Things change

By grinninggrayson

How does a normal life with your best friend suddenly go to being in a gang and possibly in love? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100!

Part 73

86 3 0
By grinninggrayson

Mom: Ava you have got to- *she yelled as she walked into Ava's a room*
Ava: MOM I DON'T WANT A PARTY, I DON'T WANT A GET TOGETHER AND I DEFINITELY DON'T WANT ALL THESE PEOPLE HERE! DON'T TELL ME TO GET OVER Y/N AND GRAYSON AND ETHAN BECAUSE I WONT! I'M NEVER GONNA! *she screamed leaving your mom completely speechless...*
Mom: A-Ava
Ava: No! Just please go mom! *your guys mom slowly left the room, allowing Ava to break down...she fell to her knees with her head in her hands as she cried at the fact that she would never being seeing the people she truly loved ever again.
"Y/n: Guys I'm boredddd"
"Ava: AHH *she and Ethan laughed as they played space ship, with him holding her in the air with his feet and arms*
"Grayson: Well then become un bored"
"Y/n: Real funny gray"
"*he plopped down onto Ava's big bed next to you*"
"Y/n: Ughhhh"
"Grayson: Fine *he got up and push your body into the mattress, straddling you on his knees*"
"Y/n: Gray what are you doing?"
"*He lifted your shirt and began to tickle you, you tried and tried to break free from his wrist that was holding body of your hands together, but failed*"
"Y/n: GRAYSON- G-GRAY STOP *you said in between laughs*"
-
Grayson: I'm so tired of this y/n...I'm tired of crying every night. *he sobbed* I-I need you to wake up...Please *he whispered as he squeezed your hand...another five minutes went by and he got up and walked over to the window in your room that happened to be on the 10th floor. His head rested against it as a few tears fell from his face.
Ava: This is the worst birthday ever *she sobbed and got up and sat on her bed, grabbing a picture of you Grayson Ethan and herself in Vegas, on top of a HUGE hotel roof...a few tears fell onto the frame as she got filled with frustration and threw the picture across the room, smashing the frame into a billion pieces. She stood up and grabbed a arm full of stuff on her desk and threw it too the ground, falling onto her knees once again...crying so hard that she couldn't breath. she picked up the picture as a river flowed down her cheeks, letting out a loud scream of pain...*
Grayson: E-Ethan I can't t-take this anymore *his voice cracked as he called Ethan*
Ethan: Gray just hold on..I'm on my way
Grayson: I-It's too hard to see her like this *he covered his face trying to hide the noise of him crying*
Ethan: I know...I'm so sorry
Grayson: I'll see you in a bit...*he hung up and slouched down in the chair, crying to himself*
Ethan: Grayson? *grayson stood up and immediately hugged Ethan, crying once again*
Ethan: Did they say anything?
Grayson: No...absolutely fucking nothing
Ethan: H-How many weeks of life support does she have left?
Grayson: Six *he practically whispered as he wiped his tears*
Ethan: Only six?! That's not even two months!
Grayson: I fucking know that Ethan!
*he sighed and rubbed his forehead*
Grayson: She's not gonna wake up huh? This is really it. Calving fucking killed her, he killed the person I would take a bullet for, the person I loved the most, the person that was there for me when no one else was, the person that tuned into my soulmate, is dead. Because of him.
Ethan: Gray...
Grayson: No...it's okay, everything's g-gonna be okay Ethan *he closed his eyes fighting back the tears that streamed down his cheeks as he reached forwards and grabbed your hand*
It's okay...*his voice cracked as he looked down, gently kissing the top of your hand...Ethan slightly reached forward and rubbed Graysons back. A minute passed and he interlocked hands with you and completely breaking down in front of Ethan.*
*the next three weeks were slow...grayson was more then depressed and no one knew how to help him...nothing could comfort him at this point...you had three weeks left to wake up, and with no progress in your body the doctors announced it didn't look good. Ava completely skipped school and spent a lot of time by her self...She was lost and confused on a whole other level. Bailey would often question when you were coming back...no one would ever want to answer that question, and waited for others to pitch in and talk. as the next few weeks passed Grayson got into a very dark place...completely lost hope in everything. His whole body became numb and often couldn't cry because of the pain...He stopped sleeping, dreading October 10th. The day they take you off of life support. There was nothing anyone could do at this point...you had 7 days to wake up and it didn't look good.*
Grayson: I'm sorry...as everyday passes there's not a second that goes by without me thinking about you. I'm sorry I failed you...I'm sorry I couldn't protect you. I would do anything to take the pain you felt and place my self in the situation just so you wouldn't have too. You don't deserve this...no one does and I-if you do die y/n, I-I need you to know that I love you...I have loved you my whole life and nothing can change the way I feel about you. You are my soul mate, the love of my life, my everything...my other half. And I'm not ready to let you go...B-But I have too. I have to let you go *he whispered as tears fell from his face and onto his shaky hand that was on top of yours* it's not fair...Life isn't fucking fair...I was too late. I really was

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 233 31
When two best friends get more then friends and go throw alot to be with each or do Kayla falls in love with somebody else name August read to find o...
40K 470 34
"It's amazing how feelings persuade people's actions." One minute your in a gang. Next you're in a mafia fighting beside a man you just met but fell...
5.5K 322 19
Always good, never bad so what happens when you fall in love with a criminal ?
131 9 9
"I'll just break your heart." "I'm willing to take that risk." Her mother decides to go on a vacation without her and don't trust her so she forces h...