PATH OF LOVE✨

Von Amyraamyr001

Fareedah "why is it that my heart always beat whenever I see him,hear his voice or heard his name, I hope i... Mehr

introduction
character
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Authors Note
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Not an update
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 11

373 71 65
Von Amyraamyr001

Assalamualaikum

Am so happy😅😅, thanks for the 1k Read, I know I came these far because of you guys. Thank you🙌🙌.
I know I said I will not be updating till after eid, but you guys inspire me😍, I love you😘, so change of plan.

My readers this Update is for you, thanks for all the vote and comment.

Fareedah's POV

I don't even know how to explain how am feeling ,am doing this for my parents I dont want to disappoint them, but I have this feeling like am betraying someone but who.
Am not into arrange marriage, due to the pressure from everyone I've concluded that I will meet someone nice ,get to know if he is a good person get married to him as long as he will make me happy,but now marriage with someone I don't even know.
Am currently on Skype with ya zee and the husband to be family are coming today.

"I can't believe you're getting married"ya zee said

"Not finalized yet scratch that he is just coming to see me as if am an antique placed for auction"

"Whatever you will finally be married to him"
"Have you perform istikhara"she ask

"Yes and I had a good sign about it,but am scared"

"There is nothing to be scared about,believe me you will be thanking everyone later for these" ya zee said

"I don't even know him,how will I spend the rest of my life with him, I'm sure I will hate him"I sigh

"I will be here when you will be ranting about your feelings for him, mark my word" she said

"I wonder how much Abba trusted the guy for him to give away his precious daughter"

"Abba will never hurt you & inshaallah this will be the best decision you've ever made"she concluded.

My eyes went to the flowers I kept in the vase, I excuse my self and took a jug and waltz to where the flowers are kept, I filled it with water. It so much remind me of Jamal I've not heard from him in a while I hope he is okay.
Coming back to my laptop, ya zee was still there.
" I'm not even sure if the man was also force, I don't want a marriage of convenience"

"I have this thingy feeling that you will like him, and you are Very beautiful only a fool will reject you".

We talk for a while before she ended it to attend to her darling husband.

I just pray he is the right guy for me, I know there is nothing like the perfect guy, but a guy with perfect imperfection. I might not be interested in marriage but I have my spec, at least a handsome Husby with good character won't be that bad. my family are rooting for him even though they don't know him and me I don't want to get my hopes high.

Taking my airpod, i sashayed downstairs listening to gods plan by drake. I went inside the kitchen and saw Ammiey ordering the maids around,she has been up since morning,I wonder if its marriage.

"Jam bandu na Ammiey"(good afternoon) I greeted ,well ammiey is a fulani while my dad Hausafulani, I understand it very well though I can't speak it fluently.

"How are you my baby"she ask pecking my forhead.
I was about to sit on the kitchen island when my friends came in,we help Ammiey to make some dessert after that we went up to my room.
We have lots of fun , they tease me while I just keep blushing.

We were sprawled on the bed when Ammiey came in

"Innalilahi,you girls are not ready do you know what says the time,they will soon be here"

"Maza Ku shirya"
She said in anger and went out of the room.

My girlfriend's push me into the bathroom to freshen up,I had my bath and came out In a bathrobe and a towel over my head, I was done rubbing lotion when the girls came in.
They insisted on doing everything for me,they blow dry my long silkyhair,saying they don't want me to stress my self and made it into a bun, they chose a blue and white atamfa skirt and blouse with stone work for me.
We were currently arguing if am putting on make up or not.
"You gonna look good for your bobo,so pls" Aneesarh said.

Having no other choice I agreed"but pls make it simple"I said Aneesarh is doing my make up she is a pro in that aspect.

Looking at my self in the mirror i look so mashaallah, the makeup is not too heavy just the perfect blend.

"Aww you look beautiful,so mashaallah"Asma and Najma gushed

"Thanks for the compliment,I love you"I threw them a flying kiss.

Najma help me with my jewelries and spray some oud on me

Jamal's POV

Its been up to a week since the marriage drama,I stop calling fareedah its for the best, my dad later call me and apologize,I guess he is just worried about me,I've accepted this as my destiny,may be we weren't meant to be, now I know how those girls I rejected must have felt like.

Though am not interested in the marriage I have to look good and dashing.I just want all this to be over.

Everyone kept praying I should like the girl,and I know deep down that is not happening.

I went to the bathroom and freshen up,then went to the closet, I styled my hair and got dressed in sky blue shadda adorn with beautiful embroidery,I wore a matching shoe and matching zanna bukar cap, choose a black rolex watch and a ray ban shade from my collection,spraying one of my favorite perfume,I look at myself in the mirror one last time pick my car keys and phone and headed out.

Walking down the stairs ,I saw Faisal and Amal in the sitting room

"Ango,Ango kasha kamshi"he teases.I glare at him he knew better than to sprew out nonsense, we are still on the mission.

He was dressed in a white kaftan with matching cap,he was looking good,I wish the girl will just reject me and go for him.

Different scenario on how to cancel the proposal has been going on in my head since I was told.

"I can't believe akhi is getting married,I can't to meet her"basma squeal, she has been excited since she heard am getting married.

"Just shut up,you are so annoying"Amal snapped at her, she has been gloomy since she heard am getting married.

Basma flinch and said"Akhi I don't know what her problem is she has been snapping at me"

"Sorry baby she is stress and this new environment thats why"
My parent came down and we all left, me in one of my black Ferrari, My parents in another car, while the girl's in Faisal's car.

Reaching their house we parked in the lot,there were many cars and the house is beautiful, the exterior is exquisite,I remember mammi saying they are rich,I guess that's why Dad accepted the proposal.

A man in his late fifties and a guy welcome us in,the man was Alhaji Abubakar her dad, while the guy is her brother, dad and Alhaji Abubakar hug each other.
After sitting down his wife came down ,she was so nice and caring she has already start treating me like her son in law, we exchanging pleasantries and introduction was done.

Since we enter the house,there is these weird feeling, & when Haji ya Aisha came down she was so happy, I will be heartless to do something like that to her daughter ,Alhaji Abubakar was also happy ,while the brother has a neutral look, which I choose to ignore.

My eyes went directly to the stairs expecting her to come down and get everything done.

Hajiya Aisha Notice me and said'the groom can't even wait for his wife to be to come down"they all laugh while I nervously smile

She sent her brother to call her down, I can't wait to meet the girl they are all talking about.

Fareedah's POV

When Aneesarh came in and announce that they are here, I was nervous,anxious and what not.

"Seriously you Are freaking out" Asma said blowing imaginary air on me with her hand

Ya Anas came into the room and told me that Ammiey said I should come down.

He was about to leave the room when he said "sissy, quite a catch"

I did not grab what he said immediately,ya Allah is he implying that he is okay.

" Ya Mimi a surprise is waiting for you downstairs" Asma said
"What is it pls tell me"I said
"Its for you to find out" she answered

"Mimi they are so Masha Allah, there were two guys but I think one of them is the groom'' Najma said , they just came back from serving them.

"You remember the guy from the park,he is one of them"

I wanted her to go into details but a call from ya Anas came in. Taking the matching viel i headed downstairs as I took the stairs I can hear my heartbeat beating against my ribcage.

Reaching the sitting room I muttered a bismillah and enter saying salaam.

"salamu alaikum"as I enter

"Walaikum salaam"they replied
Ammiey is the closest to me so I sit on the lush carpet by her side.

''Inna wuni Ku, ya hanya? I said twirling the hem of my viel not able to look up.

"Alhamdullilah"they reply

"MashaAllah our bride is so beautiful"a woman said with a British accent

"Come and sit close to me habibty"the woman said again
Raising my head up, I look at her face wow, she was dressed in a black jallabiya Ammiey patted my back and I move closer to her,she envelope me in a hug, she smell so mashaallah and is also beautiful. she seems to be my to be mother in law ,if she looks like this only god know how her son will look like.

"How are you habibty"she ask, but what is with the endearment, we barely known each other.

''Alhamdullilah" I answered trying not to sound like a freak.

The father was also nice & am somewhat eager to meet their son, but I refuse to look towards the direction a masculine cologne is coming from.

Looking beside the mom i notice two beautiful girls, is that Amal, am sure she is the one my eyes can't be deceiving me but what is she doing here, finally having the courage to look around.

Mr blue orbs, omg its Jamal, is he the groom, he look so dreamy, I notice the other guy on another couch, wow he is also handsome.

I guess these is the surprise Asma was saying.

After asking me some things, they excuse themselves leaving us to get to know each other.

He look dashing,he is dressed in a sky blue shadda sewn into babban Riga, and his sideburns and dimple, am surely going crazy.

"A picture will last longer"he said with a smirk

"Come on you don't look that great"I said but deep down I know am lying

''Says the girl who can't keep her eye off me"he said with a teasing smile.

While I snickered, we walk out of the sitting room to the garden.

Sitting down on the sit there he said
"Hy, am Jamal Ahmad Yusuf, you can call me jay"

I roll my eyes at him and said"pls drop all the formalities"

"How are you"he ask

"Alhamdulillah, still living"

"You' I ask

"I'm fine" he reply

"Did you know am the one before you accept these proposal"I ask

"Well..he wanted to continue but I cut him off

"Its okay if you are not okay with it,we can just tell them" I said, anger burning up in me

"No am okay, infact am over joy"he said with a smile

We chatted for a while before Faisal his friend,came to call us.
"Sorry to interrupt your lovey dovey Moment, but you guys are called" he said with a cheeky smile.

We went inside and the parent in the sitting room.
"I hope you've got acquainted, the marriage date will be set soon"his father said.

"We are okay with it"Jamal said
While I stood there like a statue, soon it was time for them to leave.

**************************
"Ya Mimi wallahi, he is a keeper"

Asma have been eating my ear off discussing about him, I wonder if she is not tired
"You this small girl you know what a keeper is already"I joke , I know how she will start ranting about how many boyfriend she has.

"Am feeling sleeping"she said as she walk out of my room

Now sprawled on the bed,my mind went to Jamal, what game is trying to play with me, so he was the guy from the park, obviously the rest of our meeting was not a coincidence it was preplanned, everything was planned out perfectly.
He was a complete opposite of what he portray, all the mushiness,the flowers,late night call ,everything all was for his Selfish reason, I know my Abba he cannot make that decision without consulting me, I guess it was all his handiwork.

I was so stupid,the cards,the date says everything but I chose to ignore it, I will never forgive him for what he did,what did he think of me some cheap girl, I hate him how can he do these to me, a lone tear stream down my face. I play along with whatever happen hours back because I don't want to disappoint Abba, what did he think of me.

I will surely make him regret what he did,did I tell him I need his help, I don't want to be bound in a marriage ,the sacrifice that came with it is too much and that too sacrifice Everything to a deciever,I open up to him yet he use my weakness against me. I hate him,i muffled.

Am going to use the same thing,he use ,to ruin him, two can play the game but one has to emerge victorious.....

###########################

Hola bellas... How are you doing,
I know this is a long chapter so bear with me , hope you like it, I really try my best for these chapter.

Seriously Fareedah........

Anyways get ready for the dramas that are to unfold.

👻 Ghost readers pls vote and comment.

Don't forget to
vote ,
comment and
share.

Lots of love Amyraamyr001💋❤💕💖

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

13.7K 1.7K 31
Ibrahim, an easy going man who can sacrifice his happiness, if it means his son gets to have a mother. Maryam, a broken soul who found happiness i...
119K 18.9K 65
~BOOK 2 IN THE DESIRES SERIES~ STARTED ON 27-AUGUST-2020 FINISHED ON 14-OCTOBER-2020 Completed. #1 Nigerian On 05-Sept-2021 #18 Africa...
4.5K 476 17
"Listen to me Qurratul Ayn, before you go, I want to know; did I ever offend you? Is my love for you too little?" I can feel his hand hovering over m...
6.1K 316 17
Jalilah had it all figured out, graduated, travelled around the world, and eventually find that one true undeniable love. In a twist of fate, she wa...