Falling in love💖

AyeshaTakia43

A Story of a pretty mischievous boy Xiao Zhan who fled from his own marriage from States to China to find his... Еще

Characters - 1
Characters - 2
Chapter - 1
Chapter -2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Thank you Note
Not an update
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOBO🎉🎁🎂
Chapter - 10
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter - 11
NOT AN UPDATE
NEW STORY
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter-16
Chapter - 17
Asking your help
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Not an update
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
My Birthday🎂
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Not an update
Chapter - 30
Not an Update
Chapter : 31
Chapter : 32
Chapter : 33
Chapter : 34
Happy Birthday Zhan ge ❤
Chapter : 35
💜💚 Hello guys💙 ❤
Chapter : 36
Chapter : 37
Thank you!!!
Chapter : 38

Chapter - 9

3.4K 246 181
AyeshaTakia43

This chapter is especially requested by 123987Preet

Wang Yibo's P.O.V–

Next day I woke up at 8:00 a.m. I called HaoXuan and asked him about the meeting. He told me that the meeting will be at 11:00 a.m. then I told him to meet me at reception at 9 from there we will go for breakfast. I hang up the call. I went to bathroom and done my morning routine. I got ready and went to reception and meet HaoXuan.

He was already there waiting for me. He wished me morning and I wished him back. We went to one of the famous restraunt of States to have breakfast.

We ate our ordered food and then we left the restaurant. We went to our meeting site as it was quite far from the restaurant.

We finished our meeting at 2 p.m. The meeting was very successful then we had our lunch in a nearby restaurant. Then we roam around till evening.

It was 8:00p.m.  when as usual HaoXuan mischievous mind started to work up and he told me that he wanted to go to pub and even before I could reply he dragged me. I wanted to say no but I gave up.

We both went to a famous pub.

We sitted at the corner table. Then waiter came for taking our order. HaoXuan ordered 2 bottle of Vodka. I told him that we should not get drunk as we have to go back to China next day. We have flight at 11:00 a.m. tomorrow. But HaoXuan was HaoXuan. He said...

"Oh!!! Come on man, We will not drink more and this small bottle can't make us drunk. So chill."

" Oh! Really."    I said.

"Yepp"    He replied.

Then waiter came with the drink and HaoXuan started to drink.

But suddenly his gaze got fixed on a particular spot and a light smile appeared on his lips.

I loooked on that spot. 2 boys were sitted there.

Wait!!! One of them was the same boy who got bumped into HaoXuan in the shopping mall.

And the another one wassss..
Well, I can't see him clearly as his face is not in totally in my direction.

Suddenly HaoXuan stands up from his seat.

"Well, Bro I am going to meet someone."   He said.

"Wait!!!  Whom you are going to meet? As far as I know you don't know anyone in States."  I asked.

"Hahahaha!!!! Who told you, you have to know someone to meet him."   He answered and left.

'Huh!!! What did he say? Sometimes I can't understand his nonsense.' I thought.

Then I grabbed my drink and followed HaoXuan. He already sat on one chair opposite to that boys at that table.

"Hii!! Boys."  HaoXuan greeted to the boys.

"Huhh!! You?? Why you are on our table and sat here??"  The boy shouts at HaoXuan.

" Well, this table has 4 chairs and 2 chairs were empty. So, we just sat there. Just like that."  HaoXuan answered.

"You stand up from here and sit somewhere else."  He shouted.

"Well ! what if I don't?"  HaoXuan asked with a smirk.

"It's okay. We will not disturb you. You can enjoy your drinks and we will enjoy ours."   I interfared to erase some tension between them.

"Whatever!"  The boy answered and looked away.

Then I noticed the other boy he was looking slightly upset. He was drinking continuously. I mean he was just looking 19-20 years old. He should not drink this much. Maybe he was really upset.

He was actually very good looking. Fair skin, Cute eyes, Thin lips and he also have a mole under his lower lip which was looking so tempting.

I was continuously staring at him.

Suddenly he looked up at me and he smiled.

OH MY GOD!!!! he had a very cute bunny smile.

As I was staring at him. I thought maybe he would feel awkward so I shifted my gaze from him.

Then we all started to enjoy our drinks.

"What is your name little devil?"  HaoXuan suddenly asked to that boy.

"Whom did you call little devil huhhh?"  That boy shouted. He looked drunk.

"You. And if will not tell me your name I will call by this name again."  HaoXuan sweetly said.

"I don't want to tell you my name. You are a stranger. Who knows your intentions?"  He answered.

"Jiyang! You are right. We should not share our name with strangers."   The other boy said who also looked drunk.

HaoXuan and I laughed in unison on that other boy's silliness.

" Hey! Xiao Zhan, Why you told them my name?"  The boy named Jiyang shouted.

'Oh! His name is Xiao Zhan'. I thought and smiled a bit.

Then HaoXuan who was also looking drunk grabbed that Jiyang's hand and dragged him to the dance floor. Firstly Jiyang opposed but he let it be. Both were quite drunk. They reached the dance floor and started dance like maniacs.

I sighed!!!

Then I looked at that boy named Xiao Zhan. He was still drinking. Then he looked at me and gave me his innocent bunny smile.

I don't know why but I felt an uneasiness when he smiled at me.

Then he stand up from his seat and started to came closer to me. Suddenly his shoulder got bumped with a man who was crossing him and he got tripped exactly on my lap.

"What the hell?"   I shouted.

He smiled at me awkwardly.

"Hey! Why are you shouting at me?"     He asked.

"You are sitting on my lap....No actually lying on my lap. Stand up."  I answered.

"I don't want to. "  He said and started to pout.

I knew he was drunk maybe that's why doing all this.

"Just stand up!! Don't test my patience."  I again shouted.

"Hey! Don't shout at me like that. Have you fought with your wife and venting out her anger on me.  MR. ANGRY BIRD".    He shouted back..

"I don't have a wife and don't call me that."  I answered and tried to remove him from my lap.

He somehow shifted from my lap to a near by seat.

Then suddenly he grabbed my hand and started to pulled it.

"What? What you are thinking you are doing?"  I asked.

"I want to dance."  He answered and started to jump.

"Then just go and dance. What are you waiting for?"  I coldly said.

"I want to dance with you. Come with me. Let's dance."   He answered and started to pulling me to the dance floor.

"What are you doing?"  I shouted.

"Don't make my eardrums useless. MR. ANGRY BIRD. Can't you see I want to dance. He answered frustratedly

I tried to remove his hand but he was quite drunk so I don't want to use much force as he was looking fragile. So I gave up and let him do whatever he was doing.

There already HaoXuan and Jiyang were dancing like mad men and that little cute boy Xiao Zhan also started to dance like mad man.

He again grabbed my hand and signaled me to join but I don't want to dance so I tried to leave the dance floor but that boy again grabbed my hand.

He started to snake his little left hand on my waist and put his right hand on my shoulder.

I was shocked as hell with his sudden behavior but he was dancing like nothing happened.

Then he suddenly hugged me.

'OH MY GOD!! What is this little guy doing?'  I thought.

I tried to break the hug but I heard his light sobes. Is he crying?

I broke the hug and asked him.....

"Hey!! What happened? Why are you crying?"  

"I am missing my parents."  He answered softly and dragged me again from the dance floor back to out seats.

He sat on a seat. I sat beside him.

"By the way!! What is your name?"   He asked me.

"My name is Wang Yibo."  I answered coldly.

"You can answer me nicely too."  He pouted.

'Why he is pouting again?  But he is looking so cute and innocent.'
Wait  what? Did I just thought him cute and innocent? What the hell is happening to me? I frowned in frustration.

"Well! You told me your name but I will not tell you my name."  He said.

"You don't need to tell me your name. I know your name is Xiao Zhan."  I chuckled and answered him.

"OH MY GOD!!! Am I became that famous? Now even strangers know my name. Hey You!! Do you want my autograph?"  He asked.

"What? Autograph? And who are you to gave me an autograph? You little thing."   I angrily asked.

"You MR. ICY ANGRY BIRD. If you don't know me then you didn't embarass me but you actually embarrassed yourself because you are not upto date.
I AM XIAO ZHAN. THE XIAO ZHAN. THE FAMOUS TALENTED XIAO ZHAN. THE HANDSOME SINGER WHO WON THE CITY SINGING COMPETITION YESTERDAY."   He prouly shouted.

'Huhhh?? Is this boy real? He wants a Chinese man to know about him just because a small city singing competition.'  I thought and laughed on my own thoughts.

"Hey why are you laughing MR. ICY ANGRY BIRD? You are going to punished for mocking me."   He angrily said.

"Oh really? How will you gonna punish me? What you even can do you little trouble maker?"  I asked him sarcastically.

He started to stare at me then he stand up from his seat and came closer to me and  What is this little trouble maker doing ? He suddenly encircled his arm on my neck and his lips touch mine  and wait... What????

HE KISSED ME............

TO BE CONTINUE....

AND HERE COMES SOME YIZHAN PART.
So how was it? If any sentence you find wierd do let me know.

Feel free to comment and vote. I would be very happy.

English is not my native language. So  bear with my grammatical errors and feel free to become my English teacher 😂

Also photos are not mine. Credit goes to owner.

Okk see you all in next chapter. Till then bye bye. Stay safe.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

145K 10.1K 48
Xiao Zhan is a cheerful and a happy boy but is afraid to love due to his traumatic childhood.... Will yibo be able to break the walls around zhan's h...
212K 13.5K 15
Famous actor Xiao Zhan moves into small village to escape from hatred and scandals. this is where he meets young boy Wang Yibo with free, soft perso...
Before you (YiZhan) wangxianist.overflo...

Любовные романы

125K 5.8K 19
IT'S BEEN 5 YEARS NOW.... 'I was a simple guy who was loved by everyone. I was an easy going and cheerful person. I never let anyone control me. I d...
5.4K 516 6
Zu and Zhan's life is in danger and he comes to save them as their bodyguard. What happens next is a pure entertainment with lot of fun and romantic...