This can't be happening!

Namjoon:  Maybe it's for the best Hyung.

Namjoon leaves as well. The remaining members are in shocked silence. Taehyung is crying hysterically, as Jungkook holds him to his chest not believing what just happened. A sobbing Jin turns to the three remaining boys.

Jin:  I'm so sorry... I... Don't know how to fix this... I... What do we do now.

Hobi:  Give them time to cool down. Everything will be OK.  We're a family. Families have disagreements.

Taehyung:  This.... this is my fault. This is all because of me being selfish...

Jungkook:  No baby... Loving someone and being loved in return is not selfish. Whatever happens I'll never regret us being together. Even if it costs me everything. As long as I doesn't cost me you.

Hobi:  Don't worry guys. I won't let it come to that.  Come on Jin let's go check on Namjoon.

****To Be Continued ****

Hi guys!  I jhope you liked this chapter. I've always wondered about why they considered disbandment.  I'm so glad they didn't do it. It would have been a lose for the world.  Anyway, please keep reading, voting and commenting.  Please follow me comment🙁 I want to hear your thoughts. Until later😘
💜💜Borahae 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 6.7K 42
"Get off of my way, Fag!" I told the guy sitting in front of me on the ground. "You hit me! What is wrong with you?" He said to me as if he didn't kn...
188K 10.9K 54
"I'm not sending you away so you don't have to work for me and I'm not ignoring you trust me" Jungkook said with a bit of harsh feelings and bittern...
1.9M 82.4K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...
675K 23.2K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...