Lost in space: Journey to Alp...

By Penny_Robinson_Lis

A alternative ending from season 2 onwards. If you haven't already watched Lost in Space, do so now, This bo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Authors Note

Chapter 2

630 14 27
By Penny_Robinson_Lis

After exchanging greets with a few of the scared smaller children, Will headed off to the garage.

"Danger, Will Robinson." Will's eyes widened.

"Danger? You mean the Fortuna? Robots like you?" Will asked, wondering what the danger was, didn't they just leave 'Danger'.

"Wait Will. Hold up." Penny shouted, running up to Will. "Hey, how's the robot?"

"He did his 'Danger, Will Robinson' thing again." Will stated imitating the robot.

Penny, who headed to the back of the garage to find the earplugs, was surprised at what she found, or dear I say who she found. "He's changed but I like it."

"YOU!" Penny screamed. Meanwhile upstairs, Vijay, who ultimately knew who that was, curiously headed down to the garage. However Judy was preoccupied in her own issue.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is Judy Robinson of the 24th colonist group. Is anyone hearing this?" Judy spoke into the comms for the 10th time. "Ugh."

"Hello, this is -" Someone spoke through the comms in a broken voice.

"Come on! Start working!" Judy angrily mumbled while hitting the Comm system.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"You shouldn't be here! How? You know what, you're a-" Penny said sternly to Dr.Smith.

"Penny? Who's there?" Will asked, a little scared of the answer.

"Danger, Will Robinson." The robot repeated. stepping forward to block Will from moving forward, cornering him in the side of the garage.

"Oh Penny, my favourite Robinson." Dr.Smith said in a conniving voice.

"Oh don't you dare. You might've fooled people on the resolute, but here it's different. Judy sees through your act.''Penny Retaliated, raising a hand to intimidate Smith, however she was so close to striking.

"Of course," Dr.Smith said, snapping her fingers. "Judy's in charge,huh, in my opinion you're such an under appreciated Robinson. But, Mum and Dad aren't here anymore."

Vijay ran towards Penny and grabbed her arm to restrain her from going too far, he was well aware of how far Penny can go when someone annoys her. "Penny, calm down." Vijay tried to assure her.

"Vijay let go of me." Penny ordered, trying to pry Vijay's hands off of her arms. Turning towards Dr.Smith she continued. "You scum! How are you here? People sacrificed themselves to get us on this ship, and you're here? My parents deserve to be here!" Penny raised her voice, got out of Vijays embrace and raised her hand once more.

"Penny don't! there's other ways to deal with this, we can lock her up." Vijay said calmly, trying to ease the tension between Dr.Smith and Penny.

"Robot let me go! It's ok I'm safe, let me go to Penny." Will said in an ordering voice. Thus making the robot lower his arms and free Will. Will walked towards Dr.Smith.

"Aaah Poor Will, Robot still controlling you." Dr.Smith started. Will smartly held his com for Judy to listen into this conversation and come down.

"Don't go there, I'm just stopping my sister from doing something horrific to you. I may be nicer to you but I still hate you, and don't make me prove how much I do." Will said.

"Will's all grown up I see, try and look at this from my POV I didn't make the cut, again, however unlike the others I am a survivor. I do anything to survive. If that meant going back into a box then that's what I had to do.However, I strongly advise against hurting me, Penny, your boyfriends right, there are other ways to deal with this, for example let me go." Dr.Smith stated in her usual wicked and conniving tone.

Penny was once again restrained by Vijay, that final comment pushed her over the edge. She went up face to face with Dr.Smith. "You are unbelievable, and here I thought you changed! My parents deserve to be here way more than you! Don, Ava, Captain Kamal, Adler, Victor, Hiroki even Hastings for goodness sake!" Penny said calmly in Dr.Smith's face with a hint of resentment and hatred.

Vijays last straw just got pulled. He pulled Penny back (closer to him), it was just an instinct he had. He knew he wanted to protect Penny with everything, but on top of that he wanted to be vulnerable around her, show her he goes through bad times too. He had no family now, the only thing he had was whatever he had with her and he wasn't even sure he even had her as a friend at the very least. Just in the nick of time, Judy made her entrance.

"Penny, Vijay upstairs now, I think you need to calm down." Judy said slyly winking at Penny behind everyone's back. Making Penny roll her eyes, of course she can count of Judy to do something like this. Vijay let go of her. "Will stay with the Robot! Now, the only question left is what am I going to do with you 'Dr.Smith'?" Judy questioned putting her hands up in quotation marks at Dr.Smith. Out of all the Robinsons she didn't believe Smith for one second that that was her real identity.

"Aye, Aye Captain." Penny grumbled sarcastically and headed up to the staircase. Vijay followed.

"So, we've locked you up, you managed to escape with a blank slate but you're never going to get a blank slate after this, when we do get to the colony you're getting locked up." Judy stated Dr.Smiths punishments. "For life. And for now I think that cubicle there is the perfect hostage area and the best thing is it's soundproof, no manipulating innocent kids. Oh yea and Penny will personally bring your food. I'm pretty sure you can't get around her head anymore." Judy added in a calm and telling voice. She may hate her with all her guts, but she's a leader now and getting angry is not the answer for this issue.

"Oooh you Robinson's love control, Maureen and the mutiny, Maureen and John at Jupiter 4, Will and the robot. For the sake of the fact we're in a very closed space and that cubicle is quite nice I'm going to go inside." Smith said, she may be locked up now but with all her ways she's bound to escape one way or another.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nice to see you Victor." John greeted Victor. The main people were called into Jupiter 2 as the meeting place to discuss further plans. Among them were Captain Kamal, Hastings, Victor, The Robinsons and surprisingly Don who has 'more than proved himself worthy of being there' in the words of Maureen.

"Always a pleasure John." Victor responded. Apart from John, Maureen and Don who were already on the ship, Victor was the first to come. "How is everything?"

"Grateful our kids got out in time, but sad. Same as every parent here in the 24th colonist group. On a positive note they all have a chance to have their own families and a new life on Alpha Centauri. You? How's Amaina holding up?" Maureen responded. (Amaina is Victor's wife)

"Worried for us, for Vijay, I mean he hasn't really got anyone. Hopefully there's a long term plan or something that can get us to Alpha Centauri." Victor replied.

Don entered the room with Debbie. Debbie Clucked. "Not necessarily true, Penny's up there. Right Debbie? (In a cooing voice) " Don interrupted. He chuckled at his words.

"Don west, never got to thank you for saving Vijay, so thanks for that. I have no clue what happened between them but they were kind of close." Victor responded.

"Oh my god Don, Yea because that's so reassuring to a father, knowing that his daughter might already have a boyf-, I can't even say it." John choked on his words. His face harbored a look of concern. Maureen chuckled.

"After that annoying talk earlier on I feel like payback is needed, John. So Victor, they went to some kind of waterfall, kissed, shared intimate secrets, broke up, met at school again, paired up in a school project, tried to find dirt about Dr.Smith in a trashcan, then got trapped in that box together and now they have feelings that they don't wanna act upon. So basically, anytime now they're going to just have to cut the crap and confess. Don't ask how I know that, Penny and I talked while I was getting my jailbreak." Don summarized it amusingly, prying to see the shocked reaction on all three of their faces. John's eyes widened and a look of disgust formed across his face. Victor was flat out shocked and Maureen had a look of awe on her face.

"Well at least he has something? I think I just might have questions for Amaina. I just- Well I have no words. West, you are some guy. You officially know more about my son than me." Victor stumbled on his words.

"Enough small talk, your kids survived now it's our survival in question. Mrs.Robinson any other plans?" Captain Kamal walked in alongside Hastings. Everyone sat themselves around the dining table to start the discussion. The anticipation in the room could've been smelt from a mile away.

"Long-term relocation seems like the best option for the time being. Later on down the line we may have other plans but for now a secure place of residence seems necessary." Maureen offered.

"I agree until we find a way off this planet we should have a sense of stability." Captain Kamal agreed.

"I feel like this has happened before, seems alike to the crappy plan on wherever that planet was called." Don mumbled to himself. Just then Debbie clucked.

"Is that a chicken?" Hastings questioned.

"Uh huh Debbie, My lucky charm." Don answered.

"There's wildlife immigration laws for keeping animals here on the Resolute, I'm afraid we have to take her." Hastings hastily stated. Don wasn't having a word of it. Victor and John were internally preparing to laugh knowing that Don's outburst is going to be the highlight of the day.

"Hate to interrupt this. However, I really  think that chicken is best with that mechanic. Also, there's bigger pressing matters to deal with." Captain Kamal said sternly. 

"Respect, I also think that it would be best to do something similar to what we did on the water planet, the food supply will eventually run out, and repairs need to be made on the jupiters." Don added to the conversation. 

"Ok,  Maureen, that job I'm delegating to you. John the water supply. Don, Jupiter repairs. Victor and myself will be dealing with residence, some people have no where to stay. Hastings, you are rep remanded of your position here on this planet, you will no longer  be involved in the leadership team." Kamal ordered.

"With all due respect, this is a really crappy situation, but I feel the need to explore wherever the hell we are, the robots, the glyphs on the trench, the so called 'Danger Zone' It's all connected I just need to figure out how." Maureen explained. "I think that Hastings shouldn't be rep remanded even though he deserves it."

"Maureen..." John started.

"No, My son had a connection to that robot, he's helped our families in many ways, Ben gave his life for scarecrow. You saw exactly how they were, they were singly focused on the engine. Why? They're all valid questions that we need the answers to." Maureen argued, the pain was visible in her voice.

"Ok, Hastings you're in charge of the plant growth and food supply. Meeting adjourned, I'll broadcast this information on the Com tonight, good day." Kamal, Hastings and Victor left the Jupiter.

Just before Victor left the Jupiter he turned to Maureen "I advise Hiroki and Cameron  on your expeditions. You are going to need all the help you can get. I  also want to say thanks for everything, I don't think I can ever repay you for what you've done for us. I wish all the best for your kids." 

"Thanks Victor, don't give up hope I think the chances are low but maybe we'll be able to see them again. I will put them forward on the case." John responded.

Maybe, Just maybe the chances have risen again.

Hope can be restored.

---------------------------------------

Author's Note: I am really excited for this book. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it. It's going to get really interesting. Hold on Grant Kelly is going to be involved!! Thanks For reading. It would be much appreciated if you read, commented and voted. This is a longer chapter than I thought! I am a Penjay and Dody shipper! Dody was done dirty in season 2.  I wasn't planning on writing this but when I heard about the Emmy award nomination I had to!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 630 47
𝘿𝙤𝙣 𝙒𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝗑 𝙔/𝙉 𝙅𝙞𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙖-𝙍𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙣 ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ______________ 𝘠/𝘕 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳...
149 1 5
*This is the first 5 chapters of a published work. You can find the full book in Kindle Unlimited on Amazon for US$0.99. The second book, The Darknes...
81.6K 7.4K 50
*Wattys2016 Winner* *An edited and expanded version of this is now a published book on Amazon (under kindle direct so you might be able to read it fr...
3.1K 88 9
Prepare for major angst and fluff !! - TWS Will be listed at the start of every oneshot :) art by: anmitsu40919780 on twitter/X ...