Temptation | Kagehina SMUT (o...

Por erenjaegarabs

Hinata Shoyo has a secret. He has the hugest crush on his volleyball teammate, Kageyama Tobio. Hinata goes to... Mรกs

1. ๐“˜ ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“๐“ต๐”€๐“ช๐”‚๐“ผ ๐“ฃ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ผ ๐“ฃ๐“ธ ๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ
2. ๐“˜๐“ท๐“ณ๐“พ๐“ป๐”‚
3. ๐“—๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ž๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ข๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ต
5. ๐“ข๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป
6. ๐“˜ ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ
7. ๐“‘๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
8. ๐“˜ ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ผ ๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ
9. ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ ๐““๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
10. ๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท
11. ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ
12. ๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ซ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ท
13. ๐“ž๐“พ๐“ป ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฝ
14. ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป
15. ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“‘๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ด
16. ๐“’๐“ป๐“ช๐”ƒ๐”‚ ๐“ž๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ

4. ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ญ๐”‚ ๐““๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ

7K 173 510
Por erenjaegarabs

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

HINATA

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Kageyama?" Hinata asked, approaching his desk. Kageyama turned around and glared at Hinata, wondering what he wanted. "Can you help me with my math homework?" Hinata inoccently asked, clutching his notebook to his chest.

Kageyama pursed his lips and hesitantly nodded. "Whatever," he huffed, scooting his chair to the right so Hinata could sit next to him.

Hinata beamed at Kageyama and pulled a chair towards his desk. Once he happily plopped in his seat, he opened his notebook and pointed to a math problem. "How do I do this?" he asked, looking up at Kageyama.

As Kageyama grudgingly explained the solution, his knee bumped Hinata's from underneath the desk. Hinata's eyes froze as his mind turned blank. Oh! was all he could think as a light pink blush dusted his cheeks. All he could think about was Kageyama's knees grazing his, and he physically couldn't focus on his math work.

"Hey! Do you understand? Hinata?" Kagyama shouted, snapping Hinata back into reality. Hinata jumped up in his seat and swiftly nodded, despite the fact that he truly did not understand as he was not listening.

"I... uh, yeah! Thanks, Kageyama!" Hinata hurriedly exclaimed, refusing to look him in the eye. He quickly stood up and collected his notebooks, hiding his flustered face/

Kageyama raised his eyebrows at the hasty boy. "Where the hell are you going? I'm not done teaching you," he remarked, crossing his arms as he leaned back in his chair.

Hinata gulped, but before he could respond, their teacher thankfully interrupted. "Alright everyone. I want you all to do the rest of this work at home. If you'd like, do it with a partner as there are some difficult questions," she said, packing her things.

Hinata walked away without a word, following his classmates out the door. Kageyama trodded towards him, and he simply stared at him, waiting for Hinata to say something. Hinata stopped in his tracks and raised his eyebrow at Kagyama, hiding his embarrassment.

"Do you want to say something?" Hinata asked as he slung his back pack over his shoulder.

Kagyama gave him an intense look, and shook his head. "No..." He gave Hinata a look that suggested he actually did have something to say, but he wanted Hinata to say it, because his ego was too big to admit whatever it was out loud.

Hinata shrugged and walked away, paying it no mind. He walked out the door and trodded down the hallway that was swarming with students. Suddenly, a hand grabbed his wrist and spun him around. Hinata gave Kageyama a befuddled look. "What?"

"Do you want to be my partner?" Kageyama abruptly asked, throwing him a scornful look in an attempt to hide his reddened cheeks. Which didn't work, by the way.

Hinata bit his lip as he was taken aback by this sudden question. Partners? As in, boyfriend and... No way, Kageyama wouldn't ask me that... would he? "W-What do you mean, partners? For what?"

Kageyama sighed and rolled his eyes. "For the math homework we have to do, idiot. We can go to my place if you want, to do it together," he explained in a tone that was usually used when teaching common sense to toddlers. "Since you're terrible at math, I thought you might want some help, or else you'll be bombarding my messages with stupid questions, I already know how you are, Hinata," he added, in a mocking tone.

"O-Oh..." Hinata breathed, widening his eyes. His mind was full of paranoid thoughts that he totally forgot to answer Kageyama's invitation. W-What is he asking... a date? Is this like a date? No way, am I overthinking? I'm overthinking, right? Right?

"Hello??" Kageyama asked, waving his hands in front of Hinata's face. Hinata blinked and staggered backwards in surprise. "I need an answer now, Hinata. You're killing me with the suspense..." Kageyama added, rubbing the nape of his neck sheepishly. 

Hinata swallowed the lump in his throat and eagerly bobbed his head, suddenly feeling ecastic about the idea of hanging out with Kageyama... in his house! "Yes, please! That would be a great help, Kageyama! Thanks!!"

♡━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━♡

Hinata and Kageyama rode their bikes to his house, and when they arrived, Hinata couldn't shake off his excited nerves. I'm going to Kageyama's house! he joyfully thought. Once they arrived, Hinata greeted his mother. It was quite awkward for Kageyama to have his friend meet his family, but it was delightful for Hinata.

Once they got seated in his bedroom and his mother gave them a bowl of chips to eat from, Hinata and Kageyama began to do their homework. Hinata sat at Kageyama's desk, since Kageyama graciously allowed him to. It made Hinata blush because usually, Kageyama was adamant and selfish about these types of things. Kageyama plopped on his bed, scribbling in his notebook.

"Tell me when you need help," Kageyama mumbled, forcing himself to keep his eyes on the page and not on Hinata. Hinata noticed this and laughed nervously. He wished he could be able to force himself not to gaze at Kageyama, but he just couldn't. All he could do was stare at him during class, volleyball practice, and even now.

He had tousled black hair, which was thick and lustrous. His eyes were a mesmerising deep obsidian, flecks of silvery light performed ballets throughout. His face was strong and defined, his features molded from granite. He had dark eyebrows, which sloped downwards in a serious expression. His smile was drawn into a hard line across his face and his perfect lips ripe for the kissing.

W-What?! No! I'm not thinking about Kageyama that way. I'm not! Hinata quickly spun around in his chair and faced his work, forcing himself to believe that math was more interesting than Kageyama. I love math! Math, math, math! Focus on math! I love math, not Kageyama! Uh... not to say that I loved Kageyama before, which I do not!! I love math!

Suddenly, Kageyama placed his hands on the desk Hinata was sitting at, his body pressing against his hunched back. Hinata gasped at the sudden appearance of Kageyama, as he realized he was too deep in his thoughts to hear his slow steps towards him. His hot breath landed against Hinata's bare neck, heating his body. Kageyama's arms brushed his as he pointed at the question Hinata had attempted to answer.

"I can already tell you're having trouble with this," Kageyama muttered, gently resting his chin on Hinata's shoulder. His head fit perfectly on his shoulder, as if they were meant to be together.

"O-Oh... s-sorry," was all the embarrassed Hinata could say. "P-Please help me..."

Kageyama huffed and sat next to Hinata, in the same chair. The sides of their bodies were tightly pressed against each other in this confined space, and the fact that they were both wearing shorts didn't help Hinata's blushing situation. The touch of his soft skin pressing against his caused fireworks to erupt all over his body, electrifying his nerves. Why do I feel this way? Is it because... I have a crush on him? Hinata quietly gasped.

When the boys were finished their work, it was quite late, since they both had gotten of track and began playing video games. With a delighted smile on his face, Hinata thanked Kageyama for the fun night. He truly enjoyed playing video games with Kageyama, despite the fact that hal way through his mother tugged both of them at their ears and scolded them to finish their homework.

"I'm leaving now, Kageyama. Thanks for everything!" Hinata explained, skipping down his stairs.

"Hinata, wait," Kageyama suddenly said, tugging his shirt. Hinata turned around and met Kageyama's saddened gaze. "Don't leave," he shyly mumbled.

Hinata suppressed a grin. "B-But, I have to go..." he said, his eyes drawn towards Kageyama plump and soft lips. Oh, how I want to kiss his lips... Hinata had finally accepted the fact that he liked Kageyama, and that was mainly due to all the shoving and knee touching the were doing during their video game session.

"Stay here. Let's have a sleepover," Kageyama suggested, a glint of knowingness in his black eyes.

A/N: next chapter will be S M U T... hehe ;)

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

139K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 44.6K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
584K 13.1K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 18.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...