She's a Princess ∥SaTzu ∥ [CO...

By forsatzuonly

When Tzuyu fell for an anti social girl not knowing she's a princess. - Highest rank: #1 sapphire #1 satzu More

Prologue
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Epilogue

Ch. 23

5.1K 219 80
By forsatzuonly

TZUYU'S POV

"I didn't stole her, Mingyu. She fell inlove with me and it's not my fault," he chuckled angrily. He's irked. "Six years had passed. Still can't move on?"

He clenched his jaw and grip on my hand, I let him dragged me inside his car and drove to han river. No one's here. As soon as we reached the said place, he punch the wall near us. I folded my hands and watch him hurting himself.

When he's tired punching the wall, he sat on the ground and pull his hair out of frustration. I loathe myself for caring about him although there's a possibility that he can stole Sana from me.

"Done being an idiot?" I asked as I arched my brows at him.

He chuckled and glared at me. "I've been an idiot for six years, Tzuyu. Since I let you take Sana from me."

"Why do you keep saying that I take her away from you? Mingyu, she. Fell. Inlove. With. Me," I groaned and I wanna punch his face right now.

Stealing is not my thing. It's not my fault that Sana fall for me and not to him. He need to realize that Sana's already mine and mine only.

"That's it!" He exclaimed making me flinch. "You make her fall for you, Tzuyu! You make that girl I love the most, fall for you without thinking what will I feel!"

I was stunned by his sudden burst out. It's my first time seeing him in this situation. He's frustrated, blue, and inconsolable. He's usually bubbly but he's the opposite of the Mingyu I know right now.

"Y-you saw how happy I am when I was with her..." His eyes started to watered. I'm speechless. "T-Tzuyu you know how much I'm i-inlove with her. You w-were there when I'm starting to fall until I already fell. Sana was my world but you take her away from me Tzuyu... Y-you take h-her."

I inhaled before speaking. "I tried my best not to fall for her, Mingyu."

"But you already did!" He chuckled angrily. "And she fell inlove with you too! I was waiting! I was expecting her to love me! I did everything but she chose you! What kind of sister are you?!"

"Don't ever question me being a sister, Mingyu!" I yelled. My chest's moving up and down because of my intense breathing.

"But you made me do it! You know I'm madly inlove with Sana but you hook up with her too!" I couldn't help and neared him as my palm hit his left cheek. He was shocked but I didn't give a damn.

"You think you're the first? Then you're wrong..." I bit my lower lip as I walk away from him.

My tears started to fall while reminiscing the past. Where Sana, Mingyu, and I are just in high school. Where Mingyu fall for Sana not knowing that I fell for that girl already. Life sucks big time.

Flashbacks

"You're really inlove with that girl," Chaeyoung scoffed.

"Shut up, smol," I scowl at her but she just grimace and left me.

I shook my head and snap my neck to where Minatozaki Sana is. She's the new transferee here at Seoul University, my friend. She's cute and I have a strange feeling since I saw her. And just by now, I already found out what feeling is that.

'I'm already falling for her...'

"Sis!" I look at Mingyu who's smiling widely while walking towards my car.

"You look happy, oppa. What's up?" I asked after he pats my head.

"I like someone!" He exclaimed out of excitement and bit his lower lip.

I arched my brows. "Who's the lucky girl?"

"The transferee," he answered that paralyzed me from standing at my car. "Minatozaki Sana."

"W-what?" I was stunned. D-did I heard it wrong?

"I like her, sis! Finally!" He even hugged me. My jaw dropped for what he told me. It's the first time that I saw my brother this happy.

Balling my hand into fist, I bit my lower lip and tried myself to look happy for him. When he pull away from the hug I gave him a sweet yet fake smile. Destiny is so playful.

After that day, when my brother told me that he likes Sana, I treated Sana like an enemy. I convince myself to loathe her. I built wall around my heart because I don't want to fall for her even more. I don't want to hurt my brother. Even I'm already in pain... I don't want to see him breaking down because I love him.

Making Sana hate me is like poisoning myself. It hurts me whenever I make her cry but that's the only way to make her hate me. I saw my brother happy whenever she's with her. I'm happy for him but I'm sad that he's happy because of the girl who makes me happy as well.

Days had passed, Mingyu and Sana grew more closer. There's like a knife stabbing my heart whenever I saw them together. But I don't want to break my brother. I don't want to hurt him. So instead of making a move to make Sana love me. I made a move for her to hate me.

"W-why are you l-like that to me?" My heart clenched when I saw her cry. I made my lover cry again. What the hell am I doing?

"Don't ever talk and near me," I warned her and stayed with my cold aura. Seeing her crying is my biggest breakdown but I don't have any choice.

"I-I'm being n-nice—"

"Hate me," I cut her off and turn my back on her. "Please... Just hate me."

I left Sana alone there when I saw my brother walking towards our direction. 'My brother will take care of you, love. Don't worry.'

"Sis! Did you see Sana?" He asked when he saw me.

I shrug my shoulders. "I don't know."

He pouted and passed by me. I smiled bitterly and continue walking. My brother's really inlove with her. I hope I'll be happy with my decision. Please, Sana don't hurt my brother because I sacrificed my happiness for the both of you.

Sana didn't even hate me after what I did to her. My plan didn't worked. She didn't hate me and even pushed herself to me even more, asking for forgiveness although she didn't do anything to me.

"It's been a month, Tzuyu. We're friends but—" I scowled at her that shut her mouth.

"I told you! Go away!" I shouted at her.

She turn around and wipe something from her face. I squeeze my eyes shut because I know she's crying again... Because of me. I tried to stop myself to engulf her using my warm arms, to comfort her.

Only me and Sana are here at our classroom. Yes, we're classmates. I twisted the doorknob but my eyes widen when it didn't opened. Oh damn. Don't tell me... Fuck! This's so fucking fuck!

"We're trapped..." I mumble and face palm.

"W-what?" She asked and her beautiful eyes are now widen.

I sighed and sat at the cold and hard floor. Leaning my head on the door as I stare at the ceiling, avoiding Sana's gaze. She copied me and now sitting beside me. My heart beats anbormally knowing that the person who make me crazy is now beside me.

Silence covered the two of us. We're going to sleep here. Why do we have to be trapped? And why it has to be with her? Destiny... You're such a bitch.

"T-Tzuyu..." She sounds hesitant. I hummed as a response. "Why did you change? Am I not a good friend?"

I glance at her and saw her crying again. I can't blame her. She felt neglected. Biting my lower lip, I cupped her face and gently wipe her tears.

"W-what are y-you doing?" She asked, confused with my acts towards her.

"Let me be myself just for now," I said while staring at her. My heart thump wild when her eyes flicker down to my lips. I suddenly have the urge to kiss her.

My eyes run down from her eyes to her lips too. And I just found myself leaning closer to her. Our breathe mixed in the air until my lips touched her's. My heart beats erratically because of ecstasy I'm feeling. I kissed her!

When we pull away from the kiss. I rested my forehead on her's. "You know why I'm pushing you away?" She shook her head. "I'm keeping you away because I don't want to fall even deeper to you. I built walls around my heart to keep you away from it... But you melt those walls covering my heart... And completed me, Sana"

End of Flashback

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

457K 15.6K 53
Full of angst. A roller-coaster ride story. Would they risk everything? Published: November, 2019 Ended: February, 2020 Highest rank: #1 - michaeng
79.5K 3.9K 26
You'll cry Blood as your Tears.
166K 4.5K 43
Taking a risk just to win the heart of someone you've been loving is not easy. Are you ready enough to Expect the Unexpected story of SaTzu Note: Thi...
31K 1K 31
WARNING ⚠️ G!P TZUYU