Raura: Is this Love?

By rauragiggles_r5

Laura changes Ross life completely. But do they have feelings for each other? They probably do but they don't... More

Mistake
Oh no
Thank you
Not what i expected.
Ausjerk
Not the right guy
You what?
I need them </3
Surprise?
It cant be her .
Understanding
What are we??
Whats our status?
Mixed feelings
Decisions
Dumb
I promise.
Kiss me

It would be an Honor

1.4K 79 23
By rauragiggles_r5

Was she serious?
Cause love is not something to joke about.

"You do?"

"I'm not one of those girls that hide feelings. Yes I like my Bestfriend."

"HA! I told you, you was gonna fall in love with me!" I said proudly remembering the time she was the only girl that didn't have feeling for me.

Flashback

"New girls?" She Asks.

"Yup." I said and showed her a piece of paper.

"I like the three of them, but I just don't know who to choose." I said with a frown.

"I think the blonde girl with hazel eyes is pretty. but wait. how you get all this pictures?"

"Facebook. I always stalk pretty girls online. but I'm gonna stop taking every girl to bed. you called me a men whore, I don't like it." I said as i took the paper away from her and looked at the girls "I'm just gonna take them on a date I guess."

"Your such a thot" She told me.

She grabbed the paper and looked down at them. Soon I made my thinking face and started looking at her. Staring.

"What?" She asked.

"Well, I was thinking, I get everygirl but your actually the one that haven't fall for me yet." I said disappointed.

"And that is never going to happen." She said giggling "pick the blonde one" She suggested.

I nodded then mumbled some words,

'we'll see about that'

End of flashback.

I thought she was the one that was gonna fall for me, not me for her.

I heard that if you make a girl laugh she will fall in love with you, but watching her laugh Made Me fall in love with her.

"I never said I'm in love with you. I said I like you." she made making things clear. "And i don't believe in love."

"Why not?"

"I-I'm scared." she said softly looking down.

"Don't be. I'll show you that it is real, and Laura I promise I will never break your heart."

"Oh, I wouldn't mind Ross lynch. It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you..."

"I wouldn't give you that privilege, Laura."

She smiled and hugged me tightly.

"Are we official?" I ask pulling away, scratching the back of my neck.

"No. Not yet."

"What? Why? We just had a moment."

"I want you to make me fall in love with you first."

"It would be an honor..."

~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 324 15
COMPLETED - 2019 Book 3 of the 'These Four Walls' series. PLEASE READ 'These Four Walls' and 'These Three Years' before reading this story! _______...
49.2K 771 30
Ross and Laura had been bestfriends ever since they were little. Until Ross introduced her to his family. Riker started developing feelings for her. ...
249K 7.4K 50
Raura has finally happened! join there journy as they face their problems....like what? -haters -jealousy -daddy issues? and many more (sequel to "...
140K 4.6K 117
This is my first fanfic and I am new so dont laugh at me. Here we go: How can someone so beautiful and down to earth not be available?? I love her bu...