Our Omega - Yoonminseok (COM...

By iamembi

If two alphas mated for two years together, unable to build a happy family finally meet a 18yr omega as there... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Character Description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
EPILOGUE
KO-FI
THANK YOU ❤
THE BRIDGE - YOONMIN

13

13.1K 527 19
By iamembi

Jimin and Jennie soon reached the later's house, the house was modern but at the same time give out extremely homely vibe.

Jennie went straight to the kitchen picking up a juice bottle passing it to Jimin, who was very dehydrated due to continuous crying.

Jennie calmly sat in front of him, as if giving him enough time to concentrate his thoughts, she knew that if she tried to force it out, it will be of no use... and it will probably scare the omega.

Jimin silently sat in front of her collecting his thoughts.

Finally he started reciting the whole thing to Jennie

************
(flashback)

As soon as Jennie left, Kai decided to board a bus he grabbed Jimin's hand but Jimin can't feel any spark moreover his omega was restless so his feet remained glued to the surface as if his omega refused to comply with him.

Jimin was new to this whole wolf thing at the same time very young so do not know how to control his wolf but when he finally was able to overpower his omega it was too late and they were surrounded by their father's men who separated them.

Jimin himself saw the mutilated body parts the next day, he was scared but he didn't feel his wolf showing any reaction as if it was OK with his mate being killed.

And when his father told him that Jimin's wolf was dark wolf and it will always kill his mate. He believed him without a doubt .

And later he met the yoonseok couple, even though unlike earlier, his omega this time was ecstatic and even the thought of his mate hurting breaks his heart but he is scared that his father will kill his mate and now he is working for his father to steal the company details to keep his mates safe.

(flashback end)
***********

When Jennie heard that her face contoured into disbelief, why do this story seem to have uncountable loopholes, this story didn't sound legit.

"Jimin I know what you went through, but even though I like you a lot even trust you, there is someone wrong with your story. And if you really don't want to get in any trouble you should tell your mates..."

Jimin looked at her with disbelief in his eyes, " I can't, they will hate me"

"trust me Jimin, no alpha is capable to hate his mate... And as for keeping your mates safe, your mate don't need your protection.... " Jennie said seriously.

Jimin on the other hand was very confused, he can't understand how will he tell his mates but they will hate him anyway after he will cheat him, then it's better to tell them now.

Moreover, he can't bear to be under constant abuse of his father. It now has become unbearable to him.

Jimin stood up putting the bottle on the coffee table with a 'bang' , scaring the shit out of Jennie. And asked her to drive him to Min Corporation as he want to talk to his mates.

**************

Updates of this story will be quick 💜

I have started a new taekook book 'OLD SCHOOL LOVE ' do check it out😉😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 4.8K 26
In which Yoongi hides at the public for 7 years, and came back with his daughter Named Yoonji. As day passes by Yoonji become curious who is her moth...
583K 29.8K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
57.9K 1.3K 9
A girl named rose is four years old and got abandoned by her parents in Alaska, she is hungry and cold and just when it seems all hop is gone a pack...
936K 16K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...