The Queen's Pet [Completed ✔]

By Coletxxie

Queen Lena Lancaster of the Western kingdom had a deep raging hatred for the race of werewolves since the dea... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 50

5.3K 247 114
By Coletxxie

This Chapter is available on Ireader

SKY

Sky sat on the chair finally wearing a backless dress, She's busy reading a book about opening portals and summoning dead creatures, Catherine have given her that book when she asked for some books to help her and to give her some distraction . While she's busy reading she heard the door open again, she looked up expecting to see Lena but she didn't expect to see Lysandra. Sky was ecstatic to see Lysandra, she couldn't contain it so she runs up towards her and hug her.

"I've missed you." She said. Looking up at her, but her smile faded when she saw Lysandra's expression, her eyes were red from crying and she looks likes she's in pain.

"Are you alright? What happened to you? Did you get hurt? Did you get into another fight with Lena?" Lysandra didn't answered her questions. Instead she leaned down and kissed Sky. Sky was so shock that she couldn't even move,Lysandra's lips where so cold, as if it was the ice itself, when Lysandra let go, she suddenly hug her.

"I'm so sorry." Lysandra said while still hugging her.

"I'm so sorry i wasn't there when she did this to you." She said again as her voice crack. Sky gently pat her back not knowing what to do or how to react when she kissed her.

"It's okay, it's not your fault." She told Lysandra.

"No. It's not okay, it won't be okay. How could i let this happen to you? My mate." The last word didn't quite register on Sky's head so she gently pushed Lysandra away from her.

"What did you say?" She asked her, while looking confused.

"Sky...you need to know something. Just please promise me you won't be mad." Lysandra said still holding her hands.

"I'm you're mate." Sky shakes her head and move away from Lysandra.

"No...you're lying....stop playing with me Lysandra. It isn't funny." She said, Lysandra shakes her head, she move towards her and she held her hands.

"No...no...i'm not lying, let me prove it to you." Lysandra suddenly showed her a small key, which she inserted on Sky's colar,when she turned it the colar went off of Sky's neck. A scent of Lavander and snow hit her nose and Sky's wolf pace around her, tail wagging and shouting.

"Mate! Mate!"

Sky covered her mouth with her hand as tears streamed down her eyes, when Lysandra touch her Sky felt the connection between them grow. It was shocking at first that it made her flinch but as soon as she got used to it, it gave her spark fly.

"The collar is blocking your senses and weakening your connection with your wolf that's why you didn't recognize me as your mate when you shifted." Lysandra explained, she gently caress Sky's face.

"How long have you known about this?" She asked her, leaning into her touch.

"Since the day you arrive here." That's how long she have known about it, Sky thought, she watched as Lysandra cried again.

"I hid it from you and everyone, because if they found out, they will kill you and i'm scared to lose you Sk, i've already lost so many so i can't afford to lose you too. But i...i couldn't help it anymore, i want you to be mine." Lysandra said.

"But you're sister... How can i be yours when i belong to them." Lysandra nods her head and she wipes her tears away before kissing Sky again.

"I know a way, give me your wrist." Lysandra said and Sky showed her wrist to Lysandra.

"I could unite our soul by sharing each others blood, in that way we can seal our bond. That's all i can do for now. Do your trust me?" Sky didn't think twice, because she felt that everything is alright.  Lysandra then pick a knife and slit  her wrist before doing the same to Sky and then she placed her wrist on top of Sky letting there blood mix, Lysandra chanted a few words over and over again while she looked at Sky in her eyes, when she's done chanting she leaned down again and gave Sky a torrid kiss and then she put her colar back, the spark faded and her wolf went silent.

"I need to go now, when i come back i promise you....i'll take you with me." With that Lysandra suddenly left leaving Sky longging for another kiss. They didn't even got the time to share some warmth Sky felt herself getting weak so she decided to seat back and watch the wound on her wrist as it closed. Tears streamed down her face as she realized that her mate was around her all this time and she was clueless about it. Sky layed down the bed and curled up. She's now afraid of what might happen next.

LADY SUIREN

Lady Suiren watched as Lady Ellaina spoke to one of the elderly werewolves while giving them food, the slaves had a smile on their face as they eat fresh and hot meals. It's been so long since she had seen them happy.

"Lady Suiren." Lady Ellaina called her. She smiled and wave at her, lady Ellaina excused herself before she went closer to her.

"How can i help you?" Lady Ellaina asked her. Lady Suiren smiled at her.

"You never cease to love them." She told her as they both look at the many faces of the happy strangers.

"I will never stop loving them." Lady Ellaina smiled tenderly. For a moment they both fell in silence until lady Suiren speaks again.

"Can you tell me the truth, about your relationship with Lady Isabella." Lady Ellaina smiles turn softer and she look sideways at Lady Suiren.

"I can't really hide anything from you can't i teacher?" Lady Suiren smiles and nods her head.

"Well...what do you think of us when you see as back then?" Lady Ellaina asked her.

"Well.... For me you  two looks like a very sweet and caring sisters. But humors at that time says you two are lovers." Lady Suiren looked at lady Ellaina to study her expression.

"And we are indeed Lovers. Isabella is my true mate. But at that time i was already engage to Darius and we couldn't do anything, so we enjoyed every moment we had until we have to let go. I have to let go of her because of my responsibilities." Lady Suiren already knew that Ellaina and Darius weren't mates, but to actually found out that Ellaina is mated to a werewolf is a shock. That must have explained why she loves the werepeople

"And it didn't affect your relationship even though you're married?" Lady Ellaina nods her head.

"We remained friends even afte i'm married, Darius knew about it but he wasn't even bother. He knows that i wouldn't do anything that can ruin our marriage."

"Did you ever love your husband?" Lady Ellaina laughed at her question.

"It's impossible not to. Darius maybe isn't one of the nicest kings to ever rule, but he is a good husband and a father, he never raised his hand againts me." Lady Suiren nods at her.

"Do you know if Isabella have any children?"

"Isabella gave birth to four children, all of them are girls. The other one is Lena's bestfriend." Lady Suiren rolled her eyes before smirking.

"You mean mate." Lady Ellaina suddenly looks at her with wide eyes, she look around to see if anyone is eavesdropping.

"What did you say again?" Lady Suiren leaned down and whispered.

"Lena and Catherine is mated to Sky." Lady Ellaina couldn't take what lady Suiren said.

"How did that happen?" She asked herself.

"Well maybe the Fates are being a bitch again and decided why don't they fuck up with our lives again?" Lady Suiren laughed at her own joke but soon stop.

"Do you have any idea who's Sky father is? Because you're daughter is on a quest to kill him." Lady Ellaina shakes her head.

"I don't even have a clue who their father is. But maybe this can help. Before she died, she have this locket around her neck. I can't open it because it was sealed with some anciet magic." Lady Ellaina gave the locket to Lady Suiren, when she held the locket she have already sense that the magic is strong but she can still open it, with a few rub the locket opened. And when she opened it, the two of them stared at the picture inside the locket,shock was written all over their faces and Lady Suiren looked up before laughing.

"Oh that sweet Motherfucker! Now i know! Everything made sense now!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 1K 39
"Where hate is uprooted, love grows." Ella's been a slave for the Raven pack since she was bought twelve years ago. She must fight against a world sh...
577 22 18
After her sister died she was forced to grow up. To prepare for a title she never wanted and fulfill the expectations of her pack. As much as Samanth...
118 16 9
In this world it's either fight or die. A world that's dominated by the powerful. If you aren't the strongest you don't matter and are used for the p...
17K 756 38
*I'd recommend reading a Mother's Sacrifice in the Shorts book to have a better background* 10,000 years... 10,000 years was all it took for Lena's l...