I Won't Tell -Zayn Malik Au-

By zaynmalikbabe

{{ IM THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR OF THIS STORY!! ON BOTH HERE AND QUOTEV!! SO DON'T CLAIM!! }} He slammed me against... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve {Part One}
Chapter Twelve {Part Two}
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter 58

Chapter Twenty One

3.4K 117 25
By zaynmalikbabe

~ Gabriel Pov~

For the past two weeks, has been pretty much the same thing. Getting sick and hardly ate anything but Angie and my mother had to force me to eat something even though it won't stay down.

Luke have been coming over giving me missing work from school, then he would turn it all in the next day. I don't know how i can thank him for looking out for me otherwise i would be in jeopardy with my schoolwork. I want to graduate this year, i've been looking forward to this day since i was younger; and after watching Angie walking across the stage the year before last in New York from her high school. And now this is my time, i still couldn't believe i've made it this far.

I remember telling my mother how much i've hated school all those times she would hold my hand and walk me to the front doors of the elementary school. And she'd tell me to just hang in there and that i'll be out in no time when the time come. And here i am getting out. School went by pretty fast to me but in a way i was glad, so i don't have to deal with all this hate and torture from everyone. Especially having to deal with Zayn, who of all people hated me the most. 

I stood before my mirror applying foundation to a fade away bruise on my cheekbone. My face healed and i was glad because i would hate for anyone to see how hideous i looked. Then i set down my foundation onto the dresser and my fingers found the bottom hem of my shirt. I'm almost hesitant to lift my shirt but my hands reach down in the end, lifting up my shirt to reveal my still flat stomach. I tore my eyes away from the mirror to stare down at it, grazing my fingers over my cold bare stomach.

It seems pretty crazy to me to picture myself actually having a baby. Its like one of those things that you never think would happen to you. I sighed to myself, focusing my eyes on my innie belly button. I quickly pull down my shirt, hearing my bedroom door opened to see Angie poking her head in.

"Hey, i'm sorry if i may-"

I shook my head. "No, no its fine." I said grabbing my backpack. Its my first day back after all those days i've missed and i was getting kind of nervous. "I was just on my way out. Luke's going to be here any minute now."

I made my way past Angie and we both headed downstairs. We both went into the kitchen, i didn't have time to make breakfast so i grabbed an orange from the fruit bowl. I know i won't be able to eat it but i grabbed it anyway for Angie's sake. "Gabby, are you comfortable about going to school? I mean, you won't have any problems?" Angie asked with concern in her voice.

I gave her small smile, I really don't want to go but i have to. "I'm sure. Don't worry about me." I said.

She gave a nod, then she gave me a hug. We stayed like that until my mother walked in and we pulled apart from our hug. "You're about to go?" She asked.

I nodded. "Yeah. Luke should be here any minute now." Thats when my phone buzzed in my pocket, i grabbed for it to see Luke has messaged me and that he's waiting for me outside. "Thats him. He's waiting outside." I looked up at the both of them.

My mother made her over to me and gave me a hug. I could hear her emitting a huge sigh as if trying not to cry, i rubbed her back in comfort. "I'm going to be fine, mum." i told her. I felt her nod in my shoulder, then we pulled away.

"Okay, i don't want you to be late." My mother say dabbing at the corners of her eyes. "If anything, you give me a call, you hear me?"

I nodded. "Okay." Angie and i gave each other another hug, then i was out the door to see Luke sitting in the car waiting on me. I waved at my mother and Angie whose stood on the porch waving back, then i got into the passenger side, putting on my seat belt.

"You okay?" Luke asked from beside me.

"Yeah, i'm fine." I said, managing a small smile. He nodded, then pulling out from my driveway and drove us to school.

We pulled up, Luke jumped out the car shutting the door behind him. I got out  from the passenger side grabbing my bag, shutting the door beside me. I looked around to see pretty everyone much the same; laughing, talking, pretty much in their own world. All of a sudden i was snapped back to reality when a car pull up next to me.

"Gabby, you alright?" Luke asked coming over to me.

I nodded. "Yeah," I say looking up to his ocean orbs. 

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"I'm sure. Come on lets go."

I continued to walk towards the school with Luke beside me. When we reached inside, Luke stopped us short in the hall. "Calum, Michael, and Ashton are on their way here now. Theres this test i have to make up for Mr. Hernandez and he wants me in there now."

"Okay, go ahead. I'll be alright." I said, feeling a bit nervous.

"I can walk you to your locker if you want me to-"

"Luke, don't worry, now go." I told him.

He nodded, then pulling me in a hug so i was burying my face in his chest while his chin rested on my head. "I love you." I heard him say.

"I love you too." I mumbled in his chest. Then i was the first to pull away, giving him a warm smile. "Now go, Hemmings."

He rolled his eyes. "Fine. Later babe." And he was off down the crowded hallway until I no longer could see him.

I mentally sighed, heading to my locker, trying not to bump into anyone. I didn't make eye contact with anyone brushing past me as i kept walking to my destination. My feet came to a halt when i reached my locker. I reached my hand out, turning my lock and doing the combination just right.

I then grabbed whatever i needed for my first period, my notebook and textbook. Out of the corner of my eye, i see someone opening their locker few lockers down. I flicked my eyes over to see who it is --- Michael. He caught my gaze and managed a small smile. And i returned the gesture.

Then i looked past his shoulder to see a familiar person coming down the hall. My eyes widen as my brain took him in. Zayn. My former best friend and the guy who took away my innocence at the party. And the father of my unborn child.

I sighed, quickly looking away as his friends soon came up and they were getting close. He doesn't remember what happened that night. I lost my virginity to this guy and he doesn't remember a thing. My thoughts were interrupted when i heard a voice. "Gabriel, something wrong?"

I looked over to see Michael giving me a concerned look. I looked at him then at Zayn, then back at Michael again. Then Ashton joined his side and they both were giving me a concerned look. "Y-yeah. Um, I have to get to class." I moved around them heading straight to first period and just as i was about to step inside the class my stomach started to churn.

I mentally groan, making my way to the girls' bathroom quickly, good thing no one is in here. I pushed open one of the stalls, kneeling down, and started puking into the toilet. My thoughts kept going on about how horrible this tastes.

I groaned when i finished, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand, reaching up to flush the toilet. I got up off the floor and exiting the bathroom stall. I stopped short when i saw the girl from the party, Liam's girlfriend, Danielle standing there with a worried look. "Are you alright? I, uh, heard you in there."

I didn't answer going up to one of the sinks, started rinsing out my mouth four times then washed my hands. "Oh, here," She said reaching in her bag pulling out ice breakers mints. I looked at her, she looked like she wanted to help so i reached my hand out and she put three breath mints in my hand, while i popped them in my mouth. 

"Thank you." I said.

Danielle smiled. "You're welcome. Are you okay? You don't look too well."

I nervously looked away, grabbing up my books. "I have to get to class."

I was going to move around her until she stopped me. "Wait. I'm sorry of how the way Pierre acted at the party, she shouldn't have done that."

I nodded about to move around her again until she stopped me short. "And i was also worried about you. When you left the party, i called your name but you left so fast. Is everything okay?"

Thats when i zoned out and she got my attention. "Gabriel?" I snapped back to see her with furrowed eyebrows. "is something wrong?"

"I-I have to go."  I finally moved around her clutching my books to my chest and left the bathroom to my first period.

All through first period, i tuned out the teacher and pretty much ignored everyone around me. I started thinking about Zayn and his child i'm carrying in me. Does he even know the slightest bit of what happened that night? I guess not, he was too drunk to even remember. 

I didn't realize i was tuned out until the ringing bell snapped me out of my thoughts. I gathered my things standing up and exiting the classroom.

My stomach started to churning again as i walked to my next class. Oh god, please not again. Thankfully i didn't end up puking in the end. As i was getting closer to my next class, i heard a soft piano playing in the music room along with a melodic voice i so happened to recognized. I didn't know whether it was good idea to peek into the room or not; part of me told me not to but i decided against it and peered in at the door.

I see a familiar raven haired tanned boy at the piano playing. Thats when i knew, it was Zayn. There was no one else in the room but him. I felt like a creep standing there, and i feared if he might see me but he had his eyes closed and it was like he was singing from the heart.

I'm on the phone with my girlfriend-- she's upset,
She's going off about something that i said 
'Causes she doesn't get my humor like you do.

You're in the room, its typical Tuesday night.
You're listening to the kind of music she doesn't like
And she'll never know your story like i do.

But she wears short skirts
You wear t-shirts
She's cheer captain
And you're on the bleachers
Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find
That what you're looking for has been here the whole time.

If you could see
That i'm the one
Who understands you
Been here all along.
So why can't you see--
You belong with me,
You belong with me?

Walk in the streets with you in your worn out jeans
i can't help thinking this is how it ought to be.
Laughing on a park bench thinking to myself,
"Hey, isn't this easy?"

And you've got a smile
That can light up this whole town.
I haven't seen it in awhile
Since he brought you down.

You say you're fine-- I know you better than that.
Hey, what you doing with a guy like that?

She wears high heels,
You wear sneakers.
She's cheer captain,
And you're on the bleachers.
Dreaming about the day when you wake and find
That what you're looking for has been here the whole time.

If you could see 
That i'm the one
Who understands you,
Been here all along.
So, why can't you see--
You belong with me?

Standing by and waiting at your backdoor.
All this time how could you not know, baby?
You belong with me,
You belong with me.

Oh, i remember me driving to your house
In the middle of the night.
I'm the one who makes you laugh
When you know you're 'bout to cry.
I know your favorite songs,
And you tell me about your dreams.
Think I know where you belong,
Think i know it's with me.

Can't you see
That i'm the one
Who understands you?
Been here all along.
So, why can't you see--
You belong with me?

Standing by and waiting at your backdoor.
All this time how could you not know, baby?
You belong with me,
You belong with me.

You belong with me.

Have you ever thought just maybe
You belong with me?

You belong with me.

When he finished, he closed the lid of the piano and just as he stood up i hurried off to my next class. 

~ Luke Pov~

"Mr. Hemmings, i need to see you for a moment, before you leave." Ms. Knott say looking from her glasses.

I mentally groaned to myself. Great, I probably failed her test. And i have to retake it

"Oh, wow mate," I turned to Calum who put his hand on my shoulder. "good luck."

"Thanks man." I said.

Calum tucked his books under his arm and left the classroom, leaving just me and Ms. Knott and there were other students coming in. "You needed to see me?" I asked approaching her desk, hoping she doesn't give any bad news.

She took off her glasses looking up at me from behind her desk. "Yes, I do. I've checked your test."

I rolled my eyes. Yup, i've failed it. Like almost all her tests. Last night, i've studied hard for this test and to find out i didn't pass it, i feel like banging my head on a locker. "Great," I muttered. 

"You scored a seventy-nine percent, so thats a C+. " 

My eyes widened. "Say what, now? I have a C+?"

She nodded. "Yes, you do. I'm really surprised to see you worked really hard on it. Keep up the good work, Luke. You may now dismiss yourself." She say, putting back on her glasses raising from her chair to begin class. 

"Thanks." I say walking out the classroom going to my locker. There were a five guys three lockers down from mine were just goofing off as their everyday thing. I didn't pay them any mind just getting out whatever i needed. 

"Hey, you know that 'Quiet Girl'?" One of the guys asked his friends.

"Yeah, what about her?" His friend said.

I couldn't help but eavesdrop in on their conversation, they were talking about Gabriel. Everyone calls her that and i'm sick of it.

"She's back, dude."

"You've got to be kidding me."

"Nahh, no shit. I've seen her in one of my classes, all i could think of is like 'seriously why the fuck you decided to come back?' She's much better gone, then having to see her face everyday."

They were starting to piss me off, I gripped the locker door cause that's just how angry i was.

They all laughed, then one of them blurted out. "The bitch is back." Causing those who's walking to laugh.

"Yeah, and she's probably asking for another ass kicking." One of the guys said.

Thats when i lost it, i loudly slammed my locker shut causing them to look my way like i must be crazy; well they haven't seen crazy yet. I stormed up to them. "I think you assholes asking for a ass kicking, and i would be more than happy to give you one."

"Dude, what the hell is your problem-" One of the guys calling himself to be cocky walking up to me trying to get in my face.

I didn't let him finish, my hands grabbed his collar and slamming him up against the locker nearly picking him up off the ground. "Shit man! Are you mad?" The boy struggled, while his friends tried to stop me but I glared at them all and they took it as a cue to back off.

Then i turned back to the jerk i have pinned to the locker. "Mad? I haven't been this mad since who knows when, now dealing with your stupid ass. So listen up, asshole, you'd wish hadn't said that about my best friend otherwise i'd kick your ass right here, right now in this fucking hallway. And it'll be quite a show, so i suggest you stop talking shit or else." I released my firm grip on him giving him one last glare and went down the hall to my next class.

~ Gabriel Pov~

It was the fifth hour of the day, what i feared the most because i share it with Louis, Harry and Niall. I let out a deep breath before i walked in, thats when i seen their desks were empty so i assume they haven't gotten here yet. 

As i going over to my desk, i could hear constants whispers and i was getting stares. I quickly looked away and took a seat at my assigned seat. I looked up to see my teacher Ms. Mitchell looking right at me, her expression turning into a worried one.  I looked away, but still could feel her gaze burning in me. Before i can open my textbook, she came up to my desk, i turned to look at her as she speaks.

"Gabriel, are okay? You don't look so well." She says.

I then see Louis, Niall, and Harry entered the room, i could see giving me a dirty glare followed by a smirk as they took their seats. I could feel the back of my desk jerked, i knew Louis must've done it on purpose. 

I looked back up into Ms. Mitchell's blue-gray eyes, i was going to reply, but she beats me right to it.

"I'm signing you to the school nurse, right now." She says without even asking me if i needed to go.

I sighed getting up, following her to her desk as scribbled out a pass and handing it to me. I took it and walked out the classroom, heading towards the school nurse. 

I didn't make it to the nurse's office when i felt myself being pulled back by the arm causing all my books to fall at my feet; and was backed against the wall. I find myself staring into a pair of dark hazel eyes and i swore my heart began to thump rapidly against my chest.

Only thing going through my mind, is he going to hurt me? What have i done this time to make him this angry?

"What the hell is your problem?" he hissed.

"W-what are you t-talking about, Zayn?" I stuttered struggling from his grasp but he was too strong.

"You were watching me in the music room earlier, weren't you?" 

What the hell? How did he even know?

"W-what.. i-i don't know what you're talking about-" His grip tightened on my arms as held me against the wall, i whimpered.

"I seen you, you little bitch. Don't lie to me." he hissed getting angrier.

"Let me g-go-"

"Hey!"

We both turned around at the voice, as Zayn released his grip on me. Ms. Campbell, the school nurse came up looking in between Zayn and I. "What are you doing, Malik?" She asked.

Zayn looked at me then at the nurse. "I-"

"Are you hurting this girl?" Ms. Campbell asked.

"No, i-" Zayn was about to say but was cut off.

"Go to class, Malik. If i catch you harm her, i'm going straight to the principal."

Not a word came from Zayn's mouth. "Go to class." Ms. Campbell instructed.

He gave me a glare before he went off to class. I was still trembling in fear after what just happened, Ms. Campbell came to my side. "Are you alright, sweetie? He didn't hurt you, did he?" She asked with concern.

I shook my head. "Come on, lets go to my office." I followed her into the office, handing her my pass. She takes my temperature, putting the stick under my tongue.

"Oh, sweetie your temperature is pretty high." She says, taking a look at me.

She sighed,  putting the thermometer back into its original place. Then there was a sound of knocking on the door. Ms. Campbell went to open it and there stood Michael to my surprise.

"Clifford, what brings you by? " She asked.

"Uh, i want to talk to Gabriel for a moment," He say looking at me then at Ms. Campbell. "If that's okay with you?"

"Yeah, sure make it quick." Ms. Campbell say walking out the door closing it behind her.

Michael took his eyes away from the door turning to me. I couldn't read the look on his face, its almost like he really wanted to tell me something. "How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Not good." I answered.

He kept quiet for a moment then he came up and hugged me. While we hugged, i just fell into his arms. "Did he tried to hurt you?" I heard him asked pulling away.

I didn't expect to hear that, i looked up at him to see he was serious. "W-what?"

"I was coming from the office about to head to class until and i saw Zayn had you against the wall. I was going to stop him until Ms. Campbell came before i did."

I looked down at my lap avoiding eye contact. "Gabby, did he do this to you? You know, hurt you?" He asked.

I couldn't stop the pounding of my heart against my chest. What if he finds out that it was Zayn who harmed me? Then this means Luke's going to find out and he's going to be really upset. Neither of them can't find out.

Before i could answer Ms. Campbell walked in. "I'm sorry, but i think you should get to class, Clifford. As for you, hun, would you like to call home?" She asked.

I thought for a moment not sure if i wanted to go home or not, but i figured its best to stay i've already missed enough days; besides its almost close to the end of the day. "No, there's no need to, i'll stay." I said, grabbing up my belongings hopping off the exam table.

"Are you sure?" She asked in a worried tone.

"Yeah." I said.

With the sound of the bell, Michael and I walked out the school nurse's office heading to my locker to put away my things for lunch period.

*****

~ Michael Pov~

By the end of the day of school, Ashton and myself hung out over Josh's flat. Luke hadn't showed up yet, but called Calum and told him that he'll be right over. 

I still couldn't seem to get over what happened to Gabriel in the hall earlier, she looked frightened the way she trembled in fear in his grip. I've never seen her that scared of someone. Then i thought of something, what if he's the one who gave her the bruises? I'm trying to piece things together and maybe put a stop to all pain she's suffering.

I was too busy scrolling through my twitter feed until i felt something thrown at my cheek and fell onto my lap, i looked down to see it was popcorn then followed by another. "What the heck-" I was going to say until another popcorn was thrown at me again. "Ashton, seriously."

Ashton was hanging upside down from the love seat, chuckles escaped from his mouth. "What i haven't done anything."

"Bullshit." I say picking up the pieces he threw at me back at him, which he caught one in his mouth while the other pieces fell on the floor.

He rose from his previous sitting now seating properly. "Why don't we go check whats up with Calum and Josh." He said getting up. "Luke should be here any minute now."

I stood up to follow Ashton that's I when realize i have to wee so bad, and i couldn't hold it in any longer. "I have to pee, i'll be right back."

I made a dash up the stairs wasting no time, i went into the first room i see on the right and hurried inside. I come over to Calum cousin's flat many times so i pretty much know where everything is. 

I spotted a bathroom on the far right carefully not to tripped over anything i made it inside and did my business. After coming out feeling like a new person, i pulled out my phone to check for any calls or messages come to find out i didn't have any so i put my phone in my pocket but it fell on the floor and went under the bed.

"Shit, really?" I muttered kneeling down until i was on all fours, looking under the floor to see my lit phone, not too far out of reach. While extending my arm i grabbed my phone, thats when i spot something silver lying under the bed.

Curious, i grabbed it up while slipping my phone in my back pocket, i looked at it carefully to see it was a necklace-- a butterfly chain necklace.

All i could think of is, who's this necklace belongs to? It looked all too familiar just by looking at it closely, thats when i heard someone walked in.

I looked up to see Luke standing in the doorway. "Hey, all the guys wondering what's keeping you, they told me you were up here." Thats when his eyes landed on the necklace in my hand. "What's that you have there?" He asked coming closer to get a better look. 

"I dropped my phone under the bed and went to grab it up and found this." I said holding it up to him.

We were both examining it until he broke the silence. "Wait a minute this Gabriel's necklace." He said as took the necklace from my hand.

"Its Gabriel's, you say?" I asked.

"Yeah, she wore this at the party. I don't understand how it got under there. Anyways what would she be doing in here?" 

We both heard someone coming up the stairs. "Luke! Mike!" Josh called us.

"Josh, we're in here. Um, come in here for a minute." Luke called Josh, and soon Josh was coming into the room.

"There you guys go. Whats up?" he asked looking in between Luke and I.

"At the party, do you know if Gabriel came up here in this room?" Luke asked him.

Josh shook his head. "I don't know if she came in this room  or not, but i did i see her went up the stairs though. Why?" he asked.

"I found the necklace she wore and it was lying under this bed." I spoke.

Josh rubbed the back of his neck. "Then she probably was in here then. You should give it to her, she must be looking all over for it."

Luke couldn't seem to take his eyes off the necklace in his hand. "I'm still trying to figure out how it ended up under in here in the first place. What could she be doing in here?"

I was thinking the same thing, then something else hit me. When we went to look for Gabriel at the party someone else was in here as well. "Zayn."

Luke looked up at me. "What about Zayn?"

"He was in here. Remember when we went to look for her and we couldn't find her nowhere, we came up here to find him in the bathroom."

"There's no freaking way. Gabriel would never go anywhere near him, let alone be in the same room with his ass." He said.

We both trying to figure this out. Something's definitely not right.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 4.4K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨πŸ’Œΰ­§β‹† Λšο½‘β‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
148K 5.3K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...