The Metallic White Wolf (Volt...

By itspauliween

The War is over, Zarkon and Lotor are defeated... Or are they? While finding one of an old mecha during an... More

Hey guys!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9

8

105 2 0
By itspauliween

"Well done Blue. I believe your family is in the stars, cheering you on." Luna said while Blue went back to lying down. "I'll find them after this, whatever this Voltron group's mission is." Blue said staring into the roof intently.

Blue couldn't really sleep much.  She was too excited to finally make amends with Allura, she was somehow part of a family.  "Oh god, not officially.  I think I'd have to do something great to be accepted by the team."  Blue thought as she got up.  "Blue?  I believe you do not have enough rest to fully be well rested.  You only had 3 hours of sleep."  Luna said as Blue was changing.  "Yeah?  Well you know I had other times I couldn't sleep."  Blue said as she put on her on her boots.  "Where will you be going?"  Luna asked.  "Well, I intend to train.  I thought you knew the regimen."  Blue chuckled.  "See you later!" Blue said waving to thin air.  "Goodbye Blue.  See you soon." Luna said going into sleep mode.  As Blue walked out, the bay doors closed a little too loud.  It didn't wake most of the group, but Shiro did wake a little.  "Fuck" Blue whispered, as she shifted into a smaller dragon and flew up the chasm.  Unaware that Shiro was watching her.  Shiro then changed into his armor and flew up to the entrance of the chasm, where he saw Blue stretching in her earth wolf form and shifted back to her Airian form.  Shiro silently sat down watching how Blue would train.  Blue looked up to the moon and took a deep breath.  She then did a series of kicks and forms and punches while shifting in between each move she did.  After she was done, she was somewhat out of breath and sweating like crazy.  She growled at her muscles ache and shifted and laid in the sand.  "You okay?" Shiro popped in.  Blue growled and faced him.  "Oh it's you."  Blue growled and shifted into her human form.  

"Oh... I would like to talk to you in your own comfortable form."  Shiro said sitting down in the sand.  "I see."  Which Blue had shifted into her Airian form and sat next to Shiro.  "So... how long were you sitting there."  Blue said.  "Long enough to know that you're a bit rusty."  Shiro chuckled.  "Rusty eh?" Blue growled.  "Then come on.  Show me your moves.  Snowflake"  Blue chuckled, getting up and ruffling Shiro's hair.  "Alright then". Shiro smirked.  Shiro then took a basic fighting stance while Blue bowed and stood entirely still enough to look like a wood plank.  Shiro then took a kick and a fury of punches at Blue which she dodged until the last one knocked her down.  Blue growled and shifted into a Nam'ni.  An alien horse creature with a long wings and a tail with multiple spikes on it's legs and deadly horns.  Shiro then noticed that Blue had no eyes.  "No eyes?  Sad.  You won't be able to see when I defeat you then."  Shiro chuckled and ran in a circle around Blue.  Blue was then silent and started flapping her wings, making the sand fly.  Shiro wasn't lucky enough and got sand in his eyes.  "Shit, shit, shit, fuck!"  Shiro yelled as he blindly thrust his Bayard around.  Blue then chuckled and shifted into an agile Eslead, which was a six legged mammal with two tails and a sharp teeth with three eyes.  Blue knocked down Shiro as he was trying to get the sand out of his eyes and face.  "Blue, point one.  Shiro, point zero". Blue chuckled as she was getting off of Shiro and shifting to her Airian form.  "I may be old and rusty, and gotten out of a cryo cell a few days ago, but I'm still strong."  Blue chuckled.  "Another round or nah?"  Blue asked going back to her side.  Shiro coughed a bit.  "Let's go again." Shiro said getting up again.  "Ready?"  Blue asked standing still.  Shiro nodded and the two sparred again under the moonlight till dawn broke.  Shiro and Blue were out of breath when dawn broke and watched the sun rise together.  "So...  you're really strong huh."  Shiro said breathless.  "True to my kind.  Each time we learn a new form, we have to be strong in order to keep the form.  We have to be strong mentally and physically.  Mentally, it takes us some time to shift through out minds to achieve the form.  And since we physically and continue to shift our muscles, bones, and system to fit the desired form, we have to be really strong.  As I said before, we'll be stuck in the form we try to shift if we aren't strong enough.  I'm strong to your kind, but in mine?  Haha.  I'm just average.  I just have enough strength to hold on to my Luna."  Blue chuckled.  "Wait.  Who's Luna?"  Shiro asked deeply confused of the name.  

"You don't know?  Each mecha has a name.  The Lions.  The Airian mech's.  Mine.  Allura told you that all the lion's have a connection with their pilots.  I thought you got their names already."  Blue asked facing Shiro.  "No... we never got this info from Allura."  Shiro furrowed his eyebrows.  "Come.  I'll bring you down.  It's time we wake up the gang for this momentous occasion."  Blue chuckled and shifted into her small version of a dragon.  Shiro hopped on Blue's back and the two glided down the chasm to greet the others.  "Morning everyone" Shiro greeted heading to the center of the camp.  Blue then shifted and followed Shiro.  "Hey!  I'll get breakfast started". Hunk said as he started the campfire and put the pot on.  "Hey, so we're going to leave for Home Base soon, so make sure everything is packed."  Keith said popping out of the Red Lion and started to load supplies.  Blue kinda got shy when everyone had their own thing to do.  "Blue?  What's wrong?"  Allura asked.  "I... uh... need help moving some of my stuff from my 'tomb'."  Blue chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of his head.  "Yeah sure, you obviously have some stuff you want to bring right?"  Allura said loading her last supplies.  "Haha.. yeah sure."  Blue chuckled.  As the two went down to Blue's 'tomb', they came up with a lot of weapons and several armor for Blue to load.  "Oh wow...  You need this much weapons?" Pidge asked looking up from her journal.  "It's my victory spoils.  And because I'm the most comfortable with these types of weapons.  I'm a little rusty with my Bayard."  Blue said as she headed up Luna to load her weapons.  

"Jesus Christ, it looks like she's prepared for a big war" Keith said with his eyes growing big.  "Yeah, yeah, anyways, breakfast is ready!" Hunk said putting the stew into bowls and using the pot for Blue since they didn't know she was going to come with them.  The group then dug in Hunk's stew while Blue stared at the goopy mess.  "I know it ain't much, but you can at least eat something." Shiro laughed.  "Does it have meat?" Blue asked sniffing the stew.  "Well there's bits there." Hunk smiled.  "Alright well I'll try it..." Blue put the pot down and shifted into her Fezairian form.  She lapped a little of the stew and ate a little more.  "I'm not really crazy for this, but it is the first meal I had in centuries".  Blue said in-between bites.  After the group finished, Blue had something to announce.  "So...  It has come to my attention that you are not connected with your Lions correct?" Blue said shifting and standing up.  The gang exclaimed in dismay.  "What???  We are connected!" the voices started arguing and yelling at Blue that they were connected with their Lions.  "No, no.  She's right.  Blue and I had a spar earlier in the morning.  She explained to me that her mecha has a name.  Luna right?"  Shiro said standing up.  "Yep.  Luna, come say hi."  Blue said as Luna started to wake.  "Hello, Voltron crew.  I am Luna.  I suppose Blue is explaining how you can communicate with your lions like how I'm doing.  Correct?"  Luna beamed.  "HOLY, HOLY" Pidge fangirled.  "OUR LIONS WILL BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE WITH US????" Lance jumped up and down.  "Telepathically and physically" Blue chuckled.  "C'mon.  Let's take it outside.  This should be a momentous occasion." Blue said as she walked to Luna.  Everyone then loaded up into their mech's and blasted out of the chasm with only Blue left.  "Alright, are you sure you're ready to move?" Blue asked as she started firing up Luna's controls.  "I've been waiting centuries to move Blue.  Let's do this." Luna said starting her thrusters.  

The Voltron gang then waited for Luna and Blue to go up from the chasm, when Luna shot out of the hole in a speed fast as an F-22 Raptor.  The gang the marveled of how fast Blue and Luna was especially since both woke up.  "Shit, we should probably save some energy when we go with the gang huh Luna?" Blue said piloting Luna back to the crew.  "So how do we do this?  Do we just meditate and it'll come to us?" Pidge said clapping and rubbing her hands together.  "Well... not exactly.  You must take a moment of peace.  You look deep into yourself and ask why do you have this connection.  Why are you all connected, and why did you bond.  Luna and I did it after a few weeks we met each other.  I'm surprised you can't hear them yet."  Blue said crossing her arms.  "Well can you?" Lance asked.  "No.  I haven't known your Lions enough to hear them with Luna and I's connection.  I suggest you find the most comfortable, peaceful, and just that feeling in your Lion.  You reach deep in your mind and ask yourself these questions."  Blue said walking into Luna to catch more sleep.  "Good luck!" She waved as the doors closed.  Everyone groaned and started to go to their Lion.  Keith went to the Black Lion's control center, which always made himself peaceful and that he could have control over what was near and around him.  Hunk went to the Yellow Lion's bay doors where he kept the food and supplies.  The scent of the food had reminded Hunk of his family back home, where they frequently cooked to bring everyone together.  Allura went to the entrance of the Blue Lion, where she felt each time she came in and exited the Blue Lion, she knew her family would be waiting there for her.  Pidge sat underneath the Green Lion's shield, when she first interacted with the Green Lion and felt safety underneath the protection the Green Lion provided.  Lance was the last and looked up at the Red Lion.  Lance then walked to the Red Lion, where he walked in and sat across a picture of the Voltron gang up on the wall.  The picture always made him feel at peace, and letting him know that he will always stay with his family, as will they.  

As the others chose their spot, Shiro walked to Luna, who allowed him to come inside to see Blue sitting at the command center playing some kind of music.  "Nice music choice you get here." Shiro chuckled and sat on the bench Blue had off to the side.  "Yeah, uh, it's some kind of calming music my tribe used to play."  Blue said turning around and swirling the chair to face Shiro.  I didn't know that we could play music from our mecha's." Shiro marveled at Luna's audio system.  "You can't.  I requested the system to be brought in to King Alfor since I hated working in silence.  I have all my tribes music, for games, meditation, wars, rituals, etc.  I also have some Egyptian music since I did have my servants play it for me.  Would you like to listen and meditate while the other deepen their connection with their Lions?" Blue asked while she grabbed two pillows for both to sit on and dimly set the lights.  "I bet you don't have incense huh?" Shiro chuckled while sitting down on one of the pillows.  "Incense?  I have these prayer sticks that just smell like Egyptian spices." Blue said grabbing the sticks from a drawer and laying it across from the two.  "It's very strong." Shiro deadpanned.  "Yeah, but it does wonders when you want a peaceful mind." Blue smiled and started to close her eyes and breathe deeply.  Shiro then started to breathe deeply and meditate.  Outside, in their own world, the Voltron gang meditated also.  

The longer Allura sat to her entrance doors of the lion, the colder she became.  She felt more at peace and felt like she was sitting at a river side.  Hunk became more grounded with his surroundings, and as the spices around Hunk begin to mix, it mixed to a earthy smell, like harvest time.  Lance however was feeling frustrated, which surprisingly still made him at peace.  He hated the idea, but found a little comfort that the whole idea was stupid and they needed to go back to the Palace and others at Home Base.  As he was staying longer meditating, he felt it was getting hot, hot as fire.  As the beating hot desert sun shined on Pidge, she felt bothered that the shield provided shade that only covered her back.  Nevertheless, Pidge ignored the heat and concentrated on the Green Lion's cool metal underneath her, till finally, shade had reached her and surrounded Pidge.  Keith took a longer time to feel at peace when suddenly he felt like he could take on everything, and he was finally at peace when he remembered everything that the gang went through, meeting his mother, joining the Blade, Shiro's approval and support that Keith can be the leader as the pilot of the Black Lion.  A chill went down his spine, and felt like he was slowly floating somewhere.  

The gang then opened their eyes to see what cause such temperature changes around them, to marvel at their Lions in their own element.  Allura focused on her surroundings more as she saw the Blue Lion was across the river, and used the stones to cross.  Hunk found that the Yellow Lion was on a cliff and started the hike towards it.  Lance was a little freaked out that the Red Lion was waiting for him at a base of a volcano, and Lance proceeded to run towards the Lion, making sure he wouldn't fall in the lava gaps between the rocks.  Pidge marveled at the wildlife and flowers that was on the path to the Green Lion, and she ran in the field where the Green Lion was waiting for her.  Keith finally woke up, seeing the Black Lion floating in space and was waiting for him to come closer.  Keith walked towards the Black Lion and stepped on a star each step Keith took towards the Lion.  All the Lion's eyes glowed as each Paladin approached their Lion and soon each Paladin heard their voices speak and welcome them.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 2.4K 48
Valerie a high ranked mafia business women comes across a little while at the mall , she hasn't seen much Littles around . The high ranked gallone c...
65.7K 3.6K 79
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
37.5K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
16.9K 581 27
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..