I'm not your Cinderella.( Tae...

By Niyanta-Taecrazy7

Life is not a fairy tale and not all Cinderella want to be with prince charming! A real-life story where tae... More

characters introduction
1 -A village boy
2- A spoiled Playboy.
3- You repeat the same mistake!
4 - An unexpected disaster.
5 - A fallen angel ๐Ÿ˜
6 - When destiny play with future.
7 - Where are you my Cinderella?
8 - Challenging risk.
9 - A fortunate accident.
10 - Beauty is in simplicity.
11 - Why I feel obvious to you?
12- Shocking revelation !
13- I will only go with you by my side .
14- Friends!?
15- Starting of a new journey.
16- Jeon vs Kim!
17- Breaking the restraint.
18- Claiming the treasure.
19- Powerful jeons.
20- Battle of hearts. one protect it, one lost.
21- Inevitable.
22- Welcome present.
23- Declaration.
25- Trust issue.
26- Suffering of an Angel.
27- Realizing the truth.
28- Karma is a bitch, honey.
29- My other half.๐Ÿ’ž
30- Role of cupid.
31- Birthday surprise.
32- Taehyung's gift.
33- Feeling of complacency. (M)
34- Siblings Rivalry.
35- One person with two sides.
36- Hyung's wrath or love!??
37- Possesive kitten of JK.
38- A hidden side of life.
39- End of the beautiful saga.
40- Epilogue

24- Fight for dominace or ownership!??

10.2K 614 159
By Niyanta-Taecrazy7

Jisoo stunned the way jk slap her backhanded!! She can't believe, jk could choose a boy over her!?

"Don't you dare to even look at my love, you slut! You are the whore here. Get out, or I will break your hands, who even try to touch my angel."

Jk clutches his taehyung more into his arms while hiding his face from that crazy bitch!

"You!!...you chose this fag over me?? How..." She can't complete her sentence when another slap hit her hard on the face...and this time, it's not jk...

It's seokjin...

He was beyond furious the way that bitch insulted his baby brother!! He doesn't care if she is a girl...

"Don't! Not even a single word about my taetae! Or I will forget that you are a woman." He pointed out his index finger to jisoo as a warning...his complete body language is changed.

He looks danm scary! Everyone shocking to see jolly and funny type guy could be this scary and intimated!? There is pin-drop silent.

"I will handle this bitch. You can take taehyung, sir. I make sure this slut can't make any more stunts. Please take care of my baby brother." Seokjin looking at taehyung so lovingly. His heart tearing up when he shows his baby brother sobbing in jk's arms. He wants to hug him too...but, first, he needed to give special lessons to this bitch, who dare to insult his brother like this!

Jk nodded at seokjin. But before the turn to his office...he looks back to jisoo, who was a statue at the point.

"Don't cross my way ever again jisoo...next time I will make sure you regret to be born!"

He looking at everyone around and address them with the powerful voice of jeons...

"Keep in your mind all of you, whoever trying to harm my love or even passing dirty comments on my relationship with him. Ready to face the worst time of your life. I promise you, that gonna be first and last biggest mistake of you, that you regret for the rest of your life. Don't try to test my patience. Whoever trying to hurt him or even using any bad word about him, you have to answer me. Understand!?" His powerful voice bloomed in the surroundings and everyone frizzed with the intensity of it. They all nodded.

Jk turned to namjoon.

"Joon, make sure this bitch never come near this site ever again. Do whatever the legal action you need to be taken. I don't want to see her face again. Throw her out."

Taehyung can't see that much humiliation of a girl. He stops crying for a while and awestruck to see jk this angry!! He realizes the authority of his status the first time. And when jk order to throw out jisoo, he can't keep silent. He just about to stop jk...when jk looking at him with equal warning gaze...

"No, baby boy. Don't forget who am I and what are you for me. Nobody insults you in front of me and can easily pass by without facing the consequences. You, my love, is more important to me than my own status and image. You are my pride taetae. I'm feeling blessed to have you. You are so precious to me, so as your image. I can't let anyone dirty your pureness and innocence. Let me show them, how much you valued to me. So, nobody can dare to make the same mistake again." Jk cupped taehyung's face with one hand and others still hold him into his embrace. He slowly kissed taehyung's forehead and everyone collectively wooing on that beautiful view. Taehyung got shy and hide his blushing face again into jk's chest.

Jk looking last time to everyone, like make sure everyone gets his clear message. He walked back to the lift and enter with taehyung by his side...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inside Jk's office...

Jk takes taehyung with him and seat on a sofa on the side of the room. He pulls taehyung on his lap and hugging him to his chest.

Taehyung flustered the way jk declare his love for him in front of all.

"Why did you do this ?"

"Huh!?" Jk can't understand him. He looking at tae.

"You...you don't need to say like this to protect me. I'm just an employee of your company. It's not good for you to show your affection towards me. Even if you like me, it's not right to favor me and threatening others, as I also worked for this company and they all are my coworkers."

Jk shocked to see taehyung's reaction like this! If anyone in his place right now, he/she was on cloud nine with the importance he bestowed on him! But, taehyung is different and that's why he is so special! That's the reason, why he fell for him.

Suddenly he remembers something and push taehyung  aside and rushed to the washroom attached to the office.

Before taehyung understand anything like, what's wrong with this man!? Jk comes out of the washroom and rushed towards him. He pushes his face closer to him and kissing him right on his lips! Taehyung shunned the way jk just gently kiss him once and then leaves his lips. He touched his forehead with tae.

"Hmmm....now it's ok." Jk whisper.

"What was that jk?"

Jk again take taehyung on his lap and caressing his hair and face so lovingly.

"I felt so dirty with the touch of that bitch. I need to wash out those memories, that's why I replace my memories with you. Now, all I remember is your touch and your taste." Jk smile.

"You know!? You are turning into creepy! Just a while before you threatening everyone and now you turning into a cheesy ball!" Taehyung rolled his eyes over jk's obsession over him.

"It's your fault. You make me crazy and insane. I mean the way you just turn around and left...I was feared to death...what if you hate me? You should just ask me at least." Jk clutches taehyung into his arms but glared at him too.

"So!? What should I think of that moment? A girl kissing you, seating on your lap, and you also allowed her to do so!? How this situation implies to me!?"

"Ahhh...!! Why should I smell something burning? Are you jealous my kitty!?" Jk smirked at taehyung startled face!

"Jealous my foot! I don't owe you. You are free to whoever you want to kiss... it's not like..." He was abruptly cut in between by jk's forcefully grabbed his face towards him...

Taehyung shocked to see jk's angry gaze on him!

"Don't let me do what I want with others, and never allow anyone to come near me again, taetae! As I say, I'm yours. Only yours. Just like you are mine. Possessiveness is not something that you think bound someone. It's a right which I gave you over me. And, until you return my feelings I have on you because I don't want to lose you tae. I love you crazy. If I met you before, maybe my image is not as a playboy, but rather of an obedient and loyal boyfriend of yours!! Never say you don't owe me. You owe my heart darling! You and only you can have power over me. Never let me go. Never share me and moreover claim your rights and fight for it. I want you to be possessive than to be jealous!" Jk put his head on taehyung's chest and engulfed his waist with his arms. Taehyung stunned to see jk like this.

"You are the most lovable person I have seen in my life tae. The way you love your family, your nephew and niece, your village, your farms, and even your friends and workers...the way you love your morals and even your parents...I ..I want that type of your love. I wants to be special for you. I want your heart, which is so big that even love his enemy and haters! I know, I sound so selfish but believe me tae, you are the only wish I want in my life. All my life, I was alone, I have nobody whom I thought is mine. I have grown up as an orphan child with alive parents, I don't have siblings to even fight with, I had no one to cuddle or even pampered me like a child. When I feared from the thunderstorm, I used to cry hugging my pillow. When I was afraid of darkness, I used to run outside in search of light and often created scenes. I have been using this method to gain attention on me. This is the reason, I allow myself to be a playboy!! I want to punish everyone, who never cared for me. But..."

Jk put his head up to see tears in taehyung's eyes. He also choked on his own restricted tears. He cupped tae's face.

"But you came in my life like sun and every darkness, every pain of my lonely life disappear like a dream. Your smile healed my soul. You bring the life in my dead soul. Never leave me, taehyung. Never leave me for anyone because without you I am nothing. You make me complete. I regret that, why am I not met you before!!? Because You are the only one who can overrule me, and I am willingly want to be. I can't leave you because I can't live without you baby boy." Jk can't hold up and a traitor teardrop slipped out of his eyes...

Taehyung melted in that tear and clear it with his fingers. He leans on jk's forehead and kissing it lightly.

"Don't be that miserable, jungkook. Maybe I don't love you the way you love me, but I surely not hate you. I can allow your possession on me, but I don't want you to be this vulnerable and weak for anyone in your life. If you think of me as a sun in your life. Don't lose your light like this. I am glad to be your strength rather than your weakness. I understand and I don't object you now."
Taehyung hugged jk and put his head into his chest.

Jk sighed, he felt secure in taehyung's warmth.

"Ok, but I need to know, why you came to me, when I was with jisoo? What was the reason taetae?"

Suddenly taehyung remember something and jolted out of jk's embrace.

"Shit!! I forgot completely. I came to...to ask permission."

Jk didn't like the way tae left him. He pouted.

"What permission?"

"Ummm...to...to left this job."

"What!?" Jk shouted.

"Listen...jk...I want...to left because I need to see my duty at my village and....and...now you as my boss here...I also feel uncomfortable around you. And...and on top of this...you...you declare your love for me...I don't think, I can face them now. Everyone will look at me differently and...I don't want to be special in between them. It's better if I resigned from this job." Taehyung stammering with anxiety.

Jk fuming with anger.

"So, you want to run away because you can't face everyone after I declared my love for you!? And who gave you the authority to left the job by your choice? You forgot that I'm still your boss. You can't just come and say you want to left the job, ok? This company has some rules for every employee and you have to follow them too."

"But jk?"

"It's a SIR for you. And Mr. Kim Taehyung, you can't leave your job like this. You have to give notice for that and until I and the board of directors accept your resignation, you have to work for this company." Jk is full-on authority mode now. There is no way he can allow his kitten to leave him like this...hell, he is the reason, he takeover this stupid company of jeons!!

"You can't force me, SIR!!"

"I can, Mr. Kim."

Both are glaring at each other now...

"What if I refuse to follow your rules and seokjin hyung make special terms for me anyway. So, you can't bound me in company 's rules."

"Well, in that case, your HYUNG...should resign his post instead of you. He can't modify the company terms to make someone exception."

Taehyung stunned the way jk threatening him for his hyung!!

"You can't do this."

"Try me."

Jk looking firmly at him. His gaze is challenging.

Taehyung curses his stars. His face heated with frustration but jk seems to enjoy his situation.

"Fuck you, jeon jungkook!!"

"My pleaser, kim taehyung and your first f word is for me, ahhh...I love it. You have grown up finally." Jk winked him.

Taehyung can't stand this arrogant bastard anymore. He stormed out of his office with banging the door hard.

Jk laughing at his kitten action...

"Finally, my kitty learn to fight."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, my lovely and impatient readers..😜😰here is your update. How is it!? Did you like it? Comment on it and don't forget to vote.

Borahae.💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 2.8K 34
it's an taekook Indian based story... so Jeon Jungkook who belongs to a rich family and he himself is CEO of their company... his family consist of h...
121K 4.8K 44
Where jungkook is fall in love with taehyung when he first saw him and got obssessed with him and he will do anything To get taehyung by hook or by c...
205K 6.3K 42
" You want to live like strangers Mr Jungkook... So let's make it happen... Lets reset everything... Like we never met... Like I never saw you... Lik...
282K 12.1K 50
(Werewolf au 21+) A bubbly and shy omega kim Taehyung always want his love life like fairytale story where prince love his princess so much but did...