It All Started With A Bet (Ki...

By bwiiminkook15

Kim Taehyung, everbody's dream boy made a bet with Jeon Jungkook, the school's hotest basketball player to da... More

♡Introduction♡
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 4

87 9 6
By bwiiminkook15

"You asked me why I slammed the door right?" Jimin asked as he helped me put the groceries on the fridge.

"Yeah" I answered as I looked at him waiting for his answer.

"Well I got 3 reasons. Number 1 is I hate him, Number 2 I don't like his attitude and lastly he's a playboy" Jimin said. My eyes widened after he said the last word.

That fine man, is a playboy? I don't believe this midget

"Taehyung's a playboy?! He doesn't look like one though" I said confused, still putting the heavy ass groceries in the fridge.

"He seems sweet and nice" I gushed as I blushed furiously.

Jimin noticed it and looked at me, clearly disgusted.

"What the?! Are you serious?! Ew" Jimin said as he laughed while pointing at me.

Before I knew it we were both laughing along.

"Y/N let's stop laughing. I can't see when I laugh" Jimin said as he took a deep breath, causing me to laugh again.

This oppa can't see when he laughsㅋㅋㅋ

Who am I kidding it runs in our family, I can't see when I laugh tooㅋㅋㅋㅋ

"Jimin-oppa!" I called him cause we were done putting the groceries.

I grabbed a bag of chips and plopped myself unto the sofa.

"What is it?" Jimin asked as he sat next to me.

"It's extremely important.." I whispered to his right ear.

Jimin listens carefully and nods his head.

"Where's my chickennnn?!" I shouted at his ear causing Jimin to groan.

I just laughed at his reaction then turned serious again cause...

I'm serious if it's about my chickens~♡

"Geez Y/N! You almost gave me a heart attack!" Jimin said as he clutched his heart dramatically.

I didn't know this midget would be that dramatic

"Oh come on man, just give me the chicken! Tell me where it is!" I shouted once again.

I'm getting cranky cause I'm hungry.

Jimin better tell me where it is right away or i'll eat him alive!

"You're so loud Y/N! It's in the pantry!" Jimin said as he covered his ears whining in pain.

Well, it's his fault for not telling me right away.

I mean if someone's asking you for something, you tell them right away right?

Unfortunately Jimin isn't that type of person

"You know what Jimin-oppa" I said as I looked at him with confidence.

"I'm loud and I'm proud" I said confidently putting my arms on my side.

"Bish, do I look like I care?" Jimin said as he look at me weirdly.

I hated his response so...

I smacked him in his forehead :))

That's what you get for messing with the almighty Y/N!

I mean it could have been worse. He's lucky I didn't punch his ya know ;)

"Y/N! Owwww! Your so loud and annoying! What tf is wrong with you?!" Jimin shouted as he touched his forehead, groaning at the pain.

"Dude you just said it. I'm loud and annoying" I said as I roll my eyes playfully at him.

There was no response just the sound of Jimin whining and groaning. Ah~ Music to my earsㅋㅋㅋㅋ.

"Atleast I don't push my hair back a million times!" I shouted as I ran for my life.

If Jimin catches me I'm dead.

He hates it when I talk about 'pushinghishairback' habit.

"You little brat!" Jimin shouted as he laughed chasing me.

See what I mean? I ran and ran and thankfully I survived! Welp. That's what I thought.

"Aha! There you are!" Jimin said smirking at me. His steps were getting closer.

"Hajimaaa!" I shouted. This is getting scary!

"Hey STOB IT!" I said as my voice cracked due to the pressure that i'm feeling.

Jimin steps closer then he tickled me?

Bitch wtf?

Of course I was laughing like crazy, I mean who doesn't laugh being tickled. Maybe some of you, but not me! He finally stopped and I said one thing.

"Jimin, you got no jams!" I said as I smacked his forehead once again. After smacking his bootiful forehead, I crossed my arms and pouted at him.

"Owww! What do you mean I got no jams? You literally laughed just a second ago" Jimin said as he smacked my forehead too.

I gotta be honest with you guys, it hurts!

It hurts like sht!

"Y/N! Are you crying? Omg, i'm so sorry~" Jimin said as he hugged me tightly. I'm crying?

I touched my face and yes he was right, I was crying! I didn't even noticedㅋㅋㅋ. An idea came to my mind and I decide to prank Jiminㅋㅋㅋ

"Oppa, it hurts so much! Don't you dare talk to me ever again!" I whined as I pushed Jimin away, stomping my feet towards my room, to make it realistic.

And by the looks of it he felt very sorry...but a prank's a prank :))

As soon as I reached my room, I looked at him one last time with the saddest look on my face.

"That was very mean of you oppa!" I said as I slammed the door.

Payback time bitch!
_

____________________________________________

Park Jimin's POV

Sht! I think I messed up, how will I make it up to Y/Nㅠㅠ

Wait a minute, she didn't eat the fried chicken yet! I know just the thing to make her come down, so she can forgive me!

Jimin you nice keep going~

I ran downstairs to get her favorite movie, drink and of course her fried chicken! That's right, i'm planning to watch a movie with my lil sister, so she would forgive mee♡

About an hour later, I finished setting up!

"Y/N come downstairs for a bit!" I shouted as I looked at her room.

I stared at her room for a good 5 seconds and finally she opened the door! She then stared at me with shock plastered all over her face.

"Y/N! If you don't get yo ass here in 10 seconds, i'm gonna eat your fried chicken!" I shouted once again.

_____________________________________________

Park Y/N's POV 

After shutting the door, (more like slamming itㅋㅋㅋ) I just scrolled on social media and listened to music...for almost an hour!

Fancy by Twice is currenly playing when I suddenly heard someone shouting?

I removed my airpods and opened the door. As I expected it was Jimin~

What the freaking heck does he want now?

Hol up! Hol up!

Is that PARK FREAKING JIMIN holding my fried chicken?!

What the- I didn't eat my fried chicken yet?!

Great job Y/N ! Way to go

NOW JIMIN HAS THE FREAKING FRIED CHICKENN!

"Y/N! If you don't get yo ass here in 10 seconds, i'm gonna eat your fried chicken!" Jimin shouted once again.

He smirked at me and grabbed a p-piece!

"Oppa! STOB IT!" I shouted as I ran down the stairs, attacking him.

But, I forgot he's taller than me :((

I just called this dude a midget a while ago but look who's talking

"Oppa give it to meee~" I shouted, trying to reach the box of chicken.

"Forgive me first~" Jimin said as he sticked his tongue out. I looked at him and finally said "Wha-"

_________________________

(A/N: Hello guys! Sorry for the short chapter ㅠㅠ I just want to say thank you for the 100 reads! I hope you guys will look forward to this ff and to my upcoming stories❣ Thanks for the support)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.3K 61
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...