Enchanted ( MHA X FT fanfic)

Od white-pheonix

In a world full of quirks where the majority of the population hold a special power there is a girl who wishe... Viac

Prologue
Her Beginning
Contract
Mana Essence
U.A Entrance exams
Bombs away
Eye of the storm
Really Special
Don't Mess with a witch
A/N
Training (OVA)
Determination
Sports Festival Pt.1
Sports Festival Pt. 2
Sports Festival Pt.3
His story
WildCard
Madame Hex
Dark arts
Return
Examination
Examination Pt.2
After Examination
Training of The dead(OVA)
Three Heroes Pt.1
Three Heroes Pt.2
Three Heroes Pt.3
Epilogue

Class 1-A

1.3K 38 1
Od white-pheonix

Margo was in her room meditating as her mom knocked on the door

"Maggy you have mail, it's from U.A" Margo's eyes snapped wide open, as she fell on the floor having lost her concentration

"Coming.." she said while groaning as she started getting up, she walked up to her door opening it as her mom looked at her with bright eyes excited and convinced that her daughter made it. Margo could smell the cake being cooked in the oven.

"Thank you, mom," she said as she took the envelope from her hands. Her smile widened further as she began humming while walking back to the kitchen. Margo simply sighed while closing her bedroom door, she placed the envelope on her desk as stared at it for a few seconds.

With a sigh she finally decided to open it up, there was a disc as a hologram appeared with all might forming at the front. Her eyes widened in surprise

"Congratulations you made it to U.A!!" was the only thing she caught as she began getting a small emotional moment. He explained how the grading system worked. not only did she get 35 battle points but because she went and saved a participant such an act could not go unnoticed in the hero course. So a second grading was created called Rescue points which were voted by the judges. Morga's eyes were wide open as she saw that she was number 2 on this list just 1 point higher than Kirishima... where have I heard that name before? she thought to herself as she read it. She couldn't stop herself from grinning as she was completely ecstatic and relieved that she made it with high marks as well, albeit she got a bit mad seeing that Katsuki beat her by 1 point and all of his were battle points, but she didn't let that dawn on her as she was for sure going to beat him next time.

She quickly ran out of her room into the kitchen as her mom baked a cake that was already fully dressed. Tears started to fill both their eyes as her mom looked at her and she nodded. They both hugged each other crying out of joy

"I can't believe it my baby made it" she couldn't express the amount of joy she was in.

"We must celebrate this" and so the Andrieski family began to commence their night of celebration.

The next day Margo would be up early in the morning doing her daily meditation as her uniform was hanging by the door, she got so excited that she had packed her bag right away. She landed on the floor as she decided to cut her meditation short as she went to try on her school uniform. She gently grabbed it from where it was hanging as she began to change.

Once it was on she looked at herself in the mirror.

"Wait... were my eyes always like this?" It's now that she noticed that she did indeed change... like quite a lot. Her body was way curvier than she initially thought it was and her face was way more healthy and clear. She noticed the triangular earrings she was wearing which she thought were pretty cool within themselves as they glowed a neon color.

Finally being in her uniform she looked to see how it fit her, she absolutely loved it. But she needed a new look, something completely brand new maybe she should start with her hair. She went into the bathroom quickly getting out of her uniform such as to not mess it up, as she stared at herself in the mirror. She could try to make it frizzy, actually, that sounded like a good idea. She began to wet her hair a bit before trying to blow dry it.

"Okay.... this is taking too long" she placed the blow dryer down as she placed her hands on either side of her head. "Turbo" as she chanted the words a small tornado appeared on top of her head, she let her magic do the work, once it dissipated she looked to see at her now messy frizzy hair.

"Better now than never," she said as she took out her hair dye and began to dye the ends of it blue. She was going all out with this new look, first impressions count she just hoped that this will give her the kind she needs. she quickly went back to putting on her uniform, as her hair was now dry. She tied them into pigtail type hairstyle as she quickly ran downstairs to go grab something to eat before leaving for school. Her parents had already left for work but they left her a note next to her food which was a simple omelet with orange juice. Her mom definitely knew her well, she didn't like eating big meals when she has to go somewhere after.

She picked up the note noticing that it was her father's handwriting, mentioning that they would be a bit late tonight. With a sigh, she sat down and ate her omelet. It was awfully quiet in the Andrieski household. Mostly because both her parents work in the medical field and the amount of injured by villain attacks never decreases. She took a bite as she savored the flavor her mom really knew how to do it to her liking she was the best chef anyone could dream of. After the initial bite, she devoured her plate as it was absolutely delicious and she couldn't stop herself. Once she was finished she placed the plate and utensils in the sink before heading off to school, making sure to lock the door behind her.

She skipped her way along the road to school, as she crossed Izuku who was in his uniform

"Izu-Kun!" she yelled trying to catch his attention as he spun around. Once he saw her his face got a bit red but Margo didn't pay much attention to it

"Maggy-chan" he replied as he stopped letting her catch up to him.

"You got into U.A?" he asked her as she nodded

"Yep that's right you get to spend your school year with me now" she grinned as she basically hopped on him while placing an arm around his neck.

"say.. have you been working out?" she asked him as she was poking his arm.

"Y-yeah" poor Izuku got even redder as she did so.

"well we don't want to be late let's hurry up, race you there!" she grinned letting go as she began running off

"H-Hey you didn't even say go..." Izuku said as he ran after her, she arrived at the school gates with a huge grin as Izuku was right behind her

"Guess I won, let's head inside," she said as she walked through the first hallway Izuku right behind her.

"class 1-A, 1-A, 1-A" Margo and Izuku mumbled to themselves while walking through the hallway looking for the class.

Once they found it they stood right in front of the door

"Huge!" they both thought.

"the Elite who were chosen from the huge number at the exam..." Izuku mumbled to himself as he shook his head. Margo looked at him wondering what he was thinking, she simply shrugged as she opened up the door looking around for a place to sit. But her mouth got bitter as she saw Bakugou fighting with that one participant who tried insulting Izuku.

"Get your feet off that desk now," He said to Bakugou who looked at him with a quirked brow and an amused smirk on his face that she oh so wish she could wipe off his face this instant.

"Huh?" he said provoking him further.

"It isn't even the first day and you're already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property, you cretin" It took all of Margo's strength to not laugh at this. She really had to take classes in roasting because that was a nasty burn, or maybe she should learn what a proper roast is.

"you're kidding me, right? your old school put a stick up your ass or were you born with it?" She really hated him but she couldn't lie that he indeed did clap back. she looked around seeing Kirishima and that's when it clicked.

"Hey Kirishima," she said as she sat down on the desk in front of him.

"Oh hey Andrieski," she noticed he dropped honorific at the end, she did like the sound of it when he said it.

"hey do you remember me?" a male voice side from beside her, as she turned around she saw the boy with yellow hair

"oh, you're the cute guy back at the exams so you're here too?" She said with a bright smile on her face.

Most of the boys who were there all sent death glares to poor Denki who was beet red. It bothered a certain red-haired classmate how she said it so easily.

"What the hell did you do with her huh!?" Mineta was holding Denki shaking him profusely, as Margo saw the purple balls on his head her eyes became cold. Bakugou was watching her from afar a bit pissed not that he knew why, but what she said definitely did irritate him. His eyes then focused on Izuku who arrived as he was speaking to Iida and Uraraka. Mostly blushing as Uraraka spoke to him.

Just as she was about to speak to Kirishima once more she heard a gruff voice speak.

"If you're just here to make friends then just pack up your stuff now" she quickly faced the front to see an older man inside of a sleeping bag. This school sure is out of the ordinary she thought

"It took you 8 seconds for you all to shut up that won't work, time is precious rational students would understand that" Margo so wanted to reply to that comment she felt as though that it's best to hold her tongue back as she didn't want to get in trouble on her first day for talking back to the teacher.

"Hello I'm Shota Aizawa, your teacher" And she nailed it he was indeed their teacher.

"Now let's get to it, put these on and head outside," he said while taking out a gym uniform?

"What a course assessment test!?" everyone spoke out loud as they were all outside in the open field.

"But what about orientation? we're going to miss it" Ochako asked the teacher who currently had their backs to them.

"If you really want to make the big leagues, you can't waste time on pointless ceremonies" everyone was a bit taken back from that response.

"here in U.A, we're not tethered to traditions," he said as he turned around to look at them.

"That means that I get to run my class however I see fit." Margo didn't exactly like that Isn't that too much power given to a teacher? she thought as he continued to speak "you've been taking standardized tests for most of your lives but you never got to use your quirks in physical exams before" I never had a quirk, to begin with... she thought as she tried paying attention to what he was saying but that was quite difficult.

"The country's still trying to pretend that we're all created equal by not letting those with the most power excel, it's not rational. One day the ministry of education will learn." Those words hit Margo really hard it's true life was anything but fair, and she experienced the worst side of the spectrum. Being completely and utterly powerless, she did not know what she would have done if she didn't get as lucky as she did. She was cut off from her thoughts as Aizawa spoke.

"Bakugou you managed to get the most points on the entrance exam what was your farther distance thrown with a softball when you were in junior high?" Bakugou replied clearly without hesitation

"67 meters I think"

"right, try doing it with your quirk," He said as Bakugou walked towards the center of the circle.

"Anything goes, just stay inside the circle" He began stretching his arms before drawing his arms back and throwing it

"DIE!!!" he yelled as a massive explosion protruded from his hand as the softball was sent flying through the air

"all of you need to know your maximum capabilities, it's the most rational way of figuring out your potential as a pro-hero," he said as he showed them Bakugou's score. Everyone was in shock as to what they just saw, so was Margo 705.2!!!? how am I supposed to beat that?

"wow, 705 meters are you kidding me?" Denki spoke

"I wanna do that looks like fun" Mina joined in.

"This is what I'm talking about using our quirks as much as we want" Seto commented. Margo was still processing how would she even survive, She knew her ability was something but she was pretty sure it lacked power. She should've brought her spellbook with her.

"so this looks fun huh?" the teacher spoke once again a bit grimly as Margo got a bad feeling, many other students did notice it as well.

"you have 3 years to become a hero, you think it's all going to be games and playtime? Idiots today you're going to compete in 8 physical tests to gauge your potential whoever comes last has none and will be expelled immediately" Margo's eyes widened in horror. Are the teachers even allowed to do so? This is why I'm not for having teachers having this much power. She wasn't the only one in shock as everyone else voiced it out clearly.

"like I said I get to decide how this class runs understand? if that's a problem you can head home right now" Margo felt anxiety from Izuku who was shaking a bit. But if he managed to make it in the entrance exam she's sure that he can pull it off.

Right now she had to give it her best so she doesn't make it last whatsoever.

"you can't send us home I mean we just got here even if it wasn't the first day that isn't fair" Ochako voiced out her thoughts on the matter. Margo enjoyed that there was at least someone who was able to do so. She knows that she herself is a bit of a volcano, it's not every time that she acts up.

"Oh, and you think natural disasters are? power-hungry villains? a catastrophic accident that wipeout whole cities? no, the world is full of unfairness it's a hero's job to try and combat that unfairness if you want to be a pro you're gonna have to push yourselves to the brink, for the next 3 years UA will throw one terrible hardship after another. So go beyond plus ultra style, show me that it's no mistake that you're here"

She normally wouldn't agree with this but, this may be finally her chance to show ash for brains what's up. And she definitely wasn't going to pass that up

"now then we're just wasting time by talking let the games begin"

Test 1: 50 meter-dash

"3.0 seconds" the bot spoke as Iida dashed right by it, this made Margo a bit unsure of herself as she was going up next. There wasn't any spell she could think of that would help her other than a longer incantation of Turbo. She would keep that spell for the ball throw as she thought it was better suited for it. Actually, she may have found one better than Turbo for this sort of thing, she's glad that she managed to memorize some of them. But having her book with her would definitely make things better. After she saw Aoyama's display she knew that she'd be okay at least she wouldn't end in the last place.

"4.13 seconds," the robot said as Bakugou passed right by it that's the speed to beat. As she prepared herself to run, there was a loud sound signaling to start running

"Sapphirus Expectorium Perpetua" she whispered to herself as a stream of wind in a shape of a whirlwind followed right behind her practically making her fly through the field at a high speed

"4.0 seconds," the robot said as she passed by it, as her spell stopped she landed not too far from the others who were quite impressed by her display of power. Bakugou got pissed that she managed to beat him by a few milliseconds which definitely pleased Margo. 

Test 2: grip-strength

As she held the machine in her hand, only one spell came to mind which could help her.

"Namala" binds went around the handle as it began tightening around it. She looked at the number

"430kg not bad," she said while quickly let go as she felt the spell slowly draining her mana pool.

Test 3: standing long jump

Everyone basically flew right over the area covered in sand, other than Izuku who landed in it. She did wonder how he managed to get into the school since he was quirkless, the robots must've been hard for him to deal with. It was finally her turn, she essentially chanted the same spell as she flew over the sand not touching it once.

Test 4: repeated side steps

She had no spell to help her with this test as she did her best to keep up, it was frustrating to see that the perv was doing way better than she was, and she was far from being the most athletic person gymnastics never prepared her for side steps.

Test 5: Ball throw

This is definitely where she will shine, but once Uraraka threw it.. it just never came back down. Her teacher turned the phone to show that she got infinity.

"Infinity!?" everyone yelled What in the- her thoughts were cut off as Denki spoke.

"How is that even possible?" it was her turn to do the ball throw, there was no way she would be able to get the same as Uraraka. She gave a sigh and hope for the best as she racked her brain for a spell other than the one she thought would be most effective but she couldn't remember any other. She took a deep breath as they all watched her intently. The ball was in her hand as she drew her arm back to throw it. Once it was thrown she extended her hand whispering to herself as she chanted

"Galeas Disruptus" a large amount of wind would begin propelling the ball further away in the air. She felt her mana being drained rather quickly as she hasn't exactly mastered her spell casting so she uses more mana than necessary when casting something she needed to work on. She stopped before her mana level could reach levels that were too low as the ball fell. Aizawa then showed her the score which was 800 on the dot. She sighed relief as she walked back, she didn't notice the crazy amount of wind she generated as she walked back most of their hair was a bit disheveled which made margo Wonder what happened to them.

"you got a crazy amount of power" Denki started as she stood between both him and Kirishima.

"I'm a bit curious but is your quirk wind?" Kirishima spoke to her taking her attention away from Denki.

"well... let's just say that's one aspect of it" Wind has been the most useful thus far so, of course, she'd use it a lot. On her registry, she named her 'Quirk' Arcane. It was the only one she could think of at the moment when writing it down.

"oh hey Izuku is up," she said as she saw her childhood friend walk towards the center of the circle. Both Kirishima and Denki gave a defeated sigh as they also watched.

Finally, it was Izuku's turn to throw the ball. He looked down at the ball as he gripped it, Margo wondered what exactly could he be thinking of at the moment.

"If Midoriya doesn't shape up soon he's the one going home" Iida spoke as Bakugou looked at him incredulously

"huh? of course he is, he's a quirkless loser" Margo grew a bit irritated at Bakugou who still tried to downgrade him.

"He has a quirk, did you not hear about what he did in the entrance exam?" Iida said as Margo herself got curious. She didn't hear what he did whatsoever so she was curious to know. she never actually began to seriously think of it, How did he manage to get himself a quirk?

She noticed a huge amount of energy appearing around his arm as he aimed to throw the ball.

"That's a lot of power his body will break if it's released..." she said as she saw how it was holding onto his arm, but the second he was about to throw it was that same second all of the energy just vanished the ball only landed a few meters away from him.

"36 meters," a robotic voice said.

"wait what happened to all that energy?" she mumbled to herself as some people wondered what she saw since they heard what she said.

"I erased your quirk" so that's what happened she thought to herself as the pieces came together.

"the judges for that exam were not rational enough, someone like you should never be allowed to enroll in this school," Margo thought that what he said was a bit too harsh.

"The Eraser hero eraser head" was all that Margo caught from Deku speaking as she was a bit lost in her thoughts. Everyone started talking amongst themselves as some did not know who he was. Honestly, Margo didn't really know him either he must be a more covert hero compared to All might and Endeavor. He continued to talk to Izuku but she didn't exactly want to listen to him practically raining on his parade. It's already been difficult for him but this may be a turning point for him to prove everyone wrong.

"I wonder if our teacher gave him some advice" Iida spoke, as Margo was confused did no one hear him speak to Izuku?

"probably told him to start packing," Bakugou said as Margo grit her teeth

"If anything he should've told you to visit the dog pound for your nonsensical barking," She said as she gave him a cold look a bit tired of his constant degrading.

"Ice queen," all students thought as she spoke back against Bakugo.

"What was that!?" He growled.

"I don't speak dog," was all she said as she looked away from him to watch Izuku. She seemed to have a death wish but she kind of knew that he wouldn't actually attack her, at least she hoped he wouldn't.

He started yelling incomprehensible words but didn't move one bit towards her, but she was completely ignoring his yelling as she was still focused on Izuku. She felt a spike of energy as she narrowed her eyes as Izuku was throwing the ball she saw a lot of it radiating off of his finger

"smart minimizing the damage to a single area," She said as everyone stopped to look at what she was talking about. Everyone was shocked at the display of power, even Margo herself where did he get such a quirk? she thought as the ball flew through the air at high speeds. She noticed his broken finger he was definitely in pain, she smirked as he got .1 higher than Bakugou.

To say Bakugo was pissed would be an Understatement as he dashed at Izuku.

"Hey Deku you bastard! Tell me how you did that or you're dead!!" he yelled with his hand extended out tiny explosions appearing in his palm, Izuku was pretty much scared of getting beaten once more. Margo was on the ready as she prepared herself to cast a spell since she assumed the teachers did nothing while they were in junior high. Just before she could cast her spell a type of fabric caught Bakugou stopping him from moving.

"stand down, it would be wise to avoid making me use my quirk so much it gives me serious dry eyes" But the power's amazing!! everyone thought at the same time. The teacher let him go as he walked off for the other parts of the test. Margo did sense a lot of rage coming from Bakugou but she didn't exactly care where that rage was coming from as she made it her life goal to make him kneel to her, she absolutely despised him with everything she had.

The next challenges went by quickly, such as sit-ups who were pretty simple, and then seated toe touch. Which for sure gymnastics indeed have prepared her for. Long-distance running was one she pretty much hated as running was not her forte. She joined the other students as she waited for the results of the fitness exams. She didn't pay much attention to what Aizawa was saying as he pulled up the list. She looked to see that she ranked third right above Bakugou who was placed fourth. This was one small victory for the many, she then looked to see where Izuku was placed, only to see him last. Her heart did ache for him as she saw that his dream may be over...

"and I was lying no one is going home" everyone was dumbfounded at what he just said.

"that was just a rational deception to make sure you gave it your all, in the tests." Everyone was shocked at what he just said.

"I'm surprised that not all of you have figured it out, sorry I guess I probably should've said something," Yaoyorozu said as everyone gave her a glance thinking simultaneously Ya you should have, but for some reason, Margo believed that he simply changed his mind.

"Well, that was pretty nerve-wracking huh?" Seto began making conversation.

"Nah I'm always down for a challenge" Kirishima responded before their teacher spoke

"that's it we're done for the day, pick up the syllabus from the classroom read it over before tomorrow morning," he said before giving Izuku something and then leaving. Margo and Bakugo made eye contact as he glared at her and she gave him a cold look back the tension was really thick between them. Margo did the first move and simply walked off as she had much better things to do such as showing him u and beating him in any way possible. But before she left she ran towards Kirishima meaning to ask him something.

"Hey Kirishima" As he heard her voice he stopped in his tracks to look back to see the dark-skinned girl making her way towards him.

"Hey, Margo did you need something?" She didn't know why she was feeling a bit embarrassed to ask him maybe it was because of how many could see her speaking to him but she put that thought aside and asked him.

"Actually do you want to go home together catch up for old times' sake?" Denki and Mineta looked at Kirishima with envious eyes as he gave a huge grin.

"Sure!" Margo didn't know why but she felt a wave of relief, it was an odd feeling that she was getting. She knew him back in middle school and she didn't feel anything towards him then. She decided not to think too much of it as she quickly left to get changed and pick up the syllabus.

****

Margo would be waiting at the school entrance, as Izuku, Iida, and Ochako neared her.

"Oh hey Maggy-chan" she turned to see who was talking to her as she was lost in thought

"Izu-Kun heading home already?" he nodded as both Iida and Ochako were right behind him

"Oh hey my name is Margo Andrieski but you can call me Margo a pleasure to meet you," she said as Iida was the next

"Tenya Iida," he said as Margo noticed that he was very serious in almost everything he may just have to loosen up a bit.

"Ochako Uraraka," the girl said, she seemed like she had a very bubbly and warm personality which was really refreshing.

"Maggy-chan are you waiting for someone?" Izuku asked as she was making conversation with Ochako

"Actually yeah I'm waiting on Kirishima" He wasn't exactly tardy Margo just happened to be there way earlier.

"Oh alright see you tomorrow then," Izuku said as he began making his way home his friends close behind.

"See you tomorrow" She waved at his retreating figure. Just in the nick of time, Kirishima would arrive.

"Hey sorry, did you want long?" He was scratching the back of his head as he made his way towards her.

"Not at all" She smiled at him as she began to walk with him. They began talking about middle school and things that margo hasn't noticed until now. She mostly got embarrassed by how oblivious she had been but her reaction was simply adorable an ice queen with a cute side.

As she arrived home she would quickly jump on top of her bed giving out a sigh. Today was something else as she was pretty exhausted, she wondered if there was anything she could learn from her book, as she spent most of her night simply reading before falling asleep.

_________

A/N: This one took me a bit but I liked it a bit so far rather than making her part of the Dekusquad I wanted her to have something a bit different as well as still being friends with Izuku

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

21.3K 636 26
Izuku was a small kid with the ability to take others quirks and use them for himself or give them to others. But a tragedy strikes and destroys his...
20.9K 593 22
DISCLAIMER! THIS IS THE OLD VERSION! CHECK OUT MY PROFILE FOR THE REWRITE THANK YOU :) _______________________________________________ She started ou...
409K 17.5K 65
Ever since your Quirk first manifested, you've been the apple of everyone's eye. With the goal of becoming a hero, you enroll to U.A. and soon find y...
8.4K 87 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic ✨✨✨ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...