๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐„ ๐†๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๏ฟฝ...

By k-kirstein

"๐‡๐Ž๐–'๐’ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ,๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’ ๐˜๐„๐ ๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜" "๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐ˆ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“" ----เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ i... More

Ah Shit, Here we go Again
HEY HEY HEY! A Job you say?
Cookies
Hackers and Heroes
Just Flying By
Two Birds
His Emotions
Excuse her for being Antisocial
His Shirt
Kiddie Table part 2
Kiddie Table part 3
Waiting
Cooking by the Book
Girly Habits
A Whole Ass Mood
His lip corners
Bumpy Falls and Cuts
That Boy Sus
What's worse than a rapist? A child. No.
Cats Out of the Bag
Surprise
Lipstick ๐Ÿˆ
His Problem ๐Ÿ‹
Toddler Time + Sprout
By The Minute
Segsy ๐Ÿ‹
Five Brands On Aisle Five
Answered With Pee
Like A Puzzle
Shiny Buns
Ah Yes This ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘Œ
His Rules
Kai's Spree Deal ๐Ÿ‹
Wishing On Stars
The Spicy Answering Chisaki ๐Ÿˆ
She's Eri shes seven, and She's learning how to read, maybe...
Eri Chisaki
Moanday with Daddy ๐Ÿ‹
One Free Ticket to Crazy Zoo
Black Stick
The S is not Silent
Fumihiro Saves the Day
I Need Loyalty
Living Hell Brought Angels
Tiny Pinky Promise
Beautiful
Attention from Mommy ๐Ÿˆ
Oooo A Working Man
What the โœจfawk โœจ
Steps
Mini Voices
Yes To The Dress
Mr. and Mrs.
Life ๐Ÿ‹

Kiddie Table part 1

4.5K 208 477
By k-kirstein

This will be divided into 2 chapters. Very sorry if you hate things like these but it will be longer in the next one. Enjoy~
______________________________________

It's so warm. I could stay like this all day. You thought with closed eye's and a smile.

Wait? I usually wake up cold. You lazily opened your eye's.

They grew wider once you realised why you were warm.

In back of you, inches away from your hair, was Kai. The man's breathing was calm and steady.

His hands, or gloved one's, were loosely hanging on around around your waist, but it was clear he wouldn't let go. Your hands were placed on his fabric bigger one's on your stomach. You could feel his well built abs on your back.

His legs were intertwined with yours at the edge of the bed.

Your whole face heated up.

You and Kai were in a spoon position on his bed. Not only that, but he was playing the big spoon.

Fucking fuck. Shit. You thought as Kai began to groan.

He moved over to his side of the bed, like from the night before.

Phew. The heat of your cheeks calmed down.

It changed again when he went back into a hugging position with you.

Now his white hands hung around the small of your back. Your hands were put forcefully on his hard rock chest.

What does this guy do to be so fit? Your legs were closer together, but a small distance was kept in your areas.

His eye's were closed and pieces of his brown hair covered parts on his face. One thing was still the same.

Well, almost the same. His bird mask was off. Kai was still wearing a black mask that covered his mouth.

What the fuck! How does this guy BREATH and SLEEP?! You mentally yelled at him.

Kai began to groan and move around again. You could see a peak of those golden yellow eye's.

He's waking up! Instead of panicking, like you always do duh, you quickly shut your eye's.

The male woke up and saw how close he was. Kai slightly moved and rubbed his head while sitting up.

He stared intently at your figure on his bed. "I know your awake." He said in a scratchy morning voice.

You opened one eye carefully and met with his. Then you had no choice but to actually wake up.

"O-oh um yeah. G-good morning?" You sat up with a shrug. Your words came out more in a questioning manor.

"Morning." Kai spoke with that deep voice. His morning voice sounds even better. You thought and your cheeks were tinted pink.

"How did you sleep? I know I was um, taking your personal space. I'm used to sleeping alone." He stated looking at his hands. The white gloves.

"I sleep pretty well. And it's fine, I shouldn't have been intruding either." You played with your thumbs.

No one was talking. It was just silence. "So uh, how did you sleep? I mean how do you even sleep with those things on." You gestured to his white and black attire.

Kai sighed. "I have already adapted to the gloves. I just put the mask on." He must've got the mask when he moved.

You nodded in an interesting way. "I see." Kai yawned in his mask.

He was about to speak when a creek sound interrupted him. Both of your heads turned to the door.

There on the ground was a small human. Eri. She was rubbing her red eye's with one hand. The other held a small white blanket.

She's so cute! You squealed inside looking at her. Eri glanced up and saw her dad's golden yellow eye's staring at her.

The girl's figure changed into fear. Eri saw you laying beside her dad. She blinked twice.

Her form became more relieved. With no second thoughts she strutted over to the bed.

You turned your head to look at Kai. He clicked his tongue underneath the black mask.

Eri's little sock went on the edge of the bed and she huffed. "Do you need help Eri?" You asked the little girl.

She shook her head and pushed a strand of the long hair out of her face. "I got it Y/n." She licked her lip and put a determined face on.

Eri pulled herself up and plopped down on the bed. "I-I did it." She quickly sat up to look at you.

"I did it! Did you see Y/n?" She looked at you with wide eye's. Not a single smile.

You on the other hand did smile. "I sure did Eri." The little girl's eye's traveled to her dad.

He looked at her with a different expression, impressed. It soon turned back to his cold stare.

Kai frightened Eri. She crawled over into your arms. Her hands made their way around your waist.

You looked at her with a confused but happy face. Kai shifted around in the bed.

"She took a huge liking to you already. I'm pretty sure I made the right decision." Kai said glazing over at Eri in your arms, with you hugging her.

You cheeks heated up as you glanced at him. "I-it might just be because I took her to get ice cream. Or she just needs someone around when your at work." You smiled and stroked her long hair.

Eri hugged you tighter. "I really like you Y/n." She whispered in your chest. "I like you too Eri." You whispered in her ear.

No one could tell, or notice but, Kai wore a very dim smile under that mask. 

Your phone buzzed on the counter. You awkwardly smiled towards Eri and reached over for your phone.

The message was from your mom. Or several.

Where are you?!

Did you go to work?!

Y/n it's the next day where are you?!

Answer me!!

Our relatives are coming over and I need you here please.

Y/n!

Your mouth closed and you kept scanning through your phone.

"Are you alright? You look a bit stressed ever since you opened your phone." Kai spoke staring at you with his golden eye's.

"Yeah I'm good. My mom was just really worried and bombed my phone. She also said about going back over." You whispered the few last parts.

"Well we don't want to keep you waiting. I don't need to go in today so I can watch my daughter." His orbs flew down to Eri's.

She tensed up in your arms but scooted closer to her dad. The child was now in between on the bed.

"I guess I really should be going. I don't want to take your time either." You said and got out from under the warm covers.

Eri bounced on the edge of the bed to hug you again. "Don't leave Y/n." She squeezed you with glossy eye's.

Your heart broke at the sight. None the less, you bent down to her level and hugged her.

"Don't worry Eri. I'll come back soon. I pinky promise." You spoke softly and linked her pinky with yours.

She wiped the single tear away. "O-okay Y/n." You stood up.

Shit. I'm still wearing his shirt. "K-kai. I uh. I'm still wearing the shirt." You nervously smiled.

Kai faced you getting up from the bed. "You can leave in it. I have plenty more. Take it as a token of my gratitude for actually agreeing to stay." He walked over to put a gloved hand on Eri.

"I- well okay. There's no point in arguing. My mom's already worried. Thank you for letting me stay, don't hesitate to call again. I love watching Eri." You gathered your things and Eri ran to hug your leg one last time.

Before waving you off with a small hand and slowly going back to her dad.

You left Kai's house and ran home. "Geez it's still booming!" Your phone buzzed along the way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 54 5
โ› ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ! โœโ”€โ”€ ๐—ž๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ธ๐—ถ ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜‚ โ‡ขหšโ‹† โœŽ หŽหŠ- "็ˆ†็™บ็‰ฉ" ๐Ÿ’ฅ ; -', ( ๐™‹๏ฟฝ...
39.9K 1.4K 36
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ ๐——๐—ข ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—ช๐—”๐—ก๐—ง ๐—ง๐—ข ๐——๐—œ๐—˜? โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“ โœฒ๏พŸ*๏ฝกโ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โœฉ*เณƒ:. ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ [y/n] is just trying to become a hero - not a dead meat. h...
849 51 8
"ษช แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แดกแด€ษดแด›แด‡แด… แด›แด สœแด‡สŸแด˜...ษช ส€แด‡สŸสŸส แด…ษชแด…" "สแดแดœ แดกสœแด€แด›...?!" "ษดแด! สแดแดœ แด…แดษด'แด› แดœษดแด…แด‡ส€๊œฑแด›แด€ษดแด…! ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœ๊œฑแด‡ สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ ษดแดแด› แดแด‡...ษช แด€แด แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐส€แด‡แด€แด‹ษชษดษข ษชษดแด‹ แด…แด‡แดแดษด!!" _____________...
142K 4.2K 19