Our Accidental Marriage (Book...

By LonelyPrincess239

"I'll not hesitate to kill him. Because if he can't be mine I won't let him be yours. Be careful." Her words... More

Author's Note:
Characters:
Chapter:- 1
Chapter:- 2
Chapter:- 3
Chapter:- 4
Chapter:- 5
Chapter:- 6
Chapter:- 7
Chapter:- 8
Chapter:- 9
Chapter:- 10
Chapter:- 11
Chapter:- 12
Chapter:- 13
Chapter:- 15
Chapter:- 16
Epilogue

Chapter:- 14

592 44 29
By LonelyPrincess239

Jacob's POV:

I looked at her who was sleeping peacefully snuggling in my neck. I removed her hairs from her beautiful face and smiled. My smile got more big when I remember our last night. It became the most memorable night for us. We took the next step of our marriage. To the another level. I kept her head properly on the pillow and went to take shower. I have to reach my secret house in 15 minutes as it's already 9:30. I'm late today. I came out and wrote a note.

"You look cute when you sleep love. But right now I'm going. I'm late today. Have your breakfast which I made. And don't you dare to skip it. I'm watching you.

-Your Hubby."

And after placing a kiss on her forehead I went out. I made breakfast for both of us as I know she is zero in cooking. After I was done I moved towards my office. I don't know when will we know who this boss is. It's been four days Aunt Mia is doing her work but still he is not opening his mouth. I reached and saw Aarav talking to someone on phone standing outside of the warehouse.

"This guy. Doesn't he have anything to do that he comes here daily?" I said shaking my head. I got out of the car and rolled my eyes when he smiled at me. He hung up on the call and we moved towards my cabin.

"Get married and spend sometime with her man. You keep coming here interfering our privacy." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah. Yeah. I know how many secrets you have kept hidden from me." His answer made me chuckle.

"Why are you here this time?" I asked sitting on my chair.

"To give you the news of which you said before." He said and I frowned.

"What I said?" I asked while he rolled his eye.

"To get married. You are a bhulakkad." He said and I remember.

(Forgetful.)

(I don't know the perfect word for that word. But I think 'Forgetful' will work, right?)

"You getting married? That's a good decision man. Congratulations." I said hugging him and he chuckled.

"When?" I asked and saw Amir and Kartik looking at him curiously.

"Mom said it will take at least one month for preparations. At least okay. Not at the most." He said sarcastically and we all laughed.

"Finally. I was waiting for you to get married." Amir said smiling.

"Only you are single now." Aarav said and he sighed.

"You know very well that I'm already married." He said rolling his eyes.

"And you know very well that she doesn't care about you." He said glaring at him while there was a hint of pain in Amir's eyes.

"Whatever." Amir said shrugging his shoulder and left.

"What am I missing here?" I asked.

"He is an idiot of this era." Kartik said shaking his head.

"What happened guys?" I asked.

"He is married with one of his cousin who is a play girl you can say. She lived in out of India all these years and don't know a single thing about Islam. She does all the things which are forbidden in their religion. One night stands, consume Alcohol and all. But he is blind to see that." Kartik said gritting his teeth.

"He is not blind. He is trying to be blind. I think there's something else." I said thinking about something deeply. Something which I don't even know.

"Okay. Let's do our works. Time will make him realize or may be she realizes what she is missing." I said sighing and we started doing our works. I saw Amir coming after sometime and his eyes were red saying that he cried. I hope everything goes well.

Bianca's POV:

After some days.

"What are you doing girl?" I asked Rose as she was continuously pacing in room with worried look.

"Nothing." She said shaking her head. I sighed. She will eventually tell me what is bothering her. She won't keep it to her I know.

"Bia. I wanna tell you something. I can't hide it anymore." She said sitting beside me.

"Okay. Say it. I'm listening." I said holding her hands.

"Jacob's Brother, Jaison is alive." She said and it took a minute for me to understand. Then a smile appeared on my lips.

"That's a good news." I said smiling.

"He got married." She said and I smiled more.

"That's also a good news girl. What are you worried about?" I asked as I was happy that he got married.

"He has a son." She said with worried face.

"That's also a good news. Then what's bothering you, girly?" I asked being excited to meet the little one.

"You are not understanding. Julia Di is his wife and Joe is his son." She said and I nodded but when I realized my eyes widened.

"What? Really?" I said with a big smile on my face. I love the little Joe. We came closer to each other.

"Yes. But I'm hiding something more from you. I mean I don't know if you should know about this or not but as you are our family I think you should know." She said sighing deeply.

"What is it girl? Tell me." I said caressing her hand.

"You know Helen, right?" She asked. I nodded.

"She was Bro's girlfriend. And she was the one who tried to kill Bro and Uncle." She said blinking her tears. I was shocked. The most savage girl is crying. This is something new.

"That witch?" I asked with wide eyes and she nodded.

"Hm. Actually Bro was going to capture a criminal in a building which was under construction. But before he can reach there, the whole building was on fire. And it was the doing of that witch. She tried to kill Bro. She still thinks he is dead. And the reason? We don't know. Why she tried to kill Bro no one knows. He was very kind and humble man. Just like Zayan Bhai. That's why I think she betrayed him." She was saying and wiped her tear harshly which fell on her cheek. I was shocked. I mean someone tried to kill a person like Zayan Bhai. That's impossible.

"Then why is she after Jacob now?" I asked because I was confused.

"I don't know. I didn't know that she was Bro's ex. Just got to know some months before." She said and it made me more confused.

"You never met her? I mean you said they were in relationship from one year, right?" I asked and she nodded.

"We never met her because Bro never let us. He wanted a surprise meeting between Jack, his girlfriend and I. That's why he invited her on Jack's birthday. It was his birthday when that accident happened. Bro was at home but he got a call from his sir for capturing that criminal. And she planned all that just in that time." She said and I nodded. Now I understood everything clearly. Bro died on Jack's birthday and she was invited. But Bro might have told her to not to reach home and told her the reason and in just that period of time she prepared all the plan to kill him.

"But he is alive now, right? It's a good news." I said smiling to make her smile. And she chuckled.

"Yes. I'm happy that he is alive." She said smiling.

"Aunt Maria said that her husband also died in that fire accident. How did he reach there? I mean he was not in police or something, right?" I asked and she sighed.

"It was Jack's birthday and he acts like a kid on his birthday. So he sent Uncle after Bro to check where he was going. That's how Uncle was also there." She said and I sighed.

"How I wish to kill that bi**h." I said gritting my teeth.

"Same here girl." She said. Then we talked randomly. When she was making something for us to eat as we were hungry when we heard the witch's voice.

"Rose should I do something bad with her? My anger is on its peak." I said glaring at the ground.

"Just answer her back. That would be enough for her." She said winking at me and I laughed.

"Let's go." I said holding her hands. She turned off the stove and we went out. We saw her standing in the middle of the living room with fire blazing eyes.

"What are you doing here?" I asked standing in front of her.

"I'm not going to answer you." She shouted all of a sudden and it shocked me.

"Don't you have any self respect? Or any shame? I think you don't. Because you are snatching someone else's husband from her and dare to shout in her house. You are a bi**h. A real one." I said glaring at her and folded my arms at my chest.

"You are no one to insult me." She shouted again.

"I'm. I'm his wife of the whom you are trying to reach. But let me blast a bomb on your head. He hates you. Do you know the meaning of hate?" I said while she was glaring at me.

"Of course she knows Bia. After all she is spreading that only from the day she was born. Am I wrong?" Rose said and I smirked.
"You don't talk in between. It's not your matter." She said glaring at Rose.

"It's my matter because it's about my friends' lives. And I won't think twice before doing anything to you if something happens to them. Get this thing in your thick skull." Rose said looking at her in anger.

"I'm not gonna listen to your blabbering." She said glaring at her.

"But I'm warning you. If you try to snatch what's mine. You'll find yourself in a worst condition." I said smirking while she smirked back.

"I won't hesitate to kill him. If he can't be mine I won't let him be yours. So be careful." Her words made my breath hitched. But I have to act strong in front of this devil. My body shook in fear but I'm not gonna show it on my face. Not atleast to this devil.

"You don't know me. I'm Bianca Jacob Hill. I know how to protect what's mine. So you be careful because I don't leave them who try to hurt my loved ones." I said smirking back at her but only I know how I was feeling from inside. I was scraed. Scared of loosing him. She is a devil. If she can kill her own boyfriend then Jacob is her neighbour. She really won't think twice before doing anything to him.

"Don't be full of yourself. You don't know what's waiting next for you." She said and walked out smirking. I gulped. Has she already planned something bad for him?

"Bia." I heard Rose's voice. I looked at her and tears formed in my eyes.

"Rose. What if she has planned some accident or something? I'm scared. I can't loose him. He is my only hope of living after you all." I said sitting on the couch shaking my head at the same time and tears were rolling down.

"Okay girl. Don't cry. I'll call him. I'm calling him." She said taking her phone out. I looked at her waiting for him to pick up but she frowned.

"Why is he not picking up?" She asked to herself but my heart started beating hard.

"I'm going Rose. Just tell me the address. Please. What if something happen to him? Just tell me the address where his office is? Please." I asked her while tears were making their own ways on my cheeks.

"Okay. Okay. I'm taking you there. Don't cry please. You are a good girl, no?" She said taking her car key and we left the house. After locking the house we drove away. She was driving while I was looking out. My mind was thinking about many possibilities. After sometime we reached and I without thinking ran inside the house. It was a warehouse.

"Bia wait." I heard Rose's voice but I ran inside. I was passing by a room when I heard some voices. I walked towards the room and entered. I sighed looking at him all fit and fine. I closed my eyes with a smile on my face. I opened my eyes and looked at him who was glaring at someone.

"Jacob." I called him and his eyes turned towards the door. He was shocked seeing me there and specially in tears.

"Hey sweetheart. What happened? Why are you crying, Love?" He asked taking me in his arms and that's when I felt completed. I hugged him tightly and sobbed on his chest.

"What happened? Tell me, love." He asked cupping my face and wiped the tears. He made me sit on a chair and gave me a glass of water. I drank it and looked at him who asked me.

"Why are you crying?" I sighed.

"Helen. She threatened that she will kill you. I was scared. When Rose was calling you, you weren't picking up your call. So I got more scared. That's why I came here. Rose brought me here." I said pointing at Rose who was standing at the door. I looked around the room and found it empty. All left? When?

"I'm alright love. Don't worry. No one will dare to do anything to me. So relax." He said kissing on my head. I nodded keeping my head on his chest. But after sometime his phone rang. I don't care. He picked up his call.

"Yes sir."

"Sir we got the name." I didn't hear anything after that as I was busy in inhaling his scent.

"Love you go back home. I'm alright. Don't worry about me. Go with Rose. I'll be home. Safe and sound." He said and I looked at him.

"I don't want to." I said but he pecked my lips.

"Sir called me. So I have to go. You go home and refresh your mind. Nothing will happen to me. Don't worry Love." He said kissing on my head and I hugged him. After sometime Rose and I left from there. I was just praying for his safety.

'God please keep him safe. Protect him from that bi**h.' I prayed closing my eyes.

Third Person's POV:

Evening.

He was getting out of his car when he saw his Uncle looking at him with worried eyes.

"What happened Uncle?" He asked him.

"No one will hurt you, right?" His Uncle asked.

"Nope. Don't worry Uncle." He said smiling.

"Okay. Go son and finish this hide and seek game today. Let's come to the light today. I'm missing my sweetheart. It's been years I haven't hugged her." His Uncle said and he smiled at his love for his wife.

"Don't worry Uncle. You'll meet your sweetheart anyhow today and I'm going to meet my brother. And that too forever." He said smiling at his Uncle.

"Hope so, son. Okay go now. Best of luck." His Uncle said and he got out of the car. He walked towards his Sir's cabin and took a deep breath before knocking. Then peeked inside without waiting for his Sir's answer as it was his habit to do that.

"May I come in sir?" He asked.

"Yes come in Jaison." His sir said but his own eyes widened as he called Jaison's name. While he smiled at his Sir's answer. He looked up and his eyes widened more finding him.

"Jaison." He said with his mouth wide open while he entered closing the door.

"Sir." He saluted. He came out of the shock. He nodded and gestured him to sit. He sat down on the couch and smiled.

"What's going on Jai?" His Sir asked.

"I'll tell you everything sir. But first I want you to give some important things to you." He said taking them out from his pocket.

"Here sir." He said passing them to him.

"What are these Jai?" His sir asked.

"A chip and a pendrive. The Chip has all criminal record of Ashton Scout and the pendrive has all criminal records of Helen Scout." He said smiling.

"I know Helen Scout. She is your girlfriend. But who is Ashton Scout?" His sir asked.

"She was sir. We broke up 3 years ago. I'll tell you everything clearly sometime later. No worries. We are still Best friends." He said smiling at him while his sir smiled back.

"But what happened?" His sir asked.

"You'll ge to know in awhile sir. But first you call him and tell him to come here with his team mates. He is working on this case from last many months. I'll tell about Ashton in front of him." He said and his sir nodded.

"Okay wait. I'm calling him." Sir said and dialled his number.

"Put it on speaker sir." He said and his sir did what he was told. After some ringings the phone was picked.

"Yes sir." The person said.

"Come to my office right now. Along with your team." His sir ordered.

"Sir we got the name." The person said. He looked at Jaison with raised brows.

"Ask him the name." He said slowly.

"Whats the name?" His sir asked.

"Ashton Alex Scout." The perosn said making his eyes wide.

"Okay I got it. Come here. We have something to discuss with you and your team." His sir said coming out of the shock.

"Okay sir. We'll be there in 10 minutes." The person said and hung up.

"How do you know about him, Jai?" His sir asked.

"Let him come sir." He said smirking. His sir was shocked seeing the new face of Jaison Johan Hill. He was the most humble perosn here. What made him become like this?

After sometime, their wait was over as the door opened and the boys entered for whom they were waiting. But boys got shocked seeing the person sitting on the couch.

"Bro."
"Jai sir."

Jacob's POV:

"Ashton Alex Scout." He said smirking while her eyes widened.
"What? Come again?" She asked.

"Ashton Alex Scout." He again said and she kicked him. She fisted her hairs tightly while we looked at her in confusion.

"He is gone. I'll kill him. He will be killed by me." She was saying continuously and shaking her head. We looked at each other. I went to her and we came out of the basement. I made her sit on the bed in the room and gave her water. She drank and sighed.

"Do you know him?" I asked her.

"Hm. You all know him. The worst person on this earth." She said clenching her jaws.

"Who is he?" Kartik asked.

"Bianca's Uncle. Uncle Alex." Her answer made us shocked. But how? His name is Alex Scott. And he said Ashton Alex Scout. How is it possible?

"But his last name is Scott. And that ba***rd said Scout. How? I didn't get it." Amir asked and she sighed.

"It's a long story guys." She said.

"We are free to listen." Aarav said and we all nodded.

"Actually, he is Peter's Aunt's son. Peter's Paternal cousin. He and his mother always wanted money. And their eyes were on Peter's all properties which his Dad gave him. His Dad knew that they will use all the properties uselessly that's why he didn't give a penny to his daughter. Well, she was a bi**h. That's why her son is like her. She got married with a guy who had a fortune and after taking all the properties on her name she killed him. But she got a very tough death. She was burning in a fire but no one helped her. Let's not go out of topic." She said shaking her head. We all nodded.

"Ashton Alex Scout. He is married with Camillia and they have a daughter; Helen Scout. Peter always saw him as his younger brother because he was very good with Peter and his wife Ayra. But Peter never got to know the real motive of his sweet nature. When Alex's Mom died Peter took him to his house and gave him a shelter to live. He started living with them and making places in their hearts by his sugary nature. And that's how Alex changed his last name from Scout to Scott. Then he got married with Camillia who was also a bi**h like his mother. Peter shifted his family to London when Ayra was pregnant because in his opinion Camillia was not good for his children. Then Ayra, Brian and Bianca started living there. But something happened when the twins were in 10th so after giving exam of 10th they moved here and started living here. Alex made a very good image in front of kids. They started calling him Uncle and their parents never cleared them out that he is not their real Uncle. But the day they died they asked something from me. They told me to take care of their kids when they won't be there for them. As if they knew something was going to happen." She said wiping her tears.

"After some years of their death I got to to know that their accident was not accidental. It was planned. And the master mind behind the planning was Alex and Camillia. They wanted their way to be cleared and they decided to kill Peter and Ayra. And they did. It was their anniversary and they went on a date that day. And it became their death anniversary also. Alex bribed a waiter in that restaurant to mix some drug in their drinks and foods. And he did. When they were coming from restaurant they met with an accident because Peter was not able to drive carefully. And everyone thought it was an accident. They killed them just to get all the properties but Peter was smart enough to transfer them all on Bianca's name. And it could be transferred to another name after her marriage. That's why they tried to get her married many times. Without getting her the man of her age. If Brian comes to know that his parents were killed he will burn them alive. Because they not only killed his parents but also tried to sell his sister to an old man. He is just controlling his anger." She said and we all sighed. Cruel people all around. Even in your own family. I don't know how there are so much love in between Dad and Papa. Well, they are real brothers but still. Not only in them. There is a strong bond between friends also. Well, that family is made up of love. Love. Love. All around. But wait? She said Helen Scout is their daughter? Is she the same Helen?

"Helen Scout?" I asked.

"Oh she is their daughter." She said.

"Wait a minute." I said and took her picture out in my phone and showed her the picture.

"What is her picture doing in your phone?" She asked me looking at me sharply.

"She was Jai Bro's Ex." I said and she nodded.

"Why they broke up?" She asked.

"She betrayed him. Tried to kill him." I said gritting my teeth.

"The fire on the construction site was not an accident?" She asked.

"She bribbed men of the construction site to kill him." I said and she nodded.

"But why?" Kartik asked.

"Don't know bro. Only she can answer that." I said and we all sighed. Full mystery.

"Monstrous Family would be perfect title for this family." Amir said and we all nodded. We were in our own thoughts when we heard my wife's voice.

"Jacob." I looked at the doorway and was shocked finding her there. But what shocked me more were tears in her cheeks. I went towards her and asked but she hugged. I looked at Aunt who was standing like a statue. She came back to senses and left from there. I sighed. I made her sit on bed and gave her water. She drank and told me what that Helen witch did. We have to do something with this girl. She is going out of hands now. I was consoling her when my phone rang. It was Akhil Sir. I picked up the call.

"Yes sir." I said while she was hugging me tightly.

"Come to my office right now. Along with your team." He said and I got confused. After telling him that I'll be there in 10 minutes I hung up. I told her to go home and I found fear in her eyes.

"I don't want to." She said pouting her lips while I kissed her pout.

"Sir called me. So I have to go. You go home and refresh your mind. Nothing will happen to me. Don't worry love." I said kissing on her head and she hugged me. After some time she left with Rose who blinked her eyes at me. I nodded. I know she will handle her now. I walked towards my cabin and found all of them

"Guys. Sir called us. He said he has something important to discuss with us." I said and they all looked at me.

"We have to reach his office in 10 minutes. Let's go." I said taking my phone from the table.

"What happened son?" Aunt asked me.

"Villain of our story. Helen. She threatened her that she will kill me. That's why she was scared and came here." I said and all sighed.

"I hope we catch her soon." Amir said and we all nodded.

"Okay I'm going guys. Maria is handling alone everything. I have to go and help her. Bye guys." Aunt died and left in her car. Aarav left for his house and we for Sir's office.

"I hope not another case. We just got to know the name some hours ago. We even haven't captured that ba***rd yet." Amir said sighing and we both chuckled. After sometime we reached the office and got out. I was walking inside when I saw someone familiar. I shook my head. Why will he be here? Shaking out the thought we walked towards his office. We knocked entering inside and was about to salute sir but the person sitting on the couch made my eyes widened.

"Bro."
"Jai sir." We said together but he narrowed his eyes at us. We stood straight and saluted.

"Sir." We said saluting him but I wanted to hug him. I'm meeting him after whole three years. My eyes watered seeing who brought me up. And I wasn't able to see him from last three years. He smiled getting up and hugged me. I closed my eyes and hugged him back. Tightly. Tears fall down on my cheeks. He pulled away and chuckled.

"Come on. You are a big boy." He said wiping my tears and I chuckled. He then hugged Amir and Kartik.

"Welcome back sir." They said smiling and he chuckled.

"Have your seats guys." Sir said and we followed his order.

"Sir why did you call us?" Kartik asked.

"He called you all." Sir said pointing at Bro. We looked at him.

"He is going to tell you all about Ashton Alex Scout." Sir said and we sighed.

"We know everything about him sir." Amir said to Bro.

"Who is he?" Bro asked.

"Bianca Mam's Uncle. Or should I say Peter Uncle's Paternal cousin?" Amir said and Bro nodded.

"Then you all know everything about him." He said and we nodded.

"Yes sir." I said and he rolled his eyes. I smiled.

"Am I the only here who don't know anything here?" Sir asked.

"I think so." Bro said.

"Keep quiet man." Sir said glaring at him while he chuckled. They are buddies. Then Bro told everything to sir which we came to know from Aunt.

"You don't know the reason why she tried to kill you?" He asked Bro.

"Hm. I don't know." Bro said while we chuckled when sir glared at him.

"Then ask her." He said.

"I'll ask her tonight." He said. And I smiled. He is going to be at home finally.

"Do you think you'll have time to ask her tonight?" Sir asked him.

"I'll close the chapters of all villains from our life tonight. Then we'll live peacefully." He said smiling and I crossed my heart. I heard Amir whispering Insha Allah. I smiled.

"You are going to arrest them tomorrow morning man." Bro said more like ordered. Sir narrowed his brows at him.

"Are you the senior here or me?" He aksed while Bro chuckled.

"Okay let's leave now. Uncle is waiting outside." Bro said getting up from the couch.

"So he was for real. I thought he is an illusion." I said and he looked at me.

"You saw him?" He asked and I nodded.

"And you three. Go home now only. Well, we solved the case, so now go and rest. Okay?" Sir said and we nodded.

"Yes sir." We saluted and was about to leave when sir asked.

"When are you joining Jai?" Bro turned and smiled.

"Never ever. I started my own business. I won't be coming back." He said smiling and we all sighed.

"As you wish." Sir said and we left. Amir and Kartik left for their house. It was Kartik's car so he will drop Amir on the way.

"Come boy." Bro said. I followed him and saw Uncle standing out of the car. I smiled seeing him after a long time.

"Uncle." I said and hugged him tightly.

"Jack." He said and hugged me tightly.

"Let's go." Bro said and we entered in the car.

"You both forgot me and Aunt. We used to cry for both of you. But you both were playing cruel game with us." I said pouting my lips. Well I act like a child in front of Bro.

"It was hard little one." He said driving the car and I nodded.

"Where are Julia Di and Joe?" I asked them.

"They both are at our home son." Uncle said and I smiled.

"Really? Finally. We all will live together." I said with a big smile on her face.

"Are you excited Uncle? You are going to meet Aunt after a long time." I asked him.

"You don't know what I'm feeling son. I'm the happiest person alive on this Earth. This is how I'm feeling right now." He said with a big smile. We reached our house and Bro and Uncle was looking at it for sometime.

"Let's go." I said and they followed me. I rang the bell and waited for the perosn to open. Who ever will open will definitely get shock. I'm damn sure.

Assalamualaikum and Hello dearies. How are you all?

How was the chapter? And how was the secret? What is is the reason behind Helen killing Jai? Any idea? Let me know your views.

Do vote and comment please. It means alot.
Take care till next time.
Allah Hafiz and Bye. :) (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 1.6K 39
'No, he didn't'. I was so shocked by the turn of events. Everything was going fine and then suddenly boom, everything turned upside down. I just coul...
200K 5.6K 61
"I need you to be the put together one because I'm so fucked up. You've saved me." He whispers. "Carter, we saved each other." I mutter looking at hi...
412K 9.6K 31
⇢ STORY BY : ❱ http:˚♡lvesaturn! ˚ˑؘ :🍥: ·˚ ⇢ COVER MADE BY : lvesaturn♡ [ DO NOT REUSE OR USE FOR ANY OTHER WEBSITE ] ⇢𝓡𝓾𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰�...
3.3K 153 30
How would someone react when all of a sudden, someone special to them suddenly left them and doesn't contact them for so many years. Payal Mehta, a...