Whats our status?

Laura pov

Ross and I were currently eating... in silence. I'm still confused. bestfriends don't do that right ? Or do they?

"Laura are you really moving... with austin??" Ross asked breaking the silence.

"Umm yeah" I said while taking a sip of my orange juice.

"Because of me?"

"No.no... Well at first yes, but austin and I are together again, not technically but kinda." I said confused at my own words. "but don't worry I'm not moving anymore, & plus my parents will kill me." I said laughing a bit, but he was serious.

"Oh ok." he said.

"Why do you care anyway?"

"I was just curious."

"Oh ok." I said and there was silence again.

Ross finished his food and slowly stood up. "thanks for the food and see ya later." he said and walked out of my house to his.

Things are so awkward now, I don't understand what's going on between us, I really don't.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ross Pov

I don't want my Bestfriend to be dating that dickhead, heartless dumbfuck!

She's too nice to be with someone like him, I known austin for a long time now, i should of never thought of that double date, and that is something I will always regret.

I was currently in my room playing my guitar writing a song.

I learned how to play the guitar when I was 4, I can still remember how we used to perform songs for our parents, those are memories I'll never forget, I wish things were the way they were, I know my parents are back and everything but my siblings and I aren't as close as we used to.

I playing my guitar and singed the lyrics softly.

"I wanna see you smile." I put my guitar down as I finished the song.

I don't know why but now I be thinkin about love lately. I be writing love songs, even poems.. something is wrong with me...

~~~~~~

"Morning sweetie." my mom said and kissed my cheek.

Ahh. I missed this days.

"Morning mom."

Mom and I were the only ones awake.

"About Laura." she started.

"What about her?"

"What's going on between y'all?"

"Well we kissed many times. But she has a boyfriend now. & I don't understand what my feelings are for her. I would usually be around looking for girls to get in the pants but I'm not. I stopped. I don't know what has gotten into me." I said softly. mom say next to me and grabbed my hand.

"I think you like her."

"Nah. She's just my bestfriend. And it'll stay like that forever."

My mom nodded then changed the topic "What do you want to eat sweetie."

"Mac and cheese!" Rocky replied and wiped tears away? "That was so sad man."

"How long have you been there??"

"The whole time."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm currently on my way to Laura's house.

I entered her house to find her asleep in the couch.

I sat on the edge of the couch and admired her beauty.

"I wish we weren't bestfriends...I wanna be more than that. I like you Laura."

"I knew that." she says and sat up facing me. "I like you too."

~~~~~~~~

Merry Christmas guyssssssss
🐸🐙🐸🐙🐸🐙🐸🐙🐸🐙🐸🐙🐸
❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️

I hope you guys are having an awesome day.

Question of the day

-what you got for Christmas ?

-Maria :)