Child Of Kars

Galing kay Raccoon-sauce

In this, the pillar men were defeated but not killed. They go on a journey searching to retrieve the stone ma... Higit pa

Crash land
The mother
Thana of revenge
Meanwhile
Temple of the past
Just a memory
That's not the Jersey devil is it...
Natrual maternal instincts
Lyra
Landry
electricity
Drama is not coolโ˜น
Never trust the elderly
Is that a jojo reference?
A trip to mexico
Mother's day special
A trip to mexico pt 2
Caesarino ๐Ÿฅ—
Thana is the butt of the joke
father's day special
Notalzopiltan
jesus christ, what is this?
My precious son
One ark to the next huh?
oh geez
Butterfly part one
Butterfly part two
You like Jazz?
Pillar men reverse harem
God among mortals. child among animals
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I got custody bitch ๐Ÿคช
๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ฝSpooky special ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ’€
um happy thanks giving
Ihop
H
Walk like an Egyptian ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
don't kill me plz
The sea part 1
The sea part 2
Er um, here is some art.
Alive and well

chicken blocking

282 17 10
Galing kay Raccoon-sauce

Short chapter I guess.

Thana POV

"I smell cake..."

I roll over to the door and peak out.

I'm pretty sure it's night time. Probably around midnight.

I walk out the room and see all the lights off and no one around. "Where the hell is that cake smell coming from?"

In the middle of the floor was a lavender and white cake with two candles that says 21. "Oh. It's my birthday! Haha cool! Did I miss my own party? God dammit!"

"Hi Vera." I turned and saw a little boy with blonde hair.

"N-no. I-it can't be. Y-you-"

"Yes Vera. I'm dead. And it's all your fault."

"Gabriel, I'm so sorry." I buried my head in my hands.

"Thana, it's ok sweet heart."

I know that voice. "Ma-"

"Be happy. I died a young mom and you get to live for probably forever. Happy Birthday~ let's celebrate the anniversary of when I was chased out of society."

I looked up and saw a woman who looked exactly like my mom.

"You aren't my mom!" I yell. "My mom would never call me Thana! She never knew that name!"

I was now in a white room. And a gun sat in front of me. "What are you waiting for?" A voice I don't recognize said. "You blame your father for what has happened, but him and his people have shown you nothing but kindness, yet you keep sticking up for and defending these humans. Your mother was kind yes, but who killed her? Who cut her off? Who killed your best friend? And who killed your cousin? Humans. Humans did it. They can't be changed. thousands of years have gone by and they still can't seem to get it right?"

"Not all humans are like that!" I respond.

"So what? Not all humans are bad, but not all of them are good. If half your brain is dying, does it matter that the other half is working? No. The whole body is doomed."

"And what? You want me to kill everyone? like hell I will."

"Who else has to die for you to understand? I don't want you to kill everyone. I want you to control them."

I jolt up gasping for air and realize, I'm back in the house...

"It was just a dream?"

"Thana, are you ok?" Lyra asked me, rubbing her eyes.

"Today is my birthday."

"What?"

"I need a drink." I stand up and walk out of the room.

"Well happy birthday." Lyra calls out.

Once outside I walked to the nearest store.

The moon was still out but the house Was really quiet, so it must be morning time.

"Where are you going?" I turn and see Wamuu.

"Oh hey. It's you. I'm just going to get myself a birthday present."

"Birthday?"

"Kars and Esidisi never told you what that was?"

"I'm afraid not."

"Well it's an anniversary of the day of your birth."

"Oh. Merry birthday then."

I chuckled. "We actually say happy. Merry usually refers to Christmas, but that works."

Me and Wamuu continued walking and talking.

"So do you want anything?" I asked as we arrived at the store

"Mezcal."

"Holy shit."

"What?"

"I'm getting the same thing."

"Thana have you ever even had alcohol?"

"I mean not really. I stole some beer from my adoptive dad once. I only know about Mezcal because my adoptive mom talked about it alot and she loved it. We never got a chance to steal any from her though. She treated it like her baby... terrifying now that I think about it."

Once in the store a man at the cash register looked between me and Wamuu. "Can I help you?"

"Two bottles of Mezcal please!" I say happily.

"Id's?"

"do you honestly think we are underage?"

"Ma'am, I can't give you anything unless you give me an Id."

"Look man I'm gonna be honest with you. We don't actually have Id's on us. And I don't know how to get an Id. I don't even know if I technically exist in America."

"So, you're just from out the country or something?"

"No. I was born here."

"I was born in mexico." Wammu stated.

"Please shut up." I whisper to him.

"No id, no drink." The cashier says folding his arms.

I take out some cash and wave it in front of him. "Please mister?~" I say bating my eyelashes.

"How much you got?"

"How much you want?"

"$1,000."

"For two bottles? $800."

"$969 for one bottle, take it or leave it."

"Nice- I mean deal." I hand him the cash and he hands me the bottle, of Mezcal. "Have a nice night."

"Was that legal?" Wamuu asked me.

"My beautiful Wam, Of course it wasn't. Now let's sit on a random bench and drink this!"

We couldn't find a bench, so we instead sat on the curb.

"How will we drink this?" Wamuu asked.

"I didn't think about that. I suck."

"I do not drink much so I will only have a little bit."

"Oh, um you can drink f-first then."

"Very well."

Yessssssss Wammu, drink it! Put your lips on the bottle. It'll be like a kiss! He'll never suspect a- "What the?! Water fall?????!" I shout.

Wammu had the bottle hovering over his mouth as the drink poured in. He stopped and turned to me. "What?"

"N-nothing." DAMN.

"Here you go."

"Thanks..." I throw my head back and chug.

"THANA DON'T!"

I began violently coughing. "Oh-*cough*shit!-*cough* holy *cough*I CAN'T- *cough*"

"Breath."

"BITCH I'M TRYING! *COUGH*!"

"Are you ok!???"

"*cough* shit- yeah. It's good. It taste like smoke and agave." I throw my head back again.

"Oh mY- stOp!"

I go into another wheezing/ coughing fit. "So good."

"Just sip it! Do not kill yourself!"

"My bad man." I smile sheepishly, before taking small sips.

Wamuu and I sat in silence for a bit. It just occurred to me that we don't usually have much to talk about.

"Thana I have a question... Two questions."

"Ask away."

"Do you know what is wrong with master Kars?"

I look down at my lap. "Not really. I told him about three countries and he started acting strange. I asked Esidisi about it and he didn't know either..."

"That is unfortunate."

"So, what was your other question?"

"Is everything ok with you?"

"Well, what do you mean?" I sit my bottle down.

"Did I do anything to upset you?"

"Huh? Why on earth would I be upset with you? I mean it could just be that I'm angry al-"

"I don't necessarily mean you being angry. You seem uncomfortable with me around."

"Uncomfortable?...oh... Am I really that obvious?" I stand up from the curb and turn away. "You didn't do anything. And I'm sorry I made it seem like that, but I'm not uncomfortable really. I like having you around, I just-... Can't tell you... Not right now anyways. I'm not ready to tell you I guess."

"I see..." Wamuu stands up and starts walking away.

"...Wamuu, you aren't mad, are you?" I say following behind him.

"I don't know. But if me being here makes things... weird, then I should just leave."

"It's not you, I promise."

"If this is directed towards me then clearly it's me."

"No you've got it all wrong." I grab his arm. "I think I've only ever been mad at you once, and even then it wasn't even a big deal."

"Yet there are times you wish not to be around me. Kars informed me about how Menstrual cycles really works."

"I-"

"Enough of this. If you wish not to be around me then I will leave. It is that simple."

"If I tell you why I'm being like this... You have to promise you'll pretend like nothing happened. I'm begging you. Act like I never said anything."

"..."

"Please."

"Very well."

"Ok. Wamuu I-"

"Thana!" I was cut off by my dad who flew in from nowhere.

"You cock blocking son of a-" I was cut off a second time.

"No time for that. We need to go some where for a day or two. Hello Wamuu."

With out another word my dad picked me up with his tallon feet (bird man😊) and flew away.

"Dude what the hell? My Mezcal and my Wamuu are down there!" I saw frustrated.

"Your Wammu?"

"Well I have a 5% chance, so yeah, MY Wamuu."

"Ah, so you do like him."

"YOU KNEW!?"

"Everyone knows."

"Does he know!?"

"Course not. All that boy knows is fighting"

"Well where are we going?

"First we're going to Brazil, and then South Korea."

"Why? What's there?" Kars frowns and looks away. "Oh don't give me that! You brought me along, shouldn't I get to know?"

"I've come to the conclusion that you have siblings."

"...You horny little shit."

"...Happy birthday by the way."

øøøøøø(★^O^★)
Do the hustle
Do do do do do do do do do
Do the hustle
Do do do do do do do do do

Can I really call this a chapter? Maybe a short and a preview? What do you think?

-I think I just fell down the stairs. It was hilarious. I feel bad though. my dog panicked.

Some lady came to the house asking where Savion was. When we told it was the wrong house she just left without saying anything.😐

Y'all have a good one

Bye-bye~🦊+🦝=👌🏽

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.1K 85 8
You were just a normal 20 year old, struggling with a day to day job. But one night, During a very strange storm, you are struck by lightning and blo...
51.9K 1.6K 20
เผ„ ยฐ ๐๐˜ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ | ๐ŸŒŠ being in love is tough , right ? especially when in love with a girl who manages to fall in love your bes...
35.7K 1.3K 39
You know Kars didn't just spare Wamuu and Santana, he also sparred another. Though he knew not why? The two of them hated eachother. They were differ...
1.6K 58 15
A fanbook of the original The Pillars Of My Life from Nyahchan0W. I thought this book could use a different ending and all. since I loved the first t...