Creativity Must Be Present {O...

By irl_BraadVengolor

Title Says All I do accept requests^^ :3 !!MAY CONTAIN MANGA/SHOW SPOILERS!! !!CHAPTERS CONTAINING THIS CONTE... More

Request Page (Closed)
30 Minutes.
The Bathrooms.
Making Dreams Come True
got tagged bitches
Happy Birthday, Blasty Babe!
At Fault
Anniversary
Bloody Orchids
Oops
Loyalty
Secret Society
The Best Kind of High
Haircut
You Can Do Anything
Until You're Well Again
Rock You Like a Hurricane
A Tagged Part Appears!
Protective Dork
Ink and Smoke
!!Do Not Touch!!
Villains Never Get a Happy Ending
It's Just a Prank, Bro-
Trade.
You're... What?
Not-So-First Impressions
I Ain't Ever Seen Aizawa with a Partner-
Perfect
It'll Be Alright
Flirt and Avoid, That's the Strat.
!!Announcement!!
One of Those Nights
!!ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Shouldn't Be Delivery, But It Is
FELL IN LOVE WITH A GUY AT THE ROCK SHOW- uh, Hidden Room? Rock Band? Rock Band
X Stone World Promise X
Meisters and Weapons; Gods and Regalia's
Boys Can Be Ballerina's, Too
Yeah... i'M a gAmEr
Subnautic Danger
If You Don't, You'll Regret It
You
Did.
Until Morow
!!UPDATE!!
30k Special(Preview)
One Last Rodeo
Dumpling!
Poof. Thot Gone.
Strain
Secret Snuggles from a Man Built Like Burnt Toast
HEY YOU COME LOOK AT THIS(Voting Open)
UPDATE(The Arcana+)
Black-Eyed Brawler
Tranquil Embrace
Eye Contact? Nah Fam-
*AGGRESSIVE TRUMPET NOISEEEEEEES*
henlo(a few tings)
Wolf Form

The First Move ("Oops" Pt. 2)

1K 5 3
By irl_BraadVengolor

Dexter Grif x FtM! Caboose's Brother! Reader

(Yup. You're probably thinking something like "he finally made a second part to this!" right? I'd feel the same way, too lol)

It had been around two weeks since the new recruits had been dropped in, and (Y/n) was settling in nicely with the rest of his team - Smithson's welcoming party wasn't nearly as...

Gun powdery as (Y/n)'s though.

Their "Rootin' Tootin' Gun Shootin' Rodeo" wasn't unpleasant though. He appreciated the gesture.

"Ready! Aim!" Sarge shouted commands as Simmons was adjusting the bazooka he had on his shoulder, aiming it right at the Blue's tank, Sheila.

"(Y/NNN)!!" As if on cue, The cobalt blue Caboose brother is running towards the Red Base.

"FIRE!"

"MICHAEL, WHAT THE-!" (Y/n) exclaimed, sprinting back towards his brother and tackling him to the ground as the missile fwoomed past them.

"Hi (Y/n)!" Michael cheered, waving as he smiled happily under his visor.

"...Hello, Mikey." The golden armored Private sighed, watching as the missile missed its target. The missile just.. lands in the dirt...

No explosion.

(Y/n) was pretty sure Lopez fucked with all the lethal weapons on purpose. It was for the best...

(Y/n) helped.

"Well, that's enough failure for me today," a familiar voice announced, his speach followed by an audible yawn.

"Follow me (Y/n), we're going on a break!"

"Are.. are there "breaks" in the Army?" The (shorter/taller) asked no one in particular.

Simmons opened his mouth to reply, but Grif beat him with a careless shrug when he wandered over to his new friend. Though he didn't think of him as a simple friend.

"Who cares? Oh wait, you do." The lazy Soldier snickered, carefully picking the Red Caboose up off the ground.

And no one noticed Tucker and Smithson had come along, picking up their teammate.

"Don't worry, Simmons. I'm sure we won't be long!" (Y/n) reassured, swinging an arm around Grif's shoulders and pulling him in close, then making their way back inside the base.

"He's been tainted." Sarge's K̶i̶s̶s̶-̶a̶s̶s̶ right hand squinted his eyes as he watched the two of them intensely.

Tucker, in a moment of "brilliancy", shouts at them.

"Don't forget to use protection, you two!" He snickered uncontrollably until Smithson smacked him upside the head.

"Leave them be, dumbass!" The blonde chuckled as he let his hand drop.

"Alright, alright! Let's go, Caboose number one."

××××

As (Y/n) and Grif entered the dark skinned man's room, (Y/n) began to tidy it up a little after both of them removed their helmets. Ever since he had shown up, Dexter's room had definitely been cleaner than usual.

Why? Well, because he wanted to make sure the (h/c) male was comfortable hanging out in his room with him so, he started cleaning up his act. Not the laziness though, just the room.

If Simmons was being honest, he was grateful that (Y/n) came along.

"Say, (Y/n)?" The Soldier clad in orange asked, getting the attention of the (shorter/taller) who hummed in response.

"Uh, what's your.. favorite... snack..?" At that point, he was internally cringing at himself, showing no mercy as his inner voice insulted how awkward he was being right now.

"Hmm... I'd probably have to go with (f/s)." (Y/n) replied with an assertive nod.

"Wait, really?" Grif's eyes were wide; he honest to God (if there is really a God-) didn't ever think the two of them had the same great taste in snacks.

"Yup! Loved 'em ever since I was a kid!" The bright smile that was on his face was quickly followed by a soft look of nostalgia, the other's heartbeat sped up as he felt heat rise to his cheeks.

As their eyes met accidently, both of their faces were flushed with a pink hue.

"U-uh, so, how do you feel about the, um... no wait- of course you're fine with it, you're like the most open-minded nicest person I know-" When he stopped himself from his ramble, he looked up and saw (Y/n)'s face had exploded into a deep red.

"If I didn't know before, I'm definitely gay now..."

They froze.

"Oh shit-! I'm really sorry! That wasn't supposed to-"

"No no no no! I-i-it's okay, r-really! I-I'm gay too! Ah, a-actually, I'm bi, but- er, w-whatever..!" (Y/n) closed his eyes tightly, his fists clenched my his sides as he mentally cussed himself out for what jumble of bullshit just left his mouth.

.
.
.

"I'm so-"
"Do you-"

(Y/n) and Grif looked at each other again, lips pursed until the two fo them burst out laughing.

It admittedly took them around fifteen minutes to calm down, (Y/n) wiping his eyes from the small tears that had gathered from their fit.

"But seriously, listen.. I..."

"Dex," (Y/n), in a sudden rush of confidence, stepped closer, grabbing the other Private by the hand and pulling him off the bed.

"I know we've only known each other for a couple weeks but, I just have this feeling that... you and I are supposed to be.." The (shorter/taller) hesitated for a second, locking his (e/c) eyes with hazel ones.

"Us?" Grif asked. The other chuckle softly.

"Yeah, actually."

(Y/n) and Dexter only stand there and smile fondly at one another for what seems like forever until they finally start to lean in at the same time.

When their lips meet, they feel sparks fly between them as their eyes widen, pulling away quickly.

The Red Soldiers remained silent - staring at each other right before they kissed again, each of them pulling in and holding the other close as dark lips moved in synch with (s/t).

After a few minutes, they pulled away slowly - eyes following suit.

(Y/n) smiled brightly, as did Dexter upon seeing the (h/c) haired boy grinning kindly at him, knowing very well that his beautiful smiles was contagious.

"That was over a million times better than what I had originally imagined it to be.." Grif admitted, intertwining his fingers in the other male's as he removed one of his hands from his cheek.

"You could say that again." (Y/n) continued to smile, his heart thumping happily as the butterflies in his stomach fluttered non-stop.

××××

About a week after the whole "first kiss" thing, Grif and (Y/n) started staying in the same room together, spending their time in there wisely as they seemed to do nothing but cuddle.

One day, like today, they emerged from the Base with their hands gripping one another's; the laughing and joking alerting a maroon clad Soldier, who soon sauntered over.

"Finally decided to stop beating around the bush?" Simmons asked.

"Christ, I thought you two were gonna keep going with that dumb flirtin' forever!" Sarge added.

Little did the Reds know, these two lovebirds were in for an unexpected argument.

××××

"What are they doing?"

"What?"

"I said: what are they doing now?"

"Goddamn, I'm getting so sick of answering that question!"

"You've got the fuckin' rifle - I can't see shit! Don't bitch at me because I'm not going to just sit up here and play with my dick-"

"Would you two kindly shut the fuck up? I'm trying to hear them as best I can, but I can't exactly listen at my best if you guys are constantly bickering like children!" Smithson interrupted, adjusting the headset that was currently wrapped round his neck and rested comfortably on his shoulders.

"Fine." The two muttered.

Church went back to peering through the scope.

"The way they move and shit is like watching someone play the Sims." He grumbled.

Tucker was perfectly silent, until he snapped his fingers upon recalling a wager he made with his unofficial commanding officer.

"Church! Do you-"

"Shh!" Smithson snapped.

"Right, sorry. Church, do you remember the bet we made?" Lavernius whispered excitedly.

"Now that you mention it, I do." He replied quietly, nodding his head a little.

"For the love of God, please just go ask them or something! You two are so loud, I swear!" The Olympic blue armored Private shouted, waving them off.

Like a bullet, Tucker started sprinting down the path from the cliff they stood on, Leonard following close behind.

××××

"Whoo! I was starting to get worried I would have to take care of you boys myself!" Donut said to the new couple, his tone maintaining its signature cheeriness.

"I'm sure we would have appreciated it, Donut." (Y/n) replied kindly.

"Todavía me cuesta creer que puedas ignorar por completo las insinuaciones sexuales aparentemente interminables que salen de la boca de Donut." Lopez interjected in robotic monotonous speech.

"I-" (Y/n) was cut off when him and his new partner were startled by the pair of Blue Soldiers that had skidded to a halt right in front of them; one was doubled over while the other had his hands on his hips, back tilted towards the sky - his head following, both men huffing to catch their breath.

"Uhm, can we.. help you..?" Grif asked hesitantly, pulling the (shorter/taller) closer to him.

"Who made the first move!?"

Church and Tucker shouted in stereo, earning a small chuckle from the (h/c) haired Private that slowly developed into a laugh that was music to the other's ears and once again contagious to Dexter.

"Ac-actually we-" And yet again! He was interrupted. Only this time, it was a Freelancer in black armor with a few yellow stripes here and there.

"Please tell me it was at the same time?" He asked.

"Yup!" (Y/n) answered happily, squeezing Dex's hand tightly in his own.

"Man, Wash, you suck ass!" Tucker complained.

Church only grumbled in annoyance as he reached into one of his pockets, pulling out a a ten dollar bill. The Soldier clad in turquoise followed suit, coming up with a five and five ones.

"Only the finest of ass, though." Washington replies, happily taking the money that was handed to him, shoving it in one of his own pockets.

"Hold on, you three bet on who would make the first move?" Simmons asked, turning to the trio.

"Come on, you can't really be that surprised." Tucker said bluntly.

"Fair point."

I know, I finally finished it.
I think this is a little shitty, but y'all might think otherwise idk.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed! Don't be afraid to submit your own request, and have a wonderful day/night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430 28 2
He felt weak.He felt sick.He felt pain. But why?He had a normal day yesterday.He stayed at the dorms,he hanged out with his friends,he bonded with ev...
51.7K 851 34
Various ships and x readers - x readers will be gender neutral unless otherwise mentioned! -probably a lot of x readers, they're easier for me to wri...
146K 2.1K 41
[COMPLETED] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok hii this story is basically oneshots of alot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just get...
2.5K 78 9
I'm aware that there are many versions of this type of content out there. However, I am committed to adding an original touch while personalizing it...