Mate|Seventeen Fanfic✔️

بواسطة kitteenxxu

"seriously dude, you're weird." i said as i shake my head multiple time. He give me a weird look and creased... المزيد

!!!
Fresh Start
Dinner
Sending off
Kim Mingyu?
Kim Mingyu(2)
Mysterious Guy
Changu
Boyfriend?
Saturdate
Han River
Mysterious guy identity
Hyemi
Dream
Night Class
Special Day
Changu(2)
Exam
Vacation
Mate?
Beach
Curves
Mafia Game
Confirmation
Confirmation(2)
Clan
Mint
Grandball
Captured
Rescue
Resecute
Rescue 2.0
Fight
Homecoming

Mall

436 2 0
بواسطة kitteenxxu

"okay, let's go to mall." Seungcheol exclaimed extending his hands to mine.

"YES!" i squealed clapping my hands.

"Now, go change before i change my mind." i nod and dash off.

I wore denim baggy jeans, blue and white stripe shirt, and a black boots. I put some lipbalm and tied my hair.

"Done." I yelled storming at the living room.

"hmmm" he hummed checking my outfit from bottom to top.

"Something wrong sir?" i asked. He lean close and i step back.

"seriously cheol, what is it now?" my step back stop when my back hit the wall. He pull my wrist and untied my hair.

"You should not tie your hair when will go to public." he said and putting down the tie at the table..

"seriously cheol, i'm in my mood to tie it. And beside, i'm getting annoyed with my hair already. I'm planning to get bald." i replied earning a unknown look from him.

"Anyways let's go." i added. We hopped in the car and he start the engine..

It's been 2 weeks passed since the vacation in daegu happened. We obviously have fun, and i meet his brother yeonjun formally he's cute swear. And y'all know it takes an hour to persuade this man to mall. I wanna buy dress fo incoming senior's night it will be on friday...

He parked the car at the parking lot, well it's obvious where to parked car right?

"Wear a cap boy, before going outside, your fan might attack me for dating their "Oppa"."i said before going outside.

"where's your cap?" i crossed my arms and raised my brows, he chuckled and pull my wrist.

"i don't want to wear cap, and beside they already know i've dated a goddess, so don't worry they won't attack you." he replied. We hopped in the mall and headed to the dress section.

"what should i wear?" i mumble as i keep on scanning dresses..

"love?" i lift my head and look to him, i raised my two brows waiting for what he will said..

"what about this one?" backless red dress and a knee length.

"You want me to wear that to prom?" i asked him in disbelief.

"Nope, it's too revealing i hate it." he put down the dress and look for another dress.

"love?" i sigh and lift my head again..

"what is it now?" i asked pulling the dress that i've choose. He raised a white long sleeve long dress.

"are you even serious cheol? We're attending prom not wedding." he chuckled and put down the dress.

"I must try this one." he look to the dress that i've pick and sit at the couch. I dash off to the dressing room to fit the dress.

"uhm e-excuse me can you help me, if you don't mind?" i asked the assistant who lead me here.

"oh sure, why not ma'am." she replied. She finish fixing the dress that i wear and she also help me fixing my hair.

"wow, you look more beautiful with that dress ma'am." she complimented while looking at the mirror.

" oh really?thanks." i bowed and flash a smile.

"Seungcheol?" i called him and he lift his head. "can you turn around?" he asked. I rotate slowly and face him again, his frowning.

"too revealing." he said, and stood up scanning again to the dresses.

"change that one, with this." he added and giving me a black cocktail with a white tops mixed up and it's a sleveless.

"but i like this one." i replied.. His gaze fix to mine giving me bored look..

"okay..arghhh" i head back to the dressing room and change the outfit that he give..

"your boyfriend is conservative, its cute." the assistant, i shook my head and let out a small laugh. We finish the new dress that he give.

"happy now?" he lift his head nod.. I rolled my eye and headback to dressing room to pull off this dress.

"and we'll take that off shoulder red dress too."he said to the assistant.

"i thought you doesn't like that one cause "Too, revealing." "

"Well, you only wore that one to our date." he replied, i rolled my eyes and headed to the counter.

"Dream on, i'll choose to stay at home than dating you." i said.

" look who's talking."he slightly flick my forehead and i give him a deadly glare. I give my card to the cashier but he pulled it and give his card instead.

"that's my dress, i should be the one paying that." he shushed me.

"that's the husband's doing." he said and pulling his card where the cashier give to him. He grabbed the dresses that we bought and we headed outside the shop.

"I think from now on, i'll prefer being single entire life, rather than stucked with a pervert husband."i retorted.

We stroll at the mall and he stop all of a sudden.

"what?" i asked. He grabbed my wrist at the accessories area.

"i think we should by this one." he said lifting up a diamond bracelet.. I only nod and he get the bracelet, if i say that i don't want to buy it. I'm sure he'll be ranting. So, let him do what he want... He finish purchasing the bracelet and we dash off.

"we're at restaurant now. I'm kinda hungry, so we stop here. I let him order foods. He know what i like and what i hate.. I pull my phone and play some games. I heard the waiter heels turned away, and i can feel seungcheol gaze.

"Soojin?"he called.

"hmm?" i hummed still playing temple run.

"does your game is more interesting than me?" he asked.

"yup." i replied, my character got bumped at the tree and i lost, i turn my off my phone ang lift my head.

Oh, look at this man...

Silence filled in the unison he keep on glancing outside.

"cheol?" i spoke trying to get his attention.

"seungcheol?" he sigh and looked at me, i give him a cutest smile but he rejected it.

This man is playing hard to get..

"Cheol~Oppa~." i called him, trying not to get cringe. He turned his gaze to mine, sly smile form onto his lips. I rolled my eye and thanks God the food arrived already.

I pick my chopstick and eat some meat.

"you should start calling me oppa." he said.

"No and never." i replied cringing while hearing oppa word.

~

"lets go home already i'm kinda tired." i whined as i stretched my body.. He chuckled and start the engine.

Seungcheol's POV

The unison went quiet as we headed to her home.

"love, we're he–

My words cut off when i saw soojin sleeping peacefully leaning at the window.

"Oh love."

I let her head lean at the seat, i unbuckled my seatbelt and hopped outside. I open the door where she used to lean her head earlier, and unbuckled her seatbelt..

"such a baby."

I lean close to her face and give her a peck on lips. I carry her bridal style and headed to the door, i was about to push the doorbell when soobin suddenly open the door.

"oh she's sleeping?" he asked and close the door..

"well, yeah she's tired strolling." i replied.

"you can put her, at the couch hyung maybe later she'll woke up." soobin said sitting at the couch.

"I would like too, but it's better for her to sleep at bed so she can sleep comfortably." soobin nod by my reply and glance at the tv again.

"soobin, if you don't mind can you open her room?"

"oh sure hyung." he headed first upstair and open soojin's room

"thank you soobin." he nod and smile..

I place her to the mattress and pull her denim jacket and shoes.

"should i change your tshirt and jeans too?"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

288K 10.7K 61
COMPLETED Choi Seungcheol That's it. Two words. Choi Seungcheol. And my entire life was flipped around. Our college's most popular, one of the most...
9K 144 22
At summer Choi y/n goes to seoul to spend time with her brother but she goes through an embarrassing encounter 👀. (REWRITING) *Warning* This story m...
12.6K 280 38
„Kim Sowon is that you?"I hated myself for immediately recognising that voice. It has been 10 years I should have forgotten about him long ago. I lef...
26K 703 43
„Why do you always help me? Do you think I am pitiful?" I ask him while he is still looking and smiling at the beautiful sun which is setting. „I he...