Our Accidental Marriage (Book...

By LonelyPrincess239

"I'll not hesitate to kill him. Because if he can't be mine I won't let him be yours. Be careful." Her words... More

Author's Note:
Characters:
Chapter:- 1
Chapter:- 2
Chapter:- 3
Chapter:- 4
Chapter:- 5
Chapter:- 6
Chapter:- 7
Chapter:- 8
Chapter:- 9
Chapter:- 10
Chapter:- 11
Chapter:- 12
Chapter:- 13
Chapter:- 14
Chapter:- 16
Epilogue

Chapter:- 15

611 39 82
By LonelyPrincess239

Bianca's POV:

"Now okay, right?" Rose asked me as we laid down on couch. I smiled.

"Perfectly okay." I said and she chuckled. We came back home after I was confirmed that my man is okay and completed our work which we were making when that witch came. Actually, Rose was making something cheesy. I have eaten it at Zayan Bhai's house. And right now we have kept it in the oven for baking.

"How much time will it take? I'm hungry." I said and she chuckled.

"It will take 25 to 30 minutes to be baked. The cheese on top should melt down completely." She said and I pouted.

"When are you planning to get married?" I asked her and she smiled.

"I'm ready to get married tomorrow only but your brother wants it to be the perfect. So I have to fulfill his wish." She said and I chuckled.

"Don't you have any wish? I mean for your wedding day?" I asked her and she smiled.

"I had. But I don't have any. Leave it. Did you have that you are asking?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yes. I had. And it got fulfill also." I said smiling.

"What? Was your wish to marry other man rather then your groom?" She said and I looked at her in confusion.

"What?" I asked.

"Because that's what happened on your wedding day." She said and I rolled my eyes. Crazy girl.

"No girl. My wish was completed by my man only and without his knowledge." I said smiling brightly.

"Tell me already." She whined and I chuckled.

"A very weird wish or you can say a unique wish. I wanted my man to kiss on my temple when priest gives him the permission to kiss the bride, if it would be an arranged marriage. And if it would be a love marriage then he had all permission to kiss on the lips. But our marriage was none of them. Our was an Accidental Marriage." I said smiling and she smiled widely.

"Wow. That's really a unique wish. I mean no one would have ever think like that." She said and I smiled. She was about to say something when the door bell rang.  Who can be here? Jacob said that he went to meet his sir. He cannot be here this early. Rose went to open the door and I followed. As soon as she opened the door we heard little Joe's voice.

"Tatu." I smile at his baby voice. I don't know what he said but it was cute. I took him in my arms and kisses his cheek. He giggled nuzzling his head in my neck.

"Hey Di." Rose and I said while she hugged me.

"Hello guys." She said smiling at us. We went inside closing the door. She looked around smiling brightly.

"When are you coming to live with us?" Rose asked and her eyes widened.

"What?"

"We know that you are Jaison Bro's wife. This little boy is a carbon copy of our Jack." Rose said and she sighed.

"I'm sorry I hid my identity with you all. But Jai told me to hide it. And it was a coincidence that Bianca and I met. I got to know that you are Jack's wife when you introduced yourself." She said and I smiled.

"Don't apologise Di. We know that Bro's ex betrayed him. So he might be solving that issue and he didn't want us to know about his marriage that's why he told you to do that." I said smiling and she smiled.

"But what this little boy said when I opened the door?" Rose asked.

"Actually, Jai told him that we'll meet his Chachu today and he was continuously saying it. So when you opened he was saying and you heard it." She said laughing and we both laughed. So he was saying Chachu. I tickled him and he laughed.

"So when are you going to come here?" I asked.

"How about today?" She said winking and I smilingly looked at Rose who smiled widely.

"Really? Oh I'm so happy. I'm gonna meet Bro and Uncle. I missed them so much." Rose said smiling and jumping on couch while me and Di laughed.

"I'm hungry." Di said.

"Oh. I forgot about the dish." Rose said running towards kitchen.

"Which dish?" Di asked getting up from the couch and we followed Rose. The little Joe was still in my arms.

"I don't know the name but it tastes delicious. Amazingly Delicious." I said smiling and she chuckled.

"Aunts are still in Bakery?" She asked as I made the little Joe on the kitchen slab away from stove.

"Yes. They close the bakery at 9 of the night." Rose said taking out the dish in a plate.

"Oh. That looks so yummy, girl." Di said. And I smiled. My mouth watered seeing the cheese dripping on the plate.

"I can't wait to devour it. It's calling me. Let's eat." I said licking my lips and they both laughed.

"Drama queen." Rose said and we went out. We settled down on the couch and started eating it. Di was feeding Joe also who was asking for more after taking a small bite. We laughed. After filling our tummy we started talking.

"I wonder what will be Aunt Maria's reaction seeing Uncle after so long." Rose said and we all sighed. Well, she will definitely be happy but still emotions which she has craved in her heart from last 3 years will be out. She also has suffered alot.

"She didn't celebrate her anniversary or birthday. She was sadder these days. And it may be the same for Uncle. They love each other alot. May be this is what true love is." Rose said and we smiled.

"Yes. Even Uncle didn't celebrate his Anniversary. We just used to wish him and cut cake to make him happy. But happiness which you feel while celebrating your anniversary being with your spouse can't be felt anyhow if you are not with him or her." Di said and I nodded. She is right though.

"Let's not talk about sadness and all. Everything is going to be alright today if God wills. Then let's think about the coming time." I said smiling. And they nodded smiling widely.

"When are Bro and Uncle coming?" Rose asked impatiently.

"May be on their way." Di said ruffling her hairs. After sometime the door bell rang and Rose ran to open the door. I followed her and Di decided to surprise them. As soon as she opened the door her lips smiled widely looking at a tall guy who smiled at her. He was a bit similar to Jacob. She hugged him tightly. He chuckled and hugged her. He smiled and hugged her closing his eyes. I smiled.

"Come inside then you can cry Rosy. No one is going to stop you." Jacob said getting inside while she glared at him. I was standing there looking at them. They came inside and I saw an old man coming inside with a big smile on his face. He looked around smiling. When his eyes fell on me he looked at me smiling.

"So this beautiful girl is your girl? Bianca Jacob Hill?" He said smiling. I smiled at him. He came and put his hand on my head.

"Yes Uncle. She is my girl." Jacob said standing beside me and I smiled.

"Bia meet my brother. Jaison and he is Uncle Kevin." Jacob said and I smiled.

"Hello Uncle and. What should I call you? Bro or Bhai?" I said smiling at them and asked looking at Jai Bro.

"Whatever you like it little girl." He said smiling at me and hugged me. I smiled.

"One minute. Rosy you didn't get shocked seeing Bro?" Jacob asked as we went inside.

"Nope." She said smiling and sat down on the couch.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because of me." Di said coming inside with a tray in her hands and little Joe was walking with her with his baby steps. He smiled and squealed.

"Dada." He said and ran towards Uncle who stood up and took him in his arms.

"My heart." Uncle said hugging him. I smiled.

"Who told you to work Di? I'm here." I said taking it from her hand.

"Oh Julia Di. You here?" Jacob asked smiling at her. 

"Oh so you spoiled the surprise." Jai Bhai said while she glared at him.

"They already knew." She said sitting beside him.

"Hey champ. I missed you." He said taking him from Uncle's arms. Joe hugged him at once giggling. He kissed his cheek and the little one also kissed on his cheeks. Oh cute!! I also want a kid like him. Cute one.

"How?" Jai Bhai asked.

"Bro you are forgetting that your son is a mini Jack." Rose said and he nodded.

"Yes. He is really mini Jack." He said looking at them who were busy in themselves. Jacob took his tongue out and the mini Jack followed him. Then Jacob touched his nose with his little one. And he did the same after Jacob pulled away. I smiled.

"Where is your Aunt?" Uncle asked.

"Busy with her bakery." Rose said smiling while he sighed. I can't imagine my life without my man for a second and they lived whole 3 years without each other.

"How much time?" He asked.

"She comes after 9." Jacob said and he nodded.

"I'm calling Zay. He will be happy to see you all." Jacob said taking out his phone.

"No boy. We'll surprise them tomorrow morning. What say?" Jai Bhai said smiling.

"Yes son. Don't tell them. We'll surprise them." Uncle said and he nodded smiling.

"Okay. But first we have to find out the reason that bi**h betrayed you Bro." He said gritting while Joe get down from his lap and walked towards his mother. She took him in her arms.

"Yes. We have to know why she tried to kill you. I hate her to the core." Rose said with fire blazing eyes.

"Me too. From the bottom of my heart." Di said and Jai Bhai looked at her with frown. Joe was sitting on her lap while playing with her hairs.

"Why do you hate her babe? You haven't even seen her." Jai Bhai asked.

"I have seen her. She is behind Jack now. And the most valuable reason is that she tried to hurt you. No. She tried to kill. I hate that person who hurt my family. And she is in that list." She said gritting her teeth but smiled at her son who placed a kiss on her cheek. I think to calm her down. We smiled. She kissed on his cheeks smiling. He giggled and kept his head on her chest. Aww!! Cute.

"We'll ask her. May be tomorrow. And sir is going to arrest her tomorrow anyways. So I think that's no needed." Jai Bhai said while Uncle, Rose and Jacob glared at him.

"Okay. Okay. We'll ask her." He said raising his hands up. While I smiled.

"Bro you know Zayan Bhai has a sister now and she is damn cute." Rose said smiling widely. He looked at her weirdly.

"Bro, he is not Ammi and Dad's real son so his real family is now living with them. And he has a sister and a brother. Not cousin. So she is talking about her. And Aaliya's twin was taken away from them when she was born so she found now. So she was talking about his real sister. She is very innocent. So everyone calls her angel." Jacob explained him smiling.

"Really? That's a good news that they found her. Oh. It's been years I haven't seen them or met them. I can't wait for tomorrow." He said smiling. That's how we talked and Brian also joined us. Actually Jacob called him here. Then Rose, Julia Di and I went to kitchen to make dinner. Well, I was just sitting and doing nothing. I have to learn cooking. We were setting the table for dinner as it was time for Aunt to come back when the door bell rang. It must be Aunt. We called Aunt Mia also. We went out of the dining hall and saw Uncle opening the door. I saw her eyes going wide finding Uncle there. Her eyes filled with tears but she shook her head. May be not believing. She closed her eyes and rubbed them with her palm then opened them again.

"Mia are you also seeing him? Are you for real?" Her voice was shaking. Aunt Mia smiled and pulled her inside. Uncle smiled at her while her eyes were still on him and tears were rolling down on her cheeks. Even Uncle's eyes were filled with unshed tears. I smiled and we left from there leaving them alone.

"Finally they met. I have never seen Uncle that sad, how sad he was when we were away from here." Jai Bhai said sighing.

"It's over Bro. Everything will come on its place now. Don't worry." Jacob said and we all nodded.

"Jacob is right. Now everything will come on its place dear. Don't worry." Aunt Mia said and he nodded.

Third Person's POV:

"Are you just going to stare?" He asked her who was looking at him with teary eyes. She came back to senses and hugged him tightly. He wrapped his arms around her feeling her close to himself after whole three years. She sobbed.

"I thought I lost you." She said in her shaky voice. While he smiled.
"I promised to be beside you always. So how can I leave you." He said with closed eyes. They were like that for sometime feeling each other. Then she pulled away and smiled at him. He wiped her tears.

"I never wanted to see tears in these beautiful eyes ever. But these eyes were wet from last 3 years. But I promise I will never ever let a tear fall down on this chubby cheeks now." He said while she chuckled. He smiled seeing her smile.

"You should have at least contacted me." She said correcting his collar.

"Do you even know who tried to kill him?" He asked holding her close to him. She shook her head.
"His girlfriend. Who is his ex now." He said while her eyes widened. She had seen Jaison's craziness for her.

"But why?" She asked.

"No one knows. Only she can answer. And we are going to ask her tomorrow." He said tugging her hair behind her ear.

"How will you ask her? She is dangerous, no?" She asked and he chuckled.

"You are still innocent." He said while she glared at him. He chuckled.

"But still with fire blazing eyes." He said smiling and she was still glaring at him.

"Tell me." She whined.

"Well, Jai's sir is going to arrest her tomorrow. They have her all crime records as our Jai gave them. And you know her. She comes here daily." He said sighing.

"Don't play around. Just tell me already." She ordered and he chuckled.

"Helen Scout." He said and her eyes widened.

"That witch?" She asked and he nodded.

"You learnt cursing." He said smiling.

"But why? Now she is after our Jack." She said with worried in her eyes.

"Don't worry. Do you think Bianca will leave him?" He asked.

"Nope. Never." She said smiling widely.

"Then don't worry." He said kissing on her forehead.

"Let's go and have our dinner. Then sleep because we have many things to talk and do." He said winking at her while she rolled her eyes. He chuckled at her reaction.

Bianca's POV:

"Remove them right now, sweetheart." He said to me but I smiled. Actually, I'm looking at him with a big smile and earphones plugged in my ears enjoying the song which is my favourite. 'Hamnava Mere' by Jubin Nautiyal. It's my favourite. He was about to remove them but I kept my hands on my ears. He glared at me while I just smiled. We are in our room right now after having our dinner.

"What happened? Now tell me." I asked removing earphones from my ear. He looked away twisting his lips. I smiled and kissed on his cheek.

"Sorry." I said making him look at me. He closed his eyes.

"Sorry love." I said kissing on his lips. He opened his eyes.

"One more." He said pointing at his lips and I kissed on it. But he held me and started kissing me. After sometime we pulled away and found him smiling.

"You wanted to say something?" I asked.

"Nope. I just wanted your attention which you were giving to that song. What type of songs you listen that you don't pay heed to your this poor hubby?" He said pouting his lips.

"Actually I enjoy listening to sad songs. Bollywood sad songs." I said smiling.

"I heard girls love to hear loud and party songs." He said.

"I don't like them. Those songs doesn't have any emotions. Sad songs says many things. And I try to catch all the things it says. That's why I enjoy listening them." I said and he smiled.

"Well, my love is unique. Very very unique." He said kissing on my temple. I smiled widely closing my eyes.

"Sleep now. We have many things to catch tomorrow." He said keeping my head on his chest.

"Like?" I asked listening to his heart beat.

"Like we have to get rid of that bi**h first after knowing the reason. Then visit Zay's house. And there you'll get tired very much. Because you girls do crazy things when you all are together." He said and I chuckled.

"Girls are crazy you know." I said in my sleepy voice closing my eyes. I was sleepy as he was rubbing his fingers in my hairs.

"Sleep love. You are sleepy." He said and even his voice came as a whisper.

"You too." I whispered and he just hummed. Then when we went to dream of sleep we don't know.

Morning.

We are right now sitting in the living room talking randomly when Di asked. We all took leave to be at home and I ditched my college with my besties.

"Don't you have college today?" I sighed.

"I'm feeling bore. I don't wanna go college now." I said pouting my lips.

"Then don't go." Uncle said. I looked at him weirdly.

"Huh?"

"Don't do what you don't enjoy. If you feel bore to go to college then don't go. I'm sure you have another dream. The one who don't enjoy studies they surely have another passion." He said smiling.

"She has Uncle. She wants to become a make-up artist." Brian said smiling.

"Then follow your passion. Don't go on a path which you find boring." He said and I smiled.

"Uncle you made it so easy for me." I said smiling widely. And he chuckled.

"Just complete this year girl. Then you can follow your passion." Rose said and I nodded. Aunts left for their Bakery. After a week Uncle is going to join them. As he is a retired Army officer so he doesn't have anything to do at home. So he decided to join them. We were talking when the witch came shouting. Why always door is opened when she comes?

"The witch is here. Let's go and give her piece of mind." Rose said getting up from the couch and we were about to go after her when Jai Bhai said.

"Wait guys. I'm going. You guys wait here. Let's see her reaction." We all nodded. He went out whole we were standing at the door of dining hall. He stood in front of her and said.

"Hey Helen." Her eyes widened seeing him. She gulped looking at him.

"Jai." She said but smiled widely which was totally a fake one.

"Babe. I missed you so much. I thought you really left us. Left me." She said making a crying face and was about to hug him but he backed out.

"Drama queen. I swear if she tries to touch my man I'll kill her." Julia Di said and we chuckled.

"Oh jealousy is on its peek." Rose said smiling.

"Hold on lady. You don't have any right to touch me." Bhai said raising his hands up.

"Why are you saying like that? I'm your girlfriend." She said coming closer to him but he took step back again.

"Bi**h. I'm going." Di said and walked. I was about to stop her but my hubby hold me and shook his head.

"Girlfriend my foot. Stay away from him. Or I'll chop you into pieces." Di said standing between Bhai and the witch.

"Love. Let me talk to her." Bhai said holding her by her shoulders.

"There's nothing to talk Jai. Don't go near her. She is a venomous witch." She said holding his hands in her and glared at the witch who was glaring at her.

"Babe don't listen to her. She is trying to create a misunderstanding between us. She is a real bi**ch here. I will kill her." The witch said and was about to attack on Di when Bro stood in front of her and shouted.

"Don't you dare to touch her or say bad words to her. She is my wife so respect her." He calmed himself down taking deep breaths.

"Well, I'm telling to that girl to respect my wife who killed many people without thinking twice. My mistake." He said chuckling but the devil's eyes widened but she smirked.

"Oh. So you now know that it was me. Impressive." She said smirking.

"Not now. I got to know that from long back." He said smirking at her.

"Then where were you these years? Hiding from me?" She said while Bhai chuckled.

"Why will I hide from you? Who are you? Just a venomous bi**h. To be honest I was preparing for your destruction." He said smirking.

"Destruction? You will destroy me? A man who gives chance to a criminal just to avoid tortures will destroy me? So funny." She said laughing.

"You are laughing. Laugh how much you want today.  Because after this you will never laugh. Your laugh will end in a minute. Your destruction is knocking on the door." He said smiling.

"And what you said I avoid tortures. Let me tell you one thing. I kill or destroy those whose crimes are big. And you are in that list. Because you not only tried to kill me but also many boys and girls who had money. Money. This is the thing that matters to you. But you know what, you came in this world without money and you'll leave this world without money. You'll be buried without money. Money brings destructions and that's what you have called for yourself. You never got love from anyone because you ran after  money leaving relations and friendship. A girl who can kill her own best friend can never be loved by anyone. And the girl who can kill her own fiancé can never get a man who will love her deeply. So say good bye to this money and rot in jail. Bye."
He said and she was just looking at him. I sighed. So Bhai knew that she was after money. Many people destroy their life by running after just a piece of paper. Money is not bigger than love. But this world gives more importance to this piece of paper.

"And I'm so sorry. Let me introduce you to my wife and my son." He said looking at Di who was smiling at him.

"Champ go. Papa is calling you." Jacob said placing him on the floor. He ran towards his Dad who took him in his arms.

"Meet my wife Julia Jaison Hill and my son, Joe Jaison Hill." He said smiling. While she was looking at him. That's when the door bell rang.

"Bye Helen Scout. Your destruction is knocking on the door. Goodbye." He said opening the door and I found some police standing there on the doorway. I sighed.

"Goodhbye." Joe said waving his little hands. We all chuckled. They left taking her and we sighed.  

"The villains of this story are behind bars now. Now let's move to Zayan Bhai's house. I'm missing the clans." Rose said and we all chuckled.

"Okay guys. Let's get ready and surprise them. I'm dying to meet Ammi, Mom, Dad and Papa. And not to forget kiddies." Jai Bhai said smiling widely. He also calls them kiddies like Zayan Bhai.

"Yes. Let's go. I'm dying to meet my friends. And it's been years I haven't met Maaz and Amara. And their son and daughter. And the twin of Aaliya also." Uncle said smiling widely.

"Let's go champ. You will find your friends there." Rose said picking up Joe in her arms. Then all went to their room and we to ours. As I entered directly went to take our clothes out. I looked at him who was looking at me with a big smile. I chuckled and went to take shower taking my clothes. I was about to close the door when he held it.

"What?" I asked.

"Let's take shower together." His answer made my eyes widened and heart beat increased.

"Get lost." I said closing the door and sighed leaning my back on the door. I heard him laughing. I smiled and start doing for what I came. After taking a relaxing shower I went out wearing my dress. I was wiping my face with my towel when I found a pair of eyes staring at me. I looked up and found him looking at me without blinking. I smiled. 

"What happened hubby? Am I looking that beautiful that you forget to blink?" I asked standing in front of him. He smiled and cupped my face.

"Yes. Very beautiful and attractive." He said kissing on my cheeks lovingly. I giggled.

"Go now. Or we'll be late." I said turning him towards the bathroom. He smiled and went inside. I'm wearing a light blue cotton straight full sleeves frock which has a brown belt on waist. And a printed white flowers at the bottom.

(Bianca's Dress.)

I was doing my hairs when I heard the bathroom door opened. I looked at him and he was just in his towel. My eyes widened. I looked away shaking my head and got busy in doing my hairs.

"Why are looking away sweetheart. I'm all yours to see." He said and I closed my eyes not paying attention to him. He chuckled. After I was fully ready I turned and his look took my breath away. He was looking damn handsome. No. Hot. He was wearing light blue T-shirt with white joggers and a white hoodie on it. A white shoes but laces were still opened. I smiled.

(Jacob's dress.)

"Let me do it." I said sitting in front of him. I tied them and looked up who was lost in me.

"Let's go." I said pecking his lips. He came back to senses and smiled. We went down and saw all present there.

"Done with your romance guys?" Jai Bhai asked smiling.

"Come on Bro." He said smiling.

"Tatu." We heard the little Joe who was looking so so so cute.

"Hey my champ. You are looking so cute. I don't want to take you there. Are you trying to take girls breath away from now only?" Jacob said tickling him while he giggled. He was wearing military printed T-shirt with cream kant and a pair of cream laces boot. A white hat on his head looking all handsome.

(Joe's dress.)

"Some girl is going to be flat on him today. I wish I was a little girl so that I could have married him." Rose said with dreamy eyes and we all chuckled.

"Hey. You are my girlfriend." Brian said glaring at her.

"He is little boy babe." Rose said and we all chuckled.

"Okay. Let's go kids. It's 11 already." Uncle said and we all left. We reached after sometime and saw Qadir Uncle opening the door with a smile.

"Hey Uncle." Jai Bhai greeted smiling.

"Jai." He said smiling at him. After some talks he parked the car and we got out.

"Ahh!! Finally." Bhai and Uncle said smiling looking at the house. We smiled. Jacob held my hand and we walked towards the door. Jai Bhai pressed the bell and waited for it to be opened. The door was opened by none another than drama Queen.  Aali. She looked at Bhai with wide eyes. Then shook her head.

"No it's not possible. How can he come here?" She said shaking her head. And we were trying hard to stop our laugh.

"Hey girly." Bhai said and her eyes widened.

"Oh he is talking." She said with wide eyes.

"Who is there prin-" We heard Zayan Bhai's voice but he stopped when he found Jai Bhai there.

"Bro." He said with wide eyes then smiled and hugged him.

"Hey man." Bhai hugged him back.

"Oh. So you are for real." Aali said and we all chuckled. Jai Bhai hugged her laughing.

"I missed you Bro." She said hugging him but her eyes widened looking at Julia Di.

"Juli Di? What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Because she is my wife." Bhai said and her eyes widened.

"No way." She said.

"So much shocks today Dad." She said walking inside and we all laughed. And that's how we enjoyed whole day. It was fun spending time with this family. And it's all because of My man. My hubby. My love. My heart. I looked at him who was laughing when Zayan Bhai said something. He looked at me and raised his brows but I shook my head smiling. He smiled at me.

Jacob's POV:

After six months.

I was working in my office when my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and got confused.

"Yes Di." I said as I picked up the call.

"Jack is Bianca with you?" She asked.

"No. Why? Everything alright? Where is she?" I asked all at the same time.

"Jack it's been an hour she went to buy some colours for her drawing and she is not at home yet." She said and my breath hitched. Many bad thoughts started coming in my mind.

"Don't worry Di. She might be with Aaliya. Wait I'm calling Zayan." I said.

"No Jack. She is not there. I called Aaliya. She didn't visit her." She said and I'm now more tensed. Where will she go?

"I'll check Di. Don't worry. I'll just check the CCTV footage of that road." I said and hung up.

"Amir. Kartik." I called them and they came running.

"Let's go. We have to go somewhere." I said moving out. My heart was beating like hell. I can't loose her. Any how. We reached the place and Amir brought the footage. I played the video. I saw many people going and I found her going in the store. After sometime she came with a plastic bag and was going towards her scooty when a car stopped just in front of her and drove out. The place was empty now. Her scooty was still standing there. That means she is kidnapped.

"Sir." Amir called. I looked at him.

"Who can kidnap her sir?" Kartik asked.

"I don't know. We have already get rid of those people who were dangerous for our family. But who is this?" I said but I am not able to reach anywhere.

"Who is this new villain?" I thought to myself.

Assalamualaikum and Hello dear readers. How are you all?

How was the chapter? Finally everything is going okay. But who is this person now? Who kidnapped her? Any gusses. Do tell me your views.

And one more chapter then Epilogue. Yayyy. :)

Do vote and comment. It means alot.
Take care till next time.
Allah Hafiz and Bye. :) (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 284 30
I am never going to forgive you, Aravind. Never come into my life again.. You are dead for me!! ************************** He came again to me. He's...
6.8K 1.6K 39
'No, he didn't'. I was so shocked by the turn of events. Everything was going fine and then suddenly boom, everything turned upside down. I just coul...
15.2K 920 46
"You're even more badass than before," Caleb said, his blue eyes twinkling in amusement. - Bianca moved on, she grew up. She mended her shattered pie...
878 58 23
I have no idea. How did I fall in love with him?..... It's like out of nowhere suddenly I found my home... yeah my home... My Arjun... He is like a g...