GHOST OF YOU ๊—ƒ psh

By i-land

There's always more than what meets the eye. p. sunghoon completed | ยฉ 2020 More

โ™ช
O1
O2
O3
O4
O5
O6
O7
O8
O9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
finale
ending note

1O

5.2K 463 89
By i-land

❣︎

The next morning, Eunbi woke up from the sound of the showers turning on once again. She scratched the back of her head in confusion but then remembered what had happened the day before. Oh, right. That ghost.

"Hey, Sunghoon! I told you not to keep using the showers when you're sleeping!" She yelled, making her way into the bathroom with angry stomps echoing as she did so.

"For Pete's sake, Sunghoon. My bill is going to-" She swiped the curtains, reaching to turn off the shower when suddenly, she stepped on something slippery, making her tumble down the floor.

Well, she would have if not for the pair of arms that surrounded her waist, preventing her from falling down. A small squeal of surprise sounded from her mouth as she looked up at her rescuer.

Once again, she found herself lost in those brunette eyes, falling deeper into a hole she'd dug herself in.

It was just the first morning they'd spent together. Why was her heart beating at such an irregular pace?

❣︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 2.4K 22
Park Jiyoo is the youngest of five, the other four being all brothers. Being the princess of the family and due to the neglect of their absent father...
241K 12.3K 63
แ€œแ€„แ€นแ€ธแ€กแ€แฐแ€แ€ซแ€Šแ€ญแ€ณ ร—ร—ร— แฟแ€•แ€ฎแ€ธแ€ปแ€•แ€Šแ€นแ€ทแ€…แ€ถแ€ฏแ€œแ€ผแ€”แ€นแ€ธ Original plots (แ€™แ€ฐแ€›แ€„แ€นแ€ธ แ€ฑแ€›แ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฐ) - Nay Zar Linn (แ€กแ€„แ€šแ€น )แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€กแ€ปแ€•แ€Šแ€นแ€ทแ€กแ€ credit แ€ฑแ€•แ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ€แ€šแ€นแ‚แ€ฝแ€„แ€นแ€ท แ€™แ€ฐแ€›แ€„แ€นแ€ธ plots แ€ฑแ€›แ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฐแ แ€แ€ผ...
939K 16.1K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
370K 14.7K 43
a yang jungwon fanfiction ; โŒ— a boy and a girl made a huge mistake at a party โ†ป completed [ extremely cringe writing and a lot of plotholes ahead. re...