Tame me (18+)

By SillyLilByatch

" W-what are y-you we-wea-ring?" Luca's deep trembling voice made me smirk. I looked down at the baby pink l... More

Chapter 1: Forced to share
THE CAST!
Chapter 2: Meeting him.
Chapter 3: Losing control
Chapter 4: Angry Luca
Chapter 5: We need to "talk".
Chapter 6: Drama
VERY IMPORTANT! AUTHOR'S NOTE!
ITS OVER!
Chapter 7: A Tiny Peek
Chapter 8: His People
Chapter 9: A Little Bit Of Jealousy.
Chapter 10: Annabelle The doll is better.
Author's Note
chapter 11: Insight
Chapter 12: Release
Chapter 13: Nobody Else
Chapter 14: Italian Mamba
Chapter 15: Hazel
Chapter 16: Want
Chapter 17: The First Fight
Chapter 17: Psychos And Anacondas
Chapter 18: Angry Pasta
Chapter 19: Vivia
Chapter 20: Failed Attempt
Chapter 21: He's A Swimmer
Chapter 22: Reveal
Chapter 23: Bruised
Chapter 24: Tomorrow
Chapter 25: Buon Compleanno
Chapter 26: Cavalcandolo
Chapter 27: Facade
Chapter 28: Valentino
Chapter 29: About Italian Breadsticks
Chapter 30: The Snake's Out
Chapter 31: Deceit
Author's Note (IMPORTANT)
Chapter 32: The First Step
Chapter 33: Arthur
Chapter 34: Cannelloni
Chapter 35: And The Drama Continues
Chapter 36: Realization
Chapter 37: Anuca
Chapter 38: Nashville
Chapter 39: The First Day
Chapter 40: Big Marino
Chapter 41: Guilt
ANNOUNCEMENT AND APOLOGIES
Chapter 42: Leaving The Nest
Chapter 43: Ciao
Chapter 44 : Letting go
Chapter 45: Halloweening
Chapter 46: The Game
Chapter 47: And she breaks
Chapter 48: Still Yours
Chaptee 49: Confessions
Chapter 50: Oops I Did It Again
Chapter 51: Handling Her
Chapter 52: Revolt
Chapter 53: Betrayal
Chapter 54 : Mamma Marino
BIGASS ANNOUNCEMENT

Epilogue: This Is Corny

234K 6.8K 19.7K
By SillyLilByatch

Two years later:

"Fuck that little mouse cuz I'm an albatraoz." the drop followed and I danced around my room weirdly. The main reason I had kept this song as my ringtone was because the drop was bomb and I didn't have to wait awkwardly as I let the call go to voicemail. I could celebrate the fact that I was an anti-social hoe and dance about it.

Diane had been blowing up my phone for the past week. It had been two years since I last saw her and I was doing better than I ever had. Right from waking up in Luca’s arms every morning to earning a very important promotion at the firm I worked at, I was living my best life. Luca was easily the best thing to ever happen to me AND he was the perfect boyfriend. Of course, we had our fair share of fights and disagreements but we always managed to talk about it and make it work. Dating was not easy. I learnt that it wasn't all dinner dates and and expensive champagne. It wasn't always Sundays in a relationships. There was the storm as well as the spring. But that only made us stronger as a couple. We were here and we were happy. Over two years, we had created an unbreakable bond. 

And I was getting dicked down every other day for the past two years by the man I loved. What’s there to be sad about?

My phone started ringing once again and I gave it an annoyed glance. My dear ‘mother’ had sent me almost hundred texts which said "Please pick up the call. I need your help." Of course she only thought about me when she needed help. She hadn’t bothered to try and contact me after I left Nashville once and for all years back with Luca. She didn’t care.

I picked up the call only to feel the pure satisfaction of hearing her suffer.

“Diane.” I stated in a steely tone.

“OH MY GOD! THANK YOU! I NEED YOUR HELP, ELEONER.” Her loud voice screeched into my ear, making me wince and pull the phone away.

“No.” I smiled, not really giving a fuck about the utter panic and distress in her tone. 

“What do you mean ‘no’? You haven’t even listened to my problem.” 

“Diane, even if you just needed a glass of water, I wouldn’t give it to you. I'd watch you die of thirst.” I fell back into my bed and rolled around lazily.

“Eleoner, don’t say that darling, please. Kyle divorced me. I’m homeless right now and I’m also almost out of cash. I’ve been living in a motel for the past-“

I waited for that feeling of sympathy to fill me but it never came. Diane was the worst kind of person and did not deserve any sympathy or help. Where was her sympathy when I was molested and raped by her lovers? Where was her sympathy when she would see me crying in my bed almost every night? If she had apologised for her actions, showed me some changes and mended on our relationship, I would think of helping her. She didn’t really care about me. Financial crisis is what led her to finally pick up the phone and call me.

“Goodbye, Diane. Karma is a ruthless bitch, isn’t it?” And I hung up, grinning at the ceiling of my room.

My mind immediately drifted to my dad like it always did whenever I thought of my loving "mother". I had learnt to come to terms with the fact that he was gone. If he wanted to meet me, he would have by now. I prayed that he was alive somewhere, doing what he did best and making people happy. Maybe he changed his identity and started a new life for himself and wanted to get away from the craziness. If that was the case, then I was happy for him. I had tried my level best to search for him in the past two years. The last thing I found was an article in the local newspaper, announcing his arrest and I found out that he had been released from jail nine years ago. After that, it was a blank state. YEARS of being locked up for something he hadn’t done must have led him to take the decision of not meeting me. Did it bother me that he gave up? Yes. The wound was there but it had stopped hurting.

“Babe?”

 Luca opened the door to my room, dressed in a form fitting charcoal suit and a white shirt with a few buttons undone at the top. He saw me lying on my bed and smiled gloriously. My heart skipped a beat when I saw him making his way to me. 

Luca had successfully launched his start up company and was now a very significant figure in the industry. When he told me that he would start working on it right after graduation, I hadn’t expected it to be THE DAY AFTER graduation. He would lock himself up in his room and work tirelessly day in and day out. I was with him throughout the sleepless nights and busy days. That period did take a toll on our relationship but I knew I had to be patient and let him achieve his dream first. Since he had already created quite a name for himself prior to the launch, it was considerably easier for him to reach to the top. Now, his Software Development Company, GreySpace, was now one of the top ones in the country. It was his hardwork and dedication that got him there and he deserved each and every bit of fame and recognition that he was now receiving. He built his own castle.

He was still my Luca though. He still blushed around me whenever I teased him. Of course, he had grown as a businessman. He was much more charismatic and outgoing than before. Each moment with him felt like the first time and the spark between us hadn’t dimmed the slightest.

He reached me and leaned down to place a soft, gentle kiss on my tummy.

Oh, yes, I’m preggers.

I found out three nights back when I took a test because I missed my period and I was feeling a little under the weather. I thought I would freak and have a breakdown but my reaction was completely different. I cried happy tears. I was excited. I was ecstatic.

I laughed inwardly as I remembered how I gave Luca the news. We were having sex and I had nonchalantly said, “Be gentle or else you will hurt the baby.”

He looked like a deer caught in headlights. The great Luca Tristano Raffaele Giovanni Sante Marino almost shit himself. But, he was so, so , so happy. He fell down to his knees before me and wrapped his arms around my waist, pressing his face to my tummy. He cried and mumbled ‘Thank you’s' the whole night. 

Probably not the best way to break the news to him, but I just wanted to see his face when I said it during sex. Yep, I haven't really matured much.

“Hey.” he grinned at me cheekily and went back to peppering kisses on my tummy. There was not much of a bump yet.

“Hey.” I smiled back at him and ran my hands through his hair. He had grown it out and he always slicked it back sexily when he went for work. 

“I have a surprise for you.”

I narrowed my eyes at him playfully, “What is it?”

“Come with me. Can you get up?”

I laughed, “Babe, I’m pregnant not paralyzed.” 

He blushed.

“I know. I’m just worried.” He stood up to his towering height and lent out a hand, “Come,”

I took his hand and stood up. As soon as we reached the entrance, he placed a blindfold over my eyes. He caught my hand tightly and I followed him like a lost puppy.

                                   ------

LUCA’S POV:

The elevator doors opened as we reached our destination. I held Eleoner’s hand gently and pulled her along, making sure her steps were careful.

I opened the door to the terrace and immediately, nervousness latched onto me. My heartbeat increased and I felt my stomach tighten in anticipation. It was quite hot as it was summer here in New York. The sky was a stunning mix of dark blue and purple. Perfect. I walked to the low wall which looked out at the vast expanse of buildings of the busy city below us. There was one particular building which stood at a slightly higher height than ours and it was exactly opposite to us. My heart warmed as memories El and I had in this very place came back to me. This was the exact spot we unravelled our stories to each other. Both of us knew how important this spot was to us. It was where it all began in a way.

I let go of her hand and pulled off her blindfold. Her intense green eyes looked at the scene before us. It wasn’t what she was expecting and I knew that. We were just on the terrace.

I caught her soft, delicate palms in my own. 

“Baby, I’ve been waiting to do this for a while now.” Her eyes widened and I understood that she was slowly catching on. 

I took a deep breath to steady myself.

“The day I walked into my apartment and saw you lying down on the table weirdly in just a t-shirt, I didn't realise that I was meeting my soulmate. You have brought me out of my shell. You helped me push down my guards and welcome change. You are the most important woman in my life. When I look at you, I see my wife, I see the mother of my kids. When you told me that I was going to be a father, you made me the happiest man alive. I want to grow old with you. I want you to be the one I return home to for the rest of my life. I still get stupid fucking butterflies in my stomach whenever you’re around me. I still blush like a kid when you smile my way. We have been through a lot together. You have always been the most understanding and patient girlfriend ever. Never in a million years did I think that I would find such a beautiful woman for myself. But, here you are, making my life better by just standing by my side. Right from the cute way in which you scrunch your face when you don’t get a joke to your heavenly mouth wrapped around my cock, I love every single thing about you. I love you so fucking much that it hurts.” 

Was that too much? Oh my god I think I went overboard. Did I creep her out? Fuck, I knew I should have learnt my speech by-heart but I said whatever I felt like saying in the moment. 

And why the fuck did your cock enter the speech? I cursed myself.

I watched in awe as her mouth dropped open but a red tinge spread over a cheeks. 

I got down on one knee and reached for my phone and gave Leo a missed call. Just then, a huge sheet of cloth rolled down from the terrace of the building opposite us, covering the entire front of the building. I had hired the best artists in the city to work on it and I looked at their masterpiece in admiration. Stunning. It was a painting of a couple, the girl was dressed in white and the guy in a tux. They were holding hands. Behind them, the beautiful Acropolis Of Athens stood tall. El had once mentioned that she had always wanted a wedding in Greece. In the sky above of the monument, the words ‘WILL YOU MARRY ME?’ were painted in cursive. The artists really lived up to their name. They literally brought the scene I had in mind to life on cloth.

I nervously looked at El and she had tears in her eyes as she gazed at the huge sheet. 

“Luca- I-“

Just then, I pulled out the box from my pocket and opened it in front of her.

My knee is crying.

“Ti amo, carina. Vuoi sposarmi?” She knew what that meant. We had been watching too many Italian movies and Tv shows recently. 

A huge smile broke out on her face along with a heavy sob.

! , , ! YOU DUMBASS! You didn't even have to ask actually. You could just push the ring onto my finger and take me to Greece and I would’ve happily fol-“

She was rambling.

I stood up, gently put the ring on her finger and pulled her lips to mine, cutting off her babbling. It felt like the first time. Goosebumps erupted all over my body as our tongues danced together in a passionate kiss. I pulled back and gazed into her gorgeous, teary eyes. I wiped them with my thumbs and pulled her close, embracing her. 

“I love you so much.” She mumbled against my chest.

I pulled back. This is where I wanted to be. Right next to her. Forever. I would spoil her and our kids. My heart raced as the thought of raising a family with her crossed my mind. 

“The ring is gorgeous.” She sniffed, holding out her hand to look at the stunning diamond. Her other hand rested on her tummy casually.

For some fucked up reason, I suddenly imagined her pregnant and glowing. Her body would change. My cock twitched at the thought. Her breasts would become bigger. She would become chubbier. She was going to carry MY kids. Our kids. Oh, I'm so fucking ready.

I leaned down until my mouth was at her ear. I spoke in the voice that I knew always had her dripping instantly.

" Let me show you just how happy you’ve made me today.”

___________________________________________

(A/N)

This was so, so corny. I couldn't stop cringing at times while writing it but at the same time, I found it cute.

Thats it, luvs. It's over. I legit had tears in my eyes as I wrote this. I started writing this book purely for the sake of trying my hand at writing. I had no idea that it would get so many reads. The starting few chapters of this book make me cringe haha. I was reading them last night and I thought to myself 'what drugs was I on to write this'.

Anyways, I'd like to thank each and every one of you ♥  dedicating this chapter to marshiu  lemmeseee EllBee639 and Books_321. Your messeges and comments never failed to either make me smile or laugh my ass off.

I'll be announcing the new book soon.... I guess... I have a good storyline but it's not for the couple most of you wanted 😅 but let's see haha.

Peace ✌🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
270K 6.7K 23
"Hey," I said cautiously, scared to make the first move. Thankfully, I didn't have to make it. Luca stepped forward and took me by the waist, pulling...
140K 1.2K 8
"Now, Gary. I understand that you're twenty-four. But I need you to train in restraining your sexual desire, you're not a horny teenager. So, we will...
1M 16.7K 62
-"Fuck I can't wait to taste you." He says under his heavy breath. Excitement courses through my body as Tyler wraps my legs around his waist so he...