If One Day You're Brave Enoug...

By masterJ2587

Since YON 1&2, i fell in-love with KIM&PIE. I don't know but this movies are so good. I keep on rewatching it... More

Chapter 1: All grown up
Chapter 2: Newbie
Chapter 3: Little Miss Muffet
Chapter 4: Girl Next Door
Chapter 5: Aunt In's Café
Chapter 6: Total Performer
Chapter 7: Rules
Chapter 8: Peace Offering
Chapter 9: Awkward
Chapter 10: GTKY
Chapter 11: Almost there
Chapter 12: Tease and Make Up
Chapter 13: Jealousy
Chapter 14: The Bomb
Chapter 15: Hurting
Chapter 16: Ecstatic
Chapter 17: Cool Dad
Chapter 18: Reality
Chapter 19: Coward
Chapter 20: Truth
Chapter 21: Bothered
Chapter 22: Unaccepted
Chapter 23: Surprised
Chapter 24: Uh-uh!
Chapter 25: Guilty
Chapter 26: Untold
Chapter 27: Promise
Chapter 28: All is good
Chapter 29: Party Crasher
Chapter 30: What If?
Chapter 31: Messed Up
Chapter 32: Broken
Chapter 33: Enough
Chapter 34: It's time...
Chapter 35: Something new
Chapter 36: Moving On
Let's Talk (author's plead)
Chapter 37: Sacrifice
Chapter 38: Longing (Part 1)
Chapter 38: Longing (Part 2)
Love Note (Not A Chapter)
Chapter 39: For Real
Love Note (Not a Chapter)
Chapter 40: The Date
Chapter 40: The Date II
Chapter 41: Friends
Chapter 42: Threat
Chapter 43: Confession
Chapter 44: True Friends
Chapter 45: Goodbye
Chapter 46: New Chapter
Chapter 47: The Farm
Chapter 48: The Farm II
Chapter 49: Coincidence
Chapter 50: Drunk
Chapter 52: Favor
Chapter 53: Feeling Good
Chapter 54: Good Start
Chapter 55: Pissed

Chapter 51: Caught Up

583 27 16
By masterJ2587

Pie's POV:

"Excuse me? What did you say?" I asked.

"You heard me." She replied. Staring at me seriously.

"What the......? Then fuck you! You cheater! What do you think of me, huh?! My God! You're unbelievable!" I shouted.

I pushed her. Hit her with my bag but she just keeping her cool which is more irritating. God! She is so full of herself. Telling me those while her girlfriend is inside that club. I can't believe it. I want to go home. I had enough. If she don't want to give me my key, then fine! I will walk.

"Where do you think you're going?" She asked.

"I am going home! And stop following me! You flirt!" I said in anger.

I was about to walk away when I felt that she held my arm. More like stopping me. I closed my eyes. Dammit! I am drunk, I feel dizzy and I am so tired of arguing with her. Why can't she just leave me alone? I took a deep breath to calm myself and face her.

"Kim please... I am sorry. I don't know what's in your mind but I don't want to..." I pause and stared at her. She was just looking back at me, listening. " I don't wat to become the other woman nor a mistress." I continued.

Her brows furrowed like she doesn't know what the hell I'm talking about. It took a while for her to get what I've said and when she did, she cleared her throat and look away. As if thinking of something. My car key is on her fingers and she's playing with it.

"Let's go. I will drive you home. We will use your car coz I don't think it's safe for you to ride my bike." She just said. Completely ignoring the things I've said.

"Seriously!? You really are persistent! Ughhh!" I think my head hurts more.

She grab my arm and pull me towards my car.

"You can punch or whatever you want to do with me later. I won't mind. But for now, just get in the car. Please..."

She looked stressed out and tired so I just groaned and didn't argue with her anymore. There's no use. I feel so tired too. She's draining me. My head hurts and I feel sick. So, I let her help me to get in my car and buckle me up.

"Flirt! I am pretty sure that Yam is looking for you now and maybe drunk too. Poor her." I said as she started to drive.

"She's not like that and our friends are there if that will happen. Mark will drive her home. She'll be fine." She answered.

I look at her in disbelief. She let someone else to look after her girlfriend? Unbelievable. Now I fell bad for Yam.

"I wonder what will she think if she will find out that you bailed her out after almost making out on that couch earlier to drive your EX home."

She held the steering wheel tightly and pursed her lips. Looking serious on the road.

"We we're just talking. The music is too loud that I have to whisper on her ear and I don't care if she'll find out that I drive you home. She'll understand." She replied calmly.

"Wow! Guess you're lucky coz she's very understanding." I mocked but more like sounded bitter.

"Well.. you can say that coz she is." She replied.

I look away. I kinda expected her to say that but the hell?! Does she really have to say that? What? She's insensitive now?

"Yeah.. I'm glad that you replaced me with her. I kinda expected that, anyway." My voice cracked.

She was silent for a moment. Maybe absurbing what I've just said.

"I never replaced you." She whispered.

"Liar" I mumbled.

"You left. You just left me." She said bitterly.

I was dumbfounded with what she said as everything flashed back in my mind. Dammit!

I thought everything is already gone. That I already moved on but what the fuck is happening right now? Why is it that all the pain and regrets came back. I work hard for seven years to forget about everything but all of the sudden, it all came back. And seeing her with Yam didn't help at all coz it just made me realize that she's still better than me in so many ways. I've never been so insecure.

I cried for so many nights back then. Asking myself why do I have to leave her behind? Why do I have to follow my mom? Why do I have to hurt both of us? There were times when I wanted to call her and tell her to wait for me. That being with her makes me happy. I just realized those when I left but I don't want to be unfair. I don't want her to wait for something that I know I wasn't sure about. I wanted to tell her those. But there's no use of telling those things to her now. I can see that she already moved on and I think I am the only one who's left behind. I just realized that.

"I wanted to forget you." I almost whispered.

Looking outside coz I can't look at her. I don't want her to see me holding back my tears.

"God knows how I always prayed for that back then, Pie. To forget you." She said with so much pain.

And just like that, I felt my tears running on my face. I quickly wiped it with my fingers. Thank God coz it's dark and it is very easy for me to hide it. This is the one thing I hated when I'm drunk. It makes me weak but it hurts and I don't want her to know that I'm still hurting. Well, I can't do anything about it anyway coz I know that everything happened because of me. Because I left.

"Well, congratulations! I can see that you succeeded. I am happy for you. You deserve it, anyway." I just said. My voice trembled so I cleared my throat. Hoping that I wasn't that obvious.

She hissed and smugged after. Looking at the road seriously.

"What?" I asked.

I waited for her to answer but she remained silent. I stared at her but she avoided to look at me. Maybe she's thinking that I am too drunk. That's why we're having this conversation. I wanted her to say something but I think she doesn't want to talk anymore. So, I just shut my mouth and rest. Yeah, I think this is better.

We were silent till we reach the condo's parking lot and thank God coz we arrived sooner than I expected.

"Wait. Stay still" She said as she turned off the engine and slowly getting out from the driver's seat.

She walked towards my side and open the door for me. Helping me to get out. I wanted to protest but I know she won't let me. So I just let her.

"I think I can take it from here. I'm a bit sober now. You can leave me and go back to the club." I said. Leaning on the car. Hoping to sound convincing.

"It's okay. I'll walk you to your unit." She said.

"No, I can manage. Go back to your girlfriend. She needs you and one more thing. Don't tell her that you drive me home. It'll break her heart. Don't ask me why. I just know" I said and bowed my head.

God! I really can't believe that I am saying this things right now. Ughh! I need to go my unit now or else I'll embarass myself more.

"We're not together."

I raised my head and look at her when she said that.

"I don't know where'd you get that but Yam and I are just friends." She continued.

I look at her for a while and sarcastically laughed. I groggily walk towards her and caress her face with my hand. I stared at her and she went still. Confusingly staring at me while I'm doing that. I bitterly smiled bitterly.

"It's okay BABE! It's okay.." I whispered on her ear and tap her face.

She was puzzled for moment and I took the chance to get the key on her hand and walk away. I'm tired and I don't have time for her lies.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Ughhhhh.. fuck!" I groaned as I slowly open my eyes.

I massage my temple as I tried to get up from my bed. I know, hangover sucks! I reach for my phone to check the time but I got surprised.

"30 missed calls?" Reading what's on my phone screen.

Shocks!!! I totally forgot about my friends last night. Fuck! I panicked.

I immediately checked my phone and got surprised that I have some unread messages also. I scrolled my phone to read them one by one.

P'Van: Where are you?

P'uey: Pie! Where the hell are you? You are making us worry now, girl.

Jane: Call me! You're not answering your phone.

Nerd: heyuut! Werr ŕr u? Wer loojing fot u!!!

Jane: You better answer your phone or we will call the police. Ughhhh!

P'Van: Hey! I am starting to get panic now. Don't let me call your mom, Pie.

P'Uey: PIE!!!!!!!

Jane: Hey! The guard told me that you went off with a guy. You flirt! You should've told us but it's okay. We get it. 😏

"A guy? The hell they're talking about? I was with Kim!" I rolled my eyes and continued reading.

Nerd: wnjoy! 😉

P'Uey: You bitch! Don't forget to share the details. Eeeeeee! 😜

P'Van: I thought you're responsible? Eh?! Anyway, be SAFE. Atleast. 😑

"Oh my God!!!" I just said and go to our GC.

Pie: Hey guys! Sorry about last night. FYI, I wasn't with a guy. Okay? That guard is ughhh! Don't worry. I am safe. Just having some hangover. Anyway, see yah soon.

I didn't wait for their reply and just went to the kitchen to make myself some coffee and toast a bread. My body felt heavy and I don't have some appetite but I tried to eat hoping that it'll make me feel better but I feel like vomiting. Ughhh!

Thank God coz it's saturday and my schedule for today is to visit some branches only. Which I can do later. Maybe I'll skip reporting to the office and just call Nina to check if I have other appointments. Yeah, I think that's a good idea so I reached for my phone which is beside my coffee.

I was about to call when a follow request in my instagram account pop out in my screen. Well yeah, my account is private eventhough I am not that active. I tapped the notification to check and found out that it's Mark, Kim's bestfriend. My brows furrowed.

How come he knows my IG? Ohhh.. maybe he is following Jane. I think that's why but should I accept his request? I paused for a while to think. Well....

I checked his profile and found out that it's not private. He is kinda active on his IG and have many followers too. I viewed his post and stopped when I saw a throwback post. It's his graduation day photo and he is with Yam and Kim. He is in the middle and Kim is on his right side. Both of them wearing their graduation gown and Yam on the other hand is wearing a summer dress.

"Miss this two! @Yamazing @KimTiger 🙂"

His caption said. Kim was tagged on that photo so I curiously checked her profile too. Luckily, it's not private.

"Ohhh!"

I gasped as I saw most of her posted pictures are views in their farm. The fields, trees and some candid shots with the workers. I can tell that she has a talent for taking and editing pictures. Some of her posted pictures are with her friends and ofcourse with Yam, her girlfriend to which I'm not interested to see. So I scrolled it down faster. I think I already lost the urge to continue.

I was about to tap the back button when something caught my attention. I tapped the pic to see it's full view. It's a wine glass with a wine in it.

"Hi! It's been a WINE now.🍷#willyoubeWINEagain?"

Her caption and her weird hashtag said.
The background has a blurry effect but I'm sure that it's their farm's vineyard but my brows furrowed as I saw someone familiar behind that glass and is facing the vineyard. My heart raced as I saw the date that it was posted. I checked the picture again and again just to make sure.

"Ohhhh!" I gasped as I realized that it was me who's in the background also. I look at the picture again and to my horror I accidentally liked it.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I panicked and double tap the picture to unlike it.

"Please God! Don't let her see the notif!" I prayed and burried my face in my hands. Stupid Pie! Stupid! I checked my phone again.

"Ughhhh!" I groaned as I saw a message request notification.

kimTiger: looks like someone is stalking my profile? 😏🤔

The Fuck! Think Pie! Think! What to do now? Nah, I won't reply. Never! I can imagine her face now. Yeah! That's it. She can assume anything, I don't care. Gosh! This is embarassing.

kimTiger: typing...

I waited but I think she cancelled whatever it is that she's typing coz there's no message appeared. Which is good, anyway. I rolled my eyes and drink my coffee but I heard the doorbell buzzing after a while.

Who it might be? I'm not expecting anyone. Hmm. Maybe it was just the messenger for the water or electric bill.

"Coming!" I ran towards the door when I heard it buzz again and open it. Expecting the messenger but my jaw drop as I saw Kim. Looking good with a red Nike hoodie, black skinny jeans and a chicago jordan 1 shoes. She's carrying a paper bag on her right hand.

"What are you doing here? And how did you know my place?" I asked.

The side of her lips rose and stared at me.

"Well, guess that we are both a naturally good stalker. Don't you think?" She replied and smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Share you thoughts!

Please comment and don't forget to vote!

Talk to me! 😁

Keep safe everyone!

masterJ2586😎👌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 659 23
pie looks up at the ceiling and sighs. "look, to make it clear, i've no intentions of leaving my husband because of you nor anyone else."
4.8K 312 40
A life and death love story.
58.1K 1K 14
This is another story even im am working on two more storys s yeah enjoye!!!!! btw i dident assum their sexuallity is what i think and i base of the...
121K 3.3K 36
This is a sequel to my story, Meant to Be (Yes or No). It is about Aom Sushar and Tina Suppanad 's life in America, as spouses. This story will foc...