Demon (BoyXBoy)(On Hold)

By Chemical2

After seeing a mysterious boy at school, Ivory Cane can't seem to get him out of his head. Little does he rea... More

I - one
II - two
III - three
IV - four
V - five
VII - seven
VIII - eight
IX - nine
X - ten
XI - eleven
Xll - twelve
One shot Lex
Xlll - thirteen
XIV - fourteen
Chapter XV - fifteen
XVI - Sixteen

VI - six

4.2K 145 19
By Chemical2

WARNING!             WARNING!             WARNING!

IMPORTANT!

This chapter contains something um *cough* sexual, also it's kind of forced...I guess, like someone's forced into it, it's not particularly graphic, and not a whole lot happens, like not full on sex, but still. I don't want to say much more, but I feel like I sould warn you. This chapter is really important though, so if you want to skip over the scene, I'm going to put a . . . (not the *** though, the *** is safe) there to warn you when it starts and ends, and a quick line of text at the bottom so you can catch up. So BE CAREFUL!

I was going to skip over the sexual scene completely, but I feel like it's a part of the story, and I dont want to cut it out because it is really important, and I feel like it wouldnt be real if I did, I feel like the story would seem really fake if I just cut out all the bad parts, and the part is going to be related back to in other chapters, plus it helps Ivory figure out his feelings for Storm, so I'm keeping it in, but giving you a fair warning.

YOU HAVE HAD YOUR FAIR WARNING!

The weather has reached a new low, I can feel my fingers numbing, and the cold burning my face. My feet shuffle incoherently through the 10 inches of snow that I had awoken to this morning. It was starting to collect in my shoes, turning my feet to ice blocks, hitting the pavement in a pattern unrehearsed.

I pay it no mind though, rushing to school, walking so quickly I probably look like I'm running. I just want to get there, to see Storm, to see his face again. I'll also be asking him a fair amount of questions about the whole demon thing! I mean don't get me wrong, I'm not discriminatory against demons...I think it makes him even sexier; but I'm so confused about it all, and more then anything I just want answers.

Also, does this mean he likes me...or does he just want to be friends? He seemed to be feeling pretty...intimate last night...but he could have just been messing around with me... or we could be dating. I have no clue. What I do know, is that if we are still at the friends point, then there's a lot more of a possibility of us dating. He seemed at least bi, if not completely gay. There's still a chance of his being straight and just knowing how to mess with me, but it seems unlikely.

But where do we go from here?

I rush in the door, desperate to get into the heat. I pull my hands out of my pockets, groaning at there bright, almost neon red color. I smack my forehead in frustration, imagining the color of my face. I suddenly notice something is missing, or rather somebody, Angelique!

I look around to find myself alone. She hasn't come running up to me like she always does in the mornings, almost like she's trying to ruin my day the minute it began.

Under normal circumstances I would have smiled at her absence, but I didn't because she wasn't the only one missing...

Everyone else who would wander around the opening hall before class was missing too, which of course could only mean one thing...

I was late...

Again.

I rush up to my class, praying like hell that I wasn't all that late, and completely forgetting about my locker.

***

"Dude! Are you even listening to me?" I hear Chase snap at me, we where walking through the hallway, me desperately searching for Storm who seems to have disappeared. At first break I noticed he wasn't here, and felt my heart drop into my stomach, where it's remained, until now, the end of the day with everyone rushing to there lockers, while I drag Chase through the halls, blindly searching for Storm.

I know he's not here, but there's this hope in the back of my head that maybe he just got sick this morning and missed the first half of the day, or that he had something to do during lunch and break...or something, anything!

I just feel like he's avoiding me....

And it hurts...

"Wha...?" I mutter back, glancing at Chase for what must have been the first time all day.

"Come one man! This is important! I was telling you about how I was going to break up with Mellisa! What do I do?" He refreshes me.

"Wait that's the girl you've been dating this week, right?" I ask honestly. Chase isn't a player per say, he just isn't very good at relationships, and with his chesnut hair and bright blue eyes ends up going through girls just as fast as any capable player.

He glares back and growls: "The last three weeks, dumb ass."

I snort, three weeks, one week, what's the difference?

"Okay, okay, so why do you want to break up with her?" I ask.

"She's getting sort of attached..."

I hit him on the back of the head.

"OW! What the hell is wrong with you?"

"This is a relationship, idiot! That's supposed to happen!"

He grumbles a little bit, before we fall into what must have been an awkward silence for him, but I simply resumed my hunt, oblivious.

"Ah damn..." I hear Chase mutter.

"What is it?" I ask, surprised.

"I forgot I have practice today...I guess I got to go..." he says referring to his football practice.

"Really? That sucks...."

"Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow I guess..."

I nod and he walks away. I sigh deciding to finally face the fact that Storm isn't here. I slump my shoulders, bow my head, and start to mindlessly make my way towards my locker on the other end of the school. Most of the students and teachers have filed out of the school by now. Makes sense, who in their right mind would want to stay in this hell hole any longer then needed?

I mean unless it had to do with their ridiculously hot, demon of a sort-of-friend, of course....

My feet continue to hit the white tile floor at a rhythmic, lonely pace, and I've just about made my way to my locker, when I feel a hand reach out and pull my arm violently towards one of the abandoned classrooms.

As the door shuts behind me, my first reaction is to yelp or scream, but then I think that this might be just who I'm looking for, it could be Storm! In an instant I look around the deserted classroom, completely dark and rather eerie, I don't have time to look at anything other then the door though, before I feel a hand slapped over my mouth, and the person's other hand reach down and grip mine to hold them behind my back, rendering me useless.

Definitely not Storm.

I feel the person let go suddenly, then run towards the door to lock it, shoving me backwards in the process. I loose my balance and stumble backwards, hitting a desk and finding my ass against the cold hard floor.

I don't make a move to get up though, as I see the man who's grabbed me walk in front of me, glaring down...

Jake Peters...

He his glare quickly turns into a cruel smirk once he sees the fear in my eyes. His hands are planted firmly on his hips, his hair is brushed back and his intimidating form looks even worse than it usually does. I feel terrified, but manage to pull on a glare of my own. He may be frightening, but I can't believe he still hasn't gotten over his whole "beat on the gay kid" phase.

Is that why he came to this school in the first place? Because he missed his punching bag? I mean, there was more then one gay kid at our old school, couldn't he have chosen someone else? Or even better, no one else and just moved on? I speak my mind.

"Seriously? You're gonna beat me up again? Dosn't this get old after a while?"

His smirk only widens as he says "I don't intend on beating anyone up, although at first the though seemed tempting, I decided I can't keep hiding this, at least from you."

I snort. "Hiding what?"

"My feelings." He says simply.

He must be joking! This big idiot has feelings? Please, my cat has been dead for two years, and still has more feelings then this guy!

I stand up, and plant my hands on my hips the give him the best what-the-fucking-hell-are-you-talking-about-you-dumb-ass look I can pull off.

Then he dose something he would never have expected him to do, EVER!

He slides his hands underneath mine, running them against my hips, venturing a little bit too close to my ass for comfort. Then he whispers seductively in my ear, "I like you, Ivory, always have, so whadd'ya say we have some fun?"

My eyes go wide and I freeze in my spot.

"W-what the hell are you getting at you bastard...beat me up, or leave, but don't mess around with this shit, 'cause you're not fooling anybody!"

. . . scene starts . . .

He starts roughly kissing my neck, running his lips all over, and I feel my breath hitch. This isn't like it was with Storm though. With Storm it felt nice, with Storm I wanted more, with Storm...I trusted Storm, even after hardly knowing him.

This guy though, there was no way I could ever learn to trust him.

He had hurt me so many times, any even if he does feel something for me - which I still don't believe - there's no way it could be more than lust. He couldn't hurt me like that, he couldn't beat my face in, he couldn't make jokes about me, humiliate me, make fun of me, push me, hit me, kick me, any of the things he had done only too many times last year if he actually felt anything  close to love for me.

"I'm not trying to fool anybody, I'm only telling you the truth."

"Yeah right, you fucking idio-" My words stop when I feel his hand venture down to an area that was deffinetly off limits. He starts rubbing, almost desperately, making me beyond uncomfortable.

"God, you talk too much. Just relax, babe, and enjoy whats coming." He chuckles menacingly, then shoves me up against one of the deserted desks. I gasp, as my butt smashes against it, and he comes towards me. He presses his lips firmly against mine, and I can't feel anything but disgust and hatred bubbling up in the bottom of my stomach.

His mouth continues to attack mine heatedly. He try's gliding his tongue against my bottom lip asking for entrance, but my lips stay firmly shut. He continues at this for a while before his hands start to un-button my jeans.

He shoves me up, so I'm sitting on the smooth surface of the desk. He steps back and then rips off my jeans and boxers in one fluid motion, leaving my sitting there, feeling ridiculously exposed to his lust-filled gaze. He stares at me, his face straight, but I can see exactly how he feels with just one glance towards his clouded eyes. He runs them over my body once or twice before smirking, and stepping towards me. Then I do something he doesn't expect.

I reach my hand out, pushing it against his chest, hoping to snap him back to reality, so that he might stop and leave. "Please" I plead "Don't do this..."

This idea seems to work for a second or two, his eyes go wide with thought or surprise, but then they return to their natural size, and cloud over once again, as his whispers in my ear:

"No."

I can feel the smirk on his lips, as he plants them on my own once again, my stomach drops and I can feel the burning in my eyes.

"P..please..." I say, the tears now running freely down my face and my voice shaking. It wasn't a question, and as I was expecting he didn't answer. He simply slipped his hand onto my member, rubbing.

He starts off slow, teasingly, and I really just want to scream at him, to pick up his pace, so that this can be over and done with, and I can leave.

I don't, of course, I simply whimper as I feel my body starting to respond to his touch. I want to swear at myself for giving him the reaction he wants. What good will it do though? Even if I do manage to find the words, it won't help, so I simply sit there and take it. His lips switch over to my neck, as he kisses and nips. Obviously board of my unresponsive mouth.

 Soon enough, I feel myself coming to a climax, then within an instant I cum onto his hand, whimpering all the while.

He chuckles darkly, and my hatred only gets worse, not only towards him though, towards myself as well. I know that there was nothing I could have done, but I still feel guilty for it.

. . . scene ends . . .  

"See, that wasn't so hard, was it?" He smiles sickly.

"Leave me alone you sick fuck..." I say brokenly.

He just laughs, smiling, then walks towards the door, picking up his backpack. "For now, but don't think this is the end of anything."

I look down, and soon hear the door open and close, leaving me there alone, to think. I drag my butt down off of the desk. My legs hold me for a few seconds, before giving out, and leaving me there..against the desk...sobbing.

I stay like that for hours, before gathering my clothes and leaving the school, wishing that I would never have to come back.

 So this was a bit weird to write... *cough* and probably wasn't all too good eather, but I promise that there will probably be an actually good sex seen that isnt forced soon. Also the song is aerosmith's dream on.

What you missed if you didn't read: Jake gave Ivory a hand job, Ivory tried to stop him but it didn't work, Ivory kept thinking about Storm, and how Storm had acted the night before...and yeah, I think that's about it ^.^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 40 29
Dusk grew up dodging his siblings, and dreaming of the life he could have without the Black family. The first step to achieve that, getting into Lapi...
2.5K 191 34
Being the rightful heir to the throne doesn't necessarily mean that life would be easy. It's quite the opposite. Especially when you don't even know...
44 1 13
An ancient war between heaven and hell... but what if heaven eventually lost? An angel who met his downfall and a human, who carries a dark secret de...
6.4K 249 14
All alone in a cabin with a strange Beta. Two boys from entirely different backgrounds are thrown together last minute during a field trip. Consider...