All Mine (Yandere Levi x Eren)

By Pencilfog

Alternate universe so I have a lot more to work with, and so that I can be completely original...well aside f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 26.5
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Author Note
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40: The Gift (Part 1)
Chapter 41: The Gift (Part 2)
Chapter 42: The Gift (part 3)
Chapter 43: The Gift (part 4)
Chapter 44: The Gift (part 5)
Chapter 45: The End

Chapter 12

3.4K 108 94
By Pencilfog

Eren POV

It's the day of the date, and honestly, I'm ready for it to be over. Although, Petra asked me to meet her at the slopping center, which already has me looking forward to it. Unlike most guys, I liked going clothes shopping. Even if I don't buy anything, it's always fun to dress up, and tell others how they look in things. And if we go for food...it's food, I'm gonna be exited.

I dress a little nicer than usual, wearing a nice baby blue t-shirt and some gray jeans. I comb through my hair, and begin walking. It wasn't that far from my house, and I liked the walk. Once I arrived, I texted Petra 'I'm here'.

She quickly responded saying she was almost there. Three minutes passed, and I finally saw her. She apologized for being late, but I assured her that it was fine, and 3 minutes wasn't a big deal.

"So," She asked, "what do you want to do?"

I didn't want to, but I figured that a few words couldn't hurt, "You pick." I smiled.

She looked at me, shocked, because this was the first time I said something to her. Well, besides the outburst, but that's different. She then looked back to me, thinking.

"Well, I normally come here shopping, but-"

"Yes! Let's go! We can get food later." I say, dragging her in.

She was confused when I asked her her size, probably a bit mad at me, but I went on a rampage. She looked good in pretty much anything, and it's not fair. I ended up walking out of there with nothing but a friendship bracelet, with the initial "P" for Petra as a charm. She got one with an "E". I was a sucker for that kind of stuff, and Mikasa and Armin have the items to prove it. Petra didn't get a ton of stuff either, and we walked out of there with only two bags, which I insisted on holding.

We walked through the plaza for a bit before finding this little cafe, which we decided to take a lunch break at. I wasn't opening up much, and she still did most of the talking, but I slowly got more and more comfortable around her. We ordered specialty drinks, because why not, and we got extra straws so we could try each other's. We ended up switching because I liked hers better and she liked mine better. It was really fun. We then found a little bakery, and we had to stop by once we saw the cakes. I didn't even care that I was going to regret this later. It. Was. Delicious.

She made us stop in a bunch of places to take photos for instagram, and while I didn't like having photos of myself being seen by people, they are a lot of fun to take. I would never admit that to anyone but my brain, but they are. Eventually, we stopped at that park near our houses, and we sat on the swings. Mainly because I went to sit there first. She was just chatting and suddenly she got a text.

She opened up her phone and stared in shock before shoving it in my face. It was from Levi. I smiled, and hugged Petra, and I knew I should have been so happy for her. This is why we did this. But for some unknown reason, I wasn't.

Levi POV

I couldn't stop the dark smile from crawling its way onto my face. Just a bit longer. I knew what I was about to do was wrong, and maybe one day I'll feel remorse. Probably not though. She deserves this.

"Levi-"

"DON'T tell me not to do this, Hange!" I scowl.

She puts her hands up in defense, "What? No, I got over that awhile ago. I'm just making sure you follow the plan and don't do anything more than necessary."

I sigh, and sadly nod my head. I with I would tear her limb from limb, but I have to make it seem spontaneous and unprovoked. I checked the time. If she was walking, which Hange made sure she was, then she should be at this halfway point in another minute. I pulled on my disposable rubber gloves. I got the bat and cloths ready, and hid behind a tree. When I saw her coming, Hange pulled the string and she tripped, falling on her face.

I quickly tie the first cloth around her mouth so she can't speak. I then take another and bind her wrists. Lastly, I tie one around her eyes, so on the off chance she survives, she won't know who it is. I get off of her, knowing she is fully capable of getting up. Once she stands, I hit her with the bat randomly, and kick and punch, making it seem like multiple people. Lastly, I upper punch her in the stomach, and her body falls limp. I go to steal her money and jewelry, to make it seem like it was a thief, or gang. I then find a bracelet with an "E" charm. I'd never seen this before. I then place it in her fist and ball it up. Disgusting. I smash her phone on the ground, still using gloves of course.

I then walk away, cleaning up the crime scene, but leaving her exactly where she was. Hange wasn't as badly effected as she should have been, but she tries not to look at the body anyway. I then go to where Petra was "supposed to meet me" and text Eren.

Hey, do you know where Petra is? She was supposed to meet with me about 15 minutes ago.

I hit send, letting out a laugh as I do. She's finally gone. This is what she gets for messing with me. I feel breathing down my neck, and turn to see Shitty Glasses.

"What did he say?" She points to my phone.

I furrow my eyebrows, and look to my phone. Sure enough, there's a reply.

'What? She's not there yet?'

No, I'm getting a bit worried. She's usually very punctual.

'Hold on, send me your location, I'll look for her on the way."

F##k, I can't let him see the body. He'll break down or something. And what if there are real thugs around.

No, you send me yours. If something really is there, I don't want something to happen to you.

"Tell him I'm with you, safety in numbers." Shitty Glasses tells me.

She has a point.

I'm with Hange, our odds are better.

'Ok'

He sends me his location. We start running there, and when we get to Petra's body, we call the police. Hange bends down to her, checking her pulse, and shakes her head to me, just as the paramedics arrive. Hange was 'crying', while I stood there in shock. Not because she was actually dead, and not fake because authorities were there. I was ecstatic.

When the authorities asked what had happened, I teared up, and choked on my words. I told them that we had planned to meet up with her after her date with Eren-My Eren- and how she was late, and so we contacted him, asking him if he knew where she was.

My face contorted in face horror, "Oh no, I need to tell him what happened! He's still waiting for us! Officer I-"

"Calm down, I still need to see this 'conversation' you were talking about."

I gritted my teeth, and handed him the phone. This is why I hate talking to authorities. Well, one of the reasons. He looked through it, not even asking who was who. Of course Shitty Glasses and I weren't stupid enough to talk about any of this over the phone. The officers didn't, and wouldn't find anything. They asked me for Eren's address, so they could interview him. Reluctantly, I gave it to them. The officer talking to me got a call, and regretfully told me that Petra, was in fact, dead. I looked at him, pain plastered on my face. Eventually, we were free to go, and the officers said they were going to look into local gangs.

Hange and I ran to where Eren was, as fast as we could. I found him curled up on a bench with his head between his arms.

"Eren!" I yelled.

He lifted his head. Tears were flowing out of his beautiful ocean orbs. The second he saw me, he got up, running, and hugged me.

"Where were you guys?! I was so worri-"

"Eren." I say, with fake remorse, "Petra is dead."

He lets go of me, and brings his hands up to his mouth as he starts shaking his head, and whispering, "it can't be". That's when I notice the bracelet. It matched Petra's. I feel a low growl escape my throat before Hange puts a hand on my shoulder and talks over it.

"That's why were we're so late...we found her body." Shitty Glasses explains.

Eren fell to his knees, crying. I felt a stab to my heart. My body moves before my mind and I wrap my arms around him.

"I'm sorry." For not killing her sooner.

———
I'm sorry, I can't write death scenes very well, and most of my knowledge comes from stuff I've watched and things I have read, so I hope it was at least adequate

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

678K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
877K 40.7K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
227K 13.9K 50
She had come into his life like a sudden flame , blazing and streaming into his heart <3 <3 She Had something to tell him , But he wa...