Chaotic Rich boys club

By dyliannesaber

"This club should be called Oikawa's victims club!" Seven childhood friends and three adopted boys makes the... More

Introduction
Daichi start!
Satori start!
Kiyoomi start!
Tetsurou start!
Sachirou start!
Osamu start!
Semi start!
Tooru start!
Yuuji start!
Koutarou start!
Drinks
Which one is it?
Double dates
On the move
Throw it back
The fiance
Young master Oikawa
So what
Boyfriend duties
new start
Surprise baby sushijima!
strawberry
Bloom
First heartbreak
Bro-bond
Singing along
The future boss
message
New feels
Cool off?
Kiss and make up
Yes or yes
Adore you
scandal
Tooru's limits
A trip without Boss T.
Still into you
Midterm week
Handsome problems
A night to remember
Only want you
The luckiest fan
Heart to heart talks
Goodbye for now
Bar hopping
Going wild
Shirabu's cowardice
Sweets and rain
Semi's surprise
Be alright
Off limits
lalala~♡
Outreach programs 1
Outreach programs 2
More of you
Happy holidays
My Favorite Clothes
Touch
Chocolates
Risks
Falling
First night in Okinawa
Rollin'
Aphrodite
Guardian
Kei's 20th Bday
Small Doses 1
Small doses 2
On the job trainings
A week trip
Kei's graduation
Moonlight
Finale
Extra1: Tooru's married life
EXTRA 2: Satori's Married Life
Extra 3: Daichi's married life
Extra 4 : Med boys and Their Loving Husbands
EXTRA 5: Osamu's married life
EXTRA 6: Clubbing As Adults.

Never not

1.8K 76 19
By dyliannesaber

Semi was talking to Shirabu, the lawyers and the ex girlfriend. He was getting dizzy from all the listening he did since two hours ago.

"Nah. You already did too much damage Miss. Crying won't solve anything. I really do think you have a problem in your head." Shirabu said nonchalantly.

They are still trying to fix the issue and Semi was told not to go all soft. Semi knew he will tell her it was okay if he won't shut his mouth up so he decided to keep his mouth shut the entire time.

"Are you okay?" Shirabu asked softly and Semi smiled and nodded before he drank his coffee.

"I'm good..." He said and Shirabu nodded and turned to look at his ex girlfriend coldly.

"You need to pay for whatever you did to me and Semi. I had enough of you. You always spread weird rumors in school about me and of course I have my receipts. Just how bitter are you? Shouldn't I be the one who should be mad and more hostile considering I was the one you played with? I was sincere back then and why you gotta play with my heart? You just used me so you can about how handsome and smart your boyfriend was. Ew." Shirabu said angrily.

"I should be the one doing slander because you were the one who used me... I kept my mouth shut missy just so we can move on with our lives but here you are. You keep on doing nasty stuffs like this. Let me go Kat Louise. I don't want you anywhere near me or them. Fuck off. You make me feel so sick and whoever those guys in the video should sue you." Shirabu said and Semi only gave her a side eye and he reached out to hold Shirabu's hand under the table.

The lawyers explained to the ex girlfriend what she'll be facing for the consequences. The price she needs to pay is sorta heavy.

Its not the first time she slandered someone so the punishment is heavy with all the complaints she recieved.

Semi just sat there quietly and held Shirabu's hand under the table as she watched the ex girlfriend cry.

Why is she crying? Was she so scared to be imprisoned because of her wrong doings? If she was that scared, why did she do it in the first place?

"Is there something wrong Mister Semi?" The lawyers asked and Semi sighed.

"I just don't get it. Why would you do such thing and also why do you even do slander if you wont get what you want? Did you really think we wont take action? Of course we'll report you for slander and also cyber bullying." Semi said and leaned on his seat.

"I'm so sorry... I didn't mean it." Semi bit his tongue and looked away. He should not turn too soft. The last three times, Kat got away with all the reports because she 'promised' not to do it again but here she goes slandering Semi and Shirabu.

He should do what is right.

•••

Tooru was taking a bath with the help of Hajime. It was so quiet but Tooru doesn't really care. He was so occupied with his thoughts and he enjoyed how Hajime was washing his hair so gently.

"Would you like some fried chicken?" Tooru snapped out of his thoughts and he turned to look at the hunk who was washing his hair.

"I... want chicken nuggets." Tooru said and Hajime hummed.

"What more? Cake? Bubble tea? What else do you want to eat?" Hajime asked and rinsed Tooru's hair.

"I haven't ate anything from mcdonalds for so long... can you please buy me anything good from there?" Tooru asked and tilted his head to look at Hajime.

"... okay. After I dress you up and tuck you to bed, I will go to mcdonalds. Do you want a happy meal?" Hajime asked and Tooru laughed.

"If Takeru was here he--- oh shit... Takeru..." Tooru became sad again and Hajime felt guilty. Tooru sighed and ruffled Hajime's spiky hair and told him he's fine.

Tooru got out of tub and Hajime instantly shut his eyes shut. He didn't want to feel anything weird. He had seen so many naked bodies before but he had never seen such perfect body like Tooru's before. It makes him so nervous and shy. The flawless skin Tooru had was enough for Hajime to make him have evil thoughts about his future boss.

"What are you doing?" Tooru asked and laughed when he saw Hajime blushing madly and shutting his eyes tightly.

"You gave me no warning about getting out of the tub and I don't want to sin." Hajime said and Tooru laughed harder.

"What are you talking about? Come help me Iwa-chan. Please." Hajime opened his eyes and made sure not to look at Tooru's lower half.

He wiped Tooru's body with a towel and thankfully the dextrose was removed earlier so it was easier for Tooru to walk around but both of his hands were bruised and swelling from the meds and IV.

"I'll just wear my robe." Tooru said and Hajime nodded and slipped Tooru in his robe.

Hajime dried Tooru's hair first and tucked the other male to bed first before he took his leave to buy food for Tooru.

He made his way to the train station first and he happily ran to his friends when he saw them. They whacked Iwaizumi's back and they had shit eating grins.

"How was your alone time with boss?" Matsukawa asked.

"Fuck you two." Iwaizumi hissed.

"Kinky but no. I don't want to share my Hiro to you." Matsukawa said and Hanamaki smirked and shook his head.

"Lets go to mcdonalds first. Tooru wants something to eat from Mcdonalds." Iwaizumi said.

"Oho... what's this? That's out of the job description. Why are you taking care of him like he was your lover or-"

"Fuck you." Iwaizumi growled at Hanamaki who just got interrupted.

"No. Hiro is mine." Matsukawa said and the three of them made their way to mcdonalds.

They ordered a lot before they made their way to the hospital. They stopped by at the nurse's station to give them some food and they thanked the three handsome guys. They made their way to Tooru's room and he gave the guards some coffee before they entered the room only to see Tooru was not there.

"Where is he?" Iwaizumi asked the guard who told him Tooru havent stepped a foot outside since their shift.

Hanamaki ran to the nurse's station to report Tooru was missing. Matsukawa ran to the control room to look at the cctv footage while Iwaizumi and the bodyguards were searching for Tooru inside the building.

"Fuck... I shouldn't have left him." Iwaizumi sighed and rubbed his temples.

His phone rang and answered Matsukawa. His friend told him Tooru was seen at the pediatric floor. He thanked Matsukawa and rode the elevator. Iwaizumi and the guards arrived at the pediatric department floor and they searched for their boss.

In a huge playroom, Iwaizumi saw Tooru playing with kids and he was smiling gently at them. Tooru was wearing his pajamas provided by the hospital. He was also hugging a familiar kid while playing with the kids. Iwaizumi sighed in relief before he stood in front of the huge glass windows and he told the guards to go back to the VIP wards and inform Hanamaki and Matsukawa he found the boss and he will deal with Tooru alone.

Tooru turned around and saw Hajime was staring at him he smiled a little and tried to lift Takeru who was sleeping in his arms but he failed. His arms were still too weak. Hajime entered the playroom and took Takeru in his arms. He carried the sleeping boy and they bid goodbye to the kids.

"Why did you leave without a notice? The nurses, guards, Hanamaki, Matsukawa and I got so worried you just disappeared." Iwaizumi said.

"I left a note." Tooru said and Iwaizumi furrowed his brows.

"There was no note."

"I left one. I posted a sticky not on the bathroom door, the fridge and my door." Tooru said and Hajime turned to look at him.

"You did?" Iwaizumi asked.

"I did. You mentioned Makki and Mattsun. Are they here too?" Tooru asked and Hajime nodded.

"Its Saturday and they are free. They wanted to visit you. Where is his room?" Iwaizumi asked.

"Lets take him to my room. I already talked to the nurses about borrowing Takeru for two hours." Oikawa said and Iwaizumi nodded and they got inside the elevator.

"Are you okay? You look more tired... Hop on my back. I'll carry you." Hajime said worriedly and Tooru smiled and shook his head.

"I'm okay. Carry Takeru for me please..."

"You are clearly not okay. You want a wheelchair?" Hajime asked and Tooru shook his head.

"No need. I can do it." Tooru said and Hajime sighed and decided to drop it.

Tooru sighed and hold on to Iwaizumi's arm as they walked back to Tooru's room. Takeru was still peacefully sleeping in Iwaizumi's chest.

"Hop on my back Tooru. I don't want you to get more tired. Please." Iwaizumi said and Tooru sighed and he carefully hopped on Iwaizumi's back.

"Wrap your legs around my waist and we'll be fine. Hang in there boss." Iwaizumi said and Tooru hummed.

They arrived at Tooru's room and the couple teased them about being the happy family before taking Takeru in Iwaizumi's arms and Iwaizumi carried Tooru to the bed. Matsukawa placed Takeru next to Tooru.

"He was about to go apeshit when he realized you were gone." Matsukawa said and Tooru apologized.

"We also found these notes." Hanamaki said and laughed a little.

"You want to eat now?" Iwaizumi asked and Tooru nodded.

Matsukawa and Hanamaku shared looks when Iwaizumi was feeding Tooru and they noticed the way how their friend took good care of their boss--- in a certain level that the couple knew. It was like Iwaizumi treats the boss like his lover and the boss was so blind about it.

The two just hoped no one will break their heart. It was so damn obvious for Issei and Takahiro that Hajime clearly likes the boss yet Tooru was... pretty much denser than they thought.

It'll be very hard.

•••

Kiyoomi was stuck with Osamu, Sachirou and Yuuji. He needs to look after these three idiots and he hoped these three will behave themselves or else he will beat the hell out of them.

He knew how exhausting it was to take care of them and he doesn't want to do it ever again.

The four of them are shopping together and they are currently inside a clothing shop. Sachirou taking a close look at a certain pair of shoes. Osamu was looking at a nice pair of tracksuit while Yuuji was staring the polo shirts.

"Omi, what do you think of this?" Yuuji asked.

"Is it for Ennoshita-san?" Kiyoomi asked and Yuuji nodded.

"I like the black one better." Kiyoomi said and Yuuji thanked him.

Kiyoomi shook his head and he took a quick stroll around the shop. There was no gym bag that took his interest so he decided to go back to his friends.

"Pick the maroon one for your Dear Sunarin." Kiyoomi said and Osamu turned to look at hin with wide eyes.

"Why would you think I am buying this for Suna?" Osamu asked while blushing madly.

"Its obvious brother in law." Kiyoomi said and crossed his arms before he walked away.

"Sky blue and white. The colors that suits your baby seagull so well." Kiyoomi said and Sachirou turned to look at Kiyoomi with wide eyes.

"H-how--- wait. I can explain-"

"No explaining needed. I am quick to catch up stuffs. I really do think you have to confess soon. Hoshiumi is still clueless and he might misunderstand things." Kiyoomi said and Sachirou smiled a little.

"Are you buying something for your honey too?" Yuuji teased and Kiyoomi rolled his eyes.

"Hm. Lets go to a sports shop later." Kiyoomi said and the three nodded and paid for the items they bought.

The three behaved well and Kiyoomi walked behind them so he can have a good look at them. They entered they saw Daichi sitting on a sofa while Satori was checking out some knee pads. Koutarou was looking at a pair of goggles while Tetsurou was holding a tennis racket.

"I want new shoes." Sachirou said and Osamu followed Sachirou because he also wants to check the shoes out.

Yuuji made his way to sit next to Daichi while Kiyoomi made his way to check the gym bags. He took a deep breath and dialed his boyfriend's number.

"So you decided to talk to me? Listen to me Sakusa Fucking Kiyoomi. You are not allowed to come near me-"

"Honey, I miss you already."

"..."

"Dont you miss me too?"

"I..."

"I want to go home now... I want to see you hon." Kiyoomi said and bit his lip to stop himself from smiling too much.

"Are you okay? I miss you too by the way." Atsumu said softly.

"Yeah... I'm okay. Just missing you."

"When did you became so flirty like this Sakusa Kiyoomi? Where are you?"

"You dont like it? Shopping with the boys hon. I want to buy something for you." Kiyoomi said and Atsumu hummed.

"Its okay. Flirt more honey. AHAHAHAHA." Atsumu said and Kiyoomi licked his lips. Now he wanted to see his boyfriend badly.

"Mhmmm. Do you want something hon?" Kiyoomi asked

"You. I only want you." Kiyoomi smiled and sighed softly.

"I miss you honey. When are you coming back?"

"Tomorrow hon. Do you have a preferred brand? I was planning to buy matching gym bags." Kiyoomi said and he heard Atsumu laughed in the other line.

"What? Honey, will you really buy matching gym bags?"

"Mhmmm. You can always tell me you don't like it-"

"I love it. I am with Suna right now. We are also shopping and guess what I bought?"

"... clothes? Matching clothes?"

"Hmmm... You wanted to keep it our matching stuffs lowkey so I bought shoes. Suna bought a maroon tracksuit for my ugly twin." Atsumu said and Kiyoomi laughed.

"Hon, you look exactly like your twin so stop calling him ugly. Its like calling yourself ugly and you're the prettiest person in my eyes."

"I think I am having cavities from the sweetness honey." Atsumu snickered.

"Really?"

"Mhmmm. I miss you. Have fun with your friends. See you tomorrow then, love you. I have to go now Hon. Muah." The call ended and Kiyoomi stared at his phone screen.

"Fuck... how can he say Love you so easily... He didny even wait for me to say it back. So unfair." Kiyoomi said and shook his head before he told an employee of the sports shop that he wants to buy 2 gym bags.

Satori rabbed knee pads for Ushiwaka and he saw drifit shirts for his baby so he also bought some for Wakatoshi. He already talked to his boyfriend last night by the way. They are in good terms and Wakatoshi says he missed him already so Satori want to fly back to Japan already.

Koutarou bought a new pair of goggles and also his cap and swimming trunks. Tetsurou bought a new tennis racket while Osamu, Yuuji and Sachirou bought new shoes.

Daichi was already pleased with his new protein shake and he thinks he's already happy with that.

"Should we enter a bookstore?" Bokuto suggested and Kuroo turned to look at him weirdly.

"You hate reading."

"I do. But Akaashi loves it." Bokuto replied and Kuroo facepalmed

"Lets buy books." Yuuji said.

"You won't bother reading them." Osamu said and Yuuji scoffed.

"Maybe I wont bit Chikara will read them." Yuuji said and Satori laughed.

"Okay. Lets go buy some books." He said and Kiyoomi was leading the way while Daichi walked behind them so he can look after everyone.

He also wants to buy a book for Sugawara. He knee the other male loved reading so he'll buy a book for Koushi as a souvenir.

"Do you think Rin will read this?" Osamu asked and Kiyoomi snorts.

"No. He will sleep right after the second page." Kiyoomi replied who was looking for med books he might actually use.

"True. Rin will sleep after attempting to read a book." Osamu said.

Yuuji was looking for good novels together with Daichi and Koutarou. Tetsurou was looking for science books on his own. Satori and Sachirou were looking at the comics available in store. Osamu was texting with Rin while Kiyoomi was checking out the med books.

"Satori-senpai."

"Hm?" Satori turned to look at Sachirou.

"How... did you do it? I mean. How did you make Ushiwaka-senpai say yes? like... How did you do it to make him your boyfriend?" Sachirou asked and Satori raised a brow.

"Well... Flowers and remember this Sachirou-chan, you need to make it clear that you're courting." Satori said and Sachirou took a deep breath.

"How do I tell Hoshiumi that? He's a little bit dense and he also told me he had no interest in romance. This is so frustrating." Sachirou sighed and Satori ruffled the younger male's hair.

"You can always change his mind. Tetsurou and Tooru are actually the experts in this field."

"But Tooru is still mad while Tetsurou is still deeply hurt from the rejection. I'm scared." Satori laughed and shook his head.

"What about Osamu, Kiyoomi and Yuuji?" Satori asked.

"Yuuji and Osamu are the ones who are being chased. They are the ones who said yes. Kiyoomi is different. His boyfriend is pretty bold and confident with flirting so yeah. They clicked well." Sachirou said.

"Eita is pretty... martyr. Shirabu's feelings for him are unsure and its a fifty-fifty for him but he's still up for it. I don't want that." Sachirou added.

"Sugawara-senpai and Akaashi already had a crush on Daichi and Koutarou already before they even told them they will court them." Sachirou sighed and Satori shook his head.

"Its okay... If Hoshiumi is for you then-"

"No. I dont believe in such thing senpai. Hoshiumi should be mine." Sachirou said possessively and Satoru laughed.

"Man, you got it really bad. You wanna confess Sachirou?" Satori asked and Sachirou sighed.

"I tried telling him I like him but he smiled at me before telling me how lucky he was to have me as his friend. Friendzone... I am stuck in the friendzone senpai." Sachirou said and Satori laughed.

"Must be really frustrating. We need Tooru for this matter okay? We will fly back to Japan tomorrow morning and go to Tooru to apologize. Hang in there Sachirou." Satori said and ruffled Sachirou's hair.

Tetsurou was busy checking out the science books that caught his interest but when he saw a certain book about the moon, he felt a pain in his chest and he remembered that med student who rejected him.

"Why am I still not over that kid... seriously." Tetsurou sighed and stared at the book.

Koutarou saw and heard it. He felt sad for his bestfriend and he just stood there and watched how Tetsurou held the book and smiled sadly before placing it in his basket.

"Tetsurou still have it bad..." Koutarou mumbled under his breath.

•••

"After what happened to you, why are you still sticking with me?" Shirabu asked Semi sighed.

"You know why..." Semi said and Shirabu balled his fist.

"You still like me despite the scandal?" Shirabu asked and Semi nodded.

"It was not us who was in the video and of course I still like you Shirabu Kenjirou. My feelings are still going strong and the way you dealt with the issue made me like you more..." Semi said and Shirabu stood up from his seat and Semi's eyes widened in surprise when he thought Shirabu will leave him.

Shirabu placed his hands on the table and he leaned closer to kiss the older male and he took his seat.

"Can you still wait for more?" Shirabu asked and Semi nodded.

Of course he knew what Shirabu meant and he's still very willing to wait for Shirabu. He will wait for Shirabu until the younger male will be ready for commitment.

"Should we go out on a date after our lunch?" Semi asked and Shirabu nodded.

"Okay. Lets go on a date after we eat lunch."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 555 38
Oikawa is invited to a series of weddings that he returns to Japan to attend. This means that he must come face to face with his unrequited crush and...
200K 6.8K 36
[COMPLETED] This is a fluff/angst story including kuroken, iwaoi , and daisuga. There will be other ships but these are the mains. Daily updates :) ...
759 41 30
The book name is to be determined...maybe The prologue should be a good enough description I think. This ship in my opinion doesn't get enough love s...
42 0 6
Where ↷ You try to leave your past and end up hurting your future Iwaizumi Hajime x f!reader (She/her) Warnings - Timeskip!Haikyuu College Au Friend...