My Whatever Book

By bobbybillytommy

I don't know know what's gonna be in here... just whatever I feel like... More

Hmmm?
**later that night**
**later, later that night**
sleepy head
this is me!
yes again ∆_∆
ahh
hey...
so...
Heading back!
idk
hey been awhile
I just wanted to type
oh what a night
...
tommorow will be halloween!!!
I forgotten about this
cold, brrrr
sigh, life
Hey Diary, Benn Awhile
Dear Ole' Me
Downie Finger
Cosmo Is No More
asheyy
Haha jokes on you! I'm perfect
Billion Years Later Doll
Nope!
Crept Sleeplessness
Mr collins stuff
Oh Dear Me
Yes, yes...
Counselor
August
Nathan
MY GOD

Aunt Gale

2 1 0
By bobbybillytommy

Today is July 26, 2020

From Dad's house we drove to S. A. We got up at 6:30 and left around 8:00. It was about an 4 hr drive from Abi to S A.
We had lunch at a dq along the way. The hole little block of streets all start with springs. There was a mist, camp, farm, sunshine, night etc were Gale lived.
We played the advertising game me and Darla won (we played teams). Anywho aunt Gale gave me a beautiful bracelet with lots of birthstones on it. It even had garnet!
Aunt gale specially ordered Dad a cowzone for din din while we at Comanche peak and saw a tower. And then we returned to Aunt Gale's house dad gave me and Joseph both a piece it was quite good. Except for the fact that my stomach acids like traveled up to my mouth. It took awhile for the burning sensation to leave.
When we left her house again we went to the mall. And walked alot Darla's walking watch said she had walked about 7mil the while day. The mall wasn't busy at all we ate at HOOTERS for din din Dad just got cheese sticks since he was full from his cowzone.
Me and Darla ordered a salad. I didn't finish mine Joseph got a hamburger and didn't finish it as well they were quite big meals. We got boxes to go.
We got money to spend from Grma Marsha and Aunt Gale but there wasn't really any stores open. We didn't get to do the River walk but that was alright.
I took tons of photos and so did Joseph. It was a blast we got back at Aunt Gale's around 10:00 or so. But we did have trouble finding the van. Because we had parked in the parking garage and the up and down levels were so confusing. Joseph found the car. Darla was making jokes that someone stole it.
once we got back we visited with Aunt Gale for awhile. After showers and things it was about 12:30 or so we went to bed.
(I'm writing this while in bed)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 37.5K 97
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
224K 11.4K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
30.9K 2.1K 53
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
30K 1.7K 40
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...