Pup | Yoonkook

Da Jambooty

Inbetween eating watermelons and hugging his fan to escape the summer heat, Yoongi rescues a pup that got tan... Altro

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
The typical tag thing... find out more about me
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 | Smut
Chapter 27 | Smut
Chapter 29 | Smut
Final
Lil promo

Chapter 28 | Smut

19K 1K 168
Da Jambooty

Chapter 28
|Smut|

●●●

Jungkook had way too much stamina. When Jungkook had said he would be constantly horny during his rut, Yoongi hadn't thought he had meant it to this extend. At some point they had to stop. Yoongi's ass hurt and his dick needed a bit of a break.

So they cuddled up to one another and went to sleep, ignoring how sticky they were. It wasn't like they could change anything about it. Horny Jungkook...really was something Yoongi enjoyed quite a bit. The boy's insecurities seemed to fly out of the window and it was pretty hot how he could easily manhandle Yoongi... and actually did.

Yoongi genuinely enjoyed both the assertive Jungkook and the shy, cute one he wanted to baby. He knew both were real parts of Jungkook. It wasn't that easy to seperate. Especially now that he was wrapped in Jungkook's arms, the boy tiredly breathing in his neck, a very prominent boner still pressing against Yoongi's ass that they had both chosen to ignore.

So when Yoongi woke up a few hours later, no longer in Jungkook's arms, he felt disoriented at first. He couldn't feel Jungkook around him. But then he heard soft, familiar panting. When he opened his eyes he found the room just lit up enough to see Jungkook lying there, his hand tightly wrapped around his dick as he jerked off.

Maybe he could have signalled Jungkook he was awake, but something about watching the way Jungkook gripped himself was too interesting to interrupt him. The boy looked so focused as he stroked his dick, the veins on his hands even more prominent than the one on his dick.

But the best part by far where the soft noises he emitted while clearly trying to suppress them. Because Yoongi was supposedly sleeping. Yoongi realized Jungkook must have been doing this to avoid waking him up. To make sure his ass would get more of a break, even though Jungkook was growing more desperate again.

Jungkook had to be the best thing that had even happened to Yoongi. And he wasn't going to ever let him go.

"Taking good care of yourself for me?" Yoongi whispered, since talking any louder felt wrong. He moved closer, listening to Jungkook's breath stutter at the tone of his voice, but his hand didn't stop moving. Instead he looked at Yoongi and nodded.

"Such a good boy. Continue then." Yoongi pressed his body to Jungkook's side. He wasn't about to step in. He just wanted to watch... and maybe help a little.

Jungkook did, no longer biting back his little moans when Yoongi leaned in to kiss along his neck. Jungkook's skin tasted salty but Yoongi didn't care when he teasingly bit down by the juncture of Jungkook's neck. The boy gasped, clearly affected by it. Maybe this really was a wolf thing.

There were soft marks littered all over Jungkook's neck. Probably on Yoongi's neck too considering how much time Jungkook had spent sucking at his neck. When Yoongi was content with his work he moved up to really kiss Jungkook.

The boy was clearly still needy, going straight for tongue, but Yoongi didn't mind. He simply ran his hand over Jungkook's stomach, swallowing the high pitched moans Jungkook let out as he got closer to coming.

"So pretty." Yoongi whispered, running his fingers up to Jungkook's nape before burying them in his hair. "How about you cum for me? I know you can."

Jungkook nodded hastily, his hand picking up in speed as he kept eye contact with Yoongi. "Fuck..." He gasped when he lost himself, his eyes rolling to the back of his head as he continued stroking his dick, painting his stomach white.

Yoongi couldn't help but smile. "Such a good boy. Will do anything for me."

Once again Jungkook nodded, looking completely blissed out.

While pressing another kiss to Jungkook's lips he moved to get up. "Let me get something to clean you up."

The boy nodded, clearly a bit reluctantly. It was pretty obvious by now that it was the worst for him to have Yoongi leave the bed even for a few seconds. He acted like there was a big chance Yoongi wasn't going to come back every single time.

"You've been so amazing..." Yoongi whispered as he carefully helped wipe the cum off Jungkook's stomach. "This whole time. You acted like this was supposed to be a unpleasant experience... but I genuinely liked it so far. Spending so much time with you... is amazing."

Jungkook chuckled tiredly. "I wish there was more time to breathe and cuddle. Like, I feel like my dick might get hard again just because you're cleaning it."

"I like the attention. Makes me feel wanted." Yoongi declared, tossing the towel off the bed, without caring about where it ended up as he cuddled up to Jungkook.

"Oh, trust me. Want you enough even without this. Fuck, this feels good." Jungkook pulled Yoongi closer, burying his face in Yoongi's neck, wrapping his muscular arms around him. "Can't even start to describe how having you close feels... it's... just like everything has settled perfectly into place. Everything makes sense and I'm safe."

Maybe a while ago Yoongi wouldn't have understood what Jungkook was saying, but now he did. Because even if it wasn't as intense to him as Jungkook described it, Yoongi felt the same. He didn't have Jungkook's wolf instincts, but being with Jungkook felt right. Jungkook felt like home. When Yoongi was in Jungkook's arms nothing else mattered. Nothing worried him. He felt safe and warm. In ways he had never thought were possible.

He... Jungkook was his everything. He cared more for Jungkook than he ever had for anyone else. And it felt right. As if it was supposed to be this way.

"I love you." The words slipped past his lips so easily Yoongi hadn't even properly registered them. Back after when he had broken up with Hoseok he had promised himself to not fall as easily anymore. Out of self respect.

But that didn't matter with Jungkook. Loving Jungkook felt like the best thing he could do for himself.

Jungkook's body tensed and for a few seconds he didn't give an actual reaction, but then Yoongi could hear soft sniffling. Oh no... he had made Jungkook cry again. How had he made Jungkook cry twice in a day?

"I love you too." Jungkook whimpered before squeezing Yoongi tightly against his body. "So fucking much."

Who would have thought that Yoongi was going to find true love in form of a small pup that had gotten tangled up in the back of his shed?

"I-" Jungkook spoke up again. "I know this is early and you can say no... but could I mate you?"

Yoongi had no idea what to say. Mate him? What did that even mean? He knew it would mean they'd be partners but they already were boyfriends so what would mating change? "Mate?"

"It's a ritual between wolves... it's a bit like a marriage. So I get if you don't want to. You have only known about me being more than a pet wolf for a couple of months. It's... I'm not even sure if it will work between a human and a wolf, but I really want to."

Had it really been only months? It felt like an eternity. Especially the months they had spent separated. Marriage sounded heavy... but Yoongi was so attached to this boy he really couldn't imagine a life without him anymore.

So maybe doing this wasn't so rushed after all.

He still wasn't sure, but he could ask about it.

"What does mating look like?" Wow, that sounded like sex.

Jungkook dropped his head on Yoongi's shoulder, snuggling closer as he did. "It's pretty easy. You have to make a bite mark that breaks the skin on your partner's neck."

"Is that why...?" Suddenly all the nibbling and biting made a lot more sense.

"It's a subconscious thing. Just feels good... I really wasn't trying to mate you against your will." Jungkook quickly defended himself, but Yoongi simply ran his hand through his brown hair.

"I know. Didn't think you were..." Yoongi thought for a bit, his hand never ceasing to brush through Jungkook's hair. "What does it do? Does it even have an effect?"

"Yeah... at least between wolves it creates an emotional connection. I'll be able to feel intense feelings from your side and the other way around. It's a really strong bond. It also makes anyone else a lot less appealing. Not that that ever was something I struggled with." Jungkook made a fake gagging sound and Yoongi laughed, cuddling closer.

It was funny how even in the middle of Jungkook's rut they could have such a clear and sweet conversation.

"I think I want that. It may be a bit early, but it feels right." Yoongi pressed a kiss to Jungkook's temple.

"Really?" Jungkook's tone shifted into something excited almost instantly. "You're not kidding, right?" He moved out from underneath Yoongi, sitting straight up, expectantly looking at him.

"Yeah. I mean it. It's... do you want to do it now?"

Jungkook looked genuinely lost as he glanced around. "That's... oh no, I really want that, but I don't want to do it just like that... it's more of a during sex thing and I'd love to do it then but then again we'll have to wait because of your ass and..." Jungkook rambled but Yoongi simply shut him up with a kiss.

"Stop overthinking. Let's sleep and cuddle some more. Then, when we wake up, you'll be all horny again and we can do this." Yoongi promised, reaching out his hand and brushing it along Jungkook's cheek. The boy nodded, letting himself be tugged down again.

They ended up with Yoongi lying on his back while Jungkook used his shoulder as a pillow, their legs tightly intertwined. "Can't believe you actually said yes."

Yoongi chuckled. "Neither can I, if I'm being honest."

"You can back out anytime... I can wait." Jungkook quickly reassured but Yoongi shook his head.

"I don't want to. I like the thought of you being my mate."

Jungkook giggled, burying his face deeper in Yoongi's neck. Seemingly his favorite place in the world. "Me too. Can't wait."

A/N

Only two more chapters😭

The way I'm going to miss this story🤧💜

Also I started a new story today! Ya'll might want to check it out💕
It's called deadly charm💜

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

59K 2.6K 27
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook accidentally fell into heat cycle after escaping from the research institute, where he was sold there. When he was desperat...
540 33 1
It's a hot, sticky summer in Seoul. Heat warnings are in effect. But when the night falls and breeze begins to blow, what better way to cool off than...
517K 46.5K 61
》Imagine being saved by a gorgeous guy. You almost drowned were panicking and all that stuff...《 》Alright continue.《 》And you stare at him and say 'H...
43.3K 2.3K 8
[Teen Love, Developing Relationship, BP Jin] "S-sorry", the elder ran a hand through his hair, letting out an awkward laugh, "We meet after three yea...