In Your University (Lisoo)

By Plaridel23

Kim Jisoo, Manoban Lisa, Kim Jennie (not related to Jisoo) and Park Rosé are from the University's 4 founding... More

The Founding Families
Moving In Day
Acquaintance Party
Midnight
Kappa Delta
Sweet Escape
Forgive But Never Forget
Going on a Trip
What a Mess
Games
The President
The Plan
Play or be played
Well Played
The in-laws
Try Outs
Stuck With You
Stuck With You Too

Totem Pole

421 29 17
By Plaridel23

[JISOO POV]

I know I should probably cheer for Rosé, but all I see how near Nancy is to Lisa. She looks like she doesn't even know how to hold a ball, more so dribble it or shoot. She asks Lisa to teach her everything. At least Chae looks like she's having fun and has basic skills for his try outs, even though Jen cheers as if it's the championship and every shoot is the winning shot.

I don't know why I even care or why I'm affected with Lisa teaching Nancy. So what if she touches her arms and hands while showing her the correct posture of shooting? So what if they're basically just inches apart? Doesn't bother me at all.

"You okay?" Ellie asked.

"Yeah." I said in my most nonchalant voice.

"Did you just growl at me?" Ellie said.

"No."

"You just did."

"Did not."

"Why are you looking at Lisa like that?"

"Like what?"

"Like you wanna kill her."

"Am not."

"Okay."

"Seriously."

"Yeah I heard you."

Ugh! Why is Ellie like this? I'm totally fine and not angry at all.

"What's that?" Jennie asked Ellie.

"Jisoo trying to convince me that she's not jealous."

"I'm not!" I protested but they acted like they didn't hear me.

"Did it work?" Jennie asked.

"Nope." Ellie answered. I'll remember to kill these two later.

Later on, they're going to play a games against each other. each team has three newbies and two players. It's good that Lisa and Nancy are in opposing teams. Or so I thought.

The whistle blows like a missile signaling the start of the game. At first it's fun but it all changed when this girl, let's hide her under the name of Nancy, keep rubbing her body against Lisa when she's guarding her. You can clearly see Lisa's discomfort but she just keeps on doing it. She doesn't even know the rules of the game. At least I have a background on basketball because I played 2K20.

I tried to focus on Lisa instead. As she waits on the other side of the court for the opposing team, she searches my direction, smiling when she sees me. She waved and I was about to wave back when someone slammed into her. They both fell to the ground. And yes, you guessed it, it's Nancy.

The crowd's cheers went silent. Everyone is just looking at them, waiting. It's probably just been seconds, but it felt like hours. Lisa is too shocked to move. When I thought we couldn't be more shocked, Nancy pecked Lisa's lips.

That's it. I'm done. I went here to cheer for my friends, not witness someone openly flirt with them, so I stand up and leave. Before I turn my back to the court, I saw Lisa's shocked eyes at me. I don't care. I just left.

The cool breeze of the night surprised me as I step outside.

"Stupid Lisa." I whispered to myself.

I heard someone call my name, I don't have to look back to know who it was because I already do. So I ignore it and continue to walk. But this person keeps on calling my name, I hear her footsteps getting nearer. Then a strong hand grabbed me by the arm and spun me around.

Lisa's worry-filled-eyes tares at me. "Jisoo wait."

"Go back inside. You have to finish the try outs." I told her.

She just stared at me. I can feel her warm breath. "Why did you leave?"

"I wanted some fresh air."

"Jisoo," She hold both my hands in hers then looked at me in the eyes. "That was nothing. I didn't know—"

"What?" I pretend to not know what she's talking about.

She opens her mouth to answer but someone shouted her name. We both look at the source of the voice, confusion evident in her face. The owner of the voice is none other than Nancy. She jogs to us.

**********

[ELLIE POV]

"Scoot over, I can't hear them." I told Irene who seems to have an infinite source of popcorn.

We're all hunched over the Gym's door looking at Lisa and Jisoo through the slit on the door. If you're wondering how hard it is to fit five people by the door is, it's very hard. we look like a totem pole. Seulgi was kind enough to offer us some cookies she baked while we watch the real life drama in front of us.

"I wanna see too." Joy suddenly appears behind me, pouting.

"What the hell? Aren't you taking over the team?" I asked.

"I told Yeji to do it." She smile as if she did a good job.

At the corner of my eye, I thought I saw a person walk by the end of the hallway. I choose to ignore, we have more important things in hand. Just a few paces outside is Lisa and Jisoo with Nancy approaching them.

"Why'd you leave, Captain?" Nancy said in a irritatingly sweet voice.

"I have something to take care of." Lisa bluntly said.

"But I want you to take care of me." Nancy comes closer to the two. Jisoo remains a straight face but I know she's already pissed off.

"You still don't get it do you? Lisa's not into you." Jisoo crossed her arms.

"And who are you?" Nancy asked to which all of us behind the door gasped to, even Yeri.

Jisoo only lifts an eyebrow and said, "Excuse me?"

"You heard me. Why do you care if Lisa's interested in me or not? Last time I checked, you two aren't dating." Nancy backfires.

Wendy dropped her jaw, Seulgi did the same thing but some popcorn fell off of her mouth. Due to my nerves, I got some popcorn and cookies then ate them both at the same time. Stress eating. We can all see the redness in Jisoo's face.

My cousin then grabs Lisa by the arm and kisses her lips. That's when I regret eating those popcorn and cookies because no I'm choking.

"Are you okay? Do you need CPR?" Joy rubs my back. I wave my hand at her and said no. "Are you sure? Cuz I can totally give you a really nice CPR."

I choked more.

Jisoo pulls away from the kiss, she puts her arm around the waist of a surprised Lisa. The latter just kept touching her lips and looking like she just went to heaven, maybe she did though.

"That's how you know if someone likes to be kissed by you." Jisoo almost shouts at Nnacy before walking away with a still shocked Lisa in tow.

Seulgi hands Yeri 20 dollars.

"You bet on this?" I asked.

"Yup. I said 20 bucks they will kiss." Yeri explained as if it's nothing.

"I said they won't" The Seulgi Bear pouts.

What the hell? I wish I should've thought of that. 20 bucks is 20 bucks.

Then the door opens, all of us falling forward to the cold ground. Well, all of us except Irene and Yeri, I'm convinced that they are the demons themselves.

Joy fell on top of me, it's fine at first but 5 minutes already passed by and she's still here. She appears to have no plans in getting up.

"Uhm, Joy? Let me go." I said.

"No." She replied.

"I'm cold. The pavement is cold."

"I'll keep you warm."

The other Kappas just stands there around us while eating the surviving popcorn. Irene even took a photo of us, she said she'll use it as blackmail in the future. Please someone help me.

----------

Notes: Short update for now. Next update will be long.

P.S. You guys think Jisoo is jealous? Where are they going?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 5.1K 24
"i'm so fucking scared." - jennie "you make me feel like nobody's made me feel before." - rosé a chaennie story. [ will become mature ]
72.5K 3.8K 17
"There's that big beach party in two weeks right? In between then and now, I will give you ten reasons you should go on a date with me. If I convince...
13.1K 912 25
Jennie and Lisa are best friends and live together. Each one studies at a university, has other extra activities and lives their lives at a different...
35.5K 1.9K 17
Jisoo's a 18 year old girl who lives with her stepmother Dara and stepsister Jennie who are not too kind to her. Jisoo's mother is an alcoholic and o...