โžต ๐๐‘๐Ž๐‰๐„๐‚๐“: ๐€๐‘๐„๐’ [๏ฟฝ...

By space-lattae

๐™’๐™š๐™ก๐™ก, ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ค๐™›๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ž๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™๐™–๐™š๐™๐™ฎ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ'๐™จ... More

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‰๐„๐‚๐“: ๐€๐‘๐„๐’
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
"F*ck everything, but especially f*ck this sword."
"Time to do something stupid."
"It's lonely in here."
"NO, you thirsty gardening tool!"
"What is this... Sherlock? My name is not Sherlock"
"Sorry, daddy's boy, I don't think that's how it works"
"Do you have anything with strawberries?"
"By god, Taehyung- this is my BOSS!"
"You don't protect someone from a thing like me"
"What happened? Did you lose an eyelash?"
"WHY IS ZEUS TRAPPED IN YOUR WALLS?"
"I am unable to let Morpheus take me into his realm either"
"Taehy- oh for heaven's sake"
"It is not funny! You did this on purpose!"
"Been there, done that."
"You cared, then?"
"Monsters? As in more creepy stuff from Greek myths?"
"Good with your hands, huh?"
"Call me Tae, pretty one"
"Hey, I'm just sayin' it like I see it!"
"This isn't lust, is it?"
"Prepare for incoming nosebleed-"
"Did you just say TAEHYUNG?"
"She's driving me insane."
"You think I'm handsome?"
"STOP CHASING ME WITH THAT FLYSWATTER OF CERTAIN DEATH THEN!"
"It's FRUSTRATING, you illiterate swine-"
"Baby, sweetheart, ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š..." [take 2]
"Stop staring, you idiot, you're so obvious it hurts."
"Gods, what have I done to deserve such a beautiful smile?"
"It was them, then."
"Then leave it! Leave her be, Tae!"
"There's that smile."
"Don't tell me you're jealous of a textbook."
"He is NOT in the mafia!"
"Taehyung, I told you to stOP THAT-"
"Wait, so- WHAT exactly is going on?"
"Don't you get it? I'm going to miss you."
"HE'S SO WHIPPEDDDD."
"What's with the questions?"
"So? You like him?"
"You're safe. Thank the gods."
"I did good, right?"
"Leave my coffee out of this, you heathen!"
"Don't start!"
"Don't touch me."
"I don't need your pity."
"It's lucky I'm good at making you laugh."
"Take my hand."

"Do you want me to set anything on fire?"

901 110 98
By space-lattae

"Pretty one? Have you risen?"

Your lips fell into an involuntary pout as you shuffled deeper into the hard cushions of your couch, the deep voice that hit your ears confusing you. You were quite sure that you hadn't brought a fling home last night, and you knew that you would have remembered if your brother happened to be in town, if only purely because of the annoyance you would have had. In you hazy, half-asleep state, you tried to recall who could possibly be calling you something as odd as 'pretty one'-

Oh no.

Your eyes flew open.

You woke up to aggressively cheerful sunshine pouring through the many windows in your house, the beams of light assaulting your eyes and leaving you temporarily blinded as you blinked your grogginess away. You woke up with your back muscles on fire and the annoyingly uncomfortable cushions of the couch digging into your spine. You woke up with a world-class headache and an insatiable need for a cup of coffee. You woke up with the irritating realization that you had, in fact, missed another day of your classes and you would have way too much work to catch up on for your own good. Your woke with a protesting stomach as you had skipped both dinner and lunch yesterday.

Aaaaand you also woke to the sight of a shirtless Kim Taehyung in all his red-haired, bare-chested glory, peering over your curled form with a debauched expression on his face as he stared right at you.

Screeching, you did the only reasonable thing your still-sleep-induced mind could think of when faced with this situation of having an intensely hot, unfamiliar man stare at you while you slept.

Your leg jerked up and you kicked Taehyung square in the jaw with your sock-clothed foot, a satisfying crack ringing out as you leapt up, the red-haired man letting out a startled yell and clumsily falling off the couch.

"OUCH! Woman, what in Olympus is WRONG with you?"

Wrapping your arms around your torso to preserve whatever dignity you had left, you glared viciously at Taehyung, who whined as he ran his long fingers delicately over his sharp jawline, wincing.

"I SHOULD BE ASKING YOU THAT QUESTION! WHY WERE YOU WATCHING ME SLEEP?"

Everything that had happened last night came rushing to you all at once as the two of you stood there in a silent face-off- ah yes, the idiot who had been watching you sleep had burst out like a vengeful spirit from his sword and was also incidentally a demigod.

What else was new?

Taehyung huffed petulantly and stood up. "I was merely admiring the gorgeous woman I left so rudely last night when I should have been warming her bed WITH her rather than without her. I truly am sorry for that, by the way, I should have-"

Lip curling in disgust, you turned away from him before he finished, acutely aware of how thin your t-shirt was and how it had ridden up while you slept. "You are revolting," you deadpanned, pinching the bridge of your nose as you contemplated how to deal with this situation. Ugh. This was a MESS. Maybe your morning mood was making everything seem worse, but it seemed pretty damn bad to you.

How in the world would you even try to explain this?

Oh yes, my museum's prized sword happened to house a Greek demigod who is a son of Ares and he happens to just nonchalantly kill chicken ladies, he's a flirty bastard who makes world-class messes, he likes to go around naked, he rips microwaves to shreds, he has this weird phobia of blood and also he stole my bedroom last night and I LET him.

Yep. Normal.

TOTALLY NORMAL.

Taehyung's eyes lingered on your pacing form a second too long, eyes darkening, before you snapped your fingers in front his face. "Eyes up here," you huffed before raising a single finger and pointing at the couch behind him (the very same couch that had given you the worst backache of all history, which you completely blamed Taehyung for), "Now I am going to go freshen up, and IF YOU F*CKING MOVE, I will castrate you. STAY THERE."

The red-haired man's eyes glinted with mischievous mirth at your words, and he raised his arms in the air lazily before once again sitting down and spreading his legs wide. "Of course, pretty one."

Resisting the urge to growl at him even though he'd hardly done anything, you swiftly turned on heel into your room to grab a change of clothes to take with you into the bathroom because you really did not want the perverted man in your living room to see you in a towel. Common sense.

Steeling yourself for whatever mess Taehyung may have turned your room into, you poked your head inside and was pleasantly surprised to find that he'd at least tried to make the bed. Your room was small, and so you, being the resourceful person you were, had saved up for one of those one-bed bunk beds with a desk underneath it and leaving the rest of your room open reasonably pleasant to look at.

You liked the setup of your room, even if making your bed could be a royal pain in the a*s.

Sighing, you deftly flicked your comforter in a familiar motion so you could climb up and tuck it in. As close as you were to the blanket, you could smell Taehyung's masculine scent on it- musky and smoky and with the hint of autumn breezes. Goddamn it, that was addicting. You barely restrained yourself before you buried your nose in the blanket to soak it all in.

Hang on, hang on, HANG ON-

Shaking your head viciously, you stepped back and resolved to wash everything on your bed as soon as possible, because you had NO everloving clue where the psycho in your living room had been and you honestly didn't intend to find out.

Snatching a reasonable outfit consisting of a comfy, oversized blue sweater and black ripped jeans, you made your way into the bathroom to take yet another shower to calm your hella annoying migraine.

When you came out of the bathroom, still toweling your hair dry, you were surprised yet again to see Taehyung in the same spot you had left him, chest bare and exposed and rippling as he twirled his bronze sword over his fingers absentmindedly (which was scarily attractive HOLY SH*T-), the metal glittering, a red glow permeating the air it slashed through. His face was distant and almost sad, not even paying attention to your curious eyes on him.

And then his eyes slowly lifted to meet yours, and the cold expression was washed away as if it was never there, leaving only yet another wide smirk in its place. "Like what you see, sweetheart?" he chuckled in that irritatingly deep voice of his, leaning back even farther into the back of your couch and swinging his sword over his wide shoulders to reveal even more of his tantalizing skin.

You couldn't help the bright flush that creeped over your ears as you glared and looked away, scoffing. "You wish."

Taehyung just watched your stiff form make its way into the kitchen and laughed.

It was nearly noon, and here you were, making a cup of bitter coffee (that worked the best to wake you up fully, you found) for yourself. As you lazily made your way around the kitchen, looking for at least one of your favorite mugs that wasn't broken, you tried to ignore Taehyung's burning, intense stare on you.

You made the mistake of letting your eyes flick to his when you poured the hot, black liquid into your cup and nearly let it splash all over your hand when he winked at you and you jerked your head away from him violently.

Yeah, you needed him gone.

Like, as soon as possible.

You contemplated kicking him out right at that instant, but as much as you wanted to call the police on his psycho a*s, there were a good couple of things holding you back.

First of all, you really had no idea what Taehyung would do to the police if they decided to use force with him. You'd already seen that he was dangerous, especially holding his sword, and while you were reasonably sure he wouldn't try to kill you or anything, you weren't sure about anyone else who tried to hurt him.

Second of all, if you just threw him out into the streets and he just left without fighting you, there was a good chance that would be a death wish for this entire small city of yours, considering what Taehyung had managed to do to your kitchen in less than a minute.

And lastly... this entire situation was crazy. Absolutely insane. Here was a man who claimed to be the son of a Greek god- and while he certainly LOOKED positively godly, there was no way you could possibly believe this. Your first reaction should have been that this was a maniac who read one too many Percy Jackson books when he was in 6th grade.

But he had burst out of his sword in a cloud of red dust, he'd killed some incredibly creepy ladies with wings and talons and claws and black blood, and he was acting like he knew absolutely nothing about this world and everything in it. Except maybe how to screw people. He seemed like he had that in the bag.

You leaned over the counter of your kitchen, resting on your elbows as you watched Taehyung who was now fiddling with your TV remote and pressing random buttons with a pouty frown that reminded you of a child who was trying to figure out a new toy. It was oddly cute and endearing, even paired with his rippling back muscles, wide shoulders and toned stomach.

God's sake. Fine then, if you weren't going to throw him out (well, at least not yet), you needed to get him clothes, and fast, because you weren't sure how much longer you were going to be able to hold back without jumping his bones.

"Pretty one," Taehyung's teasing, drawling voice snapped you out of you reverie, and your eyes flicked to his, finding them full of amusement and then something darker, "if you're going to stare at me like that, then I might possibly get the impression that you want me to pin you to your bed."

Choking into your coffee, you coughed violently at Taehyung's suggestive remark, glaring as the bitter liquid you were forcing down assaulted your tastebuds all at once.

"I will strangle you," you said matter-of-factly one you had recovered. To your dismay, Taehyung just shot you another dangerously attractive smirk.

"Didn't know you'd be into that, but I'm all for it, baby."

Gritting your teeth together, you whipped around and proceeded to ignore him, fighting the strong urge to cuss him out with every word and in every language (you knew quite a few, having lived all over the world) you knew- except you highly doubted that Taehyung would even know what they meant.

It infuriated you to no end knowing that the man that had made you, a relatively stable and levelheaded person who swore only in rare circumstances, turn about a thousand in cash over to the swear jar didn't even understand when you swore at him. And he wasn't even fazed, didn't even react.

Good f*cking lord, you were going to go insane.

Rubbing your temple to try and alleviate the headache threatening to burst out even after your cup of morning coffee, you pulled out a frying pan so you could cook some eggs and bacon for a really late breakfast (because you were going to miss your classes anyway and you kind of deserved a nice meal after all the sh*t you were having to go through).

"Hey, pretty one, don't be mad," Taehyung had gotten up, smiling widely at you as he leaned over the other side of the counter in his elbows like you'd been doing, watching you, "what are you doing?"

Pursing your lips, you went and got an extra egg from your fridge for Taehyung. Hey, no one deserved to starve, not even annoying and perverted f*ckboy demigods.

"Making breakfast," you muttered shortly, hoping your brusque reply would deter him. Unfortunately, it just seemed to do the opposite.

"Oh, really?" Taehyung's eyes suddenly lit up with childlike excitement, sparkling. Swinging himself over the counter (excuse me sir WHAT-), he landed smoothly on his feet in the middle of your small kitchen and beamed at you. "Can I help?"

You looked back at him and raised an eyebrow, scoffing. "Uhh... no? Do I need to remind you what happened the last time you stepped foot in my kitchen?"

Taehyung pouted, crossing his arms over his bare chest petulantly. "Come on, pleaseeeee?" he wheedled, eyes widening. Ah, why was he so cute one second and then a literal sex god the next?

"Do you want breakfast, Taehyung?" you snorted when the red-haired man nodded quickly, shaking his silky red hair out of his eyes. "Okay then, let me make it. I'd really rather not deal with a corpse over here."

Taehyung rolled his eyes at your bluntness. "Come on, I can help! Do you want me to set anything on fire? That IS how you mortals prepare your food, right?"

Your face twisted up in alarm. "No, no, NO, no one is setting anything on fire, I would prefer not getting an injury more than this."

You held up your index finger, your scabbed-over gash that you had gotten last night standing out starkly against your skin. Too late, you realized that doing that could quite possibly make Taehyung go nuts again.

Quickly letting your hand fall to your side, your eyes snapped up to meet Taehyung's with the slight feeling of trepidation meandering through your mind.

Oh good Jesus f*ck.

His pupils were dark, blown out, flashing with gold and red as his jaw clenched and his tongue pressed into his cheek. No playfulness or childish pleading was left in his expression- now there was something darker, something almost dangerous. It was as if you had flipped a switch that you really shouldn't have.

Haha... I'm screwed, aren't I?

You whirled around, your attention forced back into the frying pan, heat pricking up your spine. What was UP with this dude anyway? Letting a heavy breath out of your lungs after a long heartbeat of silence, you reached for the first bacon slice to drop in the pan when you felt it.

Taehyung's lean, corded arms were suddenly gripping the counter on either side of you, caging your smaller form between them. He was so close you could feel his body heat through the thin slice of air between you, you could feel his warm breath hitting the back of your neck, and then suddenly he closed the distance and you could feel every plane of muscle in his hard chest and he pressed himself into your back.

Your heart rate spiked viciously, and you couldn't do anything but stiffen at Taehyung's sudden intrusion of space.

"Ah, pretty one," Taehyung's voice was all but a growl, dark and low, a full 180 from the childish demeanor he was donning earlier, "I thought you'd know better than to just flash blood right in front of my face. You don't understand, do you?"

He caught your clothed shoulder with one of his hands and whirled you around so you were facing him, looking up into his dark irises.

He looked kind of angry, with his strong eyebrows drawn low across his face and his eyes narrowed and his lips pulled to the side.

Yeah, definitely screwed.

You didn't know this guy at all. You didn't know whether he was insane or a rapist or just a plain serial killer, no matter what else he posed himself to be. He could just be that kind of annoying dude who found himself turned on when provoked, but what did you know?

"I'm a son of Ares, little mortal," Taehyung laughed coldly, the harsh noise almost making you flinch, "I can control myself fairly well, but perhaps I should tell you something before we get any deeper into this."

Okay, you needed your pepper spray, NOW. You couldn't talk, you couldn't move, there was just something in Taehyung's aura that rendered you utterly immobile.

Taehyung leaned a little closer, eyes still narrowed. "Blood is what provokes us, pretty one. Our own runs with violence and shedding of the thing- what do you expect?"

What DID you expect? You had no idea at this point what it was that you expected.

All you knew was that you needed to get him away from you, fast.

So punching him in the gut was the right thing to do, yeah? Obviously. Clearly.

Taehyung looked more startled than hurt when you threw a punch at his defined stomach, him stumbling back just a bit and you instantly withdrawing and shaking your arm. A little electric tingle traveled up your arm from the hand that had touched him, your skin and his clearly having shocked the other somewhat.

Except you just whined a little bit and shook your hand, Taehyung's muscles having done a number on your knuckles.

But Taehyung?

His body had locked up after a moment, his eyes had widened. He stared at you in pure horror and shock and he began to writhe, clawing at thin air as he stumbled back.

He didn't even have time to say anything before his body blinked once, twice, and then he burst into a cloud of blood-red dust that swirled into a trail and instantly flew back inside the sword, leaving a rippling gash in the air from where it flew before the rip mended itself.

And then there was silence.

Well, you thought almost deliriously, head still trying to wrap itself around what had just happened, that's one way to push away a weird-a*s demigod.

A/N: Well that happened lmao what r ur thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 3.5K 72
[ completed ] โDon't worry about the scars. I'll make them beautiful for you.โž He pulled me even closer, his lips traveling to my neck. โI swear, bab...
73.3K 3.4K 45
"You're showing me photos of a kid. What are these? Is this you? Are these photos of you as a child I've never seen before? Wait, these look too rece...
1.9M 82.3K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...
4.2K 354 15
"I love you, you know that?" - J.JK. "Yes, I do, except the fact, that this is not right for the Gods and me.." - K.SJ. When Aphrodites' only son has...